Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109286 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 4:37am On Oct 12, 2012
I lost 4pips yesterday because on one silly pair now am having sleepless night. Well thank God I hv learnt not to jump back in after a lose or win. Today is another day. I can not come and go kill my self. Morning y'all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 4:39am On Oct 12, 2012
Any body trading like a Boss grin grin
watch out for signals, cause your going to get lots of them cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 4:48am On Oct 12, 2012
prowitin: I lost 4pips yesterday because on one silly pair now am having sleepless night. Well thank God I hv learnt not to jump back in after a lose or win. Today is another day. I can not come and go kill my self. Morning y'all.

4 pips?I want to help you but I need to know how you trade.Do you use big lot size.We need to identify the type of trader we are before we can talk about making money.Don't trade forex with emotion.Learn how to trade not how to make money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 4:53am On Oct 12, 2012
Choose only pairs where there is volume and direction.Don't enter a tight market like EURCHF.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 4:55am On Oct 12, 2012
When and if you lose,don't lose the lesson.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 4:59am On Oct 12, 2012
prowitin: I lost 4pips yesterday because on one silly pair now am having sleepless night. Well thank God I hv learnt not to jump back in after a lose or win. Today is another day. I can not come and go kill my self. Morning y'all.

Hope your MM is good, unless 4 pips would not give you sleepless nights
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 5:02am On Oct 12, 2012
rozayx5:

True talk.Moreover the correct time frame is important with appropriate stoploss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 5:02am On Oct 12, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:

Bro, am indeed very sorry for my late reply. plz, forgive me. I drew up a 4 hr chart. Check the mid-lines and end of the channels. usually, u have retracement at the midline, which is not my favourite. i prefer edges. superimpose a pivot indi to show different levels. if the edge is on a potent pivot level, I take a signal. look for reversals on end of channels. retracement or reversals, you make money. wrt ur question, I expect EU to fall to 1.2901 area before heading North.

Thanks for your reply. Wasn't going to trade it anyway cos it was a counter trend on one hour. Prefer to take it from the lower part of the channel back up. Used to trade channel before but cannot remember why i stopped.

Anyways am working on a trading system for channel. Will test run it for a month although i prefer drawing my channels manually and it seems i will be using two channels. Thanks.

Back to my current system i think audusd might go up in a couple of hours.

Thanks again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 5:08am On Oct 12, 2012
Toks2008:
stage 1. Baseless assertion to seek attention

Of what use is this thread anyway if all we get here are sarcasm and unwarranted bias towards one another.[b] Why are Nigerians so myopic in our reasoning[/i].[/b]

Each time i log in here, i see different traders sending different chart pics and trade suggestion. Any intelligent and positive thinking person would either use it to compare his/her trade suggestion or overlook it.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[quote author=Toks2008]

Any time i see a bias comment like this, i always make it a duty to check the profile of the poster and past comments

stage 2. Vain attempt to be an innocent bystander

[b[i]]Now what harm has this comment done?If you read this and it agrees with your trade set up then fine and if it does not simply pretend you never saw it
[/b]
Stage 3. Prayer of a failed Nigerian who thinks he could have been better off vomited in another continent.
May GOD help Nigerian forex traders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 5:08am On Oct 12, 2012
ziqqz:
Stage 1. Baseless assertion to attract sympathy (attention)
As the search for the "most perfect form of scorn" continues, we may wish to step back and consider if the recipient truly deserves such scorn, and, hitherto, rebuke, insolence, a harsh reception. Why is hostility on hair trigger with you guys?

stage 2. Vain attempt to be an innocent bystander.
Isn't everyone entitled to an opinion? And if yours is different from mine, does it mean instant expulsion of respect, patience, and importantly here, reasonable dialogue?
We aint fighting. This is one of many mediums via which the conscience of Nigeria and Nigerians is portrayed to the outside world. You'll do well to maintain its decency. That, combined with the brilliant forex analysis seen here[/i], is arguably the "most perfect"
[b]Stage 3: Prayer of a failed Nigerian who thinks he could have been better off vomited in another continent
proof that Nigerians are more civilized than the barbarism (remember the 4 fellas?) exhibited in recent times[/b][i]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Imadeit: 5:24am On Oct 12, 2012
rozayx5: Any body trading like a Boss grin grin
Hi, have attached the Boss-Mode system to my platform(expet folder) but did not reflect on my customized indicators for use on the platform itself though its reflecting in my expert folder. Any advise on how to successfully use it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 5:27am On Oct 12, 2012
Toks2008: aka ziqqz: taking you seriously would be an affront on ur intelligence. those who know, they do, those who dont know,they teach. Can anything worth knowing be effectively taught. Just show a live account, and I will display my full history. Am a Nigerian and its the best that has happened to me. Its personal. My belief is not to be negotiated.
I wake up daily and declare am a winner, a success, a victor... son of The Living God who positioned me in Nigeria to be an answer... yes, an answer, and has empowered me to call those things that were not as though they were. I got Jesus, that settles it. someone in this forum knows me. we have been in the remotest of villages mining, looking for a break. duped, harassed,indebted, bent but not broken. Bitten by hunger and animals and realities, learnt to hold on to what I know. What I was taught in Sunday School... AMAZING GRACE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FEMIOLA2: 5:49am On Oct 12, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:

Bro, am indeed very sorry for my late reply. plz, forgive me. I drew up a 4 hr chart. Check the mid-lines and end of the channels. usually, u have retracement at the midline, which is not my favourite. i prefer edges. superimpose a pivot indi to show different levels. if the edge is on a potent pivot level, I take a signal. look for reversals on end of channels. retracement or reversals, you make money. wrt ur question, I expect EU to fall to 1.2901 area before heading North.

pls i sent you a mail too..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2012
bendazum:

4 pips?I want to help you but I need to know how you trade.Do you use big lot size.We need to identify the type of trader we are before we can talk about making money.Don't trade forex with emotion.Learn how to trade not how to make money.

I use to go in on multiple trade at a time on diff currency pairs with 10% each trade on 1h tf. Correlation things that worked for some time then I changed to one pair bigger lot. Bad idea... No I am trying to do daily because I just got a day job and I can not afford to be carrying my laptop up n down lagos. I guess I still think like 1h tf on the daily tf. Am not use to leaving a trade open for more than 3candles not to talk of 1day or more. I will have to adjust my MM to see that happen. E no go easy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 6:35am On Oct 12, 2012
bendazum: SELL EU,GU,EJ,GJ,GBPCHF,AUDCHF,NZDCHF.AM IN THESE POSITIONS.
Watch where prices open today for most of these pairs i.e. above the PP and so we may see a risk-on Friday during the London session
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2012
rozayx5:

Yeah I think my previous MM is bad for daily Tf. I will readjust.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2012
From what I understand you're still experimenting and on a live account. shocked
Well I feel 4 hour will serve for you but before you trade,understand both the short and long term picture.News is also important when released.Visit babypips school of pipsology.Catch a trend early and ride it.Banish fear and greed.I have lots more to say but 1 step at a time.
Good money management too. cheesy

Enter when signal is strong.

prowitin:

I use to go in on multiple trade at a time on diff currency pairs with 10% each trade on 1h tf. Correlation things that worked for some time then I changed to one pair bigger lot. Bad idea... No I am trying to do daily because I just got a day job and I can not afford to be carrying my laptop up n down lagos. I guess I still think like 1h tf on the daily tf. Am not use to leaving a trade open for more than 3candles not to talk of 1day or more. I will have to adjust my MM to see that happen. E no go easy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by swiftz(f): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Toks2008: aka ziqqz: taking you seriously would be an affront on ur intelligence. those who know, they do, those who dont know,they teach. Can anything worth knowing be effectively taught. Just show a live account, and I will display my full history. Am a Nigerian and its the best that has happened to me. Its personal. My belief is not to be negotiated.
I wake up daily and declare am a winner, a success, a victor... son of The Living God who positioned me in Nigeria to be an answer... yes, an answer, and has empowered me to call those things that were not as though they were. I got Jesus, that settles it. someone in this forum knows me. we have been in the remotest of villages mining, looking for a break. duped, harassed,indebted, bent but not broken. Bitten by hunger and animals and realities, learnt to hold on to what I know. What I was taught in Sunday School... AMAZING GRACE

+1000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2012
buy audusd at current price with 35pips stop loss with a tp at 1.0334.

Caveats:
Please joining me is optional and a trade i have just taken.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 7:06am On Oct 12, 2012
On a strong signal 30 pips stoploss and 100 pips target for 4 hour while daily 100 pips stoploss for 200 pips target. Sometimes it may reverse so know when to genuinely close manually.Catch a trend early.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2012
bendazum: From what I understand you're still experimenting and on a live account. shocked
Well I feel 4 hour will serve for you but before you trade,understand both the short and long term picture.News is also important when released.Visit babypips school of pipsology.Catch a trend early and ride it.Banish fear and greed.I have lots more to say but 1 step at a time.
Good money management too. cheesy

Enter when signal is strong.

4h hmmmn think that's a better chioce$

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 7:13am On Oct 12, 2012
Hi

your selfless service to this thread is highly commendable. I must confess.

I have been testing the boss system for now.
Looks very promising.

But please do you mind sharing how you use it to okafor0@yahoo.com

rozayx5: Any body trading like a Boss grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2012
here is a pic. Exact set up like what we saw yesterday on EU AND EJ.

Peace.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ: Toks2008: aka ziqqz: taking you seriously would be an affront on ur intelligence. those who know, they do, those who dont know,they teach. Can anything worth knowing be effectively taught. Just show a live account, and I will display my full history. Am a Nigerian and its the best that has happened to me. Its personal. My belief is not to be negotiated.

Bro I ignore ma haters...............jah said he will set a table before me in the presence of ma enemies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sorry toks............. the parable of the talent...when you hide yours, looking for safety it will eventually be taken away from you...margin call...(HATERS)
Guy anything that did not kill you will only make you a better man
Winning wayz....we both made our bones in the trenches been to the fore front of the battle-line, both made good millions and LOST good millions at less Than 25years...so you be their gradpapa mate......... nmba....
They will look but not see....
I see unity in diversity...If you are ready to learn be humble no one will collect a dime from you....trading is more of you and less of your system.
jah bless.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 7:28am On Oct 12, 2012
wizecoder:

Bro I ignore ma haters...............jah said he will set a table before me in the presence of ma enemies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sorry toks............. the parable of the talent...when you hide yours, looking for safety it will eventually be taken away from you...margin call...(HATERS)
Guy anything that did not kill you will only make you a better man
Winning wayz....we both made our bones in the trenches been to the fore front of the battle-line, both made good millions and LOST good millions at less Than 25years...so you be their gradpapa mate......... nmba....
They will look but not see....
I see unity in diversity...If you are ready to learn be humble no one will collect a dime from you....trading is more of you and less of your system.
jah bless.

Couldn't have said it any better. How you doing bro?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2012
fxbomovi: Hi

Looks very promising.

Thanks, at your service, anytime, anywhere cool
read the the page from which you downloaded it several times, demo it for a week and and get used to it, there is no other way i use it cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by samuel72(m): 8:05am On Oct 12, 2012
pls, rozayx5 i need your boss system, my email is dehindethompson@yahoo.com thank for the assistance . may GOd continue to bless u guys.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2012
samuel72: pls, rozayx5 i need your boss system, my email is dehindethompson@yahoo.com thank for the assistance . may GOd continue to bless u guys.

here is the link , i posted one earlier
please, no more requests this link should be bold enough, cause soon, i might start dodging bullets grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
read the page well, the author took time to explain, so you should also take time to read it shocked shocked

http://www.forexstrategiesresources.com/metatrader-trading-system-ii/238-trade-like-a-boss/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2012
fxbomovi: Hi

Looks very promising.

if you understand the Boss system very well your should have a trade like this to your history this morning
just closed some dolls on EJ buy cool
so just keep studying it, very simple and effective, when the losses come it is only in ranging markets, and you can quit trading that day or take a break that week thats how i do it cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Prettywoman: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2012
Word,with God,all things ar possible,imagine identifying yourself with the head of all principalities and powers,,,what charm do u need that cant b found in him? Move ahead,dont stop...u ar indeed the SON of the most high,it is not by strength,it is only God that shows mercy,there ar so many others who dont display account,but have it all,some blessings come to us by just appreciating the blessed.cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2012
now take a look at the original boss template cool cool
and the closed trade, small 80$ this morning not bad

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2012
God Thank you o.Buy GU,EU,EJ and GJ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.