Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive (110533 Views)

I Am HIV Positive And Illegal Immigrant: Advise Please / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by LAGATA(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2013
hmmm! dis gist no funny at all. @op, i rly admire ur courage and wisdom in awakening pple like me on this forum. I have carefully read and understood alot of intelligent advice.
I have bn feeling very funny for the past week. I usually wake up in the mornings with severe body temperarure, general body weakness, tasteless mouth feeling etc. Infact i have been treating malaria for the past one month. However when i discovered i wasnt feeling any beta afta series of malaria injections and tablets, i decided to visit the hospital ystday and requested i do a Hiv status test. Will be collecting my result today. Pls good pple help me wt serious prayers. May God make it easy for all of us.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by oyeleyemaureen(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
All is well, my brother
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by swtme(f): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
LAGATA: hmmm! dis gist no funny at all. @op, i rly admire ur courage and wisdom in awakening pple like me on this forum. I have carefully read and understood alot of intelligent advice.
I have bn feeling very funny for the past week. I usually wake up in the mornings with severe body temperarure, general body weakness, tasteless mouth feeling etc. Infact i have been treating malaria for the past one month. However when i discovered i wasnt feeling any beta afta series of malaria injections and tablets, i decided to visit the hospital ystday and requested i do a Hiv status test. Will be collecting my result today. Pls good pple help me wt serious prayers. May God make it easy for all of us.
Guy athink u don collect d result,wetin e be now?abi......... grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by ummitoagirl(f): 1:28am On Sep 06, 2013
http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer04/Black_Cumin.html

Blackseed oil can really help with boosting the immune system, anyone with HIV & cancer should give it a try..You have nothing to lose. I dont know the Nigerian name & not sure where it can be bought in Nigeria but I am willing to send it free of charge to anyone who wants it in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2013
jude33084:

I tire for τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ guy oh! Cancer is even worste ΆŋԂ people living with it still have hope cool

Malaria kills more/faster than HIV. So take ♈☺uЯ tabs ΆŋԂ live ∂ normal life smiley
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2013
Just found out about my HIV status few weeks ago, since then life has been hell, I hardly eat or sleep...I even tried committing sucide but somehow am still alive, I need help and someone to talk to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by fsb(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Elenababy: Just found out about my HIV status few weeks ago, since then life has been hell, I hardly eat or sleep...I even tried committing sucide but somehow am still alive, I need help and someone to talk to

Dear Elena, It would be a lie to tell you that I know how you feel but having worked with people living with hiv/aids, the first and most important hurdle was getting yourself tested. In the last 20 or so years, more drugs have been developed to fight HIV/AIDS than malaria for example so the days people died from the disease are coming to an end. Having said that, in Nigeria people die in my opinion from either mismanagement, lack of adherence with medications or late diagnosis and treatment.

I advise patients that the world has moved from the days when you rely solely on information provided by your doctor. For one, you must take charge of your situation by getting and staying informed. Read all you can about the disease and ask your doctor all possible questions, after all that is why he is a doctor.

Secondly, keep reading. When ever you notice a new symptom, don't come and post on nairaland (most people here may not be able to help you), get to the hospital as soon as you can not minding any appointment dates and also make the internet your best friend, stay current by reading voraciously. There are great sites like WebMD with articles written in a user friendly format.

Finally, follow the advice of your doctor religiously. Take your meds religiously, and don't underestimate the power of a support group. A few sites have support groups that meet regularly.

Don't hesitate to let us know how you're doing....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by chiozor: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
There are herbal remedy that can help up wash out the virus,even though might not sero-reverse ur status but will make the viral load undetectable forever,look around esp Lagos,u will see.ignore the fears people make out about it.it is well

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Raymond405: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
God is your strength.do not be discourage but trust in HIM for good health of mind and body and long life.there is no cause for alarm
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by ummitoagirl(f): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hi
I pray all is well with you? Don't worry...God is ur strength & U wont die an untimely death. Please do come here to chat if u need people to talk to, talk about how you are feeling & listen to people's positive response if it makes you feel better...& Off course, ur doctor should become your best friend.
I am not sure if you can find this in Nigeria, please google "BLACKSEED OIL"...I heard it will build ur immunity etc, You have nothing to loose if you try it out.

Stay strong & God bless.

Elenababy: Just found out about my HIV status few weeks ago, since then life has been hell, I hardly eat or sleep...I even tried committing sucide but somehow am still alive, I need help and someone to talk to
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by mcdokwe(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Wallace12: I have been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 7yrs now, and i
happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have
another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a
human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have
went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever
help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented
by Desmond about how this powerful doctor help him get cured
of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a
help from a African doctor was a wrong idea, but i think
of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have
someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in
all interest to contact him through his Email address at
worldtreatmentforhiv@yahoo.com , so after i have mailed him of
helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i
should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i
firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me
that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items
and obeyed all he said. I did all by accepting his Words fact
and only to see that after some weeks of taking his herbal medicine i
notice some changes in my body system and i went for check up the day he
ask me to go for check up to confirm if the sickness was still there,to
my greatest surprise i could not find any sickness in my body i was
first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i
have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now
HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and
glad for his miraculous help and power.
With these i must tell
everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more
to contact him now at these following email now,
Email: Worldtreatmentforhiv@yahoo.com or you can contact me for confirmation oliviaphilip40@gmail.com
"
sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say
a big thanks for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be
blessed sir Angeline
successive but inconsistent posts, don't you think you need a life?
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by otokx(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Good stuff in here.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Tuche77: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
For registration and testing go to any of these hospitals in lagos

LAGOS STATE HEALTH SERVICE COMMISSION

ADDRESSES OF HOSPITAL UNITS

S/N HOSPITAL UNIT ADDRESS MD'S NAME & PHONE NO. SECRETARY'S NAME & PHONE NO.
1 G.H. LAGOS 1/3, BROAD STREET, LAGOS DR.A. O. BALOGUN 08023020582 MRS. KEHINDE ETTI
2 GBAGADA.G.H 1, HOSPITALRD, LAGOS. DR. P. O. ORIAIFOR 08033130171 MRS. T. O. OLUPITAN 08033123204
3 ORILE-AGEGE OLD OTA RD. OFF LAGOS/ABEOKUTA RD. AGEGE DR. J.A. OSHIYIMKA 08023039808 MRS THOMAS
4 BADAGRY G.H HOSPITAL RD PMB 1003 BADAGRY DR. G. DUROJAIYE 08023307153 MRS. SHOFUNMADE 08033017913
5 LIMH CAMPBELL STREET, LAGOS DR. A.O. SHOLANKE 08037225032 MR. H.O KOLEOSHO 08033335709
6 ISOLO G. H 121, MUSHIN RD, ISOLO DR. A.O. OGUNLANA 01- 4528484 08023020009, O8O34876717 MRS. A. A. ADESEGUN 08023054074
7 IKORODU G. H TOS BENSON RD, IKORODU DR. OBIGBESAN 08056030608 MR. M. O. ALAWAIYE 08023001253
8 SURULERE G.H RANDLE AVENUE DR. A. O. BELLO 08037164984 MISS. O. A. TAIWO 08057797239
9 EPE G.H HOSPITAL RD.EPE DR. A.O. ARILESERE 08033069527 MR. R. O. OGUNBANWO 08023287152
10 APAPA G.H 16, IBUKUN AKINTOYE STR, OFF RANDLE RD, APAPA. DR. MRS E.O. ODUWOLE (ACTING) 08033019446 MRS. E.O. ADEMOYE 08023356402
11 ONIKAN H. C KING GORGRE V RD, ONIKAN DR. O.O. ORIOLA 08023335904 MR. O.R. AJIBOYE 08059422
12 MASSEY STREET CHILDREN HOSPITAL MASSEY STREET, LAGOS ISLAND DR. (MRS.) A. O. AKANDE 08037227955 MRS.BURAIMOH
13 AJEROMI, GEN. HOSP 6, CARDOSO STREET, AJEGUNLE DR. S.O.B. OLUSEYE 08023003645 MRS. O.O. FALADE 08037225031
14 MAINLAND HOSPITAL, YABA 1, MAINLAND HOSPITAL ROAD, YABA DR. A. ONANUGA 08022241768 08037153344 MR. YEMI ADELAJA 08023978740
15 EBUTE METTA HEALTH CENTRE CEMENTRY STREET, EBUTE METTA DR. F. O. WILLIAMS 08033252269 08029293138 MISS.S.O.SARUMI
16 HARVEY ROAD HEALTH CENTRE HARVEY ROAD, YABA, LAGOS DR. O. ODUFUWA Acting 08059383219, 865077 MR. M. O. AJASA 08064384135
17 AGBOWA GEN. HOSP. 26, HOSPITAL ROAD, OFF IKOSI ROAD, AGBOWA DR. A. ODUSINA 08033248837 MRS. F. B. OLUDIRAN 08034496905
18 IJEDE HEALTH CENTRE EGBIN STATION ROAD, IJEDE DR. R. AROMIRE 08023078813, 08029293152 MISS, M.O.OGBOYE
19 KETU EJINRIN HEALTH CENTRE EJINRIN ROAD KETU DR. OSHUNNIYI 08033308626 MRS.ODETUNDE
20 IBEJU LEKKI GEN. HOSP. LAGOS ROAD, AKODO DR. O. D. IMOSEMI 08033042803 MR. I.O AGARRY 08035729616
21 IFAKO IJAIYE GEN. HOSP. 14, COLLEGE ROAD, IJU ROAD, IFAKO DR. (MRS.) SHODEINDE Acting 08033133869 08059424380 MR. A. B. ESAN 08023408353
22 ALIMOSHO GEN. HOSP. LASU/ISHERI ROAD, IGANDO DR. B. O. ADEBIYI 08023096532 MR. J. A. ILESANMI 08034006732
23 MUSHIN GEN. HOSP. 48, OLIYIDE STREET, MUSHIN DR. K. K. AKINLAWON 08023360364 MR. O. A. OYENUGA 08022334349
24 SOMOLU GEN. HOSP. 1, OGUNTOLU STREET, SOMOLU DR. (MRS.) A. O. AWONUGA 08033004505 MISS. A. O. OGUNBOWALE 08065284579
25 OSHODI MEDICAL STORES CAPPA, OSHODI MRS. R. B. B. OLANREWAJU MRS. F. JOHNSON 08034600158

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Tuche77: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Important vitamins and minerals for Healthy living

Micronutrient Role Source
Vitamin A Makes white blood cells - essential for vision, healthy skin and mucosa, teeth and bone development. Protects against infection associated with accelerated HIV progression, increased adult mortality, increased mother to child transmission, higher infant mortality and child growth failure All yellow and orange fruit and vegetables, dark green leafy vegetables, alfalfa, liver, oily fish, dairy products and egg yolks
Thiamine Vitamin B1 Important for energy metabolism, supports appetite and nervous, system functions Whole-grain cereals, beans, meat and poultry and fish
Riboflavin Vitamin B2 Important for energy metabolism, supports normal vision, health and integrity of skin Milk, yoghurt, meat, green leaves and whole-grain cereals
Niacin Vitamin B3 Essential for energy metabolism, supports health and integrity of skin, nervous and digestive systems Milk, fish, eggs, meat, poultry, peanuts, whole-grain cereals
Vitamin B6 Facilitates metabolism and absorption of fats and proteins, helps to make red blood cells Sweet potatoes, white beans, maize, avocados, cabbage, whole-grain cereals, seeds, Brazil nuts, walnuts, eggs, leafy green vegetables, alfalfa, bananas, legumes, meat and fish
Folate Required for building new cells, especially red blood cells and gastrointestinal cells Liver, red meat, green leafy vegetables, fish, oysters, legumes, groundnuts, oilseeds, whole-grain cereals, egg yolks and avocados
Vitamin B12 Important for new cell development and maintenance of the nerve cells Red meat, fish, poultry, seafood, sardines, cheese, eggs, milk, whole-grain cereals and seaweed
Vitamin C Helps the body to use calcium and other nutrients to build bones and blood vessel walls. Increasess non-haem iron absorption. Increases resistance to infection and acts as an antioxidant. Important for protein metabolism Citrus fruits (such as baobab, guava, oranges and lemons), cabbage, green leaves, tomatoes, sweet peppers, potatoes, yams and cooking plantains. Vitamin C is lost when food is cut up, reheated or left standing after cooking
Vitamin E Protects cell structures and facilitates resistance to disease Leafy vegetables, vegetable oils, peanuts, egg yolks, dark green vegetables, nuts and seeds, whole-grain cereals
Calcium Builds strong teeth and bones Aids heart and muscle functions, blood clotting and pressure and immune defences. Milk, green leaves, shrimps, dried fish (with bones), nuts, beans and peas
Iodine Ensures the development and proper functioning of the brain and the nervous system Fish, seafood, milk and salt with iodine
Iron Transports oxygen to the blood, eliminates old red blood cells and builds new cells Red meat, poultry, liver, fish, seafood, eggs, peanuts, beans, some cereals, green leafy vegetables, seeds, whole- grain cereals, dried fruit and alfalfa
Magnesium Strengthens the muscles and is important for proper functioning of the nervous system. Involved in bone development and teeth maintenance Cereals, dark green vegetables, seafood, nuts and legumes
Selenium Prevents impairment of the heart muscle Seafood, liver, meat, carrots, onions, milk, garlic, alfalfa, mushrooms and whole-grain cereals
Zinc Reinforces the immune system, facilitates digestion and transports vitamin A Meat, chicken, fish, cereals, leafy green vegetables, seafood, oysters, nuts, pumpkin seeds, milk, liver, whole-grain cereals, egg yolks, garlic and legumes

Healthy and balanced nutrition for growth, work and play
Enjoy a variety of foods

Eat staple foods with every meal
These foods are relatively cheap and supply not only energy and protein but also small amounts of vitamins and minerals. Staples include cereals (such as rice, maize, millet, sorghum, wheat and barley), starchy roots (such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, cassava and yams) and starchy fruit (such as plantains).
Eat legumes if possible every day
These foods include beans, peas, lentils, groundnuts (including peanut butter) and soybeans. When eaten with staple foods the quality of protein is increased.
Eat animal and milk products regularly
Foods from animals and fish should be eaten as often as you can afford them. They supply good-quality proteins, vitamins, minerals and extra energy. All forms of meat, poultry (birds), fish, eggs and dairy products such as milk, sour milk, buttermilk, yoghurt and cheese should be included. If insects, such as caterpillars or grasshoppers, are part of your eating patterns, they also provide good nutrients.
Eat vegetables and fruit every day
These foods are important for a person to grow well and fight infection. A recommended list is provided below.
Yellow, orange, red or dark green Other vegetables and fruit vegetables and fruit
Green leafy vegetables (spinach, pumpkin, cassava leaves), green peppers, squash, carrots, yellow peaches, apricots, papaya and mangoes Tomatoes, cabbage, oranges, mandarins, grapefruit, lemons, guavas mangoes, passionfruit, pineapples, mulberries and baobab fruit
• Good sources of vitamin A • Good sources of vitamin C; help to fight infection
Use fats and oils as well as sugar and sugary foods
Fats, oils and sugar are good sources of energy and are important for maintaining weight or regaining weight lost. They add flavour to food, thereby stimulating the appetite.
Fats and oils include butter, lard, margarine, cooking oil (vegetable, coconut and palm oil), cream, mayonnaise and coconut cream. They are also found in avocados, oilseeds (sunflower, groundnut and sesame), fatty meat and fish, curds and cheese.
Sugars and sugary foods include honey, jam, table sugar, cakes and biscuits.
Drink plenty of clean and safe water
Drink about eight cups of water per day and even more if you are suffering from diarrhoea, vomiting or fever. You can also drink fruit juice, soups and other beverages. Collect your water from a protected source and store it in a clean container. If the water is not from a protected source it should be boiled for ten minutes and cooled down afterwards before drinking. Avoid drinking tea or coffee with a meal, as they reduce the iron the body gets from your food.
Maintaining weight
If you are sick you need more food to recover from illness. When your body does not get enough food it uses energy and protein stored in fat and muscles. This leads to weight loss, muscle weakness and malnutrition from which it takes longer to recover. Once weight has been lost it is difficult to regain it.
Why do people not eat enough food?
• Illness and medicines reduce appetite, modify the taste of food and prevent the body from absorbing it.
• Symptoms such as a sore mouth, nausea and vomiting make it difficult to eat.
• Tiredness, isolation and depression reduce the appetite and the willingness to make an effort to prepare food and eat regularly.
• There is not enough money to buy food.
Gain weight by eating more food
• Eat more staple foods such as rice, maize, millet, sorghum, wheat, bread, potatoes, sweet potatoes, yams and bananas.
• Increase your intake of beans, soy products, lentils, peas, groundnuts, peanut butter and seeds, such as sunflower and sesame.
• Eat meat, fish and eggs as often as you can afford them.
• Increase the fat content of your food by using more fats and oils as well as eating fatty foods - oilseeds such as groundnuts, soy and sesame, avocados and fatty meat. If problems with a high fat intake are experienced (especially diarrhoea), reduce the fat intake until symptoms are over and then gradually increase it to a level the body can tolerate.
• Eat snacks regularly between meals. Good snacks are nuts, seeds, fruit, yoghurt, carrots, cassava chips, crab chips and peanut butter sandwiches.
• Add dry milk powder to foods such as porridge, cereals, sauces and mashed potatoes. However, avoid using coffee and tea whiteners, which do not have the same nutritional benefits as milk. Note that some people may find milk difficult to digest. It should be avoided if it causes cramps, a feeling of being full or skin rashes.
• Add sugar, honey, jam or syrup to your food.
Try to eat three good meals daily with frequent snacks in between
Keep active and stay fit
Exercise helps you to gain weight properly.
• Regular exercise strengthens the muscles, makes you feel energetic, helps to relieve stress and increases appetite.
• Cleaning, working in the field and collecting firewood and water may provide enough exercise.
• Find an exercise that you enjoy and can fit into your daily life.
• Walking, running, swimming or dancing are all suitable.
Increase your intake of vitamins and minerals
Your immune system needs vitamins and minerals to function properly. When you are ill with HIV/AIDS you need even more.
• Eat a variety of vegetables and fruit every day, as these are a valuable source of vitamins and minerals.
• Take care not to lose vitamins and minerals when cooking your food. Boil, steam and fry vegetables only for a short time.
• Multivitamin and mineral supplements, usually in the form of pills, can help but they are expensive and leave less money for food.
• Too many vitamins and minerals can harm you. If you take supplements, follow the instructions on the label.
During infection
• It is very important to try to eat, even though you may not feel like eating, to avoid weight loss.
• Treat infection as early as possible. If you are ill for more than a couple of days see a health worker.
Food safety and hygiene
Keep the home free from faeces
• Use a latrine and keep it clean and free from flies.
• Keep the surroundings clean.
• Wash clothes, bedding and surfaces that might have been contaminated with faeces in hot water with soap.
Personal hygiene
• Always wash hands with clean water and soap or ashes before, during and after preparing food or eating, and after visiting the toilet.
• Cover all wounds to prevent contamination of food during preparation and handling.
• Use safe clean water from protected sources. If the water is not from a protected source, it should be boiled for ten minutes or filtered.
Storage of drinking-water
• Keep drinking-water in a covered container that is cleaned at least once a week.
• Do not dip hands or cups into the container.
• The best container is one with a tap.
Hygiene in the kitchen
• Keep all food preparation surfaces clean. Use clean dishes and utensils to store, prepare, serve and eat food.
• Wash vegetables and fruit with clean water.
• Cover food to keep flies and dust away.
• Keep rubbish in a covered bin and empty regularly.
Cooking and storage of food
• Cover and store food in containers away from insects.
• Throw away any food that has gone bad, or is well past its sell-by date.
• Cook food thoroughly, but do not overcook vegetables.
• Serve food immediately after cooking.
• Store fresh food in a cool place or refrigerator.
• Do not store raw food, especially meat, close to cooked food.
• Avoid storing leftovers unless they can be kept in a cool place or refrigerator. Always reheat them at a high temperature.
Meat, poultry and fish
• Cook meat and fish well; meat should have no red juices.
• Wash utensils and surfaces touched by meat, poultry or fish with hot water and soap before preparing other foods.
• Eggs should be hard boiled. Do not eat soft-boiled eggs, raw eggs, cracked eggs or any foods containing raw eggs.
However careful one is, food-borne infections may happen. if you feel very ill with diarrhoea, vomiting and pain, see a health worker without delay.
Look after yourself
Positive living
• The body needs extra rest. Try to sleep for eight hours every night. Rest whenever you are tired.
• Try not to worry too much. Stress can harm your immune system. Relax more. Relax with people you love, your family, your children and your friends. Do things you enjoy, e.g. listen to music or read a newspaper or a book.
• Be kind to yourself. Try to keep a positive attitude. Feeling good is part of being healthy.
• Take light exercise. Choose a form of exercise that you enjoy.
• Find support and get good advice. Ask for information and assistance from health workers. Many of your medical problems can be treated.
• Ask for help and accept help when it is offered.
• Stop smoking. Smoking damages the lungs and makes it easier for infections to attack your body.
• Alcohol is harmful to your body. You may forget to practise safe sex.
• Avoid unnecessary medicines. They often have unwanted side-effects and can interfere with food and nutrition. If you do take medicines, read the instructions carefully.

HPhealthylivinginitiative@gmail.com
HPhealthylivinginitiative@yahoo.com
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by pozalive: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Monday 10th June 2013 I found out that I am HIV positive just a few months after celebrating my 25th Birthday. I'm dealing with it surprisingly well, probably because I've finally decided to put my diagnoses where it belong and move on with life till I drop.I had always believe catching it was an impossibility especially with the life I was living, I'm not afraid or feeling sorry for myself but I am disappointed in myself that I was dumb and didn't wise up sooner to know my status even as a one time volunteer peer educator with GHAIN. I have since started ATRIPLA and SEPTRIN because the thing has hit me even though I was never sick in years. I told my best friend who is very supportive and I am warming up to break the news to my family soonest. I have read pretty much about about living with HIV, medications and support groups but decided not to join the one at the health care facility I am using for personal reasons. It is obvious this diagnoses has changed my entire life as a young man......I have since set my goals and I am working toward a more stable CD4 COUNT,suppressed VIRAL LOAD,proper management of side effects as they arise and joining in the fight till we get to ZERO. much love to you all especially AIRFORCE for sharing your stories that have encouraged me in no small way.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by LILIANCULLY: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
I was reading the news this morning and I came across a story that indicated no one in the history of the world has ever been cured of HIV/AIDS. The ABC news story highlighted a man who had a bone marrow transplant which left no traces of the disease in his body, and therefore he was the first in the world to have been healed of the disease. Yet I have heard many testimonies of people being healed of this disease by the power of God, so I finally decided to finally post one of the stories. God is a healer, and it does not matter what the disease is, HE is able. Every name must bow to the name of Jesus. Don’t be fooled by the media which will tell you that ‘some’ diseases are not curable.email now at ; drlawrencespelltemple@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2014
if u believe in God, then nothing is impossible. I got infected with the virus through my dangerous lifestyle during my uni days. That was some years ago, i graduated top of my class in a good uni but could not get a good job due to the obvious. I came from an average family, i couldn't tell anybody what i was passing through, all my friends are married and doing well ,but here am i languishing.I don't believe inn taking drugs that willn't make the ''virus dead'' but rather keep it at bay. I was determined to succeed in life and i establish a small enterprise and making my living through it. I took to alcohol but still determined to make it in life. I was invited to do my Msc all expenses paid by my bro in an oversea institution last year but i was afraid to tell him i was hiv positive, i applied for admission got it and i eventually travelled. On getting here, i was facing all sort of funny attacks from naija colleagues at school who feel they are better off in a white man land. One even alleged that i had hiv, they were making jest of me.But i had joined this church on coming here. i just noticed i hadly got sick since i came here. and i do work a lot (i am workaholic).It got to the point that i wanted to commit suicide. But i decide to do a comprehensive medical test before i will end it all. I walked up to the health center and told the officers in charge i want a comprehensive sexual medical test ,they took blood and urine samples. I was told the urine was for gornorhea ,sypphilis etc while the blood was for hiv test. the test result for the urine came out negative on the 3rd day. i was told that i will be contacted on the 10th day if was hiv positive otherwise i will not be contacted. 14 days after i did the test, i decide to call them to inquire about the result since i was not contacted, to the Glory of God ,the woman told me i was hiv negative. i first thought that i might be imagining things since the woman is white with her 'accent'. i went there physically and she told me that i am hiv negative and that is why they do take there time in analyzing the results, hence 10 days of testing and re-testing to make sure of the outcome. But i was still not satisfied, i felt these people do not want me (a Nigerian ) to partake in there free hiv medical treatment, i went to 2 other medical centers, the result is the same,i am hiv negative. My joy know no bounds, my colleagues in work and school kept telling me i am more 'happy' these days. if they know what i was passing through. Imagine the money i have wasted in buying beers( almost 7 years of drinking beer everyday). Imagine the emotion when a new couple invite me to there wedding.. now i am a free man,if u don't believe in God, now is the time.He can do it ,he did mine why not yours too.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by LILIANCULLY: 12:44am On Jul 22, 2014
Hello, i want to testify no what Dr Lawrence did for me, i was infected with H.I.V disease wish cost me my relationship, and i was all alone till i met a friend of my who directed me to Dr Lawrence, i never believed in spell caster or voodoo till i met him, he casts a spell on me that cure me from H.I.V. if you need help or you have a problem, there is nothing Dr Lawrence can do,so e-mail him with this mail address: drlawrencespelltemple@gmail.com
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by equlibrium(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2014
LILIANCULLY: Hello, i want to testify no what Dr Lawrence did for me, i was infected with H.I.V disease wish cost me my relationship, and i was all alone till i met a friend of my who directed me to Dr Lawrence, i never believed in spell caster or voodoo till i met him, he casts a spell on me that cure me from H.I.V. if you need help or you have a problem, there is nothing Dr Lawrence can do,so e-mail him with this mail address: drlawrencespelltemple@gmail.com
tot u said twz Jesus dat cure u a few lines up? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by DeborahGreen: 4:36am On Jul 23, 2014
My story is short. I got the virus from my boyfriend and I am no longer with him. After my friend weeding I was talking to my girlfriend who already knew that I had the HIV-AIDS virus. She told me that last night she was talking to a friend who told her about a person who she heard of from another friend. Next day we both called him up and spoke to him. The conversation was brief because he was stepping out. But he took all our information and said that he will meet with us at a planned date. I did not know what kind of person to expect and when I met him I felt so weak and the only thing that was in my mind then was "help me". As he stared at me he just simply said everything will be OK. He gave me some bottles of spring water to drink which I paid for and he told me to go and get another blood test in about four months. My reply to him was "that’s it?" and he smiled. Yes that’s it he said yes that’s all and to be using the medicine all day, i never new this will work but today my life have change and i am now a new person i want you to contact hivcurecenter@gmail.com today so that you can also be cured or call him on +2348115435381
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by charllyen: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2014
one thing you should have very close to you is Pure organic virgin coconut oil. HIV-infected individuals have reported success lowering their viral loads and improving their overall health by adding coconut oil or coconut products into their diets. just do a little search on it and you will be suprise to realise how much better your health can get by consuming this natural product.
Re: Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive by johnsonautio: 10:35am On Jul 26, 2014
I live in USA.This is a testimony i want to make.I was an HIV positive for 8 years taking anti retrovirus.As i was reading online some 5 months ago i saw a testimony on cure of HIV.I decided to give a try.Now as am telling you am very negative tested 4 times in 5 months after finishing me cure.The cure is a pure herbs the great dr send it to me through DHL.My cure took 1 day.Dear brothers and sisters if you are out there, please the cure is out and rush to have yours.If you are interested,email the researcher using Aikhomunspellhome@gmail.com I will encourage every person who come across this mail to cure yourself if you are positive Aikhomunspellhome@gmail.com or call him +2348148496015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.