Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

She Cant Say I Love U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cant Say I Love U (1166 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cant Say I Love U by mikeuz(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2012
A friend told me he is worried because his girlfriend can't tell him I LOVE U and she doesn't do a gud job at showing it either. infact she doesn't show emotions.he has spoken to her but she says saying it is not necessary.

Though she has also told him she loved him on few occasion through text messages.

So nw he is asking THOSE TIS GIRL TRUELY LOVE HIM or she is just the type that can't show emotions• He really cares about her and he actually hopes the relationship leads τ̲̅ȍ marriage•
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by 190: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2012
That gurl must be an abiku nothing else

She's a witch!
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2012
Lol....thats not a big deal. She is still surveying.

1 Like

Re: She Cant Say I Love U by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2012
Maria-G:
lol...Na site? wey she dey survey?? cheesy

Raw truth:
The babe is on a mission. There's something she's trying to get from you. And after she might have gotten it, men, she's off ur back. Think twice.
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by DExplorer1: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2012
Maria-G:
Babygirl, hope u're good?
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2012
D-Explorer:

Help me ask her once more oo grin
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by CrazyMan(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2012
@OP
How long have they been dating?
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2012
kunletiwoo: lol...Na site? wey she dey survey?? cheesy

Raw truth:
The babe is on a mission. There's something she's trying to get from you. And after she might have gotten it, men, she's off ur back. Think twice.
ehe nw, before she leaps into trouble nah..

1 Like

Re: She Cant Say I Love U by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2012
D-Explorer:

more than good, switie....and you?
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by k2039: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2012
I would think that either she's not ready to say that she loves you yet (if it's early in the relationship) or that she just doesn't love you (if it's later in the relationship).

I used you because I know say na you(No be your friend)
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by DExplorer1: 10:04am On Sep 11, 2012
kunletiwoo: Help me ask her once more oo grin
Wetin you say make i ask jare?
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by mikeuz(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2012
CrazyMan: @OP
How long have they been dating?

Eight months
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by DExplorer1: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2012
Maria-G:

more than good, switie....and you?
I'm good too...waiting on your smile.
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by Dyt(f): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2012
like someone i know will say i dont wanna lie
she prolly is not sure of wat she feels
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2012
Maria-G:
ehe nw, before she leaps into trouble nah..
Hmmmm! Okk.. Make I reserve my comment. As we no dey tell ourselves the truth. smiley
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by DukeNija(m): 10:15am On Sep 11, 2012
8months is a long time. Don't force her to say it and not mean it. If she texts it, she prolly feels it but maybe too shy or embarrased to say it.
Give her some time, she'll come around to it.
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2012
kunletiwoo: Hmmmm! Okk.. Make I reserve my comment. As we no dey tell ourselves the truth. smiley
your meaning?
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2012
D-Explorer:

I'm good too...waiting on your smile.
smiley
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by DExplorer1: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2012
Dyt: like someone i know will say i dont wanna lie
she prolly is not sure of wat she feels
undecided undecided undecided Babymama, i see you!
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by DExplorer1: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2012
Maria-G:

smiley
Tnks!
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by djeezy(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2012
The situation is very common in new relationships. It has happened to me before but with time, she started saying and showing love. She believes in the saying that he/she who loves less controls the relationship principle.
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by djeezy(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2012
mikeuz:

Eight months
shocked
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by CrazyMan(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
mikeuz: Eight months
Eight months is enough time to decide whether or no you love someone...therefore I would suggest that you sit her down and have a one on one discussion with her.

Confirm from her if she truly loves you, and make sure she gives you a direct answer...there's no point spending quality time with someone who can even admit she loves you.
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by gomis(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
Guy tell that your guy say that babe no love am...she just they wash am through that sms
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by gomis(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
Guy tell that your guy say that babe no love am...she just they wash am through those sms
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
Saying "i love you" doesn't mean she loves you. If she doesn't love you, why should she say it? Do you get a morale boost or ego boost from hearing "i love you"?

Love should be shown through actions, and then backed up with words. Is it not absolutely absurd to want to hear it from her, just because you hear others say it? Or because you feel she should have said it by now?

Smh. When you yourself do not know what love is, or what it entails, why won't you expect the stereotype? Make una dey deceive una sef dey go. . . undecided
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
mikeuz: A friend told me he is worried because his girlfriend can't tell him I LOVE U and she doesn't do a gud job at showing it either. infact she doesn't show emotions.he has spoken to her but she says saying it is not necessary.

Though she has also told him she loved him on few occasion through text messages.

So nw he is asking THOSE TIS GIRL TRUELY LOVE HIM or she is just the type that can't show emotions• He really cares about her and he actually hopes the relationship leads τ̲̅ȍ marriage•

like seriously
does this bother you?

guys are the chief exhibitors of this trait.
In my opinion, depending on the years you have spent together with your partner and they still can not tell you those three words then SOMETHING IS AMISS: BE ON YOUR GUARD!
Re: She Cant Say I Love U by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
Duke_Nija: 8months is a long time. Don't force her to say it and not mean it. If she texts it, she prolly feels it but maybe too shy or embarrased to say it.
Give her some time, she'll come around to it.

OP, anybody you have dated for that long, that cant tell you those three words to your face, but can only text it, is not been totally sincere.
Just be on guard sha! But still love her though!

(1) (Reply)

Ten Commandments Of Women.. / What's The Actual Good Age For A Lady To Get Married? / The Right Time To Give Her An Engagement Ring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.