Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109297 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ayox2003: 1:10am On Oct 15, 2012
Based on the analysis at the previous page, bought USDCHF at 0.93404. tp 0.93600.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ncpat(m): 5:14am On Oct 15, 2012
kenny1984: Good evening House.Hope Your weekend was great. Well for those expecting the EURAUD and the GBPAUD to fall.i would ask you to wait till 2:30 Am Monday morning as the China CPI news is gonna be released.As you all know, China news affect the AUD alot.So if it comes out Positive, expect a fall in these currencies and other AUD pairs.If negative, then the Bullish trend holds for these pairs.

Have a fruitful week...
What was the result of the news? positive or negetive?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 5:49am On Oct 15, 2012
well first trade for the week closed, let me go and rest cool cool cool
Bosses in the house hope you saw this one

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 6:43am On Oct 15, 2012
Wishing everyone a fun filled pippeds week. Good morning all.

Bigger boss, my own boss template is different from yours, or am I missing something?
Please inform boss.

But I already made cool pips on audsell, signal spotted by BOSS.

I will probably start using it on my live account next week.

rozayx5: well first trade for the week closed, let me go and rest cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by wizecoder: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2012
fxbomovi: Wishing everyone a fun filled pippeds week. Good morning all.

Bigger boss, my own boss template is different from yours, or am I missing something?
Please inform boss.

Good one bro...keep hope alive
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rich4god(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2012
Daily target pips reached... Market closed for the day. (but still trading demo). Now am trading for the pips not profit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 7:21am On Oct 15, 2012

Please inform boss.

Pls bro I have the Boss+mode rar converted to a file that experts-sounds- and templates in it. Where do I put them in the program files. Help needed abeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2012
Put the indicators into the indicator folder.
Steps-

program files>broker name folder(e.g. Instaforex)>expert>indicators (then paste all the indicators into this folder.

Then you can copy the template, and paste it on your desktop.

Then right--click on your forex chart, select load template, then locate where you pasted the boss, (e.g. Desktop) template and upload it to your chart.

prowitin:

Pls bro I have the Boss+mode rar converted to a file that experts-sounds- and templates in it. Where do I put them in the program files. Help needed abeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by prowitin(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2012
fxbomovi: Put the indicators into the indicator folder.
Steps-

program files>broker name folder(e.g. Instaforex)>expert>indicators (then paste all the indicators into this folder.

Then right--click on your forex chart, select load template, then locate where you pasted the boss, (e.g. Desktop) template and upload it to your chart.

Tanx bro. Got it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kisscivic(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2012
fxdee:

pls what do you use to draw dis your channel?..is it an indicator?..I have not gotten how to use the one on mt4 platform very well..kindly assist..thnks.

It's an indicator (Sonic SHI Channel indicator) post here by WINNINGWAYS.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rich4god(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2012
The BOSS realy impressing me on my demo... Soon i will extend my daily target if it contnues this way...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Rich4god(m): 8:37am On Oct 15, 2012
Plz, those of you using the BOSS indicator, can you explain the meaning of the sound that it makes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Imadeit: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2012
fxbomovi: Put the indicators into the indicator folder.
Steps-

Can U pls assist on how to convert the boss-mode from rar to an acceptable file for my platform.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by kenny1984: 9:08am On Oct 15, 2012
Classical Bearish Divergence on the Ej and GJ.Placed two short trades on these two pairs.Reverse Bearish divergence on UJ.Not placing a short on that...Lets wait and see...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2012
Search for 7zip from google, download it and use it to open the rar folder

Imadeit:

Can U pls assist on how to convert the boss-mode from rar to an acceptable file for my platform.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Kashif(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2012
Caution fellas; caution. Avoid chasing after a move that is already half way to 'destination'. I don't wanna read about any margin call(s) this week. Be careful with EU and GU especially.

More pips to you!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Jalive: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2012
rozayx5: well first trade for the week closed, let me go and rest cool cool cool

Thanks rozayx5 for the Boss Trading System.

I've been following the signal on demo since last friday and it has been impressive.

However,how do you set your take profit?

I can see you added Demark Trendline to your chart, do you use its take profit or just the 30-60 pips stipulated in the boss trading manual?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2012
J_alive:

I've been following the signal on demo since last friday and it has been impressive.

I can see you added Demark Trendline to your chart, do you use its take profit or just the 30-60 pips stipulated in the boss trading manual?

What charts are you looking at? If it is the one hour charts, a 40pip TP should be your target. This is mostly for EU and EJ tho as I have done extensive backtests on this with various systems.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2012
Nice trading day. 40 pips each banked on the midnight fall on EU and EJ, another 40banked on EJ rally, EU still dey Bleep up as usual angry remaining 20pips to hit its own 40pips TP to give me a clean 160pips for today. grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2012
Nice trading day. 40 pips each banked on the midnight fall on EU and EJ, another 40banked on EJ rally, EU still dey Bleep up as usual angry remaining 20pips to hit its own 40pips TP to give me a clean 160pips for today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2012

Please inform boss.

they are all the same., my template is just eye friendly thats all grin grin grin grin
by the way i just missed about 300$ while offline angry angry angry angry on EJ
below are 2 pics for you to study, both signal= 100 pips, 50 pips each shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2012
J_alive:

if your SL is 20 pips maybe 40 pips TP will be ok, risk to reward should be at least 1:2 cool cool
Demark trendline is just something i use for forecasting price action cool
study the AUDUSD sell from friday, there is a buy signal today but it is not a good signal cause conditions have not been met

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2012
am selling eu from market price

stop loss is 40 pips and tp is same
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2012
rozayx5:

i expecting same let us wait for the confirmation as you say, cause there is a red dot there but , my system has not given go ahead yet for a strong sell, for now the bulls can still take over cool cool

and the Bulls did take over indeed !! shocked shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2012
prowitin:

Correct. Am new to this LR thing. I will send u a PM. Thankx man u hv been of great help.

saw your PM just replied it,
and some other PMs too cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Mrkenn: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
Rozay, the bossman, kindly send me the unzipped version of the Boss Trading indi. I don't have the rar software to unzip it on my system. I have tried severally doing that from the link you posted. Pls, I will appreciate the help. My email is kennyslim28@yahoo.com

rozayx5:
LIVE TRADE 2, SELL TRADE SAMPLE
here is little trade 19$ i closed, although i made more from the main signal, this was leftover picking from retracement trades,
in the pic below our sell trade is taken on the canlde marked with that yellow line about 35-40 pips, with only a 15 pips SL cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
rozayx5:

and the Bulls did take over indeed !! shocked shocked

dats not looking conclusive though. the daily charts may yet offer a different perspective. but then again only time will tell.

at d moment, like you, 10% daily roi reached already! thanks to d euro rally on EA and EJ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
meanwhile, EA seems to be failing around that 2670-80 range. i won't bet on it, but a sharp reversal could be at hand sooner or later... Or not.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Imadeit: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mrkenn: Rozay, the bossman, kindly send me the unzipped version of the Boss Trading indi. I don't have the rar software to unzip it on my system. I have tried severally doing that from the link you posted. Pls, I will appreciate the help. My email is kennyslim28@yahoo.com

Kindly assist with an unzipped version of the boss-mode system. Av tried to convert it from rar but cant. Please assist a brother. imadeitthankgod@yahoo.com

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2012
??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Imadeit: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
[quote author=rozayx5]

Kindly assist with the unzipped version of the boss-mode system. cant unzipped/convert from rar. Please assist. imadeitthankgod@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.