Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' (33890 Views)

6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) / New Pictures Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' / Picture Of Funke Akindele And Her Fiance -alhaji Kehinde Oloyede Almaroof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 12, 2012
What do you think?

6 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What do you think?

nothing

5 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nurry: 2:50am On Sep 12, 2012
Its okay
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Tascocent(m): 5:05am On Sep 12, 2012
She looks take away.............
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 12, 2012
Tascocent: She looks take away.............

I say she is gorgeous!! cool
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Excelboi(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2012
Too much make up. 4ck that

4 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by BlackPikiN(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2012
How much is that weave?

it looks so tacky and rough.
All these actresses are very ugly without make up!

3 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by tjskii(f): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2012
Hmmm,I be no wan talk o,but...funke has dis "localness" about her,dunno ow else to put,no matter ow glammed up she is,she still has dt local quality,ini edo has it too tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by LordReed(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2012
And it seems the bleaching has begun.....

5 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by miteolu(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2012
she used 5kg of paints for her lips
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by ask4double(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2012
tjskii: Hmmm,I be no wan talk o,but...funke has dis "localness" about her,dunno ow else to put,no matter ow glammed up she is,she still has dt local quality,ini edo has it too tongue tongue
whats ur definition of "LOCAL" Aproko.....
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2012
h

2 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Afam4eva(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2012
I wish she looked like that real life. See what a good camera and photoshop can do to someone.

1 Like

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2012
tjskii: Hmmm,I be no wan talk o,but...funke has dis "localness" about her,dunno ow else to put,no matter ow glammed up she is,she still has dt local quality,ini edo has it too tongue tongue
Break am down jare tongue
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Fourcade(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2012
"Jenifa"
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by haisam: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2012
mtsw why dis masquarade make up come to the front
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by tjskii(f): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2012
ask4double: whats ur definition of "LOCAL" Aproko.....
tongue tongue tongue cheesy
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by heed101(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2012
Wow I am seeing the definition of ugliness.
Pardon me I mean beauty
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by haisam: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2012
mtsw why dis masquarade make up. Make to the front page
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Afam4eva(m): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2012
What you mean is that she's a local girl(mgbeke).
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2012
she looks cool....but too much make-up
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by 9jvirgin(m): 10:16am On Sep 12, 2012
I will talk when she clocks 45, we will know how far by then
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Fela Yellow fever at work, yellow for face black for hand, Yorroooba and bleaching tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What do you think?

thinking mood deactivated! undecided
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2012
afam4eva: I wish she looked like that real life. See what a good camera and photoshop can do to someone.

badt guy grin grin grin grin
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by dridowu: 10:18am On Sep 12, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Cuddlemii: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2012

God bless you for the Ini Edo comment. I thought I was the only one that felt that way. Every time, I make that statement people never agree. I mean I will prefer simplicity over being over dressed/accessorized anytime, anyday. That's why Genevieve does it for me 99% of the time. Genevieve can carry a simple tshirt and jeans with all eloquence and class.

I dnt agree with u on the funke part because I like her, she looks stressed and worn out here though. In her recent movies, she dresses better than some cheap english artist plus her accent & english is good.

4 Likes

Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by 2million1(m): 10:25am On Sep 12, 2012
Na which one she come bend mouth na
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by mallorca(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2012
afam4eva: I wish she looked like that real life. See what a good camera and photoshop can do to someone.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Afam4eva(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2012
Cuddlemii:

God bless you for the Ini Edo comment. I thought I was the only one that felt that way. Every time, I make that statement people never agree. I mean I will prefer simplicity over being over dressed/accessorized anytime, anyday. That's why Genevieve does it for me 99% of the time. Genevieve can carry a simple tshirt and jeans with all eloquence and class.

I dnt agree with u on the funke part because I like her, she looks stress and worn out here though. In her recent movies, she dresses better than some cheap english artist plus her accent & english is good.
You don't agree with the Funke part but you expect people to agree with you on the Ini Edo part. Human beings sef.
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by Cuddlemii: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2012
afam4eva:
You don't agree with the Funke part but you expect people to agree with you on the Ini Edo part. Human beings sef.

Lolz! Guess we all are human beings afterall cheesy
Re: New Picture Of Funke Akindele 'Jenifa' by ignis: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

U call it gorgeous, i call it astute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Patoranking Dance Sexily At Headies 2014 (Again) / Photos From The Falz Experience In Lagos / Terry G's Son Celebrates Chelsea's Goal Against Arsenal In Europa League Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.