Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109298 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2012
infofirst: Lovely hmm?
In the Early days of my forex career i had dreams, One night.

I had the dream to become Billionaire.
I had the dream to lead a lavish life.
I had the dream to travel around the world.
I had the dream to become PM of my country.
I had the dream to set up sugar mill and steel mill.
I had the dream to Earn more than Bill Gate.

My Dream was so sweet and nice but at once, i got up and i saw that i was sleeping in front of charts on my chair waiting the price of EUR/JPY to take a final turn on daily candle open.

Then i thought about big profits and tried to make my dream true, since that time i started to loose. After the struggle of years i failed to make millions but when i focused on slow profits again, i started to make profits. Now i am making small profits but i always stay away from such dreams.

I advise all of you to stay away from such dreams and just focus on realities that will give you small profits and may ease your life to make both ends meet.
Author ....Shadxxx

This should be printed and stuck right beside every trading PC. Me likey grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Prettywoman: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2012

My Dream was so sweet and nice but at once, i got up and i saw that i was sleeping in front of charts on my chair waiting the price of EUR/JPY to take a final turn on daily candle open.

Then i thought about big profits and tried to make my dream true, since that time i started to loose. After the struggle of years i failed to make millions but when i focused on slow profits again, i started to make profits. Now i am making small profits but i always stay away from such dreams.

I advise all of you to stay away from such dreams and just focus on realities that will give you small profits and may ease your life to make both ends meet.
Author ....Shadxxx
Lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
^ Hello m'lady, where you been hiding?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by onlineresource: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
hello all, came in late, miss some pips lol...
concerning eu watch out for the 2835 level, price might retrace..
check it on the 4 hour time.... 50%fib level

me will take a buy at that spot if price gets there....

just my one cents... smiley smiley smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
Just got mail dont know if any other Insta traders got this too, not In Lagos, Will try to attend, hope to see some traders there from this thread cool cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
wat happened to gold wow
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2012

Author ....Shadxxx
Thanks for this reminder.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
frenchman2: went short on gbp/chf at 1.5159 exit 1.5092
i think i pulled the trigger earlier than i should.
Equally have a sell limit order at .5186. that's where i should have pulled the trigger in the first place.

see chart attached.
is this a money-in-the-bank trade? let's see how it plays out. anything can happen.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Good call but me still think it may get to 1.5300 before finally going down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2012
buy u guys should always tell us the newbies when u r taking a trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Prettywoman: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
naijababe: ^ Hello m'lady, where you been hiding?
Darlyn...domestic issues became quite choking...broke down but am ok now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2012
buy u guys should always tell us the newbies when u r taking a trade.

LOL grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
Prettywoman: Darlyn...domestic issues became quite choking...broke down but am ok now

Eeyah! Pele o. Make you dey take am easy, we nor be mighty Igor o cheesy

endfx1: buy u guys should always tell us the newbies when u r taking a trade.

LOL grin

U? Newbie? I go break grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2012
naijababe:

U? Newbie? I go break grin

lol... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2012
I would hav loved it if i can b joining u guys to take trades, pls carry me along,
if any info on trend or placing, i use God beg u guys pls let me know.
nomoruyi@yahoo.com

dont despise my little beginning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Prettywoman: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
[quote author=naijababe]

Yes oo,God is our strength,no giving up.....based on daily chart,do u c gold dropping below 1700?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hello Traders,

We should be careful at this point in time with euro/usd, euro/jpy. Gbp/usd and euro base pairs as well as gbp base pairs as we may be seeing a long move down.

In view of this fact, we should expect deceptive bullish correction which may make a swift u-turn from time to time.

Traders of GU, euro/usd and euro/jpy should take advantage of any bullish correction to sell back as euro makes a long term bearish voyage to supp 12717, Gbp/usd aiming supp 16072 an ej may test supp 9912 so just wait to sell at pullbacks and if you must buy short, buy with care.

Happy piping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by easycopyrh(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2012
GOLD- i dey take my profit at 1734.70 e don dome like dis o coz i see a retracemt there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
toks2008 may u increase in pips for the infor
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by olaolaking: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
Toks2008: Hello Traders,

We should be careful at this point in time with euro/usd, euro/jpy. Gbp/usd and euro base pairs as well as gbp base pairs as we may be seeing a long move down.

In view of this fact, we should expect deceptive bullish correction which may make a swift u-turn from time to time.

Traders of GU, euro/usd and euro/jpy should take advantage of any bullish correction to sell back as euro makes a long term bearish voyage to supp 12717, Gbp/usd aiming supp 16072 an ej may test supp 9912 so just wait to sell at pullbacks and if you must buy short, buy with care.

Happy piping.
You are correct.

I AM GIVING OUT THESE SIGNALS. IF YOU DOUBT ME JUST DEMO TRADE IT
ALL SIGNALS ARE ON SWING AND YOU MAY NEED TO HOLD TILL ABOUT 9 DAYS or MORE
PAIRS SIGNAL
EUR/USD - SHORT
GBP/USD - SHORT
USD/JPY - SHORT
USD/CHF - LONG
EUR/JPY - SHORT
USD/CAD - LONG
GBP/JPY - SHORT
AUD/USD - SHORT
XAU/USD - SHORT
EUR/GBP - SHORT
NZD/USD - SHORT

I am yet to do the Price projection for the pairs but Just hold for the next few days and you will be counting pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2012
@TOKS2008 pls can i hav ur contact? great deal ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2012

Happy piping.

can i hav ur contact great deal ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by nelsonmo: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2012

Happy piping.

can i hav ur contact great deal ahead.nomoruyi@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2012
nelsonmo:
can i hav ur contact great deal ahead.nomoruyi@yahoo.com

I have a skype room where i interact with several other traders from across the globe. So if you want to join me on skype for real time trade discussion then download skype, create an account and add Forex-refuge to your contact and i will gladly accept you. We can even talk on skype free call.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by erniok(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2012
onlineresource: hello all, came in late, miss some pips lol...
concerning eu watch out for the 2835 level, price might retrace..
check it on the 4 hour time.... 50%fib level

me will take a buy at that spot if price gets there....

just my one cents... smiley smiley smiley
coincides with what i spotted the EU trading in the bearish channel. waiting for my pending order at 1.2930 to be filled.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
olaolaking:
You are correct.

I AM GIVING OUT THESE SIGNALS. IF YOU DOUBT ME JUST DEMO TRADE IT
ALL SIGNALS ARE ON SWING AND YOU MAY NEED TO HOLD TILL ABOUT 9 DAYS or MORE
PAIRS SIGNAL
EUR/USD - SHORT
GBP/USD - SHORT
USD/JPY - SHORT
USD/CHF - LONG
EUR/JPY - SHORT
USD/CAD - LONG
GBP/JPY - SHORT
AUD/USD - SHORT
XAU/USD - SHORT
EUR/GBP - SHORT
NZD/USD - SHORT

I am yet to do the Price projection for the pairs but Just hold for the next few days and you will be counting pips

Well, i must let you all know that there is always a two way approach to trading in a trendy market.

1.We have trend chasing: This is a very dangerous approach as you are always in haste to jump into a moving trend risking any sudden retacement.

This approach is not ideal in any way. Any time you look at your chart and you see price movement taking place in any direction, dont jump in. First you ascertain the main trend as we always have retracement and main trend going on at any point in time.

Then when you spot the main trend, you dont chase it by jumping in but wait to do the right thing which is

2.Buy or sell back: Now we know that euo is in a strong down trend but this does not mean you just sell except you really want to use large stop loss which in most cses is not advisable.

So i advice that when you spot a particular trend, wait for a pullback which must always happen. Then buy back at a test of strong supp in an uptrend and sell back at a test of strong res in a downtrend.

This is the principle on which i coded the intraday hacker EA but im still perfecting the method but nevetheless, i will be glad to allow any interested trader to have the log in details to see good points where we can sell euro back into the existing downtrend or buy back in an uptrend using 2 strong points.

Remember, never chase a moving trend but wait for a pullback no matter how tempting the move may be,just wait because just when you decide to hop in, you might be surprised that pullback may just startt at that same point in time an you ae left at the mercy of watching price rerace on you.

Hope this helps
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2012
Abt the Euro pairs Tok is correct. I've been doing more of USD/CAD/SGD/DKK/NOK lately and its been safe compared to the major pairs.

Also very bearish on Silver and Oil until tomorrow evening. Gold dey demo cos its still yet to complete its harmonics on fib extension.

Friday should be a good time to trade Euro pairs.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2012

Happy piping.

Do u think eu can take 1.2827/3?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by olaolaking: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2012
Toks2008:

Well, i must let you all know that there is always a two way approach to trading in a trendy market.

1.We have trend chasing: This is a very dangerous approach as you are always in haste to jump into a moving trend risking any sudden retacement.

This approach is not ideal in any way. Any time you look at your chart and you see price movement taking place in any direction, dont jump in. First you ascertain the main trend as we always have retracement and main trend going on at any point in time.

Then when you spot the main trend, you dont chase it by jumping in but wait to do the right thing which is

2.Buy or sell back: Now we know that euo is in a strong down trend but this does not mean you just sell except you really want to use large stop loss which in most cses is not advisable.

So i advice that when you spot a particular trend, wait for a pullback which must always happen. Then buy back at a test of strong supp in an uptrend and sell back at a test of strong res in a downtrend.

This is the principle on which i coded the intraday hacker EA but im still perfecting the method but nevetheless, i will be glad to allow any interested trader to have the log in details to see good points where we can sell euro back into the existing downtrend or buy back in an uptrend using 2 strong points.

Remember, never chase a moving trend but wait for a pullback no matter how tempting the move may be,just wait because just when you decide to hop in, you might be surprised that pullback may just startt at that same point in time an you ae left at the mercy of watching price rerace on you.

Hope this helps

You are very correct, But mind you, in FOREX MARKET, no system is 100% clean. Either you follow the trend or not. But The best way is to have a system that you trust. A system that works 50%-60% of time is a good one. With money management you will go places. But my system works 70% of time. With this, I have confidence to trade. Presently my Positions are AUD/USD=64+ green pips,USD/CAD=81+ green pips, USD/JPY=11+ green pips, EUR/GBP=28RED PIPS.
These positions were taking yesterday and I am not ready to close any of them now until my system say so.

How ever there is still need to know Forex basics even if you have a system. This will help you to enter at the right time.

Over all for my signal, trade them with caution but I know that 70% of it will give you pips. TRADE IT ON DEMO
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Toks2008(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2012
olaolaking:
These positions were taking yesterday and I am not ready to close any of them now until my system say so.

This is the hardest part of fx trading. Sticking to your entry and exit rules. As long as you are disciplined to do this, i guess he sky is the limit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by cristog120: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2012
as this tp is hit at .2805 another buy limit order will trigger as we swing towards my recent sell order entry point .2954. this will play out tomorrow. so expect a bullish eur/usd. ELLIOTS WAVE STRATEGY WORKS WELL IF U STUDY IT SOOO HARD.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 1:22am On Sep 27, 2012
Received a mail from someone asking about psychological levels. Cos I stated last week that my TP on Kiwi hit cos it was a psychological level.

Now, when we go to the market during sales or bonanza, we might be told that the price of a shirt or a pair of jeans is N4890. On a normal day, without bonanza, the price is 5k. We gladly buy it and take it home. When a friend asks us how much we bought the shirt, ofcourse as a naija person, u'd say its 5k. Well, 5k is the psychological price thats on your head. Nobody wants to listen to " I bought it for Four thousand, eight hundred and ninety naira". Story tongue . What if your friends wants to buy it from you, you would happily sell it at 5k or more.

In Forex, when buyers are more than sellers, price keeps going up. And you know everyone buys to sell later. So when the price is at lets say 0.82967, buyers would gladly buy it because they could still sell it at a whole number 0.83000 later. That whole number is the psychological level. Plus, when price finally gets to that whole number, buyers begin to believe its too expensive. Hence, they set their TP at that level (for those who bought below the whole number) or they exit the market till it comes down to buy low.

Long term traders set their TP at whole numbers. I hope it helps the newbies.

Frawzey

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.