Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya (43580 Views)

Innocence Of Muslims: The Controversial Movie Responsible For Recent Protests / Riots In North London 6th August 2011 Black Man Short Dead By Police! / Heavy Student riots in London, Police and Prince Charles attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Onliie(m): 4:42am On Sep 14, 2012
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by authenticblack: 6:04am On Sep 14, 2012
Until the followers of this so called religion of destruction emancipate themselves from the mental slavery they are subjected into, there will be no peace for them.For how long will they fight their god's fight............CAN ANY MAN FIGHT FOR GOD?

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Akshow: 6:24am On Sep 14, 2012
kunle.t.ade:
Why on earth would a producer portray our leader as gay and u expect us to keep quiet maybe the other religion will because they are not sure of their religion if it ever exist.
and by killin innocent people who May not even be aware of such movie is justice to you Abi,
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Akshow: 6:29am On Sep 14, 2012
kheart: guy are u for real? A muslim dat insult prophet isah a.s (pbuh) is nt a true muslim.
i Cant remember your muslim brothers fightin for so called prophet isà when he was depicted as man loving in da Davinci code
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Akshow: 6:38am On Sep 14, 2012
Azumy: I pity al shallow minded individuals who dnt see beyound their nose. But i believe among d christians nd d jews are stil some righteous ones who would reason deeply before dropin blind comments on this issue. Come oh! Ye who drop silly commnts how many times as it ever been heard that muslim produced films painting bad of prophet jesus(puh) cause we know d severity of the punishmnt.as that muslims even believe more in jesus as d messenger nd prophet of God and perhrbs i say no muslim is yet a bliver if not that he or she blives in d prophets of God. So tell me y must dey always act films dat r contrary to purpose of islam to the generality of mankind nt only muslims.islam is peace nd if dey the producer cum whoeva is involved in d productn d film had luved peace dey wuldnt av done so.so woteva d consequence of dre hypocritic actions fetches dem dey must al face it! Me no pity u at all awon oloshi!
you are so silly with your evil thinkin. By the way, i hope you know Callin Jesus Christ a prophet is by insult to christians. But unlike your babaric atrocious mind, we wont castigate you. Our Lord fights his battles by Himself
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Akshow: 6:49am On Sep 14, 2012
maclatunji:

OK, is it Islam's fault if some Muslims committed Murder? I am following your logic and wisdom here.
am sure you have a television and you can see that not jus one but thousands me people are perpetratin this violence caused by a silly American Jew who for all we know May not even be a Christian
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by tpia5: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2012
^the man in question is egyptian.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by maasoap(m): 7:36am On Sep 14, 2012
oradee:

Yep,World Trade Center caused a reaction with was the war in Afghan when Osama wasnt bold enuf to come out of hiding...
When Japan bombed America,didnt they retaliate?
So if someone makes a movie against ur Religion, MAKE URS MOCKING THEIRS BACK...or is there something about the human blood?

Sermon. When you're mocked, mock back you say. Right? Why didn't USA attack a building, say Bin Laden hide out or Afghan presidential villa but instead decided to wage a full scale war that later consumed millions of children and women? When in actual fact, 3000 died in the attack.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Eneze1(f): 7:38am On Sep 14, 2012
mathskill: Why didnt your God save himself when he was being nailed on the cross.
Because that was what he was meant to do, to die for the sins of the whole world( me and you), go and do your research well and see that even those that belief there's no God confirmed Jesus Christ to be the perfect example of Mankind, the greatest prophet that ever lived.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by jorospet2(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2012
Organized religions will end this world before Uranium does.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by natureem: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2012
Tension mounts in Kaduna and Jos over movie protest. Alot of houses burnt and u pple say Islam is peace.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by LordReed(m): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2012
tpia@:
^the man in question is egyptian.

The man in question was purported to be a jew not an egytian.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ghazzal: 7:48am On Sep 14, 2012
Akshow: you are so silly with your evil thinkin. By the way, i hope you know Callin Jesus Christ a prophet is by insult to christians. But unlike your babaric atrocious mind, we wont castigate you. Our Lord fights his battles by Himself

The Quran says who ever kill unjustly should be killed also note that every land has its laws too. Aparently d guy killed may know nothing about the film so he aught not to be killed but are you all 100% sure that the killer himself is a Muslim(is there a possibility)? remember they are protesters. Even if the killer is a muslim, are there no killers among Christians?

You guys get so many things wrong. Jesus being potrayed as a prophet is a belief in islam and not some pples wish. Muhammed is not a figure in most religions so why mention him or potray him in bad image - its all not fair. And this will most likely be refered to in the future i tell you - or can you imagine some confused guy watch this movie in 2050(future) what do you think he will believe? The protest is necessary and dont you think Youtube has a moderator too who aught to see this movie? maybe he likes it too is not short of a possibility. This its all a Lie meant to potray Islam in Bad Image as most of you believe...(note: like d law of moses, if you furnicate in islam, its either to risk being stoned to death or 100 lashes if you are not married)this is the teaching of Muhammed.

Muslims never say anything about Jesus but what their scripture say, We dont talk about Moses or Budha anyhow or defame their character so why does majority attack Muhammed as such.
Many say God can fight for himself, go and look up "Lk 19-27:"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before." what do you say about that?
May Almighty God guide us all aright
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Azumy(f): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2012
COOLDUN:

Guy Jesus is lord, he is the messiah, the way, the truth and life, he is not a prophet, he died to save you and i, and he was raised on the third day, and later ascended to heaven where he is sitting at the right hand of God, there he is , until when he will come and judge the world, then the righteous ones will live with him in his paradise, there will be no more death, sickness,terrorism,ritual killing,armed robery,prostitution,killing,kidnapping,hipocrite,sin. He came into the world to suffer and die for you,i, and all the sinners. He made us to know that we all are sinners and should repent before we could inherit his kingdom.Or remain in our sins and perish.

When you repent from your sins and forsake them then you are born again. He did not tell us that we should inherit the paradise by going to church every Sundays, mosque every Fridays,or, being a Christian, muslim, killing for him, destroying for him. He asked his followers who they thought he is, It was only Simon Peter that got the answer.Simon Peter answered you are Jesus Christ, the son of the living God. Jesus replied and told Peter that the answer was revealed to him from above. After 700yrs Jesus went back to heaven. Your muhamed appeared from nowhere and said that he was a prophet and started comparing himself to Jesus Christ.Jesus did not tell his apostles that he is Issa, neither did he tell them that he is a prophet.Bible was written by men, who we refer as saints, through the inspiration of God. But your muhamed told you that the quran was thrown from heaven to him in the cave, where he was hiding from his first wife hajia who was 15yrs older than him. Jesus never asked for human protection and never preached with any arm. Your muhamed had foot soldiers fully armed with swords and other deadly ammunitions.muhamed killed while Jesus raised the dead.Jesus,restored the ear of Marcus whom Simon Peter cut one on the night they came to arrest Jesus Christ, then Christ told him that those who kill by the sword shall die by the sword.

What is the SWORD doing in the flag and symbol of Islam? Which miracle did your muhamed perform as a prophet? every prophet in the Bible performed one or more miracles, which one your muhamed performed as prophet? he was a trader who visited Jerusalem many times on business trips, listened to the preaching of the apostles of Christ and he smartly declared himself as a prophet, and had his army killed people and ordered you muslims to resort to violence whenever his name is mentioned for bad, since then you muslims have been seeing another religions and worshipers as infidels. Who made you muslims believers? you don't believe that Jesus Christ is the lord and son of God, again that he died and rose again,While you guys claim that you believe in Issa or whatever you are calling your gods not Jesus Christ.

If you don't believe that Jesus Christ died and rose again, then you are not a believer.Because,Jesus said:Blessed are those who did not see but believe. If you do not forgive people who offend you, you are not the son of God. If, you fight for God then you are indirectly taking God to be a weak God. He created you, he has every authority over you, both sinners and righteous ones because he is a powerful and merciful God. He can save and can kill also. In his sight we all are sinners unless we repent and forsake our sins. Both you,i,the actor, the producer of the film,Pope,Bishops,Pastor,imams,evryone in this naira land are all sinners, until we repent and forsake our sins. Not to kill someone who insult, Jesus Christ, muhamed, God, Christians, muslims, pagans.Take it or leave it. Jesus is the lord and son of the living God. Not a Prophet. Your issa can be your prophet but not my Jesus Christ. The only name that can save.The final judgement is of God and not you or i. God love you.
al u av written na wash! I no dey write cambridge so i no fit read al d jagons u tot was a point.under ma foot al ur rubbish! Out of ur ignorance u say Guy frm dat point i knew u were nt geniue! Oh sori i tink i shld blame masef 4 wastin ma hard earn money used in subscribin 2 reply dis jagonz but tnkz i didnt waste time readin tru d rubbish! Am off 2 wrk!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by maasoap(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2012
Area-Fada:
This discussion shows the wide gulf between xtians and others.

Xtrianity preaches forgiveness and tolerance. We xtrians forget that this teaching is not universal. Xtianity did not rely on violence to spread at inception but rather xtians suffered severe persecution BUT still did not fight back.

We xtrians should become more aware of this in order not be ignorant was we seem to be here. Ask the Beroms of middlebelt.

Christianity preaches forgiveness but also preaches insults to and blasphemous of others' faith. Most of you would say Muslims are violent but you can't do without provoking them. The man who produced the film and the sponsors, what was their aim in the beginning?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ono(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2012
I'm reading Steve McGregor's book: The Future Fortold and I'm like many are generally ignorant about the forces we contend with in this world as humans. Like I stated in one of my entries in the religion board, humans are not warring against ''flesh and blood'' that we see with our biological eyes, equipment and the likes.

We're contending with forces whose ultimate goal is the ''destruction of mankind in this world, and in the world to come'' And, at the head of these forces is our arch-enemy, the Devil. Thank goodness even the muslims know that he is an un-welcomed guest in every home and society.

One Shymexx said he's left ''religion'' for some 4-years now. I said to myself, wow! The guy, whoever he is, is ''almost'' there. The remaining bit is Jesus, call him Isa (muslims) or whatever. That's the name that send chills down the spine of the evil one and his forces. Thank God for a way out for mankind. We're powerless without Jesus. We can't do anything against the Devil without Jesus. Our knowledge and skills and training etc is useless without the help of Christ Jesus.

We all need to come to that consciousness that religion (Islam or Christianity or whatever) will do us all no good. Deliberate efforts must be put in by every human on earth to allow Jesus become his personal Lord and saviour in this world. This is the only way out. This is not some born again gist and stuff. You have to allow Jesus into your heart and life with every sense of urgency and sincerity of heart.

When you go to any congregation where you hear the teachings of Jesus and the word of God is preached- undiluted and how you can be saved, don't get carried away by the politics and hierarchical arrangements (religion) there. Just restrict yourself to the worship of your saviour, master and deliverer - Jesus our Lord. Listen to the word of God. Fill your heart with Love for God and Christ and your fellow men and all will be well.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by maasoap(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2012
Akshow: am sure you have a television and you can see that not jus one but thousands me people are perpetratin this violence caused by a silly American Jew who for all we know May not even be a Christian
Okay now, it has been confirmed he is a christian using false name. Any new line of defence?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by natureem: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2012
maasoap: Okay now, it has been confirmed he is a christian using false name. Any new line of defence?
he's not a christian he's a jewishAmerican
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by maasoap(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2012
nature-em:
Tension mounts in Kaduna and Jos over movie protest. Alot of houses burnt and u pple say Islam is peace.
Islam means peace but you've got to respect peace. When you disturb peace, you get crisis, unrest and insecurity. Don't you get it that you guys are disturbing peace? This insane christian man spent 5million US dollars just to disturb peace and you never even wonder why he would that.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by maasoap(m): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2012
nature-em:
he's not a christian he's a jewishAmerican
He's a christian, confirmed. Follow this link and your stance will never remain the same. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/blackberry/p.html?id=1882095
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by natureem: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2012
maasoap: Islam means peace but you've got to respect peace. When you disturb peace, you get crisis, unrest and insecurity. Don't you get it that you guys are disturbing peace? This insane christian man spent 5million US dollars just to disturb peace and you never even wonder why he would that.
should u pple kill because of dat e fit b ur family.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by maasoap(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2012
nature-em:
should u pple kill because of dat e fit b ur family.
You should talk to him anytime he comes out from his hide out. Nobody said the killing was okay or justified in any sense but the producer and the sponsors of the movie knew what they were getting into. Okay, what were they trying to achieve, or what point were they trying to make?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by natureem: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2012
maasoap: You should talk to him anytime he comes out from his hide out. Nobody said the killing was okay or justified in any sense but the producer and the sponsors of the movie knew what they were getting into. Okay, what were they trying to achieve, or what point were they trying to make?
lets hope dis die down and doesn't lead 2 world war 3.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oradee: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2012
maasoap: Sermon. When you're mocked, mock back you say. Right? Why didn't USA attack a building, say Bin Laden hide out or Afghan presidential villa but instead decided to wage a full scale war that later consumed millions of children and women? When in actual fact, 3000 died in the attack.

Have any of u fought when ur Prophet isa (jesus) was mocked is movies? or u choose which prophet to fight for? #Hypocrits

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Whymee: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2012
KDULAR:

Meaning freedom to kill ? But I want to ask, does insulting someone changes who the person is or the value or worth. Was the film a product of the American government or an individual? Did the ambassador insult the prophet? Does it mean to a Muslim, a human life as long as it's not that of a Muslim is worthless,irresepective of what work or goodness God or Allah is using that individual to achieve, areand judgements Islamic laws binding on non-muslims. What now is the PEACE in the Religion. My people said something that you don't reply a worthless being. Why become insulted by a the rants of a Mad man . Finally, would prophet Mohammed (PBUH if Muslims will allow the peace) endorse these reaction ? To all muslims endorsing under any guise or argument this actions all over,they are not better than the person they are accusing of insulting their religion

It's just a pity what some people has descended into but I'll rather be a human being than join something that does not value human life under any circumstances

Have you ever wonder why some politician are stone during election, if he is truly expressing his so call freedom of speech and expression, , will you be comfortable if I publicly addreess the less preveledge as disable and you are "god forbid" one of them, will you accept it as complement if I express my freedom of speech by calling your wife ugly as a beast if truly she is ugly

All this are emotions and should not be down play explecially in a religion matter.

If American can't hold and maintain her freedom of expression and confined it within it's territory.

He should know that such expression would surely arose others nation emotion.

When American killed almost 50,000 innocent lives in Afgan because of Osama action in 9/11 to the world it was justice.

Now Libyan kill 4 innocent lives because of One American Action, to the world it is injustice.

Innocent lives equals innocent lives.

Those who live in glass house don't throw stone.

It is a round circle anyway, If American enjoys blasphemy on other Nation Emotion, then other nations also enjoy freedom of actions.

Be wise
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by PhysicsQED(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2012
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by oradee: 8:41am On Sep 14, 2012
AMvanquish: undecided

I said xtians on Nairaland spew a lot of hate! I don't see this hate
On d streets or in my work place. I am not a fanatic, I condemn killings of any kind.
I'm not here to give lecture on peace or Care if you shorten his name to Mo. It won't change
Anything or prove anything here. Its just a computer u all sit behind and type.
So

And muslims on the streets (North and co) spew what? Love?
Is killing those people out of love?
If u Truly believe in prophet isa (Jesus) have any of u killed on his behalf when he was mocked? or u choose which prophet to kill for?
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by buJu234: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad%27s_wives
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed#Final_years
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_after_the_conquest_of_Mecca
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_Mecca
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad

if you open the following sites above; u will find that this so called movie is about 70-80% true abt the life of the person the movie is talking about.

I think its high time that Islamic scholars get the true picture; u can not continue to force people to accept things that they dont understand via violence; killing people

I have found that even in Sango; that followers ask their grand fathers question abt the religion but in Islam u are not permitted to ask certain questions why?

once a person discuss the above issue; U people will shouting Blasphemy ,,, in these days information is all over the internet for people to read and question certain things.

Like for example you said ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE;;; yet through out the history of Islam all what u see is war war fight fight etc btw Muslims & Non-muslims...

since 1990; u hardly see a yr go by without a muslim killing some one all in the name of religion. wenti sef haba....

And finally; cant u people ask urself this simple question:-

MUST A MAN FIGHT FOR HIS GOD
IF HE DOES... I THINK REASONABLE MINDS CAN DRAW EITHER OF THESE 2 OR BOTH:-

(1) EITHER THE SO CALLED GOD IS HANDICAP THAT HE CANT DEFEND HIMSELF
OR
(2) THE MAN IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE SO CALLED GOD
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ghazzal: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2012
oradee:

And muslims on the streets (North and co) spew what? Love?
Is killing those people out of love?
If u Truly believe in prophet isa (Jesus) have any of u killed on his behalf when he was mocked? or u choose which prophet to kill for?

If someone kills, the law is there irrespective of the motive. Are the other Muslims expected to enforce the Law? Arrests are being made in Libya - that is the Law.

I have not heard maybe you have - of Muslims burning the Bible or making such insultive movie about any religion. Why? who seeks peace more?
Are there no killers in christianity? - there is a law court for reference.... if anyone kills unjustly, kill such- there is a law. its not a reason to defame a religion.
The thing is Dont lie/mock about any other religion. Keep urs and I keep mine. Dont make jest of mine its crazy. coupled with the fact that most of the "lies" are baseless. gosh
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ghazzal: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2012
buJu-234:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad%27s_wives
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed#Final_years
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_after_the_conquest_of_Mecca
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_Mecca
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad

if you open the following sites above; u will find that this so called movie is about 70-80% true abt the life of the person the movie is talking about.

I think its high time that Islamic scholars get the true picture; u can not continue to force people to accept things that they dont understand via violence; killing people

I have found that even in Sango; that followers ask their grand fathers question abt the religion but in Islam u are not permitted to ask certain questions why?

once a person discuss the above issue; U people will shouting Blasphemy ,,, in these days information is all over the internet for people to read and question certain things.

Like for example you said ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE;;; yet through out the history of Islam all what u see is war war fight fight etc btw Muslims & Non-muslims...

since 1990; u hardly see a yr go by without a muslim killing some one all in the name of religion. wenti sef haba....

And finally; cant u people ask urself this simple question:-

MUST A MAN FIGHT FOR HIS GOD
IF HE DOES... I THINK REASONABLE MINDS CAN DRAW EITHER OF THESE 2 OR BOTH:-

(1) EITHER THE SO CALLED GOD IS HANDICAP THAT HE CANT DEFEND HIMSELF
OR
(2) THE MAN IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE SO CALLED GOD

u see how you take things hook-line and sinker, wikipedia has a disclaimer thus
"...9. Third-party Websites and ResourcesYou are solely responsible for your use of any third-party websites. or resources. Although the Projects contain links to third-party websites and resources, we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for their availability, accuracy, or the related content, products, or services (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor do we have any obligation to monitor such third-party content..." information like this in the future are from movies of this nature - so can you tell me every info in the referenced site is true?
do you know that in the bible, Jesus asked for some people to be killed......... Luke 19................SMH
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by jcross19: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2012
udatso: for God's sake let me ask u guys question....do u personally walk to a pyton and deep ur hand in its mouth..only a foolish person does dat.. Allah has protected dis religion from various attacks..av u guys eva wondad dat y is it dat dis same religion dat u claim preaches violence happens to b d fastest going religion in europe? Dat its scripture is d only scripture that has nt bn altered unlike som dat i knw dat are bn revised time to time due to errors...although, i dnt support his killing bt weneva somtn like dis has happened, has d so called world power/westrn world publicly punished such person..no..yet u complain y shd muslims b violent....wait until some1 draws force nude pix of ur mum potrayn her as a IndecentStar and keep quiet sayn its ur dad's fight..its tym u start tnkn wt ur brains nt ur balls
have you ever think how can mohma inserting his joystick into 9 years old aisha , imagine how crazy that man was mm can I do that to your 9years daughter or siter huh , cheCk in kastina state, northern part of nigeria do you know how much their government spent on vvf? Relion of molesters the founder of peadophia wannabe prophet and energizer of terrorism

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by mrBlunt(m): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2012
What do you expect from a religion founded by a gigolo? Piss be upon them all...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate / Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife / Zimbabweans Thank Nigerians And Sahara Reporters For Thrashing President Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.