Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156451 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
cstan: really nice and fun to be here...am new here 2! smiley
Welcome. . . Hope you contribute positively. . .
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
cstan: really nice and fun to be here...am new here 2! smiley
Welcome dude and have fun reading posts!!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
fluid26:

dude, don't patronize me. I'm not the type.
not the type as in not the type of Antelope? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:
not the type as in not the type of Antelope? undecided

whatever mehn....whatever! undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
fluid26:

whatever mehn....whatever! undecided
ya dude... Whatever undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
I always laugh when I see "This post has been hidden" grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
Dont be a bad student, show us what you learnt.
pearl~hapi:
thankz big bro

xynerise:
anytime baby cool

Won't you give your student home work?
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
dont8:

Won't you give your student home work?
ok let me give u a homework. Can u go and hug a wet transformer and come back to submit ur work? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by aorta(m): 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hy nairalader, am new here....pls can anyone help with d way I can quote other member comment and comment on it
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Mynd44: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
aorta: Hy nairalader, am new here....pls can anyone help with d way I can quote other member comment and comment on it
You mean like this?
Underneath every comment, there are three links "quote" "report" and "like" just click on quote and you will be directed to the response page with the comment already quoted
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Generaldeks: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hello everyone! I'm new here.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ijebabe: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
funny thread grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nnekacherry: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
Lol.. U guys are funny...
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Caseless: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
My potential enemies and friends..my FRENEMIES, per se..u'r welcum! Dou, i'm not nu cos i did registr wit sum moniker i cud not kip record of..frm 2009 til date. nd it was purely readin news nd coments den. I dnt knw why i'm jst addicted 2 dz forum.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Shaw007(m): 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
Yeah i gOtta question . . . HOw do heads get broken slash split on NL? undecided

cos some heads here really need 2 be served by me alright! angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by 190: 12:39am On Sep 14, 2012
how does this thread change the price of *YOU KNOW NOW!!!**

That unspoken food that gets people banned over

ook back to topic

whyz no one asked after me these days undecided undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 14, 2012
I'm too lazy to read as of now but know say Ogugua88 dey salute una.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 14, 2012
Who is an old member and who is a new member

In my opinion, I'm relatively new....

and I hv a big problem with the lack of professionalism displayed by a Romance section mod!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 14, 2012
190: how does this thread change the price of *YOU KNOW NOW!!!**

That unspoken food that gets people banned over

ook back to topic

whyz no one asked after me these days undecided undecided
Guinea fowl, how far grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2012
ogugua88: I'm too lazy to read as of now but know say Ogugua88 dey salute una.
he he he.. Miss NL grin omalicha, By his grace we go soon crown u Miss Nigeria grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 14, 2012
Shollypopz: Who is an old member and who is a new member

In my opinion, I'm relatively new....

and I hv a big problem with the lack of professionalism displayed by a Romance section mod!
grin grin I thought u've settled the issue with him on that thread.. Well a new member is a member that just registered and he/she doesn't know his/her way around NL.. grin But u na chronic old member tongue
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ijebabe: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2012
bennyraz: he he he.. Miss NL grin omalicha, By his grace we go soon crown u Miss Nigeria grin
grin i go vote
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ijebabe: 7:43am On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
You mean like this?
Underneath every comment, there are three links "quote" "report" and "like" just click on quote and you will be directed to the response page with the comment already quoted
How sweet of you Mynd kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ATMC(f): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2012
dont8: Je suis un nouveau membre.
c'est ne pas vrail
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2012
I'm not your student bro undecided
xynerise:
ok let me give u a homework. Can u go and hug a wet transformer and come back to submit ur work? undecided
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2012
dont8: I'm not your student bro undecided
you can be if u wish. Its free education cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2012
Veux-tu m'epouser?
ATMC: c'est ne pas vrail

SMH
ijebabe:
How sweet of you Mynd kiss
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by dont8(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2012
Where is your NCE certification tongue
xynerise:
you can be if u wish. Its free education cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ijebabe: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2012
dont8: Veux-tu m'epouser?

SMH
What is wrong with being friendly. He's the kids' godfather na.
I don tire for ur jelosi o angry
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by xynerise: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2012
dont8: Where is your NCE certification tongue
What is NCE? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (116) (Reply)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.