Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed (28107 Views)

Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery / Heavy Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery In London / Security Beefed Up At Lagos Airport After Boko Haram Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by AAAdam(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
samfibby:
There again, another muslim manifesting ignorance and how do u know the producer is a christain. Most likely that he isnt.
Even though he is a muslim, right 4rom dat tim he is not longer a muslim. But a muslim believer cant do dis.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by abdfaithy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
teskyg: I quit been a Muslim after the Danish Cartoon riot in the North.I faced a lot of hostility from my Family.Today,I found the real peace in Jesus Christ.Pls,join me.

U better start crying because you are on the wrong path. And I can't believe a fool. Like u could say that afterall the signs and miracles of islam.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by babajay22: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
espn: hee dull head da vincin code wasn't written by a muslim..idiot use ur brain..dis stupid film was writtn..produced by xtains..so wtf r u saying prick!

Mumu, he didn't say it was produced by muslims. learn to understand a comment before you open your big mouth to abuse

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by mathskill: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
Eifeh: do you expect me to kill the person?
[quote author=Ile-Ife]

WHO MENTIONED KILLING.Was anyone killed in the protest in egypt why didn't you recognize that
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Walexz02(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
Handsomeemmy: MR man, don't say what you don't know, I live in tthe North, I work witth them,and I see what they do, mock christianity even potray Jesus badly but that did not make me rise up against anyone by taking their life.
Mr. Man wil u keep shut!!!!! No muslim will ever shape prophete Isah(Jesus)(ASW) in a bad shape unless he is nt a true believer........so,stop sayin trash coz u wanna gain points....
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by samkoro: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
rbjimoh: This is another scheme to paint muslims in bad light. The producer of this movie well knew that that movie would be offensive arouse anger of muslims the world over, and yet they produced it. Haven't precedences shown that muslims regard prophet Mohammad with utmost sacredness? Why would this evil people trigger off another bloody outrage in the islamic world, just so they depict us as violent? Why? Can't they see that muslims wont allow their religion to be denigrated, and thats why they dont badmouth other people's faiths. I am terribly sad about this.

There is no need for a scheme to paint moslems as bad.Moslems are already bound by the life style of mohamed they follow.They are already bad from day one.That's why Allah said they must go to hell first before the devoted ones are redeemed,except the Jihadist that died in the midst of Jihad;they are given false promise of direct entry to heaven.

I have not watched the film.But I can swear that everything in that film is in the Koran
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by IleIfe2(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
abdfaithy:

U better start crying because you are on the wrong path. And I can't believe a fool. Like u could say that afterall the signs and miracles of islam.
Why are you calling him a fool? is that how you intend bringing intimidating him back to islam? grin What are the signs and miracles of islam? share and let us know
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by mathskill: 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ile-Ife:

according to muslims all over the world. you gather all your relations at night and attack and kill anyone that looks like the person that abused your father because you father is very vulnerable,disabled,on a wheel chair and helpless.
You still dont get what is at stake here.Why do you think it was jews who financed and produced the movie and just close to the U.S presidential election.The simple answer is to discredit Obama nothing more.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by samkoro: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
lekibraky: if u want to know Islam is shapin huma lives just check the fastest growing religion in the world u will see its Islam and xtianity is dwindling cos they av derailed from the re teachings of jesus

And the fastest to hellfire. I pithy your soul when it leaves your body.You are not even concerned about life after death;the real thing that matters.You are only interested in false statistics
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by AMINSCO(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
samkoro:

Allah insists that all moslems must go to hell Surah19:71-72

Allah permitted Wife Beating surah 4:34

Allah promised to mislead to hell Surahs 74:31,16:93,13:27b,25:8-9,42:44,7:179

Allah is different from Jehovah.They are not the same.

Allah commanded moslems to fight Christians and Jews of Jehovah via Jihad

The real Arabic word for God is Ilah and not Allah

Allah promised 500 houris(beings created specialy for sex),4000 virgins and 8000 non-virgins making 12000 women altogether just for one jihadist .You can read Surah 38:52,surah 52:17-20 surah 55:56-57 to confirm

Allah promised fresh handsome boys;boys of perpetual freshness that will make one crazy read Surah 52:24 surah 56:17 surah 76:19 one still wonders the kind of service those boys will render.

Allah instructed mohamed to covet Zaynab the wife of his adopted son. U need to read this story u can start from surah 33:37

Allah supports hiring of a prostitute by a traveller or pilgrim.It is called MUt'ah. Some divorcee women in Iran engage in this for economic reasons. Surah 4:24,Surah 5:87

Allah promised rivers of wine in heaven Surah 47:15,Surah 76:5 and 21,surah 83:25-29

Be Wise and search for truth.Do not be decieved

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by kozykid(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
Neftanga: EvEn iF tHeY wAnT tO kIlL,wHy cAn'T tHeY aTtAcK tHoSe iNvOlvEd iN tHe pRoDuCtIoN oF tHe fIlM?. WhY mUsT tHe iNnOcEnT sUfFer?

IN SoMe rElIgIoNs, iF tHeIr sUpReMe bEiNg iS mAlIgNeD/dIsPaRaGeD, He fIgHts fOr hImSeLf aNd nOt jUsT mOrTal mEn!!
Bro, ti eleshe ban ji ya olododo a pin ni be... U know d laws, why shld dey be a law breaker the highest offence in islam after shrik iS insulting the holy prophet PBU
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by jude33084(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
espn: hee dull head da vincin code wasn't written by a muslim..idiot use ur brain..dis stupid film was writtn..produced by xtains..so wtf r u saying prick!

I believe Ŧħåϯ U̶̲̥̅̊
r τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ dull head here undecided why didn't U̶̲̥̅̊
read his post before commenting?

Blo***dy virgin seekers angry
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by AMINSCO(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
I think all does making comments d don't know what is d 10 commandments
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
abdfaithy:

. I want to believe that if you see this young man that converted to xtian, you will ask for his head of plater, your ranting says much about it.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by mathskill: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
edalok: Thank God I'm not a muslim.All national conflicts in the world now is caused by them.what kind of religion supports murder of innocent people.No wonder Boko Haram can thrive in northern nigeria.I know some of them support it.if ure a muslim(I mean a right thinking one) plss just think of all these ansd aSk urself if u re actually practisin a religion of peace.
Conflict raging in columbia for decades,killings in mexico,the ugandan conflict involving the LRA,rwandan genocide,liberian civil war,shooting and bombing to death by anders behring breivik of over 70 people in Norway,the killinng spree that goes on in america,angolan conflict,the tension between North and south korea a war that is still technically not ended and were american troops are stationed there,skirmishes between china and other countries in the south china sea that could potentialy erupt into conflict with the slightest provocation and that between china and japan in the sea of japan are all caused by islam and muslims abi.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
Walexz02:
Mr. Man wil u keep shut!!!!! No muslim will ever shape prophete Isah(Jesus)(ASW) in a bad shape unless he is nt a true believer........so,stop sayin trash coz u wanna gain points....
I will keep quiet because I don't want to join issues with you, example abounds in the north, even in my place of work.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by AMINSCO(m): 9:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
Handsomeemmy: MR man, don't say what you don't know, I live in tthe North, I work witth them,and I see what they do, mock christianity even potray Jesus badly but that did not make me rise up against anyone by taking their life.
I also live n was born n brought up in d north,so u know nothing about north.therefore u re a fanatic.we d Muslim respect JESUS.get dat into urge thick skull Mr HANDSOOEEEMMY
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by jude33084(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
gbadexy:
Well said.
I believe the bible says leave ceasers for ceaser.
I don't condone these attacks, but these americans should avoid unnecessary trouble.
The americans and some western citizens go out of there way to incite the extremist muslims, like openly burning Quran, what's the point of such senseless action that they know would cause violence.

U̶̲̥̅̊
r ∂ complete coward! cheesy muslims Ŧħåϯ calls xtians pigs, burn their bibles openly ΆŋԂ call Jesus christ all sort of names? Why haven't we attacked them for doing so? U̶̲̥̅̊
open ur gutter spill pooo. angry
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by makizee(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
teskyg: I quit been a Muslim after the Danish Cartoon riot in the North.I faced a lot of hostility from my Family.Today,I found the real peace in Jesus Christ.Pls,join me.
I must say here that you were not versed enough in the teachings of islam because you based your reason for conversion on a few disgruntled muslims and not the religion of islam itself which is faultless..so when a group of christians also cause havoc somewhere, you would convert to judaism right...

PS : muslims will have faults, they are human afterall but the way of life that is islam is perfect.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by 0DayExploiter: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
Nato reaping what is soared in Libya nothing to write home about, 4 ppls wasnt enof. Those who intigate others shouldnt have started at first place cos they know 100% d outcome so why not leave in peace. Every one should mind his biz thats when we leave in peace else ......
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
AMINSCO:
I also live n was born n brought up in d north,so u know nothing about north.therefore u re a fanatic.we d Muslim respect JESUS.get dat into urge thick skull Mr HANDSOOEEEMMY
MR man,am not going to join issues with you, just pointing out a know fact. PEACE
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Homebaked: 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
[quote author=faluasafe]The way some people on this forum attack Islam,one ll think the forum was specially created for same purpose.
History is awashed with persecutions Muslims have faced/still facing in the hands of the so-called defenders of human rights (the West)-senseless attack on Iraq for possesing weapons of mass destruction,the current stance on Iran even though S Korea is 'guilty' of same offence,the unjustified ravaging of Afghanistan, to mention but a few.
But I can boldly tell u something-Islam is a religion only the Almighty alone preserves.
Check the facts- leading polls still prove the fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion even in the West.
The question therefore is-can you (the blackmailers) stop that momemtum?
I shall continue from there...[/quote

Wrong. The fastest growing religion is atheism- believe in 'Nothing'. With all the senseless provocation and mindless killings by adherents on behalf of their diety, it is feared that the gods aren't powerful afterall.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by jude33084(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
lekibraky: if u want to know Islam is shapin huma lives just check the fastest growing religion in the world u will see its Islam and xtianity is dwindling cos they av derailed from the re teachings of jesus

ΆŋԂ also check τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ countries moslems are ΆŋԂ compare them with Ŧħåϯ of christians cheesy Olodo!
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by wawaboy1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
strangest: **sharpens my machete, locates an AK 47, TAR 21 with an RPG*** eyes for an eye... Bring it on, if you guys are ready to watch your own brothers fall here in South..
make them no try am oo. Enough is enough. Wetin concern us concern american film. Emeka ike dey for the film abi toto dike dey there?
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by mmimahbub(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
Are you worshiping God because you want your Family to be happy with you? Its a pity!
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by igbsam(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
The people they are killing now, are the ones who produced the movies ? Why this guys no get sense wey dem dey call common sef. Why kill innocent people wey no even know say the film exist ? These muslims need to grow up. If they want to express their anger over the movie, then they should take it to the Movies censor board there in the states and lay their complaints. All they can do is ban the movie, shikena! They go about behaving like animals and they say they practice peace. This is the 21st century, they need to wise up.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by gbadexy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
abdfaithy:

Word!
Here are miracles in the Quran, that modern day scientists corroborate;
www.speed-light.info/angels_speed_of_light.htm

Read it and know the truth, don't be scared of seeking the truth.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by babestella: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
If Islam is a religion of peace, I can see it is quite the opposite, they are just all terrorist. Big time terrorist. Cowards. What are the northeners waiting for now, they should also take to the streets of Kano, sokoto, Abuja and see what will be left of them when the confront the security agents. What happened in Libya, Denmark, Iraq, etc easily sparks off violence in Nigeria. It is a pity and a big shame on the followership of mohammed. Islam is not a religion, it is just a blood thirst club run by mad men who claim to known God. Even if mohammed was a true prophet, must people be killed because he was called some sort of names?
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by SOUTHSOUTH1: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
NO ONE KILLS AN AMERICAN AND GOES FREE, LIBYA SHOULD WAIT FOR THE AFTERMATH.. THE US ARE VERY CUNNING, THEY'LL USE THEIR CUNNING WAYS TO DEAL WITH LIBYA SILENTLY, THIS IS VERY SURE..

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by 0DayExploiter: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
Moderator should please review some posts here and for peaceful co existance of nairaland members remove video links and lots of some post cos the directly or indirectly add insult to injury suen should also take note of this else if d abuses continue you shall teste d pain of Turkey Cyber hackers and Iranian Cyber Army to take down this forum ASAP !!!!!!!!! Because we r ready to send them an invitation and link to this post, we r concerned here n respect other people religion, meanwhile wanted to hear some one saying taking down of this forum is not possible.

We carefully monitor posts with intention to abuse Islam.

Ma Assalam (With Peace)
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by jude33084(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
mathskill: Conflict raging in columbia for decades,killings in mexico,the ugandan conflict involving the LRA,rwandan genocide,liberian civil war,shooting and bombing to death by anders behring breivik of over 70 people in Norway,the killinng spree that goes on in america,angolan conflict,the tension between North and south korea a war that is still technically not ended and were american troops are stationed there,skirmishes between china and other countries in the south china sea that could potentialy erupt into conflict with the slightest provocation and that between china and japan in the sea of japan are all caused by islam and muslims abi.

Those are conflicts region ΆŋԂ besides Ŧħåϯ Where they killing for their god? Why do U̶̲̥̅̊(moslems)
always kill and shout Allah be praise?

Imagine O̶̲̥̅̊nE̶̲̥̅̊ nonsense film Ŧħåϯ was produce in America is causing ur brothers Ť☺ fight for their god here. Religion of peace ♍♈ Asssss! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Defections :saraki, Akpabio, Tambuwal Others May Lose Seats / Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead / I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.