Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Study In South Cyprus - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In South Cyprus (29246 Views)

Any Nigeria Living In South Cyprus / Nigerian Students In Turkey, North & South Cyprus, How Do You Survive? / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In South Cyprus by adebisola(f): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
topsyking:
i will soon share my experience ; next year when am fully settled; i left the fuckinn island some months ago and i will keep advising people not to ever think of going there to study; lot of things to share in the coming year; it take me 2years to fully write about my experience and time in the hole called cyprus
Sorry this experience has not been shared still. Really. Alright. Pls is there anyone in south Cyprus currently or resuming for fall session 2017?
Re: Study In South Cyprus by topsyking: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Its been 2 years. i have else to say about cyprus. have moved on with my life in a better place. read my comment and thread and decide for yourself..
shallom.
adebisola:
Sorry this experience has not been shared still. Really. Alright. Pls is there anyone in south Cyprus currently or resuming for fall session 2017?
Re: Study In South Cyprus by adebisola(f): 2:33am On Sep 14, 2017
topsyking:
Its been 2 years. i have else to say about cyprus. have moved on with my life in a better place. read my comment and thread and decide for yourself..
shallom.
Ohhh....great! Hope its not Nigeria you moved to my friend. Cus this Country is just full of cheat. I wish to connect with you. Would check your thread as requested

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Study In South Cyprus by topsyking: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2017
no.. naija ke. thats not my country anymore. lol
adebisola:
Ohhh....great! Hope its not Nigeria you moved to my friend. Cus this Country is just full of cheat. I wish to connect with you. Would check your thread as requested
Re: Study In South Cyprus by adebisola(f): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2017
topsyking:
no.. naija ke. thats not my country anymore. lol
Smilexxx.....trying to connect u but to no avail. Pls how do I connect with u pls. My Whatapp line is showing under my ad. You can add me up pls. THANK U
Re: Study In South Cyprus by smut: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
hello, just need to find out if its possible to visit other shengen countries as a student in south cyprus without visa?

1 Like

Re: Study In South Cyprus by oghene1: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
It is possible to visit other Schengen countries but you will need to apply for Visa to do that. For other european countries which are not in the schengen zone, you do not need a Visa to visit.
smut:
hello, just need to find out if its possible to visit other shengen countries as a student in south cyprus without visa?
Re: Study In South Cyprus by oghene1: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
However, you can earn a UK degree in South Cyprus for less than the tuition you will pay in England. For your ability to work, there are some specified jobs students can do but if you study courses related to Hospitality management and tourism, you can legally get a job after 6 months of your being in Cyprus. Currently there is a push to increase the kind of jobs that students can do. However, most students work all through the summer period. if you are interested in studying i could help you out with every necessary information. ac_ese@yahoo.co.uk email me.
I am willing to help you out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study In South Cyprus by kayussman(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
oghene1:
However, you can earn a UK degree in South Cyprus for less than the tuition you will pay in England. For your ability to work, there are some specified jobs students can do but if you study courses related to Hospitality management and tourism, you can legally get a job after 6 months of your being in Cyprus. Currently there is a push to increase the kind of jobs that students can do. However, most students work all through the summer period. if you are interested in studying i could help you out with every necessary information. ac_ese@yahoo.co.uk email me.
okay, are you in Cyprus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study In South Cyprus by oghene1: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
I have been in Cyprus for 4 years plus and it has been an exciting experience and it's worthwhile. I came in to do MSc, as I was able to obtain a UK degree. After which, I proceeded to do my PhD.
Its a nice country, peaceful and one of the safest countries in Europe. Its Europes tourist destination as 75% of the countrys resources comes from tourism.
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Akinlosoye4: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
What if someone isn’t studying,can someone still make some money with the jobs available
sobastical:

Why not try luthuania? a friend there just told me a course goes for 1900 euro
to
MrChris1:

How are they not different?
be
MrChris1:

How are they not different?
okay at least
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Theophinio(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
I need more info about southern cyprus. This thread is not that lively
North cyprus, which is far behind south cyprus in all aspect has been covered extensively here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Study In South Cyprus by oghene1: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Theophinio:
I need more info about southern cyprus. This thread is not that lively
North cyprus, which is far behind south cyprus in all aspect has been covered extensively here on nairaland

Southern Cyprus is the European side of Cyprus and it is a gateway to europe. The Northern part is not Europe but a part of Turkey.
i can explain more to you if you can email me ac_ese@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Theophinio(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
oghene1:

Southern Cyprus is the European side of Cyprus and it is a gateway to europe. The Northern part is not Europe but a part of Turkey.
i can explain more to you if you can email me ac_ese@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for your care
But it would be more helpful if you can give your input about southern Cyprus here on this thread, because of others that are also interested
#PEACE
Re: Study In South Cyprus by oghene1: 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
I have lived here for five years now. I work with a private firm as i am also studying. The country is one of the most peaceful places to live in euro and accommodates over 3 million tourists annually. Its very possible to get a double job during the summer cos thats the peak period of their economy. 75% of their GDP comes from tourism and soon from gas which they discovered few years back. ts a beautiful country, the people popularly known as Cypriots are friendly. Although 95% of them can speak English very well, but Greek is commonly spoken.

Students are allowed to work. You can earn from 25 euro per day, some places 30 euro and more.

2 Likes

Re: Study In South Cyprus by Theophinio(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2020
I sent you pm, kindly reply
Thanks
Re: Study In South Cyprus by oghene1: 2:06pm On May 25, 2020
you can email me on ac_ese@yahoo.co.uk, to discuss on studying in south Cyprus
Theophinio:
I sent you pm, kindly reply
Thanks
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Anaweokhai(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
fados4sure:

Why not study at Germany with a tuition fees as low as 250Euro's and have an opportunity to work part time why studying?

Please how can i apply for that
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Anaweokhai:

Please how can i apply for that
Do you have €8,800 to set up block account?

If yes to the above, before the next step.
Re: Study In South Cyprus by OlakunmiSMELTD: 5:20am On Jul 02, 2020
oghene1:
you can email me on ac_ese@yahoo.co.uk, to discuss on studying in south Cyprus

Hello brother
Please can you help me with the study visa process from Nigeria, south cyrups don't have embassy in Nigeria
Re: Study In South Cyprus by OlakunmiSMELTD: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Why is this thread dry, I can see North Cyprus thread doing better. But to be sincere south Cyprus is far better than North Cyprus and turkey.
@oghene1 kindly help guys with more information about studying in South Cyprus and visa information
Re: Study In South Cyprus by denzly4real(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Hello brother
Please can you help me with the study visa process from Nigeria, south cyrups don't have embassy in Nigeria

Check my signature for more information
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Taqueenboy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2021
please for people that have useful information, is it possible to get money to pay bills while studying as I got that students can only work 20hr a week ? will the pay be enough to leave a better life in South Cyprus
Re: Study In South Cyprus by vansledge(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
Theophinio:
I sent you pm, kindly reply Thanks
guy, did you get any useful info from oghene1. pls share so we can keep this thread alive
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Theophinio(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2021
Taqueenboy:
please for people that have useful information, is it possible to get money to pay bills while studying as I got that students can only work 20hr a week ? will the pay be enough to leave a better life in South Cyprus

No where in the world you can pay your tuition fees with your part time student job
You can only use your your utility bills with it

1 Like

Re: Study In South Cyprus by Theophinio(m): 5:16pm On May 01, 2021
vansledge:

guy,
did you get any useful info from oghene1.
pls share so we can keep this thread alive

Nope
He didn't speak much about Southern Cyprus
I already know how life is there because i live close by and got tons of guys there

1 Like

Re: Study In South Cyprus by vansledge(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2021
Theophinio:

Nope
He didn't speak much about Southern Cyprus
I already know how life is there because i live close by and got tons of guys there
Ok, so why are people not talking good about south Cyprus, pls can you explain beta for people like us.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emirates Suspends All Flights From Nigeria From September 1 / UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria / Video Of The New Ebute Metta Train Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.