Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Richard Kingson's Wife Confesses To TB Joshua, "I Messed Up His Life" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Richard Kingson's Wife Confesses To TB Joshua, "I Messed Up His Life" (972 Views)

"Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi / Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career / What Happened To TB Joshua's Champions League Prediction? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Richard Kingson's Wife Confesses To TB Joshua, "I Messed Up His Life" by newshour: 5:54am On Sep 12, 2012
Former Black Stars keeper, Richard Kingson’s wife has claimed on a TV show that she caused his bad form and personal problems with black magic.

Kingson, who has previously played in the Premier League for Birmingham, Wigan and Blackpool, has failed to find a new club since being released from Bloomfield Road last year with his career suffering an alarming slump.

According to his wife, Adelaide Tawiah, she not only made him lose his form, but also rendered him impotent with the use of black magic.

“I messed up Richard’s life ever since we got married. I used my evil powers to trouble his career, I’ve been working on him spiritually to the point he could not perform in bed,” she said on a Nigerian TV show.

The show she appeared on was one hosted by a preacher called TB Joshua, who had been attempting to cast out the ‘evil spirit’ that supposedly lived inside of her.

Kingson, who is Ghana’s most capped player, has now taken to Facebook to defend his wife.

“My wife is not a witch,” he said in the Facebook post.

Tawiah has also rejected claims that she is a witch, explaining it was the spirit that was being cast out of her that spoke.

She later declared: “I can’t even remember what took place [when making the comments].”
http://www.nigerianewstoday.com.ng/
Re: Richard Kingson's Wife Confesses To TB Joshua, "I Messed Up His Life" by semid4lyfe(m): 7:05am On Sep 12, 2012

(1)

SWE (3) Vs NGA(3)--full time scores / $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ / Vincent Enyeama Listed As Nigeria’s Minister Of Defense On Wikipedia ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.