Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (877410 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Jennifer89(f): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rbae:
I pity all of una o. Seems u dont know d way to d hospital...abi? 2Ballz is not a medical student or a doctor. He was bussted in the TTC thread last year. He is not a doctor!!!!

who is he then coz he answers questions like a professional
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Jacqueline22(f): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rbae:
I pity all of una o. Seems u dont know d way to d hospital...abi? 2Ballz is not a medical student or a doctor. He was bussted in the TTC thread last year. He is not a doctor!!!!

Fine his not a doctor right?
Have been following dix page
To my little understanding he has really answered a lot of people here.. so if I may ask how come about his knowledge?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Jennifer89(f): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
2Ballz please I need your advice
I had CS in my first pregnancy and waited for 2 years two months before conceiving again.

Now I am pregnant and my EDD is 12 September based on my LMP which was 6th December 2018

I went for scan today 25/7/19 and the result showed these:
BPD: 91.5mm. GA 37 weeks 3days
FL:65.1mm. GA 34 weeks
HC:320mm. GA 36 weeks
AC: 320mm. GA 36 weeks

EFW: 2.69KG

Edd. 23/08/19

Now my doctor is saying I will have a repeated CS because of the size of my baby's head and stomach but I told him the baby's weight isn't too big why saying I will go for a repeated CS

Please I just want you to advice me
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Rbae: 9:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Fine his not a doctor right?
Have been following dix page
To my little understanding he has really answered a lot of people here.. so if I may ask how come about his knowledge?

With google all is possible. Search for 2ballz and read reviews
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Rbae: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jennifer89:

who is he then coz he answers questions like a professional

Google is hus friend!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by giftfromGod(f): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
@Jenifer89, am not a doctor . But I think you should allow your doctor make the best decision for you. Maybe you could just visit the pregnancy thread on health section. Tell them all your fears, mother's are their enger to be of help. Na beg I dey beg you.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jennifer89:
please I need your advice
I had CS in my first pregnancy and waited for 2 years two months before conceiving again.

Now I am pregnant and my EDD is 12 September based on my LMP which was 6th December 2018

I went for scan today 25/7/19 and the result showed these:
BPD: 91.5mm. GA 37 weeks 3days
FL:65.1mm. GA 34 weeks
HC:320mm. GA 36 weeks
AC: 320mm. GA 36 weeks

EFW: 2.69KG

Edd. 23/08/19

Now my doctor is saying I will have a repeated CS because of the size of my baby's head and stomach but I told him the baby's weight isn't too big why saying I will go for a repeated CS

Please I just want you to advice me
Possibility! Possibility!! He is never meant to write you off for elective. Perhaps, to safely guarantee Labour without stress.

What could he looking at?

Try to understand that these parameters are merely to predict the Gestational age of pregnancy and usually are not dependable by some limits. The gestational ages varies and the atmost considerable should be that the Doctor makes decisions relative to LMP than relying on the ages provided through scanning manipulation.

I have seen your Abdominal circumference and Biparietal diameter dimensions. Now, what was your supposed calculated Gestational age at the time this scanning was done assuming you know your LMP?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by engrelvis(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Rbae:
pls can u put d thread? Is very important.@2ballz pls can u respond to dis allegations otherwise people will assume is true

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Rbae: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
engrelvis:
pls can u put d thread? Is very important.@2ballz pls can u respond to dis allegations otherwise people will assume is true

Sure...
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Rbae: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
engrelvis:

He has been bursted here too few years ago.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Rbae: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
engrelvis:

Start from here....

https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/2401
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by engrelvis(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2019
Rbae:

He has been bursted here too few years ago.
if he has been bursted y den r mods still allow him here? Y can't dey ban him? Is very dangerous for him to b giving medical advice.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by engrelvis(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2019
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by maureensylvia(f): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
engrelvis:
nothing there

exactly my dear ooo o I have searched and read more than twice I didn't see anything to hold against D 2ballz or whatever is his name, d funny part is that it's the same accuser that still accused him last year... I didn't see any thing to prove he was bursted

yes his charging price might be high it's only left for u to pay or not rather than tarnishing ones image...google or not at least he has saved us the stress. I bet D accuser must have learnt one or two things from the accused.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by engrelvis(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
maureensylvia:

exactly my dear ooo o I have searched and read more than twice I didn't see anything to hold against D 2ballz or whatever is his name, d funny part is that it's the same accuser that still accused him last year... I didn't see any thing to prove he was bursted

yes his charging price might be high it's only left for u to pay or not rather than tarnishing ones image...google or not at least he has saved us the stress. I bet D accuser must have learnt one or two things from the accused.
I know sometimes ago somebody posing as a medical doctor was bursted here.it was really a heated argument BTW d fake doctor n d person accusing him.at d end of day it was very obvious he was a fake doctor. What I really want to know now is whether DAT fake doctor n 2ballz r d same person.if it is no matter how professional he(2ballz) he look here he shud b stopped. What is he doing isdangerous n risky. We r talking about human body here

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by maureensylvia(f): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
engrelvis:
I know sometimes ago somebody posing as a medical doctor was bursted here.it was really a heated argument BTW d fake doctor n d person accusing him.at d end of day it was very obvious he was a fake doctor. What I really want to know now is whether DAT fake doctor n 2ballz r d same person.if it is no matter how professional he(2ballz) he look here he shud b stopped. What is he doing isdangerous n risky. We r talking about human body here

hmm things do happen ooo Oya Dr 2ballz pls kindly come and defend urself and save ur reputation

we are waiting

cc: lalasticlala

seun

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by engrelvis(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Another thing is 2ballz shud come out n clear his name if he is genuine.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2019
engrelvis:
I can bet he is the same person. He was using the moniker - LuckyG last year. After he was exposed he changed to 2ballz. Read his contributions at your discretion. Don't consult him for any reason. Better be safe than sorry

2 Likes

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Rbae: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
engrelvis:
nothing there

Uncle i told you to start from 2401 but i just checked now. Start from 2403. Why not read up first.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Rbae: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
juicypetal:

I can bet he is the same person. He was using the moniker - LuckyG last year. After he was exposed he changed to 2ballz. Read his contributions at your discretion. Don't consult him for any reason. Better be safe than sorry

God bless you o. He is LuckyG. U dey mind the supporters? I pity them.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by engrelvis(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
juicypetal:

konsult him ke? Am nt a small boy o.am here mainly for news update n sport.if I v medical issues I prefer cing my doctor physically( one on one). Too many kids n fake people on Nl.tough I enjoys their funny comments

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by engrelvis(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rbae:

God bless you o. He is LuckyG. U dey mind the supporters? I pity them.
madam/sir u know 2ballz personally? I sense a lot of hatred emanating from u

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Rbae: 1:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
engrelvis:

I didnt start any accusation last year, a woman started it cos he was trying to correct her natural prescription . His accomplice are everywhere so expect defence from such ones. Why pay or consult an online doctor? Someone you dont know or see. Reason guys, many have been scammed here by the so called online doctors (ask in the TTC thread).
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Rbae: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
engrelvis:
madam/sir u know 2ballz personally? I sense a lot of hatred emanating from u

I dont hate him....i dont know him. I didnt expect him to continue faking he is a doctor after he was bursted twice (as LuckyG and now 2Ballz). I just pray u guys who trust his google prescriptions wont regret it. I'm out of here!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by engrelvis(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rbae:

I dont hate him....i dont know him. I didnt expect him to continue faking he is a doctor after he was bursted twice (as LuckyG and now 2Ballz). I just pray u guys who trust his google prescriptions wont regret it. I'm out of here!
pls dnt get me wrong.I appreciate yr efforts. We need people like u here.who know he(2ballz) might even b his quackery in real life n DAT my friend is very dangerous
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by engrelvis(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rbae:

pls dnt get me wrong.I appreciate yr efforts. We need people like u here.who know he(2ballz) might even b his practising his quackery in real life n DAT my friend is very dangerous
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Wow! I would have decided in not returning this attention you solely sought but for other things seem fit to put in place by me. I am not provoked and gravely not dazzled. I want to creased your opinion of me that in whatsoever you think about is true provided it last much for your comfort.
I have this one last chance to have the air to everyone's ear, and if it pleases you to listen,please do cause it will do so much to relieve us of this burden I have alittle docks of. Herein lies my own truth. I have been here for some years,being present I have seen many to whom were once called Medics ended up stuffing gains. These men have come and gone, one of which we had was Mac99. It was opined that he wasn't responding to truce of content after some money was deposited in his account. During this period, i was sledged in for him. However, some persons had to correct that up. Of any other to which I have been adjudged to I don't know. I have only had one NL account until, which was LuckyG. Some year back, I had to put up a consultation scheme preferably to reach out to those whom may feel comfortable on WhatsApp medium. This never stopped my attending to complaint from this background for those that are good enough to post their problems here I am very much okay to go by. Previously before attempting the on starting scheme, i have always being attending to complaint from my WhatsApp free pf charge. The decision to was to kindle out the seriousness that is needed to talk privately with me. Apart from this, I owe no man anything. I never requested any money from any man and I never did any business with anyone. I am not known to sell any health products, neither do I promise any cure to any disease whether by known causes or unknown causes. In avoiding such a drama, I have upheld now and then that anyone in the background or privately to visit a reputable physical doctor. In so doing, I have therefore no knowledge of any person here save for whatsoever was given during my clerking them. I have met not one a person and I have also not wrong anyone in physical.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by engrelvis(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
2Ballz:

Wow! I would have decided in not returning this attention you solely sought but for other things seem fit to put in place by me. I am not provoked and gravely not dazzled. I want to creased your opinion of me that in whatsoever you think about is true provided it last much for your comfort.
I have this one last chance to have the air to everyone's ear, and if it pleases you to listen,please do cause it will do so much to relieve us of this burden I have alittle docks of. Herein lies my own truth. I have been here for some years,being present I have seen many to whom were once called Medics ended up stuffing gains. These men have come and gone, one of which we had was Mac99. It was opined that he wasn't responding to truce of content after some money was deposited in his account. During this period, i was sledged in for him. However, some persons had to correct that up. Of any other to which I have been adjudged to I don't know. I have only had one NL account until, which was LuckyG. Some year back, I had to put up a consultation scheme preferably to reach out to those whom may feel comfortable on WhatsApp medium. This never stopped my attending to complaint from this background for those that are good enough to post their problems here I am very much okay to go by. Previously before attempting the on starting scheme, i have always being attending to complaint from my WhatsApp free pf charge. The decision to was to kindle out the seriousness that is needed to talk privately with me. Apart from this, I owe no man anything. I never requested any money from any man and I never did any business with anyone. I am not known to sell any health products, neither do I promise any cure to any disease whether by known causes or unknown causes. In avoiding such a drama, I have upheld now and then that anyone in the background or privately to visit a reputable physical doctor. In so doing, I have therefore no knowledge of any person here save for whatsoever was given during my clerking them. I have met not one a person and I have also not wrong anyone in physical.
all these Na long story.Are u a doctor or nt ? Just answer d simple question. If u r give us proof. Let set d record straight.

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
When this was proposed, I had to take it to the TTC thread. I have never been there before, in fact it was my first time there. My intention was to make an announcement and stay back to this background. This was later altered with respect to Pat4king's complaint until comfort was restored by FloraEC. In this I thought it appropriate to attend to complaints there too rather than just make it an avenue to announce the consultation stuff. That's how I started being in TTCs thread. I was there for the time being and I made a friend with Ekasiloh.
There came a day I entered the TTCs and I noticed Ekasiloh never interpreted so well a hormone profiling result. I had to explain why it wasn't what she was suspecting. This is not to say she actually did bad. She gave a reply to which I could have read wrongly, I was angry. She played about with me to ease things up but none to self-appealing. I asked if possible it would be possible to retrieve the NL account cause I was bent on deleting my account due to anger. I did even when I was told it wasn't going to be possible. That was exactly how LuckyG account was deleted. It wasn't deleted cause I was caught wronging anyone, it wasn't because I was bursted scamming anyone.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2Ballz(m): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
engrelvis:
all these Na long story.Are u a doctor or nt ? Just answer d simple question. If u r give us proof. Let set d record straight.
I would have prefer you listen to me but then, what proof you seek?

Regarding that Google this and Google that, I would have another time for it.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Jacqueline22(f): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
maureensylvia:

I don’t understand my sister oo
His he the only doctor here?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by engrelvis(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
2Ballz:

I would have prefer you listen to me but then, what proof you seek?

Regarding that Google this and Google that, I would have another time for it.
my bro am nt trying to kill yr hustle because Na hustle everybody dey .am a civil engr by profession but v passion for human anatomy( my previous posts can attest to dat).am very knowledgeable when it comes to medical things but DAT deos nt make me a doctor.just d same way my bricklayer site is nt a civil engr or an architect even tough he has knowledge about civil works. D point am making here let people know who u really r.help can come from anywhere. Some NL guys v done IT with me.personally l plan to open a pharmacy store before I retire from civil engineering practice because of my love for it but DAT doesn't make me a doctor. V been on dis earth longer dan u .d greatest setback of any human is lying to himself. There is no big deal about life bro.just b real.it save u a lot of unnecessary stress

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.