Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage (15361 Views)

Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) / Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) / Tiwa Savage Back To Nigeria After Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2012
Ola one:

This is a new Nairalander? tongue tongue
. . . . . First time am kinda seeing d name also. Welcome on board bro, to the land of learning and being informed and a lot of craziness (depending on which u crave for!!)
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by Johnnoah1st: 12:29am On Sep 13, 2012
I Love Tiwa savage so much den go marry her
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by Adanyebe(m): 12:59am On Sep 13, 2012
Brainrex: What is tiwa?
sister to Niko gravity

1 Like

Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by james1(m): 1:54am On Sep 13, 2012
YES,wande will and would have replaced D'banj since had Don jazzy given hime all the attention he needed.
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by kaydibs(f): 2:44am On Sep 13, 2012
Ok what is she saying abt artists trying to alter demselves to fit into d foreign whatever? Doesn't she do it too? Y is she forming holier than thou? Her kele kele ℓ♥vξ video drips of riri's rude boy and her ℓ♥vξ me ℓ♥vξ me is a copy cat of destiny's child loose my breathe. I'm not saying she shldnt copy bt she shldnt start forming on top it abeg plus BTW, Don jazzy isn't a legend biko. Legend is too big a word
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by dont8(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2012
Why don't you google her out and stop forming ignorance of what you don't know.
kay dibs: Ok what is she saying abt artists trying to alter demselves to fit into d foreign whatever? Doesn't she do it too? Y is she forming holier than thou? Her kele kele ℓ♥vξ video drips of riri's rude boy and her ℓ♥vξ me ℓ♥vξ me is a copy cat of destiny's child loose my breathe. I'm not saying she shldnt copy bt she shldnt start forming on top it abeg plus BTW, Don jazzy isn't a legend biko. Legend is too big a word
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by buchibabe: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2012
modelmike7: . . . . . First time am kinda seeing d name also. Welcome on board bro, to the land o
f learning and being informed and a lot of craziness
(depending on which u crave for!!)

Lol. I tink its more of craziness and E-bashing
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by Goldieluks: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2012
Who gives a hoot??
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by Esinwaju: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2012
What is brainrex?
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by jigawatts(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2012
TIWA is the name of a person, animal, place or thing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by BB013(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2012
Odinaka00:

Tiwa means sth like efere nkuwa wey dey tiwaa
Yoruba people dey call A̶̲̥̅♏, radio legosu....tiwa tiwa mititi

grin
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by suremutsy: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2012
Na so naira land dbanj can never be replaced, dbanj na d entertainer wile don jazy is d base ma. Dbanj na d main man 4 mohits be4 who sabi donjazy is jst a figure headed person..
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by emexwana(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2012
he cant be replaced....true
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by suremutsy: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2012
Dbanj can never be replace wetin won cause am, dbanj is a entertainer while tiwa savage is a scripper @clubs. Dbanj is d main man...
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by deb(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
Can't help but laugh grin when I see people attacking or defending celebs as though they know that they exist. They DON'T know you!

However, D'banj OYATO! grin
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by citypulseng(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
Well said jare! The Koko Master is irreplaceable...
Check out citypulseng..com
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by jjay28(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
dbanj? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. thats my mainnnnnnnnnn man
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by Eneze1(f): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
winkDbanj cant be replaced that's the truth of the matter, thank God Tiwa could realise that and all Mavin crew.
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by sexyblack7(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
Omo TIWA na fine babe o. I go like nack am no be small. I will nack her like the Chinese girl I nacked yesterday afternoon. After chasing her for weeks she finally agreed to come to my house. First of all I convinced her to eat poundo yam as per correct african man wey I be. In no time she was eating it just like every other Nigerian. You know say Chinese dey very adventurous when it comes to food. Na dem dey chop fried rat, garlic frog and shit like that. Anyway, moments after eating poundo I was on my knees eating Chinese. No be Chinese takeaway o, Chinese puss. Di tin sweet pass bread and akara. Small time I dey tear her small puss wit my obonge african rod. As I dey give am she dey rotate her nyash dey shout Chaun! Chaun! Chaun![i]Omo TIWA na fine babe o. I go like nack am no be small. I will nack her like the Chinese girl I nacked yesterday afternoon. After chasing her for weeks she finally agreed to come to my house. First of all I convinced her to eat poundo yam as per correct african man wey I be. In no time she was eating it just like every other Nigerian. You know say Chinese dey very adventurous when it comes to food. Na dem dey chop fried rat, garlic frog and shit like that. Anyway, moments after eating poundo I was on my knees eating Chinese. No be Chinese takeaway o, Chinese puss. Di tin sweet pass bread and akara. Small time I dey tear her small puss wit my obonge african rod. As I dey give am she dey rotate her nyash dey shout Chaun! Chaun! Chaun! Till now I no know wetin e mean but I no send am or her papa. I just ruin d puss dey go. From her puss to her mouth back to her puss and then her mouth, na so I dey alternate throughout di nackies o. I dey tell you, na so I go doi Tiwa when she finally give me di tin!
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by buchibabe: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexyblack7: Omo TIWA na fine babe o. I go like nack am no be small. I will nack her like the Chinese girl I nacked yesterday afternoon. After chasing her for weeks she finally agreed to come to my house. First of all I convinced her to eat poundo yam as per correct african man wey I be. In no time she was eating it just like every other Nigerian. You know say Chinese dey very adventurous when it comes to food. Na dem dey chop fried rat, garlic frog and shit like that. Anyway, moments after eating poundo I was on my knees eating Chinese. No be Chinese takeaway o, Chinese puss. Di tin sweet pass bread and akara. Small time I dey tear her small puss wit my obonge african rod. As I dey give am she dey rotate her nyash dey shout Chaun! Chaun! Chaun![i]Omo TIWA na fine babe o. I go like nack am no be small. I will nack her like the Chinese girl I nacked yesterday afternoon. After chasing her for weeks she finally agreed to come to my house. First of all I convinced her to eat poundo yam as per correct african man wey I be. In no time she was eating it just like every other Nigerian. You know say Chinese dey very adventurous when it comes to food. Na dem dey chop fried rat, garlic frog and shit like that. Anyway, moments after eating poundo I was on my knees eating Chinese. No be Chinese takeaway o, Chinese puss. Di tin sweet pass bread and akara. Small time I dey tear her small puss wit my obonge african rod. As I dey give am she dey rotate her nyash dey shout Chaun! Chaun! Chaun! Till now I no know wetin e mean but I no send am or her papa. I just ruin d puss dey go. From her puss to her mouth back to her puss and then her mouth, na so I dey alternate throughout di nackies o. I dey tell you, na so I go doi Tiwa when she finally give me di tin!

All dis long letter just because of an adventure u claim u had. Hope u wore chinese condom too while u were in chinese cloud 9 bfor u catch chinese infection

2 Likes

Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by Dignitary: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
O kin se omo ale...glad u did not insult your brother
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by beelon1020(m): 1:34am On Sep 14, 2012
d'banj...hmmm d'banji that guy is a gad 'em entertainer...oyatoo jooor cheesy
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 14, 2012
D'banj can't even replace D'banj. There's Mo Gbono Feli Feli D'banj and Oyato D'banj lol.
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by kaydibs(f): 6:09am On Sep 14, 2012
dont8: Why don't you google her out and stop forming ignorance of what you don't know.
My dear go and sit down if u don't knw wat to comment about.
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by Abbey2sam(m): 7:02am On Sep 14, 2012
stagger: Nothing special about her. She is more of a s.ex symbol than a musician... a Beyonce wannabe!
is it bad for her to wanna be like beyonce?
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by Abbey2sam(m): 7:09am On Sep 14, 2012
kay dibs: Ok what is she saying abt artists trying to alter demselves to fit into d foreign whatever? Doesn't she do it too? Y is she forming holier than thou? Her kele kele ℓ♥vξ video drips of riri's rude boy and her ℓ♥vξ me ℓ♥vξ me is a copy cat of destiny's child loose my breathe. I'm not saying she shldnt copy bt she shldnt start forming on top it abeg plus BTW, Don jazzy isn't a legend biko. Legend is too big a word

dat gurl started her singing carear in d US of A....maybe you should google her
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by Pizarro23: 9:55am On Sep 14, 2012
My good people of naija, to pass WAEC ,nd NECO, is not easy as b4, so please , is better for us to go for NABTEB, nd i asure u 100% u will pass, this is a solution to ur problem, so REGISTER for NEBTEB NOW... To REGISTER just contact me on this numbers, 08032821843,07062591364,08134473339, u can also add me on 2go@ PIZARRO23,or ADEFOLAJU28,,, grap urs very fast..
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by Kbaby3: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2012
That's fine. its ok i love that
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by kaydibs(f): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2012
Abbey2sam:

dat gurl started her singing carear in d US of A....maybe you should google her
Whether she started in d u.s or in afghanistan doesn't change d fact dat she too lacks originality so she shld stop criticizing ppl for doing d same stuff she does. Dats all I'm saying. And yes I knw a lot abt her even her back up singing days in america. I think u shld be d one to do some research
Re: ‘D'banj Can Never Be Replaced’ -tiwa Savage by milky3(f): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tiwatope Salvage d@'s her full name....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / RIP Commando, Terminator Actor / Davido Hosts Press Conference Ahead Of April 23 Concert At Biggest Venue TBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.