Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:02 PM

Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati (11109 Views)

Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital / Buhari’s Schedule Shocks Aso Rock Staff / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by tjskii(f): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2012
Brand_new: We can`t wait to see when the truth comes out.

I believe everything Abati has to say,hez never lied to us befor
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by DExplorer1: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2012
Good job Mr. President i believe within few more months there will MOUs signed between the FG and probably state governments with Botswana and Malawi. Great times ahead with direct impact on Nigerians. Good job sir, the evidence of your efforts is glaring as always even till 2015. Congrats for picking a ticket to contest again. We love you sir!!
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by floriana(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2012
The president had to rush back home when he found out that Oronto Douglas did not go along with enough supply of cassava bread and his favourite ogogoro drink to last the three days originally planned. Nothing to do with our Perm Sec first lady.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by nitlad: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2012
Completed his missions earlier than expected?! Do they have longer days there? 50 hours makes a day in those countries perhaps? Yeye people... Mtscheeeew
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by megxo(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2012
ABACHA=> MAN
STELLA=> WOMAM
YAR'ADUA=> MAN
WHO'S NEXT? shocked
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by globechamp: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2012
Unlike what would be obtainable if he was disturbed, Jonathan entered the Council Chamber venue of the Federal Executive Council meeting on Wednesday at exactly 10am, to the surprise of members and journalists.

Most times, the meeting does not start until about 30 minutes behind schedule.

embarassed lipsrsealed undecided shocked So Federal Cabinet too does not respect timeliness and punctuality>>>> No wonder Nigerian time starts from the top

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by jamil2(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2012
I have no deal with Jonathon nor shall I bother to know who patience is,

All I can wish for them is well oneday they should be counted out of the

office and the drama as usual will continue.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by onatisi(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2012
in my own opinion i think abati should be sacked ,he has been creating problems for gej since he started working for the guy,he doesnt know when to shut up and when to talk.the more he tries to cover up matter the more he creates problems and controversies.gej better shop for a better replacement before the next elections this abati definitely is not fit for the job.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by duality(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2012
does it mean the president can't make any decision without Nigerians Worry about it?

GEJ traveled; na wahala

GEJ returned; na wahala

which kind close marking be sef?

make una free the guy he is a human being and can make choices like any one else.

nigerians, una wahala too much
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by staaari: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2012
The Presidency on Wednesday explained that President Goodluck Jonathan returned to Nigeria from his two-nation visit to Malawi and Botswana on Tuesday, a day ahead of his scheduled return, because he accomplished his missions earlier than expected.

Abati is indeed suffering, he should go back to what he knows best: article in Guardian Newspaper!

There is no way any President can finish ahead of schedule. The travels are planned, there is always side talks, dinner, diplomatic-business meetings, tours etc

If he finished on time, means there was an emergency at home.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by MrGlobe(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2012
Chikebrain: Oga Seun why cant i post comments on the Computer section when i can see other people's comments. when i try to comment, it tells me "You cannot do that right now. Please try again in a few hours." for the past two days now. Try and do something about it

grin grin grin grin
Sorry, seems its your first ban. ;d
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by thelastPope(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2012
Many Nigerians are suffering from a long history of ancestral witchcraft. That witchcraft spirit is what makes them to expect evil on their neighbour. Just imagine what some are posting on here. What is your business if Patience is sick or not? Is she your president? Has are activities or non activities stopped government from running? Does she have a constitutional role in government that has been left void?

It is only a witch that expects evil on on others. Imagine what someone is posting. That they should just say the truth. Which truth? You are praying for bad news or what? Is that what you planned in your coven? What is your business about the secrets of a presidents family? You want him to tell you what is wrong with his wife? Are you a doctor or what? Very evil and perveted minds. And some of them attend churches and mosques after posting such nonsense.

What you expect for others will happen to you. If it is good, then good will come. If it is bad, then you will receive it double. Such a sad people with wicked and fetish minds.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by Emmy9ite(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2012
I dont even know what to believe aqain. Some1 should tell me birds can rap plzz!!
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by misreal(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2012
Chikebrain: Oga Seun why cant i post comments on the Computer section when i can see other people's comments. when i try to comment, it tells me "You cannot do that right now. Please try again in a few hours." for the past two days now. Try and do something about it
i de laugh de scratch my yanch as i de read ur comment.u av been banded by oga seun in de name of mukina. grin
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by woky: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2012
Odinaka00: Who is abati?
abati na my fada gateman
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by gbadexy(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2012
He should tell that to cows.
But at least they deemed it fit to offer explanation.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by thelastPope(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2012
Emmy9ite: I dont even know what to believe aqain. Some1 should tell me birds can rap plzz!!

Just imagine the nonsense you have posted. Believe what? What is your business with the presidents family? Have you solved your own problems? Don't you have work this morning to do? Tafia! Always trying to find out what is wrong with another man. Gossip! And you are even a guy. Very silly!
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by woky: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2012
make una liv dat mumu abati wey no dy eva talk tru
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by takedat(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2012
duality: does it mean the president can't make any decision without Nigerians Worry about it?

GEJ traveled; na wahala

GEJ returned; na wahala

make una free the guy he is a human being and can make choices like any one else.

No be by force to be president,if he is tired of Nigerians questioning his every move make him resign.Nigerians are wiser now and they demand accountability from their president
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by oradee: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2012
[/quote]Why Jonathan returned ahead of schedule –Presidency

September 13, 2012 by Olalekan Adetayo

The Presidency on Wednesday explained that President Goodluck Jonathan returned to Nigeria from his two-nation visit to Malawi and Botswana on Tuesday, a day ahead of his scheduled return, because he accomplished his missions earlier than expected.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, said this in an interview with our correspondent.

Abati had in a statement on Saturday said the President would return to Abuja on Wednesday after his visits to the two countries.

But the President returned on Tuesday evening fuelling speculation over the state of health of his wife, Patience, who is believed to be undergoing treatment in a German hospital.

But the presidential spokesman said there was no hard and fast rule about the duration of working visits such as the one Jonathan embarked upon.

He insisted that the President left Botswana after he had exhausted all the agenda on the second leg of the trip, having earlier visited Malawi.

He said, “There is no hard and fast rule about the duration of working visits. It is determined by what the two leaders decide when they meet. There is no rule that it must run its course.

“When we got to Botswana on Tuesday, President Jonathan had a tete-a-tete with the Botswana leader. They also had a bilateral meeting which bothered on mining, agriculture, trade and investment, arts and culture as well as the need to revive the Nigeria-Botswana Bilateral Commission.

“The President visited the mine in the country and had an interaction with Nigerians resident in that country.

“With that, his job was done. He left the country because he had done all he ought to do.

“There was supposed to be a business forum today (Wednesday) where ministers of the two countries will meet. Having delegated assignment to ministers, the President did not need to wait till today (Wednesday).

“He left because he had done his parts.”

Abati added that as at Wednesday, five ministers directly involved in the talks in Botswana were still in that country.

The ministers, according to him, are those of Agricultural Resources, Steel Development, Foreign Affairs (State), Culture and Tourism as well as Trade and Investment.

Meanwhile, independent investigation conducted by our correspondent showed that the President’s early return to the country was not in connection with Patience’s alleged ill-health.

Unlike what would be obtainable if he was disturbed, Jonathan entered the Council Chamber venue of the Federal Executive Council meeting on Wednesday at exactly 10am, to the surprise of members and journalists.

Most times, the meeting does not start until about 30 minutes behind schedule.[quote]

Alleged? so he still isnt admitting that shes ill despite the fact that the Dr's in germany have confirmed it?
Thank God for social media and networks...
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by thelastPope(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2012
duality: does it mean the president can't make any decision without Nigerians Worry about it?

GEJ traveled; na wahala

GEJ returned; na wahala

It isn't Nigerians that are worried. Its just a group of witches that are worried. People are going about their business and majority do not care about these kind of petty nonsense. Its just fetish minded f00ls that are trying to spread evil news around because their blood sucking minds want bad things to happen. But they will fail
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by woky: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2012
thelastPope:

Just imagine the nonsense you have posted. Believe what? What is your business with the presidents family? Have you solved your own problems? Don't you have work this morning to do? Tafia! Always trying to find out what is wrong with another man. Gossip! And you are even a guy. Very silly!
u 2 no gt wrk? Mumu
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2012
The Administrators and Moderators of Nairaland should do something about forum. Because this forum is becoming a field of pessimism and attracting mainly the never-do-wells. The great minds we used to have in Nairaland are not finding this forum appealing anymore to visit and comment cos of unfounded and debased carcass of ideals flooding the forum.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by thelastPope(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2012
take dat: No be by force to be president,if he is tired of Nigerians questioning his every move make him resign.Nigerians are wiser now and they demand accountability from their president

Look at your stup.d.I.ty. So the presidents family issues is part of his accountability to you? You are a big 1diot!
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by oradee: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2012

GEJ traveled; na wahala

GEJ returned; na wahala

You really are a clown...the day he used billions to campaign and win the seat of presidency is the day he signed off his Privacy bill.
or do u think GEJ is ur neighbor down the street who u dont give a rats-behind what he does and how he does it?
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by thelastPope(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2012
oradee:

Alleged? so he still isnt admitting that shes ill despite the fact that the Dr's in germany have confirmed it?
Thank God for social media and networks...

Which doctor? Is the doctor your father? When did he tell you that? Or is saharareporters next of kin to GEJ's wife? You are a witch! Seeking for blood and evil news. Get a life!
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by thelastPope(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2012
oradee:

You really are a clown...the day he used billions to campaign and win the seat of presidency is the day he signed off his Privacy bill.
or do u think GEJ is ur neighbor down the street who u dont give a rats-behind what he does and how he does it?

You are a f00l! Which president in the world do you see explaining their family issues to you in a press conference. 1diot witchcraft! You won't stop this evil you inherited from your ancestors.
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2012

you have been banned.
2months more to go grin grin grin
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by oradee: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2012
thelastPope: Many Nigerians are suffering from a long history of ancestral witchcraft. That witchcraft spirit is what makes them to expect evil on their neighbour. Just imagine what some are posting on here. What is your business if Patience is sick or not? Is she your president? Has are activities or non activities stopped government from running? Does she have a constitutional role in government that has been left void?

It is only a witch that expects evil on on others. Imagine what someone is posting. That they should just say the truth. Which truth? You are praying for bad news or what? Is that what you planned in your coven? What is your business about the secrets of a presidents family? You want him to tell you what is wrong with his wife? Are you a doctor or what? Very evil and perveted minds. And some of them attend churches and mosques after posting such nonsense.

What you expect for others will happen to you. If it is good, then good will come. If it is bad, then you will receive it double. Such a sad people with wicked and fetish minds.

You really should look up the definition of Journalism before u come here and call people witches...I wldnt be surprised if u work for NTA cos its only the good news u like to read and hear. Patience might not be the president but she is our First lady and we (and 1)deserve to know the true state of her health. the late Yar'aduaa was ill for months and the media kept hiding it...its normal to fall sick and its our duty as Nigerians to pray for her health.

if the German Dr's have abmitted shes sick/ill,why is Abati not admitting it? or is she above sickness now? Pls call a spade a spade and lets do whats right!
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by thelastPope(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2012
gbadexy: He should tell that to cows.
But at least they deemed it fit to offer explanation.

Right now, cows have more sense than most of you posting here. Look at the level of hate and bitterness. Look at the witchcraft on display! And you will go to church or mosque to pray after this. Why are you expecting evil on Dame? Does it give you some sort of closure or what? Or does it satisfy your vampire thirst? Witch!
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by oradee: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2012
thelastPope:

You are a f00l! Which president in the world do you see explaining their family issues to you in a press conference. 1diot witchcraft! You won't stop this evil you inherited from your ancestors.

My dear,dont burst a vein trying to reply me ok...u wldnt be flown to germany if u have a high BP!

its not the duty of the President to explain this family issues but its the duty of the "MEDIA" and "Journalists" to report news (wherever they get their news from isnt our biz as long as its true and authentic).

Did the Dr's of late Yar'adua and Stella come on air to announce their patients?

You do ur job (whatever it is u do) and let those whose biz it is to get/give news do theirs ok (cos i and a million more Nigerians like to read and listen to the news)
Re: Why Jonathan Returned Ahead Of Schedule – Abati by nkemKalu: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2012
LETS GIVE THIS ABATI A NEW NAME...............HENCEFORTH HIS NAME SHALL BE CALLED.....REUBEN ABA-LIE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo / Poor Road Network At Iyana Ejigbo / Anioma Nation Not Part Of Biafra — Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.