Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For (2089 Views)

Joomla Gurus That Is Good In Importing Database To New Host Should Enter / DOMAIN Reg:which Domain Registrar In Nigeria Accept Direct Bank Deposit? / Who's The Cheapest Domain Registrar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by Jamieb(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
Webmasters, i have been blogging under the free wordpress platform but want to upgrade now. Which are the best domain registrar and host do i go for. Again how much is their cost per year.
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by mrkels(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
Upgrade from wordpress na. You could also use hostgator,name.com or even blogger .com domains
I heard namecheap.com accepts unverified paypals. If you got funds on ur paypal then you could give them a try.
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by MrNigeria2(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2012
step our can try this guys @
http://www.hostforAfrica.com

their Web host is just 2450 Naira per year for starters
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by rufaai(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2012
Jamie b: Webmasters, i have been blogging under the free wordpress platform but want to upgrade now. Which are the best domain registrar and host do i go for. Again how much is their cost per year.

I will recommend www.gigalayer.com for you. Free content transfer from Wordpress to your new hosting account. Fast and Reliable.
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by mrperfect(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2012
Register your domain and order your hosting with us, hosting start from N250, a month.
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by Jamieb(m): 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
mrperfect: Register your domain and order your hosting with us, hosting start from N250, a month.
does it support a worpress blog and how do you accept payment
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by Afam4eva(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
Jamie b:
does it support a worpress blog and how do you accept payment
Most web hosting companies offer wordpress hosting. Do you have any other spec that you may want to share with us? You can send me a message via info@internetvisa.net and i'll be very willing to create a customized plan for you.
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by Jamieb(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
afam4eva:
Most web hosting companies offer wordpress hosting. Do you have any other spec that you may want to share with us? You can send me a message via info@internetvisa.net and i'll be very willing to create a customized plan for you.
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by Jamieb(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
@afam4ever.I think am familiar with you here. I would inbox you straight away
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by ProGSM(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
Nigeria people,

I will do this and that,

I will customise this and that

I will recommend this and that.

The big question is! Support.

No one is talking about support.

Tell us about your support and why the poster must use your services.
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by Lacan: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
http://www.vicnethost.com/
its a cheap domain and web hosting company that offers domain registration, web hosting, web design and web site building tools.
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by Afam4eva(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
ProGSM: Nigeria people,

I will do this and that,

I will customise this and that

I will recommend this and that.

The big question is! Support.

No one is talking about support.

Tell us about your support and why the poster must use your services.
The only thing the op mentioned is wordpress and nothing else.
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by mrperfect(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
When you click on site on my signature you will see our payment method, I posted it but seemed to be hidden.
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by ProGSM(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
I will also love to suggest www.lagoshost.com
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
Try n See
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by annahussy(f): 6:01am On Oct 11, 2012
Hi, I have not any good idea about any good web host company which provide good web host service. I would like to suggest you to use online option to find good web host company because its provide you many of web host site with their hosting service detail. You can select good web host easily.
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by melishell: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
you can try at 9cubehosting.com here when you buy domain and hosting at $6.00/year for .com domain and for detailed information about other TLD pricing you can check with them...
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by samsixty: 3:57am On Aug 31, 2013
Hi all,

I think this information can be useful for you. If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.

You can register here to get this offer http://www.000webhosting.com/692724.html
Re: Which Domain Registrar And Host Should I Go For by fjlinks(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2019
Jamieb:
Webmasters, i have been blogging under the free wordpress platform but want to upgrade now. Which are the best domain registrar and host do i go for. Again how much is their cost per year.

Guy check this lists of top domain registrars

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Send Money To Someone Via Payoneer? / Nairaland Can Do Magic For Your Biz! [pics] / Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Gets A Million-dollar Bonus After Six Months On The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.