Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Where Is Beaf? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Beaf? (10922 Views)

Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / What Has Beaf Turned To / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Beaf? by danjohn: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
It has been a while since I have seen a post by Beaf. Where is Beaf?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jakumo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
Re: Where Is Beaf? by nku5: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
I was just wondering the same thing. Very smart and witty guy
Re: Where Is Beaf? by danjohn: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
nku5: I was just wondering the same thing. Very smart and witty guy

He is a very witty guy. His posts amuse me. What I like is when he circumvents the facts in a person's argument and resorts to name calling. Another thing he does that amuses me is when he ignores the facts in a person's arguments and gives a counter argument that, although unrelated, still undermines his opponent’s argument.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by sheyguy: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
Shortly after the appointed of Doyin Okupd he lost his laptop and by sheer luck i found it, ever since then i have taken over his account and refused to post on his behalf . . .
If you need Beaf's attention, he will av to show face under his new moniker . . . Lol or . . . why you think say dem carry Okupe enter the ship?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by nku5: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
You sabi d guy. Lol. When he's in a tight corner he starts whipping out ridiculous pictures that are so funny you forget the topic. Na only his pro pdp stance wey I no like

danjohn:

He is a very witty guy. His posts amuse me. What I like is when he circumvents the facts in a person's argument and resorts to name calling. Another thing he does that amuses me is when he ignores the facts in a person's arguments and gives a counter argument that, although unrelated, still undermines his opponent’s argument.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
I could remember when I wrote about him on a particular post being my idol on nairaland.though I don't share the same thoughts with him politically, I admire his zeal and boldness to defend his opinion regarding political matters.I really do miss him a lot on NL.maybe he is using another moniker but I hope someday he resurfaces again with the name BEAF. Miss you bro!

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by danjohn: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
nku5: You sabi d guy. Lol. When he's in a tight corner he starts whipping out ridiculous pictures that are so funny you forget the topic. Na only his pro pdp stance wey I no like

I agree with you. I didnt like his pro PDP stance either, but he contributed to the debate. The sahara reporters fake picture he loved posting was legendary. Beaf come out from your hiding place. We miss you.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
Who is Beaf?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by ITbomb(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
In Germany , by a sick bedside with d rest of 'em
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
ilugunboy: Who is Beaf?
who is ilugunboy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
Beaf is an idol..
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Super1759: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
Seun, where is beaf?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by malc619(m): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
... Taking care of Patience in Obodo-Oyibo..... grin grin
Re: Where Is Beaf? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
Eeya, ayam tripping for this Beaf oredi lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Beaf? by joeyfire(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
I really miss beafs input to this forum. He's probably the greatest driving force on this site

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Beaf? by emiye(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
Rehab centre !

1 Like

Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
He got a job.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by tchaik(m): 12:54am On Sep 13, 2012
danjohn: It has been a while since I have seen a post by Beaf. Where is Beaf?

Okupe disbanned the 40-Laptop crew; seized their laptops, and put them on probation cos they failed to discharge their duties very well! Thanks to the ever watchful NLders
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 13, 2012
grin Mr Beaf the funny PDP guy.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Jisunpack: 5:48am On Sep 13, 2012
Haven't you guys noticed that he stops posting few minutes after the appointment of Doyin Okupe the "attack lion"? who needs a retarrded rabies infested dog after acquiring a roaring lion?

The silly mongrel got the boot after failing to change the perception of nairalanders with his petty spins.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Beaf? by mankevo(m): 5:58am On Sep 13, 2012
It is like PDP's stench smelly *s*h*i*t is becoming unbearable for him to tolerate. He really needs to come out anyhow
Re: Where Is Beaf? by AfroBlue(m): 6:18am On Sep 13, 2012
Chairman Beaf is probably in the U.K. doing advanced International Economics, or Politics and International Relations course work at Oxford or Cambridge.

Re: Where Is Beaf? by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2012
God am missing dis dude
Re: Where Is Beaf? by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2012
God am missing dis dude' or is he at NL hall of fame?
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Demdem(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2012
Nonsense thread.
Re: Where Is Beaf? by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2012
nku5: You sabi d guy. Lol. When he's in a tight corner he starts whipping out ridiculous pictures that are so funny you forget the topic. Na only his pro pdp stance wey I no like

True. When he's in a tight corner, he starts typing waffi, posting pictures of ilaje people and their homes or the drunk guy in the bathtub. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Beaf? by jamace(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2012
Dat guy is reorganising and retraining his 40 laptop crew for GEJ Campaign 2015. grin
Re: Where Is Beaf? by tchaik(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2012
Demdem: Nonsense thread.

Its you and Gbawe that made life unbearable for him!
Nice one!
Re: Where Is Beaf? by PointB: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2012
Beaf is a titan, a lengendary figure; very crafty (in light hearted way), and very witty. Beaf is quite intelligent, and possesses the gift of the gab. Niaraland has missed him greatly!

I especially enjoy the way he takes on the AC.N laptop crew, especially their boss - AC.N Laptop #1, the Resident Hypocrite! And I have missed his AregbeRascal punchlines.

Please come back Beaf, this place without you is drab!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Beaf? by alienvirus: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2012
He has been sacked. He didnt deliver well on NL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Beaf? by wesley80(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2012
PointB:
I especially enjoy the way he takes on the AC.N laptop crew, especially their boss - AC.N Laptop #1, the Resident Hypocrite! And I have missed his AregbeRascal punchlines.

Please come back Beaf, this place without you is drab!

You can say that again! I guess the funnest part of it all is knowing the goons are walking in daily terror knowing Beaf is watching and praying he doesnt pounce on them at their weakest moment. You bet their morning prayer eachday is 'Oh 'Lord, Pls Keep him away another day'. Well, the dude sure knows how to make an entry so guys, pls stay watchful!

Viewing this topic: Gbawe, conquerorb,
Osama10(m), BlackPikiN(m), Demdem(m)
and 2 guest(s)

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel Kills Palestine football Legend, Ahed zaqout(* pictures) / We’ll Construct 400 Dams Before 2019, Says Buhari / Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.