Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Help Me Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me Please (1344 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please by johnokoro007(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
RECENTLY MY WIFE RAN OUT WITH THE CHILDREN TO PARENT SIDE TO STAY THAT EVERY LOVE MAKING MUST LEAD TO PREG. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO STOP THIS PREG. ALL THE TIME. WE GOT MARRIED FOUR YEARS AGO WE HAVE 2 KIDS AND ABORTED THREE PREG ALREADY.

PLEASE YOUR ADVISE AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Re: Help Me Please by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't you know about birth controls . . . Is this for real
Re: Help Me Please by 2mch(m): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
Why not try a condom or birth control. Or both of you go for a class and understand conception. it just so happens that you are both very fertile people. Who is pushing the woman to have an abortion?
Re: Help Me Please by k2039: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hey,
seems Seun will have to start screening new threads before they are published on nairaland(maybe we could develop a program that can do the screening if it is possible).

See question,you didnt do sex education or birth control in school
Re: Help Me Please by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
k2039: Hey,
seems Seun will have to start screening new threads before they are published on nairaland(maybe we could develop a program that can do the screening if it is possible).

See question,you didnt do sex education or birth control in school

Na wa ooo!!

I had to remind myself that we are in 2012 and not 1712 or something or other. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me Please by k2039: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Na wa ooo!!

I had to remind myself that we are in 2012 and not 1712 or something or other. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Infact he is not suppose to be married yet
Re: Help Me Please by obowunmi(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
Grabs popcorn and coke**

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please by obowunmi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
johnokoro007: RECENTLY MY WIFE RAN OUT WITH THE CHILDREN TO PARENT SIDE TO STAY THAT EVERY LOVE MAKING MUST LEAD TO PREG. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO STOP THIS PREG. ALL THE TIME. WE GOT MARRIED FOUR YEARS AGO WE HAVE 2 KIDS AND ABORTED THREE PREG ALREADY.

PLEASE YOUR ADVISE AND RECOMMENDATIONS

Do you want us to beg her to come back??

If so, madam pls come back so oga can drill you for a fourth abortion.
Re: Help Me Please by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
Re: Help Me Please by Tgirl4real(f): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ujujoan: shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't you know about birth controls . . . Is this for real

I wonder o... shocked
Re: Help Me Please by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
Please go ahead, stand on your budget and don't let anyone force you to spend more than you planned to spend
Re: Help Me Please by Tgirl4real(f): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
Debrief, u just posted this on the wrong thread. I'm sure it's meant for a thread about a guy that wants to get married.
Re: Help Me Please by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2012

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
debrief08: Please go ahead, stand on your budget and don't let anyone force you to spend more than you planned to spend
Tgirl4real: Debrief, u just posted this on the wrong thread. I'm sure it's meant for a thread about a guy that wants to get married.
chaircover:

aunty debrief I have a spare pair of +1.0 spectacles that I can lend you. They are not prada's but they will do the job nicely grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahaaa, Old age don come oh, sorry Poster wrong thread
Re: Help Me Please by Ivynwa(f): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
Poster you and your wife should discuss with a doctor on the best birth control measure to use.
Re: Help Me Please by SOUTHSOUTH1: 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
This life is just so funny.. Your woman is fruitful and blessed, I wish every woman is as blessed as yours.. Do you know why I say this life is funny? Because many are out there crying day and night looking on to God for fruit of the womb but there are also many out there that are so furtunate to the point of wasting..
Re: Help Me Please by Maxymilliano(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
Haba Poster, do you want to kill the poor woman? I'm sure she ran out of the house because you don't take No for an answer whenever you're in the mood... Go for family planning counselling Bro before your high libido will send somebody to an early grave.
Re: Help Me Please by dayokanu(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
Now that the madam is gone, Hope you wont make the mattress pregnant cos e be like say action full your body.

You can come on NL but dont know about birth controls? Get pills or IUD or go to the nearest Planned parenthood
Re: Help Me Please by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
Isn't this op johndoe
Re: Help Me Please by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
^^ I would not put it past that billy goat. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me Please by johnokoro007(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
Thanks to all of you for your contribution, but you guys don't need to CRUCIFY me. Though, I called last nite she said i should get a mistress that apart from preg. that my cruzin is too much for her to withstand.

please more recommendations are welcome
Re: Help Me Please by stepo707: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
johnokoro007: Thanks to all of you for your contribution, but you guys don't need to CRUCIFY me. Though, I called last nite she said i should get a mistress that apart from preg. that my cruzin is too much for her to withstand.

please more recommendations are welcome

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Help Me Please by jidebobo: 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Help me oooo. Am married with a child my husband is 39yrs old. He refused to work, am the only one carry the responsibility @ home. Whenever i told him to find work he will turn me down that he cannot do any work here in Nigeria if not abroad. I have spent a lot on this issue but no way for visa. What can I do pls cos @ his age his still planning for study undergraduate in USA. Which I know it can work without SAT/TOFEL. Now I told him I can spend on that again he should go & find a way to process the visa himself, for this reason I have become his enemies reporting me to his mother that am not ready to spend money for him again.Pls how can I handle this situation help me out oooo
Re: Help Me Please by Tgirl4real(f): 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
jidebobo: Help me oooo. Am married with a child my husband is 39yrs old. He refused to work, am the only one carry the responsibility @ home. Whenever i told him to find work he will turn me down that he cannot do any work here in Nigeria if not abroad. I have spent a lot on this issue but no way for visa. What can I do pls cos @ his age his still planning for study undergraduate in USA. Which I know it can work without SAT/TOFEL. Now I told him I can spend on that again he should go & find a way to process the visa himself, for this reason I have become his enemies reporting me to his mother that am not ready to spend money for him again.Pls how can I handle this situation help me out oooo

Haba! Didn't u know all these before marrying him? Why did you marry a jobless lazy man?
Re: Help Me Please by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
jidebobo: Help me oooo. Am married with a child my husband is 39yrs old. He refused to work, am the only one carry the responsibility @ home. Whenever i told him to find work he will turn me down that he cannot do any work here in Nigeria if not abroad. I have spent a lot on this issue but no way for visa. What can I do pls cos @ his age his still planning for study undergraduate in USA. Which I know it can work without SAT/TOFEL. Now I told him I can spend on that again he should go & find a way to process the visa himself, for this reason I have become his enemies reporting me to his mother that am not ready to spend money for him again.Pls how can I handle this situation help me out oooo

I think you are right in telling him to work so he can get money for his visa. I don't see anything wrong with having him start an undergrad at this age but he needs to realize that he is not a young man and needs to help out somehow.
That said, may I suggest you find a pastor/professional counselor for you and your husband to see and maybe talk to. It is obvious he does not seem to be getting the message at all, and I don't think you continuing to talk to him about the needs will help much. But getting a third party who can bring you both together to talk things out will be a good way to go. Preferably, find a counselor/Pastor far away from your lives/your homes so you two don't have to worry about your issues getting out in the open, and are comfortable enough to speak up about your issues.
Re: Help Me Please by obowunmi(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
@ jidebobo : Jesus take the wheel.
Re: Help Me Please by Johndoe100(m): 2:07am On Sep 13, 2012
jennykadry: Isn't this op johndoe

Kobojunkie: ^^ I would not put it past that billy goat. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I love it when I inhabit the dreams of women. It is just my luck that it had to be the dreams of 2 insane t0t0s. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Scared... / Couple Gives Amazing Gas Pump Karaoke Performance / What's In A Name? Daughter Changed Her Name To Kylie After Years Of Bullying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.