Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” (10136 Views)

I Am Attracted To My Househelp / Help I Am A Woman And I Am Attracted To Other Women / I Love My Husband Dearly, But I Am Attracted To My Work Colleague ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by otexbaba(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
I am a 22yrs girl and in college. When I’m on holiday, I enjoy walking with Dad than Mum. I have this problem that i get séxually attracted to my Dad no matter how I try to control myself

readmore here - http://giditrend.com/gal-am-attracted-to-my-dad-please-help/

source - www.giditrend.com

2 Likes

Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Andrew3(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
There is a demon tormenting you.

4 Likes

Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by giditrend: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
naughty father and daughter
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by k2039: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
Have s*ex with him and see if this "love" is phsyical, emotional, or sexual
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by jhydebaba(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
Deliverance recommended
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by obowunmi(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
Oedipus complex.

7 Likes

Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by omega25red(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
obowunmi: Oedipus complex.
yup!

she should be publicaly flogged with a stick
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2012
Rebuke the satan!! angry
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2012
Oyibo get name f̶̲̥̅̊☺я everything but no cure.
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by peroskyeze(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
LOL I UNDERSTAND YOU. WE CANT HELP WHO WE LOVE OOOO DAS HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY SISTER. ABEG GIRL NOTIN DO U JOOR, CARRY GO
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by cindyrella(f): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
blink182: Oyibo get name f̶̲̥̅̊☺я everything but no cure.
^Lmao

@topic
She need serious help and fast!
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by obowunmi(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
Its a greek anthology. Some psychologists think its normal during teenage years (only in thoughts)...but not in action.

Men are attracted to women that remind them of their mothers and women vice versa but not point of actually "doing the do" with a parent - that's incest, illegal, and not acceptable. No normal child or parent should even condone such.

1 Like

Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
ArQueBusieR: It actually centres on Sigmund Freud's phallic stage of psychosexual development - 3 to 5 years - in which children in the aforementioned age range experience the 'Oedipal' conflict.
Children develop incestuous desires for the parent of the opposite sex.
I know it sounds weird but, along with the wish to possess the parent of the opposite sex comes the unconscious desire to destroy the parent of the same sex (Junior's not so innocent now, is he?).
Later in this stage, when a boy discovers his mother has no p e n i s, it leads to 'castration anxiety' -He becomes scared of being castrated by his mom- The boy then starts to identify with his father.
Likewise, a girl develops 'p e n i s envy' and starts to repress her love for her father.
Successful resolution of the 'Oedipal crisis' with identification with the appropriate parents is critical for 'healthy development' and determines s e x u a l orientation.
Same-sex persons are persons who had alterations in the phallic stage of development. Capische!!!

She's 22. Freud's theories are controversial, anyway.
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
You are indeed possessed! May the lord have mercy on your soul!
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Ariyke: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
OP u need DELIVERANCE:/
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Tascocent(m): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
@oP.............Aye n sehe.....meaning 'world are doing u'. Y don't u marry him.
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Tolaaaaannni(f): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
@topic [size=25pt]O_O[/size] shocked shocked shocked. Very creepy and weird! eww! Yuck! This person is seriously sick in the head.
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by zamafiya: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hello,girl u are nothing but animal is only animals we no that sleep with there farthers or sons.and let me tell U somthng this is white man sense,nd. I no ur thkng that u r wise abi.continue to Bleep ur dad,wen u die then tell god my dad is sweet that's y.this is my advice for u nw
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
Step Dad jor, he married one and got one free!. tongue
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 13, 2012
peroskyeze: LOL I UNDERSTAND YOU. WE CANT HELP WHO WE LOVE OOOO DAS HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY SISTER. ABEG GIRL NOTIN DO U JOOR, CARRY GO
I'm praying for you. I hope that your parents discover this abomination. You are proud of your incestuous relationship because you have posted all over NL. You are nothing more than a sick molester. You need to repent, move away from your sister, and find someone not related to you. Thank God your parents are trying to get your sister married off. Please get some help. undecided
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by pwettytemmy(f): 3:35am On Sep 13, 2012
I'm sure ur bro is also in love with ur mum. Sodomic family.

1 Like

Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Mynd44: 3:46am On Sep 13, 2012
Someone please get me a whip. Its time to flog sense into someone
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by segunjowo(m): 5:54am On Sep 13, 2012
I advise you get a bf who will sleep with you and make you forget about your father. As along as you do it regularly wit ur bf, you will soon erase all those dirty fantasy wit your father. smh, to even think your dad may not know the dirty secret running through your dirty mind? OMG!!!

1 Like

Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2012
subhanalah. the world has come to an end
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by bknight: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2012
We are all basically animals. Just higher. Its d self control (in dis situation) dat makes u d higher animal u are undecided
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by angelTI(f): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2012
Its called incest and its a grievous sin and an abnomination before God. Seek spiritual help today
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by angelTI(f): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2012
Its a grievous sin and an abomination before God. Seek spiritual help today
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by Jambsupport(f): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2012
ah, u really nid help
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by slimyem: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2012
op is same as giditrend..and a few other handles.
Im don fool all of una..
Got you all clicking the link to his blog for the story..
The same story he has in family section and general section...
Next please!!
Re: Gal – Am Attracted To My Dad, Please Help” by asemota2012: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2012
Well good you opened up,this is where ur deliverance began,go to mountain of fire and open up to a pastor there for deliverance, because you are possessed by demonic spirits,u may not be conscious of this fact, but u just give it a try try and undergo it genuinely.then get out of this bondage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If U Really Want To Laugh,check The Number Of Guys Profile Likes / Curvy Lady Exposed Private Part As Stun Goes Wrong, Spark Outrage / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.