Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,605 members, 7,781,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 05:02 AM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (873961 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tolbeem: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2013
Hi doc,after removing degenerating myomas that made me bleed and reduced my pcv to 19percent and had to take 4pints of blood to recover,I avbin finding it difficult to take in,whereas when they were there I was always getting pregnant and having miscarriages,right now sperm leaks out almost immediately after an intercourse,what do I do.also how can I calculate when I am ovulating
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Sleekbaby(f): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
Doc tnx 4 being dere 4 us, plz i hv itching n vaginal dscharge early last month wch made me 2 visit hospital n after series of test d result said profuse growth of candida albicans after 24hrs of incubation @ 37 degree celsus, i hv tkn d drug d doc prescribed, d itchin n dscharge hv stopped bt its stil dia wot do i do, (2) i notice dt each time i hv sex wit my hubby if i stnd up d sperm wil com out in watery form, plz i nid ur help. Tnx in advance
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mentorken05(m): 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
tolbeem: Hi doc,after removing degenerating myomas that made me bleed and reduced my pcv to 19percent and had to take 4pints of blood to recover,I avbin finding it difficult to take in,whereas when they were there I was always getting pregnant and having miscarriages,right now sperm leaks out almost immediately after an intercourse,what do I do.also how can I calculate when I am ovulating
Its quite simple dear, count 15 days frm d day u period came out, circle d 15th day, count 3 days forward nd 3 days backward which make it 7days, dat is ur most fertile period. Den calculating ur cycle is simply counting 28days from d day ur period came out. Hope dis helps...concerning d issue of sperm leaking out from ur vagina...it can happn depending on d sexual position in which ejaculation takes place...just u knw,no all d semen leaks out

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mentorken05(m): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Sleekbaby: Doc tnx 4 being dere 4 us, plz i hv itching n vaginal dscharge early last month wch made me 2 visit hospital n after series of test d result said profuse growth of candida albicans after 24hrs of incubation @ 37 degree celsus, i hv tkn d drug d doc prescribed, d itchin n dscharge hv stopped bt its stil dia wot do i do, (2) i notice dt each time i hv sex wit my hubby if i stnd up d sperm wil com out in watery form, plz i nid ur help. Tnx in advance
dear u just av to finish d drug(s) prescribed to u by ur doc.YES!!!C. albicans infection may decrease the functional competence of spermatozoa by reducing motility and MMP and by promoting molecular apoptosis mechanisms.once its gone d resultant effects dat comes wif it goes away too...GOODLUCK
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by EngrAbiodun: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
Engr. Abiodun:
Pls doctor,I am 22weeks pregnant and did ultrasound the say,bpd is 57m,foetal weight 0.6kg,foetal movement active ,fl 37m,placenta muturity I(one),placenta location anterior,ofd _ 108m,ttd -60m,aptd-53m,cephaticindex-53%,lie unstable,presentation- cephahi pls I need to mean of it because
Have not register for antenatal yet .
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Doc pls ur sis is dying in silence. I ws a virgin til I got married last yr Nov. My problem now is each tym i meet my hubby I feel pain.2 i am feeling somfin inside my vagina abt 2cm from outside. D fin is like a growth n is painless. N i feel som rashes inside my vagina 3 each tym my hubby wants to insert his penis inside me is usually tug of war cos my vagina is nt wide open.4 i dnt feel intimate or hv feelings even wen he put his finger inside me. Pls help me. Maybe had it been i wasnt a virgin I wudnt be experiencing most of these problem. Well is wel
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tolbeem: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2013
Thanks a bunch doc,will do as u av told me.will by Gods grace give u a positive result sOonest
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Sleekbaby(f): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2013
mentorken05]dear u just av to finish d drug(s) prescribed to u by ur doc.YES!!!C. albicans infection may decrease the functional competence of spermatozoa by reducing motility and MMP and by promoting molecular apoptosis mechanisms.once its gone d resultant effects dat comes wif it goes away too...GOODLUCK
Tnx Doc though i hv finished d drug bt i knw dt God dey.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by frostylook: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2013
Dear Doc,
I have 2 problems as of now
1. My private is prone 2 easy laceration,especially during sex. Other times,
I just see micro cuts from nowhere.
2. D use of condoms during intercorse
is a big problem. It ends up chafing me
sore.
What can I do to reduce both?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by fetok: 6:04am On Aug 01, 2013
May God bless the doctors in da house!pls i am 8month pregnant,and positive to hepatitis b surface antigen.I was told all i ve to do is to give the baby hepatitis B immunoglobulin followed by vaccine to prevent transverse transmission.
Pls how much does hepatitis B immunoglobulin cost in Nigeria?
All response ll be appreciated.thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by agabaI23(m): 6:08am On Aug 01, 2013
fetok: May God bless the doctors in da house!pls i am 8month pregnant,and positive to hepatitis b surface antigen.I was told all i ve to do is to give the baby hepatitis B immunoglobulin followed by vaccine to prevent transverse transmission.
About N115k if you are in the east. The pharmacy normal flies it in from Lagos on order. It will be cheaper if you are Lagos.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2013
Sleekbaby: Doc tnx 4 being dere 4 us, plz i hv itching n vaginal dscharge early last month wch made me 2 visit hospital n after series of test d result said profuse growth of candida albicans after 24hrs of incubation @ 37 degree celsus, i hv tkn d drug d doc prescribed, d itchin n dscharge hv stopped bt its stil dia wot do i do, (2) i notice dt each time i hv sex wit my hubby if i stnd up d sperm wil com out in watery form, plz i nid ur help. Tnx in advance
I am not a DR.but have u heard about GREEN LIFE HEALTHCARE? It is a Chinese company that Produces varieties of herbal products. With their medical and sales executives here in Nigeria, u are sure of quality healthcare. Green Life herbal products are toxic free, with 96.4% success result provided its used as prescribed. These herbal products works like magic.I can attest to that.(for I was once in ur shoes before I learnt about Greenlife. It worked so well for me)send me a mail if interested.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 1:36am On Aug 02, 2013
So many questions since my last log in.I had to be unavoidably absent. Good to be back. Honestly I do not know where to start from but maybe I'll pick it from here and tackle each one gently especially those that have not been answered before.

ayinkerom517: good morn doc. I am married for 1yr2mths. Immediately after my weddin I discovered I am pregnant but lost it 12wks. Since then I've been TTC. I noticed that my dh fluid flow out when he pour into me. Early this year my mc though regular would run for 6/7days and usually heavy the 2nd day and start with a pinkish brown discharge. Though @ june cycle it was normal. Using an ovulation calc, I am to ovulate btw 14th and 19th but I did not see any sign of ovulation. Pls what do I do?

With respect to your ovulation.If you fail to ovulate again in your next cycle.Pls go for hormonal assay on day 21 of ur cycle.

It is important that you remain lying on your back after intercourse.Infact I will suggest you stay that way for another 30 mins.No going to pee or going to the rest room.I will also add that you have a pillow under to give your backside lifting.

ToyinOpa29: Good morninng Doc. Pls I'm desperately in need of an answer! I was delivered a baby boy through a C/section due to the presence of fibroid(s) 9weeks ago. Now the problem is in the last 5weeks I've bn having excruciating pain in ♏Ɣ stomach.i went back to d Doctor n he ran a scan on me n found out that there were fluid in ♏Ɣ stomach n i was places on some anti-biotics. A week later i was back 4 d same reason i was "cleaned" n blood began to flow though not so much 4 like a week! Just few days ago d pain came back again n grew worst thrrough out d night till this mornin as I'm typing this! Pls wht could be wrong with me! Pls Help me! ♏Ɣ baby needs ♏Ɣ optimum attention!

You may need to c that dr again.I'm sure you have done that.I will also suggest you get castor oil packs and massage evenly.

Mykikky: Hello Dr.my husband and i went for fertility test and result showed that his sperm is 0.4 000 000million pls can it corrected.

Yes it can be corrected.You may do well to go through this thread again as it has been answered severally.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 1:45am On Aug 02, 2013
smartireke: Just want to know if its ok to keep having sex with a woman with 3months pregnancy?

Why not? Except if adviced otherwise by your dr.

michealismenton: doc plz hw do i get a vitex suppliment? My ovulation is normal bt my mc is ones every mont

Check health plus in Ikeja if you stay in Lagos.
Julieni:

Doc please, A̶̲̥̅♏ still waiting Fø̲̣̣я̅ answers on the above worries. Please help

Pls go for a hormonal assay.But in retropect.You can also pick up fertility blend and get with that.It should help restore your period under normal conditions except if there are other underlying issues.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 2:04am On Aug 02, 2013
tolbeem: Hi doc,after removing degenerating myomas that made me bleed and reduced my pcv to 19percent and had to take 4pints of blood to recover,I avbin finding it difficult to take in,whereas when they were there I was always getting pregnant and having miscarriages,right now sperm leaks out almost immediately after an intercourse,what do I do.also how can I calculate when I am ovulating

What drugs or supplements where you on after the removal? I have said a little in my reply above concerning leaking sperm. Calculating ovulation is simple.
1. Know the number of days in ur monthly cycle.If ur monthly cycle days is 30 for example, then your ovulation will be around the day 13 to day 17
2. Usually, there are signs to indicate ovulation is around the corner, such as the presence of EWCM (egg white cervical mucus), sharp ovulation pain around ur ovary area, increased sexual urge, breast tenderness, slight increase in body temp. and so on....

Engr. Abiodun
Make I know hear.Go and register for antenatal immediately.It simply make it easy to monitor your progress and get all your questions answered without any fear.

britnex: Doc pls ur sis is dying in silence. I ws a virgin til I got married last yr Nov. My problem now is each tym i meet my hubby I feel pain.2 i am feeling somfin inside my vagina abt 2cm from outside. D fin is like a growth n is painless. N i feel som rashes inside my vagina 3 each tym my hubby wants to insert his penis inside me is usually tug of war cos my vagina is nt wide open.4 i dnt feel intimate or hv feelings even wen he put his finger inside me. Pls help me. Maybe had it been i wasnt a virgin I wudnt be experiencing most of these problem. Well is wel

Good pre-intimacy and proper lubrication is all you need. You do not have any problem with that growth.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by fungramot(f): 4:33am On Aug 02, 2013
Doctor tanx Fø̲̣̣я̅ being there. God bless u. Pls I realy need help concerning my case. I got pregnant last year july nd at 12 wks blood was dropin like period bt was dark. I quickly rush τ̅☺ d hospital where I registered Fø̲̣̣я̅ antenatal,I did scan bt τ̅☺ my surprise I was told d preg was nt developing §ø they evacuated it after d evacuatn I bleeded Fø̲̣̣я̅ three month though few drops in a day §ø I went τ̅☺ a general hospital where I was refered τ̅☺ c gyneacologist I did another scan and they told me my endometrium was 15mm, §ø another D&C was done τ̅☺ scrape it τ̅☺ normal and since den (jan dis yr)my period has been normal. Doctor dis is my Question 1.what can cause a pregnancy nt τ̅☺ develop as in my case and what aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ d measures τ̅☺ take τ̅☺ guide against such occurence again. And 2.though I've started studying how I ovulate dis month bt what aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ d other measures I can take τ̅☺ enhance my homones as regards ovulation. Thanx in anticipation
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by SmashingM(f): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2013
SmashingM: Good day Dr. Please need your help on understanding what this scan result means. I did a scan because I've been having irregular cycles and scanty periods. Here's the result;

TAS/TVS

The uterus is normal in size, 74mmLS x 37mmAP x 47mmTS, pear-shaped, anteverted and has a smooth regular outline. There are no myometrial masses.

The endometrial echo is 9mm thick.

The ovaries are unremarkable, RT 86mm3 and LT 82mm3. No adnexal mass and there's some minimal fluid collection in the POD.
CONCLUSION: Normal Pelvic Scan. Suggest hormonal Assay.

Welcome back Doc. Please i'm yet to get your reply on this. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by bibinwaka: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote infogenius]

doc, gud mrning sir. pls how do i get d test kit on ovulation. am ttc after havin
2kids. bt its takin tym though i waz once diagnsd of staph. its dis a
2nd cause, if yes, how do i get rid of it. thx. pls reply asap.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by MarJuly(f): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
@marvis5077, where is your office address (GREEN LIFE HEALTHCARE)
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by sunygal(f): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hi doc...I was kinda abused wen I was little so I stayed off sex.thing is am married nw(3months)and I avnt been able to av sex.might not be 2 hard but my hubby goes soft easily.yea he has eractions but wen its time to go in,he goes soft n its killing me.he said he got tested in uk n the doc said he was fine.I asked dragged him to a doc here in 9ja,got both of us tested,d doc said am really tight n I really need a strong eraction.been readin lots of books.one suggested provoron,but I dunno.I want kids,so I dnt want him taking drugs dat might av bad effects n nt make his sperm ok.we both pre_seed lubricant.still nothing.pls help am losing my mind.he says its nt me,dat it happened wit oda gals,but am scared.I want to enjoy my sex life n also av kids.n I want to make him happy.pls help.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by onyinyechika: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
hi doc,thanks for the good job uve been doing and welcome back.
sometime ago in d past i had c.albicans which continued to reoccur for more than 2 years with itching and white thick discharge as symptoms. i took so many anti fungal drugs and creams that finally reduced the symptoms. for 1yr now av nt had itching but stil hve white discharge bt not much. my v.flora has also been disorganized cos i dont see that ewcm during ovulation and av been ttc for 7months now. recently, i came across saliva test for candida which i did and found out my saliva sank inside d water with some cloudy strings. my question is..
1. does this test result mean i stil have the candida even without any symptoms.
2. how do i restore my v.flora cos i want to start seein that ewcm again.(i used to have lots of it) i only have creamy discharge during ovulation nw.
3. could it b the reason why i havnt been able to concieve? cos my hormonals and mc re normal.
pls what drugs can i take to cure this candida entirely. pls help. thanks n God bless.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Eumaca: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2013
Pls doc help me. Three days before my period is due, I started having cramps on my upper left abdomen. It lasted till my period was a day late.I normally have a 28 days cycle. On Cd29, I had a brownish discharge all day,I used to take lemon water and I did on that day. The next day,it came rushing like normal period. My confusion is that I have never have such localised cramps before , so I felt it was implantation cramps, but when it came rushing, I know I m not pregnant. Doc, could it have been I miscarried? I don't know what I did wrong.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Lerin(f): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hello Doc. Good evening and more wisdom from God upon you. I had an evacuation in june due to health reason,up till date I have not had my menstral period but I see creamish discharge in my pant,could it be that am ovulating withount having menses,and can I be pregnant even without seeing my menses since after evacuation. Thanks as I wait for ur response.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mentorken05(m): 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
fetok: May God bless the doctors in da house!pls i am 8month pregnant,and positive to hepatitis b surface antigen.I was told all i ve to do is to give the baby hepatitis B immunoglobulin followed by vaccine to prevent transverse transmission.
dear u nid to go see a doc...d last tym I checked it dosent cost dat much...besides even if its kinda costly u just nid to get it..for d sake of ur unborn child and u as well...GOODLUCK
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mentorken05(m): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Lerin: Hello Doc. Good evening and more wisdom from God upon you. I had an evacuation in june due to health reason,up till date I have not had my menstral period but I see creamish discharge in my pant,could it be that am ovulating withount having menses,and can I be pregnant even without seeing my menses since after evacuation. Thanks as I wait for ur response.
talking about d discharge, what is the nature of the discharge (what has changed, odour, onset, duration, colour, consistency) and associated symptoms)?u didn't write down any of dese besides d onset...anyways, U av to go see ur doc like ASAP...pap up a smear incase of bacterial vaginosis,also bearing in mind PID...GOODLUCK
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by frostylook: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Welcm Doc,
1. My private is prone 2 easy laceration,especially
during sex. Other times,
sore with any attempt 2 use it
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mentorken05(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
frostylook: Welcm Doc,
1. My private is prone 2 easy laceration,especially
during sex. Other times,
sore with any attempt 2 use it
wanna ask u dis...do u get wet @all wen u re abt to have sex and wen having sex?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mentorken05(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
sunygal: Hi doc...I was kinda abused wen I was little so I stayed off sex.thing is am married nw(3months)and I avnt been able to av sex.might not be 2 hard but my hubby goes soft easily.yea he has eractions but wen its time to go in,he goes soft n its killing me.he said he got tested in uk n the doc said he was fine.I asked dragged him to a doc here in 9ja,got both of us tested,d doc said am really tight n I really need a strong eraction.been readin lots of books.one suggested provoron,but I dunno.I want kids,so I dnt want him taking drugs dat might av bad effects n nt make his sperm ok.we both pre_seed lubricant.still nothing.pls help am losing my mind.he says its nt me,dat it happened wit oda gals,but am scared.I want to enjoy my sex life n also av kids.n I want to make him happy.pls help.
from wat I deduced from ur post I guess ur hubby has issues wif weak erection...its more of a psychological thing...causes ranges from anxiety,stress,excessive masturbation(to d extent dat d brain gets used to it and dosent fancy sex),diabetes mellitus,excessive alcohol etc...he needs to go see a sex therapist...u nid to help him out too,try and explore his weak point and make him respond to stimuli .dat will make him maintain his erection..u both shuld always engage in romantic plays as much as possible b4 sex and possibly during sex...dat will help focuse his mind at what is at hand...also during sex u both shuld try diff sexual positions...dat could help also hope dis helps
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mentorken05(m): 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=bibinwaka][/quote]go see ur GYNAE ASAP...he will prescribe some drugs for u esp for d staph issh...can't do dat here...GOODLUCK
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
fungramot: Doctor tanx Fø̲̣̣я̅ being there. God bless u. Pls I realy need help concerning my case. I got pregnant last year july nd at 12 wks blood was dropin like period bt was dark. I quickly rush τ̅☺ d hospital where I registered Fø̲̣̣я̅ antenatal,I did scan bt τ̅☺ my surprise I was told d preg was nt developing §ø they evacuated it after d evacuatn I bleeded Fø̲̣̣я̅ three month though few drops in a day §ø I went τ̅☺ a general hospital where I was refered τ̅☺ c gyneacologist I did another scan and they told me my endometrium was 15mm, §ø another D&C was done τ̅☺ scrape it τ̅☺ normal and since den (jan dis yr)my period has been normal. Doctor dis is my Question 1.what can cause a pregnancy nt τ̅☺ develop as in my case and what aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ d measures τ̅☺ take τ̅☺ guide against such occurence again. And 2.though I've started studying how I ovulate dis month bt what aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ d other measures I can take τ̅☺ enhance my homones as regards ovulation. Thanx in anticipation

Answers
1.Miscarriages occurs when the foetus has genetic problems,others could be as a result of infections, hormonal issues, physical problem with the mother, immune disorders , history of previous miscarriages,thyroid or diabetes related issues and more common in women over 35yrs.

2.Eat healthy fertility boosting foods which must include dark green leafy vegetables, fruits and of course supplements.I will recommend fertility blend.

SmashingM:

Welcome back Doc. Please i'm yet to get your reply on this. Thanks and God bless you.

If you have been having scanty periods then I suggest you have a hormonal assay so that we can determine why periods are scanty and irregular.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
bibinwaka: [/quote]
You can get OPK in any goo health store.

Yes staph can inhibit conception.It is better you see a dr for test and proper diagnosis.

[quote author=sunygal]Hi doc...I was kinda abused wen I was little so I stayed off sex.thing is am married nw(3months)and I avnt been able to av sex.might not be 2 hard but my hubby goes soft easily.yea he has eractions but wen its time to go in,he goes soft n its killing me.he said he got tested in uk n the doc said he was fine.I asked dragged him to a doc here in 9ja,got both of us tested,d doc said am really tight n I really need a strong eraction.been readin lots of books.one suggested provoron,but I dunno.I want kids,so I dnt want him taking drugs dat might av bad effects n nt make his sperm ok.we both pre_seed lubricant.still nothing.pls help am losing my mind.he says its nt me,dat it happened wit oda gals,but am scared.I want to enjoy my sex life n also av kids.n I want to make him happy.pls help.

There could be a few reasons why this is happening to him.One of which is physical.This is very common among men.It is mainly caused by smoking, alcohol intake, job stress, financial worries, marital problems, hypentention, diabetes, high cholesterol, pelvic trauma etc. I will advice he gets his testosterone level checked.As he may find it difficult to respond to treatment if the testosterone level is low.
There are healthy supplements that he can also use to provide penile strength.
On the flip side, I'll advice that you stimulate him as much as possible during pre-intimacy for better result.And possible initiate lovemaking via the rear.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by infogenius(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
Eumaca: Pls doc help me. Three days before my period is due, I started having cramps on my upper left abdomen. It lasted till my period was a day late.I normally have a 28 days cycle. On Cd29, I had a brownish discharge all day,I used to take lemon water and I did on that day. The next day,it came rushing like normal period. My confusion is that I have never have such localised cramps before , so I felt it was implantation cramps, but when it came rushing, I know I m not pregnant. Doc, could it have been I miscarried? I don't know what I did wrong.

Cut the anxiety off.You are ok.Forbid miscarriage my dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.