Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed (28114 Views)

Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery / Heavy Security Beefed Up Around Diezani After Cancer Surgery In London / Security Beefed Up At Lagos Airport After Boko Haram Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Homebaked: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2012
BinghiNya: so jesus is God i now understand xtianity is a religion for brainless humans

Jesus is the Son of The Almighty God who was sent to show and lead us to the Father. Believe this now and be admitted into His Kingdom. You will be healed of all the hate and murderous rage. Shalom.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by talk2me006(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2012
BinghiNya: so jesus is God i now understand xtianity is a religion for brainless humans
is like you dont know before.
every one know that christianity is a religion of confusion! they have confused of whom to worship. dont be suprise if that guy say jesus is God.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by talk2me006(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2012
Homebaked:

Jesus is the Son of The Almighty God who was sent to show and lead us to the Father. Believe this now and be admitted into His Kingdom. You will be healed of all the hate and murderous rage. Shalom.
which one should we hold. u sayin jesus is son while someone here say he is God.
no doubt, u are preaching to hell fire.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by optimistD(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2012
nwanna89: So because of the actions of some American movie producer, we can't live in peace. These people know Muslims are sensitive to their religion, why do they still aggravate them?
what do u mean by '...let them be?' Because u commited a crime shouldn't lead to the prosecution of ur whole fmly. What happened was just 1 business man's idea to mke money. Ok, what was the crime if l may ask? Have u seen the movie? So who aggravated them in the case of bokoharam? You? Can't we allow God to fight for himself in crimes against Him? Is He not as powerful as we potray Him? Is it that He is weak that we have decided to help Him? He is Omnipotent we all believe. HE CAN FIGHT FOR HIMSELF. Nobody has any justification or whatsoever to take that which he can not give, life. Reorientation is what we need.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by omariam: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2012
Why r we attacking each oda here? We r dancing to d tune of d devil by doing dis n making him very happy,doing dis wil nt add anytin to d weight of our gud deeds wit God. Let jus pray dat God shld take control n arrest d situation n let peace reign in d world.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2012
Los Angeles -
Suspicions over the anti-Islamic
YouTube video blamed for riots in
the Arab world deepened late on
Wednesday as media reports
questioned the identity of its
supposed director, and cast
members said the inflammatory
elements were dubbed on after
filming.
In initial reports the film's creator
was named as Sam Bacile, a
supposed US-Israeli real estate
developer living in Los Angeles,
who purportedly raised $5 million
to make the Islamophobic video
titled Innocence of Muslims.
The film apparently portrayed
Prophet Muhammed as a womaniser
and paedophile, sparking anger
throughout the Arab world and a
riot in which the US ambassador to
Libya was killed.
But a day of research by US media
and bloggers indicated the film may
be a hoax linked to Coptic
Christians and Evangelicals living in
the United States, who made the
low-budget film using actors in
Hollywood and then apparently
dubbed many of the movie's most
provocative statements on to the
soundtrack.
A statement from a group claiming
to represent the cast said they had
been tricked into making the film
and that all of the specific attacks on
Islam were added by producers in
the studio.
They claimed to have been recruited
for a film named Desert Warrior.
“The entire cast and crew are
extremely upset and feel taken
advantage of by the producer. We
are 100 percent not behind this film
and were grossly misled about its
intent and purpose,” the Los
Angeles Times quoted them as
saying.
“We are shocked by the drastic
rewrites of the script and lies that
were told to all involved. We are
deeply saddened by the tragedies
that have occurred.”
Suspicions were re-affirmed by The
Atlantic.com which quoted a
militant Christian activist, Steve
Klein, who supposedly worked as a
consultant on the film, as saying that
Bacile was not Israeli or Jewish and
that his name was a pseudonym.
Klein said there were about 15
people involved in making the film.
“Nobody is anything but an active
American citizen. They're from
Syria, Turkey, Pakistan, they're
some that are from Egypt. Some are
Copts but the vast majority are
Evangelical,” he said.
One of those supporting the film
was Pastor Terry Jones, the
controversial Christian
fundamentalist preacher from
Florida who is notorious for
planning public Koran burnings that
sparked anti-American riots
throughout the Arab world.
Jones is said to have held a public
screening of the controversial video
at his church in Gainesville, Florida
on Tuesday night. “It is an
American production, not designed
to attack Muslims but to show the
destructive ideology of Islam,” he
said in a statement. “The movie
further reveals in a satirical fashion
the life of Muhammad.”
The key catalyst in bringing the
provocation to widespread attention
in Egypt appears to have been an
Egyptian-American Copt named
Morris Sadek from Los Angeles,
according to the New York Times.
The paper reported that he
highlighted the trailer in an Arabic-
language blog post last week. It is
unclear whether it was Sadek who
dubbed the English-language trailer
into Arabic, or whether he was
responsible for distributing it to the
Egyptian media, whose reports on
the video sparked the riots.

www.iol.co.za/news/africa/anti-islam-video-may-be-a-hoax-1.1382097

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2012
The messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do men of faith, each (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His Messengers. " We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His Messengers" Quran 2 ,verse 285. A true Muslim makes no distinction between any of the prophets of Allah, whether Moses, or Jesus Christ and or The Holy Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W)
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Fornorth(m): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2012
teskyg: I quit been a Muslim after the Danish Cartoon riot in the North.I faced a lot of hostility from my Family.Today,I found the real peace in Jesus Christ.Pls,join me.
so what ? Thousand are join islam each day.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by acawo(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2012
wil ye plead for baal? wil ye fyt for him? if he b god, let him fyt for himself.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Jungleprince1(m): 8:07am On Sep 13, 2012
Can we figth for god,
lack of knowledge is the problem
of islam
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by acawo(m): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2012
luv ur neighbor as urself dts d key to peaceful co-existence among humans.a real xtain wil neva intigate violence among anoda religious group.we condemn d movie even though d movie potrayed d true life of mohammed.pls respect oda ppls faith cus evry man's religion is soverign to him
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Jungleprince1(m): 8:16am On Sep 13, 2012
honor2011: The messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do men of faith, each (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His Messengers. " We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His Messengers" Quran 2 ,verse 285. A true Muslim makes no distinction between any of the prophets of Allah, whether Moses, or Jesus Christ and or The Holy Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W)
so mohammed that is known for many atrocities is holy? And what of the peaceful jesus?.
Yet you dont discriminate among the prophets.
Have you ever wonder why people are not killing in the name of jesus?
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by redsun(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2012
Fornorth: so what ? Thousand are join islam each day.

Disillusioned thousand.No mentally sane non arab person joins that sect,unless of course the person has been forced to.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Walexz02(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2012
jude33084:

U̶̲̥̅̊
r ∂ complete coward! cheesy muslims Ŧħåϯ calls xtians pigs, burn their bibles openly ΆŋԂ call Jesus christ all sort of names? Why haven't we attacked them for doing so? U̶̲̥̅̊
open ur gutter spill pooo. angry
Were and when
Coz I still insist muslims blieve in Isah(jesus) as a messenger even more than u xtrians......dunno y u guyz dcide 2 worship d messenger rather than d sender of d messanger

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by samkoro: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2012
talk2me006:
is like you dont know before.
every one know that christianity is a religion of confusion! they have confused of whom to worship. dont be suprise if that guy say jesus is God.

You better be confused than go to hell first where Allah says he will now consider wether u will remain there or not.

Then houris for those who died in the middle of jihad;those who want to escape the torment of hell.

Pls come to the paradise of Jehovah through Christ who has done the sacrifice for you already.You don't need to go to hell first before thinking about virgins
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2012
The Americans are the terrorist nd not the Muslims. They are the one terrorizing the world simply bcoz they want to have ovarall power over every nation of the world. And to achive that, they resolve to mislead and rubbish peoples' faith so as to have more member in ILLUMINATI
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2012
Fornorth: so what ? Thousand are join islam each day.

where, you r dreaming except those their father put knife on their neck as usual
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2012
Lets leave the Islamists alone. They can never change to the true light of God, Jesus Christ,
except any got converted like Saul of Tarsus (now Paul), by the mercies of God.
On the last day, they will never say they did not hear the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Glory be to God in the Highest.

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by samkoro: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2012
honor2011: The messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do men of faith, each (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His Messengers. " We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His Messengers" Quran 2 ,verse 285. A true Muslim makes no distinction between any of the prophets of Allah, whether Moses, or Jesus Christ and or The Holy Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W)

Jehovah that revealed himself in the bible is not the same as Allah of mohamed .No! No! No! Read the bible and koran and compare. If they are the same Allah will never have commanded moslems to fight Christians(people of the book) and jews.Please go back and read where I posted severals reasons they are not the same
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by omariam: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2012
Let us all stop dis blasphemy 4 God's sake n make God happy 4 once
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by samkoro: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2012
talk2me006: quran 108, verses 1-3

(1) (O Prophet,) surely We have given to you Al-Kauthar (a lake in Paradise). [2] So, offer Salah (prayer) to your Lord, and sacrifice. [3] Surely it is your enemy whose traces are cut off.

@enemy of prophet muhahammad(pbuh), here in nairaland and other places. beware the wrath of GOD becos
those that hate the prophet in the past has no end while the name of the prophet is still persist and shinning.
be warned!

Ignorance is a curse.It is only under ignorance and bondage that falsehood lives.You where born in ignorance and u have never cared to find out what Jehovah is all about.

Your Koran said mohamed did not go to heaven and no one has gone to heaven except Christ
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by samkoro: 8:56am On Sep 13, 2012
confusion247:
Allow your prophet to fight for himself not you fighting for a powerless prophet. What your prophet brought on earth was death and not peace and salvation. Usman Dan-fodio also brought death to northerners and forced religion of peace on them. What a shame to a so called prophet in whose name millions of innocent people die.

Spirit !Spirit! Spirit! The spirit of Islam will always manifest by way of poverty,death,ignorance,lack of creativity,hate,vengance,demeaning and humiliation of women and everything satanic

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by mathskill: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2012

1 Like

Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by Dejideta: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2012
teskyg: I quit been a Muslim after the Danish Cartoon riot in the North.I faced a lot of hostility from my Family.Today,I found the real peace in Jesus Christ.Pls,join me.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by flux101(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2012
BinghiNya:

Does that stop muslims from worshipping God. Same way people leave Christianity and find peace in islam. KKK, CIA,KGB are all christian killer secret agencies.
. What z dis fool sayin undecided
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by sweetcheecks(f): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2012
0DayExploiter: Moderator should please review some posts here and for peaceful co existance of nairaland members remove video links and lots of some post cos the directly or indirectly add insult to injury suen should also take note of this else if d abuses continue you shall teste d pain of Turkey Cyber hackers and Iranian Cyber Army to take down this forum ASAP !!!!!!!!! Because we r ready to send them an invitation and link to this post, we r concerned here n respect other people religion, meanwhile wanted to hear some one saying taking down of this forum is not possible.

We carefully monitor posts with intention to abuse Islam.

Ma Assalam (With Peace)

Buwhaaaaahaha, this is a joke right? Hillarious!!! cheesy
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by talk2me006(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2012
samkoro:

You better be confused than go to hell first where Allah says he will now consider wether u will remain there or not.

Then houris for those who died in the middle of jihad;those who want to escape the torment of hell.

Pls come to the paradise of Jehovah through Christ who has done the sacrifice for you already.You don't need to go to hell first before thinking about virgins
Before i start with you, let me confirm your level of ignorance first by askin u these short question below:
which faction u be? are u dos that say jesus is God or those dat say he is a son ?
becos i know already you are in path of hell fire.
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by olabiz2010: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2012
Before you can believe in your God, that means He is Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent. So why will a sensible human being fight on behalf of such God? Can't He fight for himself, if your God is real and he is still alive, he suppose to be fighting for you and not other way round. If i may ask, must you kill to show your disapproval of a particular situation. Having said that, not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorists are muslims. Period!
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by melvino85: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2012

COngrats bro...pls win more of these muslims...the time is short...
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by ciphoenix: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2012
The Movie was made by a Jew, not a Christian. They should know where to direct their retaliation
Re: Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed by mathskill: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2012

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Am Probing Amaechi Same Way Buhari Is Scrutinizing Jonathan’s Tenure – Wike / IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) / El-Rufai Inspects Trailer Park In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.