Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,512 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice (4258 Views)

How Do I Go About Confessing My Feelings To Her.... Pls Help / My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help / She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by olasmith10(m): 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
Am a 400l medical student in one of nation institutions.in 2008,I meet a lady who I admire so much and I made my feelings known to her and after some time,we started dating and we realy loved each other.Then she was yet to gain admission into any institution and I was realy worried about that so I tried all my possible best to assist her with words of encouragment,career talk,cash when necessary,and monitoring her reading.We realy like each other and my sisters like her aswell.
while I was in 300l,she was admitted to study law.I was so exited,but my joy was cut short when I followed one of my sisters to a church programme and the pastor told me to wait after the service.I did and the pastor revealed to me that there is a particular girl in my school that I should try and get close to.I was shocked because that was Grace,a girl in my class who admire me so much and will do anything to have my attention but I usaully give the excuse that there is no time for love affair because we are medical students and that quality time should be spent with our books.I was the class rep,and Grace was my assistant.Grace had a boyfriend who happens to be our senior in 600l but she quit the relationship because the guy wasn't treating her well,screams at her,gives her order.and lastly insults her parents.she said I was the opposite of her former boyfriend.
I ignored what the pastor's said and moved on with my girlfriend.Grace developed the confidence to reveal to me how she realy admire me since our first year but I made it point clear to her that I have a girlfriend.she cried and told me ok,but she told me she can't concentrate again in school
The pastor invited my mum to the church and told her to talk to me about a particular girl whom the lord had designed us to be together.my mum called to know the girl and I told her the truth and that I don't have much feelings for her.she said I should try my best to develope feelings for her so that the word of God could come to pass.
I could not bear the pressure again so I decided to get close to Grace and my girlfriend noticed that I have changed.later I told her that I wasn't going to continue with the relationship again and she felt so sad,hurt,betrayd,she hated me.
I beged her to forgive me.
Grace and I have been dating now since 2010 and we are so happy together and I also like her too.
But just last month,my former girlfriend has been asking for something strange!firstly,she wants us to come back,and secondly begged me to come to her school to spend a nyt with her..she said she just want to see me all through a day.she has been begging me to come for the past one month now.I was considering going but am scared she might want to hurt me.I don't realy know her motive.i realy need ur sincere,brotherly and humane advice..thanks
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by k2039: 6:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
olasmith10: I did and the pastor revealed to me that there is a particular girl in my school that I should try and get close to.I was shocked because that was Grace,a girl in my class who admire me so much and will do anything to have my attention
It could have been staged(just saying)

olasmith10: I don't realy know her motive.
Well am not a mind reader to,but if you are scared,I advise you give her a flimsy excuse,why you wont be able to make it to her place.
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by mashnino(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
w.t.f is wrong wit u mr. man

u jez cum here and write one long story for us..

are u expecting me to read this shit..

oga put the tin into paragraphs i take GOD beg you..

ahn ahn..wat is all dis self..

b fast wit it jare

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by onisq(f): 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
I dnt think u shud go since u ar nw wit grace.
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Etranshub(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
Go and do what naa? Naa so them dey give una poison. If u re yoruba then u must be familiar with this proverb “kaka ki oku ma je sese afi se awa danu” meaning if she can't have u then she will rather waste u....ode

1 Like

Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Excelboi(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
What I saw mostly in the reading is Grace,Grace,Grace... Who is Grace?

1 Like

Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
mashnino: w.t.f is wrong wit u mr. man

b fast wit it jare

Lol, guy calm down o. Na by force to read person post.

@ OP

What kind of pastor advices you to engage relationships that will lead to pre-marital sex . Your story e get as e be lipsrsealed.
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
There's a rat trap waiting 4 u.. If u like go, if u like don't go.. Afterall, no be me folow u date ur ex now?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Acidosis(m): 12:08am On Sep 12, 2012
Fire on the mountain.. *** *** *** ***
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2012
lost interest when i saw pastor saw the Girl as my destined babe,

4 Likes

Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
Guy pls b careful bcoz i dnt trust dis girls/ladies anymore, she might b upto some mischievious act. Be warned! If go your on ur own! Ur almst tru wit ur education.. She has a hiden agender..

1 Like

Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by tashanja(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
Wetin you wan go see? Guy, just admit it that you still get long throat for that punny; otherwise the thought wouldn't even cross your mind, if you are happy with your current girl.

Lets face it, you are behaving like a dog that wants to go back to its own vomit.

Granted that the 1st girl was innocent of any wrong doing to you, but remember you abandoned her through the power of persuasion of your current girl and also strong endorsement/approval of your pastor and mother respectively; needless to say this recent invitation to free punny by your former (ehen, what's now tempting you)may not necessarily be motivated by a genuine resurgent or undying lust/love for you but perhaps by a calculating vindictive need for revenge for the insensitive cold-hearted manner in which you abandoned her.

She is still a scorned woman so take heed, as others have warned, or else you could easily be falling into the arms of a black widow spider.

O boy, you already messed up the 1st time, why take unnecessary risk on your 2nd opportunity for happy relationship, move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by bknight: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
When I got to d part of ur sister's pastor telling u abt d girl in ur church, my shock gave way to a rib cracking laughter! grin
But since u're less concerned wit such manipulations, we shall stick to topic.

@ topic, don't go. This is one mistake u shldnt attempt to correct, at least not now...yrs later her anger/hatred may hv calmed off. Or she comes to u instead. Personally, I won't agree to any planned meeting. Till we coincidentally meet on d way.

I hear 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' but I don't know how true. Why dnt we do it like this. Go and visit her, then come tell me if dat saying is true.#onasecondthot#u may nt even knw wat damage is done u undecided
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by omega25red(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
poster

your frist mistake is accepting the counsel of a vision teller regarding your love lifeyour second mistake is being in contact with an ex who you knows is still in love with you. you should never put yourself in a situation that would compromise your relationships.

stop contacting your ex and kindly tell her to stop with the contacts and let her know that you are with Grace. Also stop leading her on (you would probably say otherwise but im sure you are leading her on) give this poor girl a chance to move on with her life.
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by ciphoenix: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
PHONY
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by quest003: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2012

b fast wit it jare

plz, wanna ask you a qstn nd wldnt wnt you to feel offended. Do you eat paragraph?

1 Like

Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
If u like yourself pls don't visit even if she may or may not plan to hurt because if she don't hurt u, u may end up hurting your girl
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by cstan(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
@op...some times am baffled..ow we let some ppl to deceive us in the name of serving God...did the scriptures not say that he that finds a wife finds a good thing? or was it later reversed to he that allows his pastor to find the wife finds a good thing? don't get deceived bro...though the deed has been done...all u would have done would have been to pray to God and ask 4 his guidance..u where appy with ha b4 the revelation....wat if Grace collied with the pastor jst to get @ u? u neva kan tell...many things appen thez days..bt i must tell u the fact, u really hurt that soul...my advice is that you should visit her unawares...mayb in a public eatery...buy ha gifts...then explain issues to ha...i blv she would feeel beeter...goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
I have only one question, how did the pastor get your mum's number? I mean its supposed to be a school fellowship right? I know how these fellowships work and there is no way in heaven or hell that they can have your mum's number
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Neftanga: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
If yOu wAnT tO vIsIt hEr, nOtHiNg sHoUlD sToP yOu fRoM dOiNg tHaT. JuSt tElL hEr tHaT yOu tOlD GrAcE aNd sHe iNsIsTeD oN tAgGiNg aLoNg aNd lOoK oUt fOr hEr rEaCtIoN. ThAt iS aLl. StOp mAkInG a mOuNtAiN oUt oF a MoLeHiLl.
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by tomnmenace(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
cstan: @op[s]...my advice is that you should visit her unawares...mayb in a public eatery...buy ha gifts...then explain issues to ha...i blv she would feeel beeter...goodluck!

Final conclusion, gbam!! cool
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by olasmith10(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
Thanks so much bro.I find ur advice realy helpful.
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Okontami: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2012

b fast wit it jare
Its so pathetic that you guys are not smart enough to add value to a post, but are quick to point out irrelevances. Please, I beg you and others, when people post, you read it and you observe that you are too empty to add value to the post constructively. Please overlook the thread and move on. You are not at gun point to comment.
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Okontami: 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
@Poster, your life is too precious to be risked. Please and please, let the sleeping dog lie. If she is in dare need to see you, let her be the one to come. The world is a wicked place. You want to sojourn to an unknown environment. Be careful. Dont go.
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Jumicke: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
Don't go !
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
Neftanga: If yOu wAnT tO vIsIt hEr, nOtHiNg sHoUlD sToP yOu fRoM dOiNg tHaT. JuSt tElL hEr tHaT yOu tOlD GrAcE aNd sHe iNsIsTeD oN tAgGiNg aLoNg aNd lOoK oUt fOr hEr rEaCtIoN. ThAt iS aLl. StOp mAkInG a mOuNtAiN oUt oF a MoLeHiLl.
@OP
follow this advice and your life will be better for it.
except you want to be tempted to touch grin grin grin
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by AdeniyiA(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
if u go penren,u'll need lots of GRACE to cover d disGRACE dt'll REsurFACE
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by kpolli(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
Quick question, did u ever confirm that Grace is not ur pastor's daughter?
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Opoki(m): 12:40am On Sep 14, 2012
I want to believe you're an adult and knows what is right so thread wisely!
If u must go, carry GoldCircle along!
No tok say i no tell you ooo!
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Mynd44: 1:45am On Sep 14, 2012
^^
Adult? Please dont make me laugh
Re: Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2012
na wa ooo. you be a medical student of 300l and you no fit compose proper sentences with paragraphs, space between word (lets forget about english because no be our mother tongue), comma etc where necessary ?

Tell the girl to come to your place, and not you going to her place, simple.

(1) (Reply)

8 Class Of Men Ladies Of Nowadays Prefer To Marry For Financial Freedom / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex / What Is The Best Gift I Can Get For My Boyfriend As Birthday Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.