Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,884 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:30 AM

I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend (2534 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Dump His Wife. Tattoos? / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me / Reasons Why He Won't Propose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend by Eagleeyed: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2007
Am in love with a guy (my boss) he too loves me no doubt about that; but he had a girl whom he never wanted to leave unless she says so. Now we both can't let go of ourselves, even when we try to, we both go starving feeling as if the world has come to an end.

Am confuse, I can’t even let another guy tell me any story call it LOVE same to him.
Please my dear friends what do you think i should do, before it gets out of hand. Am going mad already.

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend by Seun(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2008
Obviously the reason why he won't leave his girlfriend is simple: he prefers her to you.
That might be because she's not a cheat. So stop deceiving yourself and find your own man!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend by CrazyMan(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2008
Don’t force yourself on him or you might regret it. He has a girlfriend and you’re conscious of that; so why not look for a guy of your own?

Most men can’t resist temptation so if you keep forcing yourself on him, you would live to regret your action because he would use you, dump you and go back to his girl friend.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend by 9star(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2008
Eagle_eyed:

Am in love with a guy (my boss) he too loves me no doubt about that; but he had a girl whom he never wanted to leave unless she says so. Now we both can't let go of ourselves, even when we try to, we both go starving feeling as if the world has come to an end.

Am confuse, I can’t even let another guy tell me any story call it LOVE same to him.
Please my dear friends what do you think i should do, before it gets out of hand. Am going mad already.

My Dear ur boss is jst shinining ur congo.
By next month u will receive a wedding invitation btw him and his beloved Girlfriend.
Wakeup my dear and go look 4 ur man.Womennnnn!!!!!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend by laudate: 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2008
9star:

My Dear your boss is jst shinining your congo.
By next month u will receive a wedding invitation between him and his beloved Girlfriend.
Wakeup my dear and go look 4 your man.Womennnnn!!!!!

Hehehehe. . . . . . kai! This your reply dey wicked o! But it is so truu-u-uee!

Girl, shine yah eye! shocked There is more depth, substance and feeling in your boss' relationship, with that other girl. That's why he doesn't want to let her go.

Check yourself and ask him some soul-searching questions. Don't be a mugu. angry Maybe the girl is one of his directors, or has even brought some serious money into his pocket. Who knows? Do you know the strength of the ties that bind them? Do you know how many storms they have weathered together? If he didn't like her, he would have dumped her for you a long time ago, without any delay. The fact that he hasn't, shows that he loves her much more than he loves (or lusts after) you!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend by sleekdot(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2008
Your boss is using you to "catch trips" and you are busy falling in luv,wake up from your sleep my dear
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend by Gamers: 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2008
I think laudate has given you the best answer to your question.

He may like you. A lot. And may actually wish he could have a more meaningful relationship with you. But may have reasons for not leaving his other chick.

It could be very difficult for him.

I know this cus I've been in this sh*t before.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend by blackgucci(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2008
ure selfish
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend by GMG(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2008
My dear sister in love,

I write to you this day not as a barrister but as someone who WAS in the same situation. Please don`t waste your time further, and look for your own.

Everyone who has contributed to this thread has given a solid  and undiluted advice and if I were you, I will settle the account with your boss and call it off.

I know this might be hard at the beginning but it pays off at the end. All the best!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend by adeboo(f): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2008
If he wont leave her for u then that should telll u something.
He dont want you.

Its hard to do but girl, u just got to. Why must u waste ur time on him when he obviously is getting on with his.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend by tkb417(m): 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2008

ole ole ole
ure in love with his money, he on the other hand is lusting after ur ****
He truly loves the gurl in question and i forsee a situation whereby, to get rid of you when hes tired of ur body. . . .YOU WILL BE FIRED!!!
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend by Kutey: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2008
Sincerely, Tarts like you are just so brainless. " We r soo in love no doubt about that", continue decieving yourself

Wake up and smell the coffee. You are good for a Bleep and thats it.
He has a girlfriend so you are either stupid or deaf.
I 'll just go for both.
And he is a pig(hope his girl is using protection). Who knows how many men and women dogs like you two have slept with and what you've caught.
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend by sagitarius(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2008
Re: I'm In Love With My Boss But He Won't Dump His Girlfriend by uspry1(f): 1:11am On Jan 10, 2008
@Eagle-Eyed

Why in the world you want to fall in love with your boss despite of the plenty of single guys out there?

Go look at existing threads on same topic/issue---FALL IN LOVE WITH MY BOSS at below:

I'm Attracted To My Married Boss
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-80404.0.html

Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2832.0.html

Sleep With My Boss or My Resignation?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-80377.0.html

I'm In Love With My Boss
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-35120.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Their Protruding Bellies Is Becoming A Problem? / Gurls Of Nairaland Are Like Opera Mini With Editable Server (multi Personalties) / Sleep Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.