Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria (25458 Views)

CVS & Amniocenthesis Diagnosis Centres In Nigeria / Substance Abuse Treatment Centres In Nigeria / Looking For Gyms And Fitness Centres In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria by lat55(f): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
HELLO NL fam,
please does anyone know what it entails to run a diagnostic center/clinic in Nigeria? If you have visited one, how much did procedures such as ultrasound, MRI etc. please i need your honest replies, thanks

1 Like

Re: Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria by agiboma(f): 12:33am On Sep 13, 2012
I own a center in ph, we started off with ultrasound scan, now we have a full lab, scan and xray. I wanted to do MRI and CT scan but tbh, its not feasable, for example an ct scan can cost 60,000 naira, MRI 100,000, the problem is 1.) that some big centers in lagos are offering it for half that price. 2.) most govenment hospitals have these machines and the prices are very low, sometimes people can even have the procedures for free. Diagnostic centers are great, but dont go spening 20 million naira on ct scan and mri and teh market is not their for you to make back your money. I have decided to spend my money in upgrading my lab to be more advanced, so that i can get work from other labs that dont have the equipment to do certain test. Their is a big market for that and the chances off you making money quickly is better. GoodLuck! email me if you have any more questions,

2 Likes

Re: Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria by fame12k(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Please i am an anatomist, graduated from unilorin, currrently
at the final stage of my masters program in Anatomy.
I need a place where i can learn how to use x-ray machine,
CT scan MRI, ECG etc.
i believe my knowledge in human structure, functions and
radiographic anatomy will make me learn fast.
Please i really want to learn this, any advice where this can
be done, please let me know. i have not being able to get
any medical diagnostic centre where i stay.
anywhere in lagos, Ibadan or ilorin will be ok.
Thanks
Re: Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
agiboma: I own a center in ph, we started off with ultrasound scan, now we have a full lab, scan and xray. I wanted to do MRI and CT scan but tbh, its not feasable, for example an ct scan can cost 60,000 naira, MRI 100,000, the problem is 1.) that some big centers in lagos are offering it for half that price. 2.) most govenment hospitals have these machines and the prices are very low, sometimes people can even have the procedures for free. Diagnostic centers are great, but dont go spening 20 million naira on ct scan and mri and teh market is not their for you to make back your money. I have decided to spend my money in upgrading my lab to be more advanced, so that i can get work from other labs that dont have the equipment to do certain test. Their is a big market for that and the chances off you making money quickly is better. GoodLuck! email me if you have any more questions,

hello, i appreciate your comment, am a medical lab scientist and i am intending to setup a modernized and close to standard diagnostic laboratory, i would like to how much it will cost to achieve my aim. Regards
Re: Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria by Psalt(f): 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
please is there anywhere that one can do free ct scan or mri examination in nigeria ?
Re: Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria by Jonero25: 12:32am On Jan 13, 2015
Good am... Please am a graduate of Physiology... Delta Státe University...please I need an info ón where i can learn the Use of Ecg, eeg and the likes... Thanks in anticipation for your reply... Lagos, Ibadan preferable
Re: Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria by domido(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Geraldine25,Good am... Please am a graduate of Physiology... Ambrose alli University and I need an info ón where i can learn the Use of Ecg, eeg and the likes... Thanks in anticipation for your reply... PreferablyLagos,
[/quote]

Re: Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria by Fidosky(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
Good good evening.... I am Onukwubiri Godswill John. A graduate in Biomedical Technology from University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
I have a experience in Electroencephalogram (EEG) and Electrocardiogram (ECG). Willing and able to learn other life support machine to enhance life.
I am currently living in Port Harcourt, please I am really willing to work in your diagnostic facility at any lication. I am transparent and diligent, working as a team in other to produce a good result. Please, if you have job for me you can contact me through this email: ojohn846@yahoo.com. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria by paramountlc: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
paramount Lifecare is a diagnostic center in plot 1093, Nigeria, 102312, 94 4th Ave, Festac Town, Lagos. We Specialize in CT Scan, MRI at affordable rates. please visit paramountlifecare.com or email info@paramountlifecare.com
Re: Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria by Moving4: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
paramountlc:
paramount Lifecare is a diagnostic center in plot 1093, Nigeria, 102312, 94 4th Ave, Festac Town, Lagos. We Specialize in CT Scan, MRI at affordable rates. please visit paramountlifecare.com or email info@paramountlifecare.com
1. Is CT scan use to detect stones in the kidney?

2. How much do CT scan cost?

3. How long does it take to be done (I mean the process of doing the scan)?

4. What does one need to do before the test is carried out?
Re: Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2020
Which know is best for brain scan?
CT, PET or MRI?
Re: Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria by gratefulme40: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Squillaci:
Which know is best for brain scan?
CT, PET or MRI?

Hi... apologies I am responding weeks later. I saw your pm but I don’t have access to my NL email address again. Can you let me know what the PM is about. You can leave me a mention in a random thread

(1) (Reply)

Handle Antibiotics With Care / 5 Available Options For Your Decaying Teeth / Lagos Police Releases Statement On #SaveMayowa Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.