Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya (43554 Views)

Innocence Of Muslims: The Controversial Movie Responsible For Recent Protests / Riots In North London 6th August 2011 Black Man Short Dead By Police! / Heavy Student riots in London, Police and Prince Charles attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ghazzal: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
eedriyz: Christians and their troubles! Some idiots would seat somewhere and bring up stuffs to make Muslims angry and some Muslims would take these stuffs and fire back at whoever they're able to get to. U Christians don't know yet, it's gonna be your turn soon, at least somehow you have the Illuminati to contest with. They will start throwing arrows at u and ur three gods and we will see if it's all of u that can really stay. Islam remains Peaceful! If u like die, if u like shout, Na ur problem. The God that created Islam already had plans for its movement. Maybe u don't know, Islam is getting even more members than any other religion in the world

My friend, the devil does not have business with the christians but as a ploy to decieve pple further. his mission is to mislead those who claim they submit only to the One Almighty God (most High God). This movie will give him some achievement which is the over-reaction of some muslims. Let muslims remain guided, try to increase themselves in patience and perseverance. the Devil is an open enemy and is seeking all means to get pple to burn in hell with him.
pls watch ur comments and remain guided. May most High God who created the heavens without any pillar and earth guide us all.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ghazzal: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
davies123:
1Timothy 2:3-6 This is good, and pleases God our Savior, [4] who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. [5] For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, [6] who gave himself as a ransom for all men...

someone is reporting this not Jesus saying it himself. cant you see that?

"I am the way the truth and the light, no one comes to the father except through me" think sincerely very well. if Moses had told the isrealites this same set of words, would it been a lie? would ant of them who die gain salvation without believing in Moses? answer?

Me and my father are one, since you claim Jesus said this, and most of the time, he talked in parables, could this have been an idiomatic expression? are you sure it is not in idiomatic expresion? compare with several places where he made it known that God is one in heaven who sent him, check Mark 12:28-30 where Jesus reitterated the first Law the Lord our God his one.. note here the use of the word "our" by Jesus again. it means the Lord of everyone including Jesus. May God guide you all aright but always remember that we all have just 1 life. make it live forever of burn forever... the choice is ours (everyones)
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ghazzal: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
vanstanzy:

Put prophet mohammed (FU/C/K HIM)in this pic, and the entire muslim world goes berserk like some deranged demons. Hell, maybe it was the muslims themselves that drew this abomination. But u know the difference between us(other sane religions) and islam? Our God can fight for Himself while that of the muslims has no limbs and is mighty weak. YEAH, I SAID IT LIKE IT IS.

i do not mean this my friend but if you are not a street guy, if someone tells you f**k ur father, what would be your reaction? did your bible not tell you to love ur God with all your heart. No muslim here supports violence or the killing... ok! so re-evaluate ur pre-judgement and be wise.Have u ever heard of a muslim abusing Jesus? what we say is what out religion says of him. if your religion did not mention Muhammed, why not just shut up. in ur religion, is it a good thing to abuse or lie against someone, to defame someones character especially after his death. even if you hear something, arent you supposed to verify such. its not suprising that no christian has thought of saying that what the film-maker did is bad. not one. it shows what your religion is all about....blame others and exonerate yourselve.

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Adekar(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2012
Thanks mister teacher. The typing may be wrong but d message is clear to reasonable members on the forum.i wont join issues with you.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by TerryCarr(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2012

2 Likes

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by ono(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
ghazzal:

someone is reporting this not Jesus saying it himself. cant you see that?

"I am the way the truth and the light, no one comes to the father except through me" think sincerely very well. if Moses had told the isrealites this same set of words, would it been a lie? would ant of them who die gain salvation without believing in Moses? answer?

Me and my father are one, since you claim Jesus said this, and most of the time, he talked in parables, could this have been an idiomatic expression? are you sure it is not in idiomatic expresion? compare with several places where he made it known that God is one in heaven who sent him, check Mark 12:28-30 where Jesus reitterated the first Law the Lord our God his one.. note here the use of the word "our" by Jesus again. it means the Lord of everyone including Jesus. May God guide you all aright but always remember that we all have just 1 life. make it live forever of burn forever... the choice is ours (everyones)

Perhaps you need to also ask if Moses could say this too:

So Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.54 Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.55 For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink.56 Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him.57 As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me.58 This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the breadt the fathers ate and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever."

How about you explain what Jesus said up there in bold, hmn? Give it a shot!
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Whymee: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
luluosas:
I only wanted to see if what you are supporting here as norms in Islam is real about you, that's all. Sorry if you were offended with my questions.

Sorry if I have offended you either.

Let's make the world a better place.

Regards

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by luluosas(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2012
Whymee:

Sorry if I have offended you either.

Let's make the world a better place.

Regards

You are most welcome.
To be candid with you, I don't have anything against Muslims or Islam. If I do, then, I'm not worthy to be where I am right now because, a Moslem owns the organization that feeds, cloth and pay my house rent for me and my family today in Northern Nigeria.
Again, I voted for Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, a Moslem in the 2011 presidential elections in Nigeria, against President Goodluck Jonathan, a South-South man like myself and a Christian because, I believes in leadership quality not a religious quality in a secular state.
I believe the world will be a better place if we all learn to be tolerant and peaceful in our approach to issues, no matter how 'highly' sensitive. Thank you.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by sweetcheecks(f): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2012

1 Like

Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 18, 2012
ghazzal:

i do not mean this my friend but if you are not a street guy, if someone tells you f**k ur father, what would be your reaction? did your bible not tell you to love ur God with all your heart. No muslim here supports violence or the killing... ok! so re-evaluate ur pre-judgement and be wise.Have u ever heard of a muslim abusing Jesus? what we say is what out religion says of him. if your religion did not mention Muhammed, why not just shut up. in ur religion, is it a good thing to abuse or lie against someone, to defame someones character especially after his death. even if you hear something, arent you supposed to verify such. its not suprising that no christian has thought of saying that what the film-maker did is bad. not one. it shows what your religion is all about....blame others and exonerate yourselve.
Gbam! Case closed.
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by jamesroe: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya by throwaway: 5:24am On Feb 27, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Slaves Room In Ancient Roman City Unearthed By Archaeologists (Photos) / Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife / Prince Haakon: 3 Muslim Women Refused Handshake, Norwegian Mosque Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.