Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant (8484 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 (the Mission) Registration Begins For 2014 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by damatolnew: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
Fellow nlers,pls who can put me tru on how to prepare for dis yr gulder ultimate search? i applied and they invited me for an interview dis month,pls who can hint me on how and wat to prepare for.thanks in advance
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Obinoscopy(m): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2012
When actually is the interview?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by chii8(f): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
U gat to be physcially strong n fit,swim well,run as fast as possible,n have God as ur lead

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by chii8(f): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
Obinoscopy: When actually is the interview?
y do u ask?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Obinoscopy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
So as to know when it'll be late for advice from fellow nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by yuzedo: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
Drink 10 bottles of hot gulder and carry the crown corks to the venue of the interview, you will be selected immediately! wink

4 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by mkmyers45(m): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
chii8: U gat to be physcially strong n fit,swim well,run as fast as possible,n have God as ur lead

God? He takes pleasure in such trivial matters? I didn't know

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by mkmyers45(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
@OP

Just prepare for a physical contest...emotional maturity and a high level of competitiveness is also required
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by clem2love(m): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
please be inform you will be ask to come along with 40-50 empty can !!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish you good luck !!!!!!!!! and be physically fit i did my last 2 year.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by MadCow1: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2012
HINT: Get a job..And Stop searching for free alcohol..
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2012
Physical fittness,I wish u luck nd ti my brother he is also going
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Agimor(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
yuzedo: Drink 10 bottles of hot gulder and carry the crown corks to the venue of the interview, you will be selected immediately! wink
No wonder a guy was asking me to give him a cam of an empty gulder yestanight.i was so astonish when the guy requested for it cause he look responsible.i was like asking myself what this guy was up to.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
Drink 20 cans or 500 cans, I am very certain u can't pass the first screening. If you can run from Iyana-Ipaja to oshodi without fail, then its certain I may be wrong. But else, forget man. Even if you have faith like a mountain, faith no dey work there. But if you know Obasanjo, man, u are selected already
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by KingOfNairaland: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mad Cow: HINT: Get a job..And Stop searching for free alcohol..
Your handle reflects your attidude. Gouch!!! You are a Cow Indeed smiley
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Agimor(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
yuzedo: Drink 10 bottles of hot gulder and carry the crown corks to the venue of the interview, you will be selected immediately! wink
ediately! wink[/quote]No wonder a guy was asking me to give him a cam of an empty gulder yestanight.i was so astonish when the guy requested for it cause he look responsible.i was like asking myself what this guy was up to.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by freecocoa(f): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
Gym up and get akpu-obi that's all you need.

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by free2ryhme: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
damatolnew: Fellow nlers,pls who can put me tru on how to prepare for dis yr gulder ultimate search? i applied and they invited me for an interview dis month,pls who can hint me on how and wat to prepare for.thanks in advance

Hint: take a bottle of shekpe with you walahi .. u go scale thru
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by tellwsdom: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
Gulder ultimate search?? ...whats that?? sad bottle cork searching?? embarassed
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by youngPRO(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
@OP
I was also chosen! The screening @ Makurdi just took off, to do mine in lagos come 27th of this month..I dont think am ready for their the quest, kinda hectic! Besides am not dat very good in swimming, who knows the next text am gonna go thru..
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Opoki(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2012
@OP: Make a bead round your neck with empty cans of Star.
#Joking.

Just go there, dress casual and be yourself. Try not to impress anyone, don't play too smart and go with a mind of catching fun and if selected....!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Emmy9ite(m): 3:48pm On Sep 17, 2012
Strenqth, aqility, concentration, zeal. You will run round a stadium twice or 10 people might be asked to pick just 3 balls,if u dont pick u are outof it! Just prepare for anything

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Emmy9ite(m): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
tellwsdom: Gulder ultimate search?? ...whats that?? sad bottle cork searching?? embarassed
no, a dance competition!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by ChrstiansKila(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
Lmao @ advices

@OP, relax ur mind, let ur conscience free, I wish all the best cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by tellwsdom: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
Emmy9ite: no, a dance competition!!

Dance??....u mean dis men are clamouring for just dance competition?? OH WAT A WASTE OF LIFEembarassed embarassed
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by yuzedo: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
Take a crate of Harp to the venue & eat fufu without washing your hand, they will know you are a hard man. Its just like drinking Coca-cola when you work for Pepsi! #OnlyForBosses wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
just have enough strength! smiley
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by cesil92: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
Since its an interview,
Dress Code:- Clean Italian Black Suit

Go along to the venue of your FSLC, SSCE and other certificates you might have obtained.
Go with your writing materials, like pen, pencil, erasers and beware ready to state in Mol/dm<cube> the concentration of Gulder, Molailty, Normality, etc, state the no. of atoms present.

Advice:- Try as much as you can to beat time. Brain Support is allowed. You can Farouk/Bribe to get enlisted.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by flairlady(f): 6:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
i was also selected for the screening which started today at benin,couldnt go anyway cos sumtin more important came up,from the mail you received,all things you need to take along for the screening is stated there.from what i have you would be writing an exam to test your level of intelligence at the screening,and i think thats more important than all the running,swimming etc.all the best
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by donigspain(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
solidbroda: Drink 20 cans or 500 cans, I am very certain u can't pass the first screening. If you can run from Iyana-Ipaja to oshodi without fail, then its certain I may be wrong. But else, forget man. Even if you have faith like a mountain, faith no dey work there. But if you know Obasanjo, man, u are selected already
You are quite close to the answer.
I participated last year and I can tell you that's an experience I always avoid recalling/reliving.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
So ur saying selection is not based on merit? With all the crowd present that very moment? I doubt.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by SKYLAC(m): 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2012
i was also pick and i only got a txt message,no mail nothing and the screening comes up on 21/9/12......Honestly dont know what to do?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 2012 Aspirant by donigspain(m): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2012
scad: So ur saying selection is not based on merit? With all the crowd present that very moment? I doubt.
GUS selection is PURELY based on MERIT (physical fitness and mental agility).
I've been there and I can authoritatively say it anywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stresert Services Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Jobs Vacancies At Nexiabusinesssolutions.com / REVEALED: Anambra Plans Conversion Of N-teach Volunteers To Permanent Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.