Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed (28108 Views)

Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery / Heavy Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery In London / Security Beefed Up At Lagos Airport After Boko Haram Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by otokx(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
Tomorrow they will say - a religion of peace.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by armadeo(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
Islam is a religion of peace. Some bastards are interpreting it to suit themselves and their thirst for blood. That being said;

Not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorists are muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
AMINSCO:
U re d terrorist of all instead of u to find solution ,u re here condemning a religion.ISLAM is for peace.no Muslim has ever mocked JESUS (I.SA)so pls learn to respect each n other
MR man, don't say what you don't know, I live in tthe North, I work witth them,and I see what they do, mock christianity even potray Jesus badly but that did not make me rise up against anyone by taking their life.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by armadeo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
talk2hb1:
Please let us understand that there is distinct difference between a Muslim and Islam. Islam does not support killing or taking innocent lives. It is true Islam preaches jihad, But I will implore anybody to research the genesis of Islam. Not until the muslims were killed and their wives being molested that Allah permitted them to fight JIHAD then, and they were strictly warned not to transgress that is they should limit their fight to what they do to them. So please stop tagging Islam as a violent religion. It is true Muslims might not be tolerant.

Pray tell us the difference btw muslim and islam.and 4 ur info islam is a VIOLENT religion the last line of ur statement proves it.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by armadeo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
talk2hb1:
Please let us understand that there is distinct difference between a Muslim and Islam. Islam does not support killing or taking innocent lives. It is true Islam preaches jihad, But I will implore anybody to research the genesis of Islam. Not until the muslims were killed and their wives being molested that Allah permitted them to fight JIHAD then, and they were strictly warned not to transgress that is they should limit their fight to what they do to them. So please stop tagging Islam as a violent religion. It is true Muslims might not be tolerant.

Pray tell us the difference btw muslim and islam.and 4 ur info islam is a VIOLENT religion the last line of ur statement proves it.
Lack of tolerance and quick to slit throats for flimsy excuses.

sneezes ***bullshit***

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
It is really foolish to fight for God. If you believe 'Allah' is the most powerful, don't you think you are foolish trying to fight for him? Can a rat fight on behalf of the lion? Would the rat not ask the lion to fight for himself if truly he is the king of the jungle?
If Islam is a religion of peace we don't need to be told, we will all see it.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
Opoki:
they don remove subsidy for Virgin, na just 30 dem dey give.
laf wan tear m pant o.lol grin
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by ParisLove: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
seunajia:

Sorry man. Worship/belief is between you and your God. If the act of some misguided people can make you convert, then you were never a muslim in the first place!

Valid questions to ask:
» What does the Qu'ran say about violence?
» Wasn't the prophet abused, molested, beaten and stoned during his lifetime? Did he abuse back and fight back or did he pray for the liberation of those transgressors?
» Does this violence represent the views of muslim worldwide?...?

Allah knows best.
@bolded actually your prophet never prayed for transgressors. He even cursed Christians and Jews on his sick bed.

@OP they had better keep those animals up north in check
angry
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by IleIfe2(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2012
the producer said he wanted muslims to react like animals, and here we are. The low budget movie was made with $5 million donated by a 100 Jewish supporters and they got the reaction they wanted. I wish the US reacted swiftly and aggressively, they would have started shouting CRUSADERS! where are the neo-conservative Republicans and Bush when you need them.

2 Likes

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Novice1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
teskyg: I quit been a Muslim after the Danish Cartoon riot in the North.I faced a lot of hostility from my Family.Today,I found the real peace in Jesus Christ.Pls,join me.

To each man his own
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by fasmukol: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by rbjimoh: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
This is another scheme to paint muslims in bad light. The producer of this movie well knew that that movie would be offensive arouse anger of muslims the world over, and yet they produced it. Haven't precedences shown that muslims regard prophet Mohammad with utmost sacredness? Why would this evil people trigger off another bloody outrage in the islamic world, just so they depict us as violent? Why? Can't they see that muslims wont allow their religion to be denigrated, and thats why they dont badmouth other people's faiths. I am terribly sad about this.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by takedat(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
COOLDUN:

But when Jesus was mocked and accused of being a husband to Mary Magdalene a prostitute he saved from the hands of people like you, all of you bought watched, and preached with it, even using it as a reference in the argument with the Christians. The worst thing that happened to the earth is Islam, take it or leave it. I am happy my family members never dreamt of living in any of the northern cities. This time around you muslims should try it. Nigeria is now sitting on the keg of gun powder. The time when the Igbo people were running from you guys in the nothern Nigeria is gone with June 12. This time around it will be give and take. If mohamed is as strong as you guys claim why can't he and your allah fight for themselves? Why not you go to the USA and fight them than looking for whom you will kill and loot his wealth. Rouges. I will never worship nor serve a God that can’t fight for himself.
Guy cool down,the producer of Da Vinci code is a jew likewise this video ridiculing Mohammed is produced by a Jewish American living in California.No sane muslim will ever ridicule or abuse Christ so get your fact right.The only people who dont acknowledge Christ are the Jews,and there are the xtians best friend.The world is filled with bad people irrespective of your race,religion and nationality so why condemn all muslims like we dont have adherants of other religion as murderers,ritualists,kidnappers etc.We all live in a sinful world full of bad elements be it xtian,muslim,jew,pagan etc
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Hmmm!! Well, u all can go on bickering.
As for me, I jst need two cubes of sugar, cup and spoon, Groundnuts and some granulated yellow starchy stuff to chill out.
Lets replace RELIGION with G4. grin
this cracked me up wit tears streaming down. All you bickering, lets laf lol
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by mathskill: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
I have a simple question nairalanders.What would be your reaction if someone abused your father?
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by COOLDUN: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
ledafaze:

It is not a matter of making sense on not. You know something will cause trouble... why go for it? Because we Christians dont say anything when people say shit J***s or Bleep J***s or stuffs like that does not mean that Muslims will accept the same fate. We all know they hate it.. It is their religion... so please respect it.

On a channel on HotBird, the guy's picture was shown with the Libya Rebels during the Ghadaffi saga and i saw a picture online showing how he was being dragged to hospital? See Karma....

STOP what you know will cause trouble.. If you are a true Christian, Christ said love your neighbour as yourself... shikena

Guy, you are a muslim, stop pretending. Whatever that happened shouldn't have warranted the killing of people, no matter how provoking it might be. The best advice to you and your co muslims is to go straight to USA as u tried in 2001,and fight the film actor and the producer not fighting another man for another man's sins. I was made to understand that no man will stand for another man on the judgment day. Leave your allah and muhamed to fight for themselves. Simon Peter wanted to defend his lord Jesus, but he was cautioned and was told that he who kills by the sword shall perish by the sword. Let your gods fight for themselves, even the pagans used to ask their gods to fight for themselves. Stop wasting innocent lives. Everybody wants to go to heaven but none wants to die.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by IleIfe2(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
rbjimoh: This is another scheme to paint muslims in bad light. The producer of this movie well knew that that movie would be offensive arouse anger of muslims the world over, and yet they produced it. Haven't precedences shown that muslims regard prophet Mohammad with utmost sacredness? Why would this evil people trigger off another bloody outrage in the islamic world, just so they depict us as violent? Why? Can't they see that muslims wont allow their religion to be denigrated, and thats why they dont badmouth other people's faiths. I am terribly sad about this.

Man, hold your sermon, you hardly find a sane human among muslims. "true muslims" are not rational humans, no common sense. Churchhill described muslims in the their most definitive form and it is evident in the way muslims are behaving anywhere you find them.

Winston Churchill on Islam (from his book The River War, 1899):

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent
in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this
life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the
final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Ganys: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
teskyg: I quit been a Muslim after the Danish Cartoon riot in the North.I faced a lot of hostility from my Family.Today,I found the real peace in Jesus Christ.Pls,join me.
Guy, The Only thing you want on Nairaland is ATTENTION!!! Im happy you gained it, By the way, Can you prove yourself as being a former muslim, You cant spoon fed us with lies here in the name of recognation
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by killuminati(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Mehn!! WTF is wrong wid al' yo. This place reeks so strong of RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY & FANATICISM. XTIAN THIS, MUSLIM THAT. I cant even breath. Religion has really polluted the world. One white movie producer in far away U.S does his thing, and we are all killing ourselves here. Hmmm!! Well, u all can go on bickering.
As for me, I jst need two cubes of sugar, cup and spoon, Groundnuts and some granulated yellow starchy stuff to chill out.
Lets replace RELIGION with G4. grin
G--g--g--g unit!
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by hero70(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
This is madness, if there is any unrest it is the americans that are to be blamed for their foolishness.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Ganys: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
akereconfi: They produced anoda version of Passion of Christ.......that portray Jesus as GAY.. Atleast....xtains didnt attack anybody neither did they carry guns........
Why is it that all these MUSLIM fellas are so Volatile. Make una wait U S drones, dem go deal wf una as dem deal wf una ph**king muslim brothers in Iraq n Afghanistan
Because we dont play with our Prophet, Though, i dont support violent, Peaceful demostration should have been the tool for passing their messages..
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by IleIfe2(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
mathskill: I have a simple question nairalanders.What would be your reaction if someone abused your father?

according to muslims all over the world. you gather all your relations at night and attack and kill anyone that looks like the person that abused your father because you father is very vulnerable,disabled,on a wheel chair and helpless.

5 Likes

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Josboy2: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
Which kind of religion is Islam?If Mohammed is a true prophet,let allah fight for him.Why are people fighting for him.I pray this people will see the light & come out of this darkness called religion.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Eifeh(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2012
mathskill: I have a simple question nairalanders.What would be your reaction if someone abused your father?
do you expect me to kill the person?

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by skyflash(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
Good move after the denmark cartoon riot that left thousands dead it is a good move to be pro active
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by samkoro: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
AMINSCO: To all nairalanders pls in d name of peace stop making comments on this topic dat can make us like we re not same in d face of d ALMIGHTY

Allah insists that all moslems must go to hell Surah19:71-72

Allah permitted Wife Beating surah 4:34

Allah promised to mislead to hell Surahs 74:31,16:93,13:27b,25:8-9,42:44,7:179

Allah is different from Jehovah.They are not the same.

Allah commanded moslems to fight Christians and Jews of Jehovah via Jihad

The real Arabic word for God is Ilah and not Allah

Allah promised 500 houris(beings created specialy for sex),4000 virgins and 8000 non-virgins making 12000 women altogether just for one jihadist .You can read Surah 38:52,surah 52:17-20 surah 55:56-57 to confirm

Allah promised fresh handsome boys;boys of perpetual freshness that will make one crazy read Surah 52:24 surah 56:17 surah 76:19 one still wonders the kind of service those boys will render.

Allah instructed mohamed to covet Zaynab the wife of his adopted son. U need to read this story u can start from surah 33:37

Allah supports hiring of a prostitute by a traveller or pilgrim.It is called MUt'ah. Some divorcee women in Iran engage in this for economic reasons. Surah 4:24,Surah 5:87

Allah promised rivers of wine in heaven Surah 47:15,Surah 76:5 and 21,surah 83:25-29

Be Wise and search for truth.Do not be decieved

4 Likes

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by frankdon(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
Moslems should stop making their God (Allah) to look so weak in the eyes of people, even our forefathers who worshiped "amadiọha" did't fought their god
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by sweetcheecks(f): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
rbjimoh: This is another scheme to paint muslims in bad light. The producer of this movie well knew that that movie would be offensive arouse anger of muslims the world over, and yet they produced it. Haven't precedences shown that muslims regard prophet Mohammad with utmost sacredness? Why would this evil people trigger off another bloody outrage in the islamic world, just so they depict us as violent? Why? Can't they see that muslims wont allow their religion to be denigrated, and thats why they dont badmouth other people's faiths. I am terribly sad about this.

We also hold Jesus sacred, He is God. But your Koran and Islam keeps on insulting Him and reducing Him to a mere a human. And when you try to tell them they mock and say how can God be killed and all that garbage. Dont think this insults Christians? And God? Should we also be running amock killing for such?

There are facts, actions, perceptions, denial here the only thing missing is the TRUTH. But we cannot leave in a world of sencorship, eventually all relegions will be sensored if they continue to be a source of violance.

Let the peace of the Islam religion prevail sooner than later or we all in trouble!!!

3 Likes

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Jamilu1984: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
akereconfi: They produced anoda version of Passion of Christ.......that portray Jesus as GAY.. Atleast....xtains didnt attack anybody neither did they carry guns........
Why is it that all these MUSLIM fellas are so Volatile. Make una wait U S drones, dem go deal wf una as dem deal wf una ph**king muslim brothers in Iraq n Afghanistan
[color=#990000][/color] this is unpatriotic to ur religion coz u dnt even knw who insult prophet Isah <jesus>. the cocoroaches that make that make that film are ur brothers <christians>. we respect prophet isah as we respect prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. in islam, if one insult a prophet he or she must be executed. islam is a religion of peace and it will always be. and one more thing, i challenge each and every infidels that post a coment on ths page to go back to history nd find out the religion that brought peace into ths world.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by fortyfeet(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
no no no

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by begwong: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
IF ONLY THE DAVINCI CODE WAS ABOUT MUHAMMAD SEF
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
My fellow nairalander, we should be conscious of our creator to whom we shall acount all our deeds. Peace is actualy for human race but nurtur only by rational 1 among them. D way nd manner some of us here address crutial issues call for thorough appealing to our senses. Muhammed is leader dt one has never has his qualities in entire human generation either in d past or in futur to come. Pls an act of this kind is just a move to couse troubl nd later say Muslims are not tolerance enough. If they call ur father a mad man what would u do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike / Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.