Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Please ,moderators I Need Your Response. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please ,moderators I Need Your Response. (1685 Views)

Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / I Need Your Response Please / Moderators : . . . . . .i Need Your Urgent Help . : Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please ,moderators I Need Your Response. by k2039: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
I know I did nothing wrong

I saw this on my profile “pyguru banned k2039 for https://www.nairaland.com/1046366/how-stop-mast%C3%B9rbation-addiction#12153689. Ban expires at Today at 08:41:49 PM..”

Same thing happened yesterday and I opened a thread on it but didn’t get a reply https://www.nairaland.com/1045226/why-did-pyguru-ban-k2039

I will post the comment I got banned for as a reply to this thread and I know I will get banned again,but I just want you to see what I wrote(I know as a moderator you will be able to bypass ‘This post has been hidden ’ syndrome).

Please I will like to receive a response,it’s disheartening to have been banned twice in 24 hours,makes me feel like am a rebel and I know am not.I abide by the rules except you prove otherwise(I might have made a mistake,that’s why I opened the thread,so I can be corrected)

Thanks for your anticipated response
Yours faithfully
K2039

Cc:Seun Osewa
Cc:sexkillz
Cc:jay bee
Cc:r231
Cc:Freiburger
Cc:JeSoul
Cc:manmustwac
Cc:OAM4J
Cc:Jarus
Cc:Cuddlemii
Cc:Tgirl4real
Cc:nike4luv
Cc:mukina2
Cc:dominique
Cc:~Sissy~
Cc:1forall
Cc:Obinoscopy
Cc:Missy_B
Cc:Odunnu
Cc:lawyer
Cc:odumchi
Cc:michelin89
Re: Please ,moderators I Need Your Response. by k2039: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
I may get banned,but I will post what I wrote,that got me banned as a reply to this post and I know it will appear as ‘This post has been hidden ’
Re: Please ,moderators I Need Your Response. by k2039: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
k2039: I may get banned,but I will post what I wrote,that got me banned as a reply to this post and I know it will appear as ‘This post has been hidden ’

THE SOLUTION IS TO AVOID BEING ALONE

Get busy with your hobbies,spending more time in doing what you like.
Indulge in outdoor activities, adventure sports and other similar activities that can help you keep your mind off from self-servicing.

Avoid watching p-o-r-n movies,sex magazines or any other form of intimate material,even if it is television,you may also have to reduce your access to the internet.(you could be on facebook and see certain seducing pics,you understand what I mean)

Make sure you always asleep early(all to avoid thinking when you on your bed)

Not like you will be able to stop all at once,when you fall back ones or twice sometimes,dont condemn yourself,you will definitely break through,only a matter of time.

The chains of habit are generally too small to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.

"As Horace Mann, the great educator, once said, "Habits are like a cable. We weave a strand of it everyday and soon it cannot be broken." I personally do not agree with the last part of his expression. I know they can be broken. Habits can be learned and unlearned. But I also know it isn't a quick fix. It involves a process and a tremendous commitment". .....THE SEVEN HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE Stephen R. Covey
Re: Please ,moderators I Need Your Response. by MissyB3(f): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
Sorry about the ban.

Pyguru is not a person (I think) . . .It should be the anti-spambot. undecided

Sorry for the inconveniences once again, good thing your ban has expired. Not to worry, we can tell apart those who got banned for making a nuisance of themselves and those who got banned mistakenly smiley
Re: Please ,moderators I Need Your Response. by Obinoscopy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
Send a Private Message to the moderators in that section (romance). They'll unhide the post for you. I've also put in a word for you in that regard.
Sorry for the ban though. Regards
Re: Please ,moderators I Need Your Response. by EricDBrokaw: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
It is nice to have such a plan and people can follow you. When I found the websites to write essays it provides me the best essays that students hardly have for their submissions.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man Dresses As Woman, Tries To Smuggle Cocaine In A Fake Butt / How To Upload Videos On Nairaland? / Random Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.