Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,964 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen (4064 Views)

* + * Newbies Tourney : Liricyst Vs Obesemf ( Triple Threat Final ) * + * / The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread / Rap Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by AfroCynic: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2008
Bolaji, what is with you dude? You're like a dog with a bone. Let's finish one battle before we start another,
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by bolajibaok(m): 8:48pm On Jan 12, 2008
@AFROCYNIC
I AM CHEWING ON THE BONES OF SHARN AND CHIOGO NOW.

@AFROCYNIC
I PREVIOUSLY THOT You WERE THE SCARED ONE . NOW I KNOW BETTER. SHARN HAS FLED LIKE A DISEASED CHURCH RAT.
CHIOGO TOO IS ALSO SCARED TO FACE YOU. You CAN NOW POST THEIR FUNERAL FREESTYLE TO SEND BOTH OF THEM PACKING

YOU ARE 100% BETTER THAN BOTH OF THEM
, SHARN IS THE REAL COWARD CALLING YOU AFROPSYCHO AND RUNNING AWAY LIKE A DISEASED CHURCH RAT
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by tosinadeda: 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2008
why are u such a sissy like ur dad
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by chiogo(f): 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2008
bolajibaok:

@AFROCYNIC
I AM CHEWING ON THE BONES OF SHARN AND CHIOGO NOW.

@AFROCYNIC
I PREVIOUSLY THOT You WERE THE SCARED ONE . NOW I KNOW BETTER. SHARN HAS FLED LIKE A DISEASED CHURCH RAT.
CHIOGO TOO IS ALSO SCARED TO FACE YOU. You CAN NOW POST THEIR FUNERAL FREESTYLE TO SEND BOTH OF THEM PACKING

YOU ARE 100% BETTER THAN BOTH OF THEM
, SHARN IS THE REAL COWARD CALLING YOU AFROPSYCHO AND RUNNING AWAY LIKE A DISEASED CHURCH RAT
Ok, next!!
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by Sharn06: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2008
Ignore!!
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by Sharn06: 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2008
@chi, wherever u see, IGNORE, you know who It's for. He ain't worth long posts
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by chiogo(f): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2008
Lol,am just tryn@ help him out Cuz he's too lonely right now. cry
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by Sharn06: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2008
He's a loner. Cookin up trouble 4 himself, u know. He wouldn't stop sending ims.
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by chiogo(f): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2008
awww, i feel so bad for him. I thought u said he was 20.
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by Sharn06: 12:08am On Jan 13, 2008
He's claimed so many ages, i can't even remember. Anyways, like i said, IGNORE!
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by chiogo(f): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2008
Hmmm, interestin'. I hear u, girl.Although i was enjoyin' d back-and-forth dissin',lol.
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by Sharn06: 12:19am On Jan 13, 2008
Lol.
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by bolajibaok(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2008
@afrocynic
both sharn and chiogo are forming an alliance to battle u. its obvious they are scared to battle you.
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by Sharn06: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2008
IGNORE!![b][/b]
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by bolajibaok(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2008
@SHARN
COPYCAT. THAT''IGNORE'' THINGY IS MY STYLE.
STOP COPYING SHARON PUSS .STYLE THEIF

@SHARN
AFROCYNIC NOW KNOWS U CANT FACE HER IN A BATTLE . WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY FOR URSELF?
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by Sharn06: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2008
bolajibaok:

@SHARN
COPYCAT. THAT''IGNORE'' THINGY IS MY STYLE.
STOP COPYING SHARON PUSS .STYLE THEIF

@SHARN
AFROCYNIC NOW KNOWS You CANT FACE HER IN A BATTLE . WHAT DO You HAVE TO SAY FOR URSELF?

ignore!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by edosioo(f): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2008
sharon why u disgracin yaself
Re: Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen by Sharn06: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2008
@edosioo,
talkin back at u and bola was the first mistake, the rate at which your stupidity grows is highly appaling. . check the date on that post. . 2 frigging months ago. . and ok, I'm Bolaji, Chiogo, Mailmalc, Worldbest, Wordsmith, Gbade.X, Naijafan, Fecko, even Seun. . if you truly believe I'm double, that's your bizz. I ain't got two words for you anymore. . OK?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The-gladz Vs. The-spartaz.. Upcoming Sickest Group Battle. / Opemogaji Vs Alexpissu Strictly 16 Bars / Brutal Clash II : Theprekky Vs Mikuz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.