Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? (8639 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Nigerian Men Like Women With Bigger Buttocks / When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by Emad(f): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2008
Ladies did you notice?
When a guy does something wrong, he is not willing to apologise,With time, the lady comes round begging for reconciliation and ends up
apologizing for what she did that was not wrong. for example
he makes an appointment with her and does not respect it, when she starts complaining he gets angry and she ends up apologising for bringing it up
I really hate this angry
I am perpetually kicking ass because of this attitude from men, why do men behave like this?

some one help me to understand angry angry angry

i think i am going crazzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy
Re: Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by TheSly: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2008
here we go again! cool

first! its quite obvious that the girl in question madly in love. . . . and she's trying to keep the relationship alive.

back to your question!

why do men behave like this?

Point of correction tongue not all men,so stop generalizin' cool

' reason why sum are behavin' like that is because maybe 'em girl is too submissive or showin too much love for 'em guys when they don't really care! cool
Re: Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by iz2much: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2008
Make yourself Clear
Re: Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by TheSly: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2008

Make yourself Clear

modified! and if that aint clear enough. . . .check ma sig for more info cool
Re: Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2008
Because we give them the oppurtnity to get that reaction. I am lucky to have elder sisters and i have leart a lot form them, I get to ignore a lot of things which girls would normally complain about so there will be no tears or begging.
If he comes late ignore him, if he doesnt pick your call or call back ignore that, when he sees your are ignorining his attention seeking gimicks he will be the one to offer explnations. We women are unnecessairly emotional, we worry about lots of things that are not really improtant, If we ignore small small things then we would aviod starting unnecessary quareels and reduce the drama.
Then dont make a man the focus of your life and attention, if you have a job or your are in school, make yourself a bit busy and not always available cos if you are he will always annoy you. Take some of the love and give your family, If you ahve a niece or a nephew spebd time with them, take them out to do things you would want to do with your boyfriend, e.g picnics and stuff, hence he will have to struggle to get your attention and so he will not take your presence for granted.
Always remeber, he is not your all in all
Re: Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by Emad(f): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2008
aisha2 what you say is reasonable
It is just i cant get it, he is unfaithful and when she brings up the topic, he starts shouting and telling her she is nagging ( what audacity )
@ sly
how many men don't?
all you men are the same angry
Re: Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by TheSly: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2008

@ sly
how many men don't?

nah! not all. . . .trust me cool
Re: Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by ayeesha: 10:16am On Jan 10, 2008
true! not all men are the same. take it from a sister wink
Re: Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2008
Emad:

aisha2 what you say is reasonable
It is just i can't get it, he is unfaithful and when she brings up the topic, he starts shouting and telling her she is nagging ( what audacity )
@ sly
how many men don't?
Emad if he is unfaithful and you can prove it or you catch him, you be firm tell him to stop or you will leave, no much beaing around the bush, dont make it an issue by monitoring his calls and stuff, you either tolerate his unfaithfulness and keep quite or you leave. I would prefer to leave, but dont jump into conclusions, investigate and find out first, if you are just suspecting and you confront him then. But most of us when the guy answers a call we listen and start suspecting next thing we ae accusing him of cheating.
When we learn to face issues we would do less apologising and get them to apologise more.
Re: Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by Seun(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2008
It is just i can't get it, he is unfaithful and when she brings up the topic, he starts shouting and telling her she is nagging ( what audacity )
If he is unfaithful, why is she still with him?
If she has forgiven him, why must she bring up the topic all the time?
Nagging is a bad habit. If a man isn't treating you well, leave him!
And if you refuse to leave, then forgive and forget!
Re: Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by Emad(f): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2008
I mean he does something wrong and then gets angry when u point it out instead of being sorry !! that is what i mean
Re: Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by Seun(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2008
What sort of wrong things? Like being untidy or like cheating on you with another woman? If the former, then obviously you're being a nasty nag. You're supposed to ignore such unimportant things. If it's the latter then you're hanging on to a man you ought to have dropped a long time ago. Assuming it's the former, then you ought not to be going out with a man whose harmless habits you can't stand for whatever reason. If you criticize people over unimportant things, then after a while they won't be interested in any advice you might want to give - whether important or not. See?
Re: Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by onavae(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2008
all men are not the same. even king Solomon the wise said it about 6000 years ago "a man out of a thousand i have seen, but every woman is the same".

the men that do that do it because they do everything for the woman in question, she depends on him so he wants to see some commitment from her. it never happens to independent women cos they dont depend on a soul so they get their respect. if it happened to anyone, then i suggest that person should go get a job!

even big girls do it to lazy brodas, yea, it happens. dont believe me? go to Abuja and Ph (GRA) and lag (VI), they'll tell ya!
Re: Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2008
Emad, if you do that, you really have to learn to let stuff go. Dont worry your head about little things.
Re: Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2008
aisha2:

Because we give them the oppurtnity to get that reaction. I get to ignore a lot of things which girls would normally complain about so there will be no tears or begging.
If he comes late ignore him, if he doesnt pick your call or call back ignore that, when he sees your are ignorining his attention seeking gimicks he will be the one to offer explnations. We women are unnecessairly emotional, we worry about lots of things that are not really improtant, If we ignore small small things then we would aviod starting unnecessary quareels and reduce the drama.
Then don't make a man the focus of your life and attention, if you have a job or your are in school, make yourself a bit busy and not always available because if you are he will always annoy you. Take some of the love and give your family, If you ahve a niece or a nephew spebd time with them, take them out to do things you would want to do with your boyfriend, e.g picnics and stuff, hence he will have to struggle to get your attention and so he will not take your presence for granted.
Always remeber, he is not your all in all
This is clearly an award winning post.
Re: Why Do Men Like Women To Come Back Begging And Crying? by yimiton(f): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2008
If a man does that, it is simply called chauvinism.

His *ss needs to be kicked and fast too.

(1) (Reply)

Women Be Teaching Viewers Different Positions To Have Sex (photos) / "Ramadan Is Over, I'm Ready To Destroy Someone's Son" - Nigerian Lady Says. / Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.