Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,820 members, 7,798,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church (61039 Views)

Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) / T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) / Woman Delivers Horse In Edo Church... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Novice1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
Sam Milla: This is how we start to promote these Pastors with fake stories.
Soon the Pastor will cook up all kinds of story to extort gullible women.

True. Next thng, women will start trooping to him with their paychecks to deliver them from what is "blocking their womb"

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by misreal(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
[i][/i][email][/email]
Maxwell86: Is she married to a horse man? grin grin
noo she is married to mee.am a horse man grin
noo she is married to mee.am a horse man
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by ACM10: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
By the way, human foetus and the foetus of other mammals bears close resemblance morphologically in the early stages of development in utero. Can anyone who did embryology confirm my assertion?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by MadCow1: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
unanghope: u are a complete foooooool..

How and why?! Abi wasnt she a Christian?! angry
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Pain(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
Scam Artists @ Work Again. You Get a Picture of a Real Miscarried Horse and Expect Dum Dums to to Believe?

I Weep for Nigeria!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by pastie(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
Na wa o,hw coms dis bigthin comot 4rm ha womanliness
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by emenim(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is definitely the handy work of the witches and wizard. Women who are pregnant should equip themselves with prayers, because the devil is at work
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by thehomer: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
Some will believe absolutely anything. Anyway, if one can buy what is written in the Bible, one can in principle believe absolutely anything.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by mallorca(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
i dont believe this crap
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Willzkid(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
Why the MOD/OP had to include "Edo" in the title is something that is beyond me..is that supposed to be an adjective for church? Is there anything as Edo Church? Why can't you just say "woman gives birth to horse (in church)? Now I agree with some persons that the mods push tribal agendas.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by espn(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Allahu aalam(GOD knws Best)
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by MadCow1: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
prince FAD: Worshippers of the World Liberation Ministry located along old Sapele-Benin express road on Tuesday took to their heels during a prophesy programme when a female member delivered a horse.

The horse was however dead by the time Journalists visited the church.

It was gathered that the woman whose identity was not yet known started screaming during the prayer session and began to bleed from the vagina before the horse came out.

The General Overseer of the church, Evangelist Silva Wealth, said he was still amazed at what came out of the woman.

He told Journalists that during prayers a revelation came that there was a woman with an issue and that something was blocking her womb.

Silva said as prayers intensified, the woman started screaming and bleeding started when the object came out.

The cleric said he couldn’t confirm whether the horse was dead or alive because he didn’t go near it.

“I can’t describe the object. We have seen people that vomited several things during our service but not this type of thing. God has been blessing our ministry with prophesies and miracles, “he said.

People rushed to the church to catch a glimpse of the horse when news of the delivery filtered into town.

Source:http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/news-update/61099-woman-gives-birth-to-horse-in-edo-church.html

The Bolded suggests that the Journalists saw the dead baby horse.. This is one of the disadvantages of giving birth in Church.. If that baby were born in a hospital by professional vets doctors, he/she may have survived.. That dead baby horse could have grown up to be the next Sea Biscuit or Secretariat Naija can kill potential great persons horses..

That Horse could have been our first representative at the Olympics dressage competition sef.. angry

9 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Am waiting to hear of a woman give birth to a Lion! Naija get talent no be small grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mad Cow:

The Bolded suggests that the Journalists saw the dead baby horse.. This is one of the disadvantages of giving birth in Church.. If that baby were born in a hospital by professional vets doctors, he/she may have survived.. That dead baby horse could have grown up to be the next Sea Biscuit or Secretariat Naija can kill potential great persons horses..

That Horse could have been our first representative at the Olympics dressage competition sef.. angry

Ahahaha!!!

Calloti no go kill person o...

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by MadCow1: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
Willzkid: Why the MOD/OP had to include "Edo" in the title is something that is beyond me..is that supposed to be an adjective for church? Is there anything as Edo Church? Why can't you just say "woman gives birth to horse (in church)? Now I agree with some persons that the mods push tribal agendas.

Every tribe must stand by their matter o!! Abi who you wann put am for their head?! grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by ujukala: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
I don't use to say this but now, I must say it, this is the endtime!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by onila(f): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by achi4u(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
Advertismentgrin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
Her Horseband for don dey nack am SERIOUS Akpako....
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Gwekzy: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
trent9002:
Publicity stunt by the pastor. He wants more customers.
More Visitors=More Offering
. _ GBAM_

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by calabaman(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
thinking....
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by bittyend(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
I'm never going near a Nigerian girl again and all the ones I have offended on this forum, either directly or indirectly, please I beg for ya forgiveness. I'm sorry!!!!

Dear Nigerians, I'm sorry!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
and how does this affect the price ashawo collect from us for brothel....mtcheew.horse ke, horse ni....,,no be God create am
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Kenistry(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dark forces dat held d woman captive for long had been defeated, the name of the Lord is indeed a strong tower,....all thanks to Jesus Christ for saving her, GLORY!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by harlos: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by harlos: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
Me never hear or c this one before o!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church by Youngclem0: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
Na wa 4 dis country ooo how human being go give birth to an animal, me no believe dat kind story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) / Redeemed Church Opens World's Biggest Auditorium, Costs N7.7b / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.