Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Brothers Are Ready To Kill Because Of What Prophets Told Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Brothers Are Ready To Kill Because Of What Prophets Told Them (581 Views)

We Are Ready To Take Over From Oritsejafor – Northern CAN Replies Group / Video : When Is It OK To Kill Because Of A Book? / Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brothers Are Ready To Kill Because Of What Prophets Told Them by solemate: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
I have 3 brothers, they are all married but no child for over 12 years now
The first one married a woman of 40 years
the second one married a woman of 39 years
and the third one married a woman of 39 also

for the past 8 to 12 years they have been going from one prayer house to another looking for a child
most times they will come back to say that they were told that their step mother is responsible
all their life today is centered on what one prophet or the other said and their wives are already 52, 48, and 47

now they threatening to kill their step mother by all means. but i have been wondering why those prophets and prophetess can not pray for them to conceive
even though i found their condition suspicious.

Please nairalanders what is your take on this?
What do u avice?
Re: My Brothers Are Ready To Kill Because Of What Prophets Told Them by k2039: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
solemate:
most times they will come back to say that they were told that their step mother is responsible
nce
do they have any evide

solemate: now they threatening to kill their step mother by all means.
they will be sentence to death by hanging by a law court if found guilty of murder
Re: My Brothers Are Ready To Kill Because Of What Prophets Told Them by solemate: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2012
Not at all, just an assumption
Re: My Brothers Are Ready To Kill Because Of What Prophets Told Them by Areaboy2(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2012
there's no evil step mom involved. Unlike men, women are born with limited number of eggs, and their hormone levels change as the get older and approach menopause. The chance gets slimmer and slimmer to have a baby the older they get.

Again, depends of how she lived out her youth (maybe heavily dosed on contraceptives). You really don't need any prophet to tell you it'll be difficult they all accepted this fate when they chose to wait until so late.

What's wrong with adopting? your brothers should consider that option and stop wasting their time/money on useless so called prophets
Re: My Brothers Are Ready To Kill Because Of What Prophets Told Them by solemate: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
Area_boy: there's no evil step mom involved. Unlike men, women are born with limited number of eggs, and their hormone levels change as the get older and approach menopause. The chance gets slimmer and slimmer to have a baby the older they get.

Again, depends of how she lived out her youth (maybe heavily dosed on contraceptives). You really don't need any prophet to tell you it'll be difficult they all accepted this fate when they chose to wait until so late.

What's wrong with adopting? your brothers should consider that option and stop wasting their time/money on useless so called prophets

Thank u very much for ur contribution. If only they can understand that no man or woman can stop them from conceiving, God is the ultimate in the issue of child bearing. its seems to me that they have used the good going to prophets and prophetesses instead of seeing a doctor for a better advice. I wish someone can make them to understand that age is a very big factor when it comes to women fertility.

(1) (Reply)

Gnostic Ideas Have Had An Influence On Christianity / Are Chinese Right By Marrying From The Same Family? / Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.