Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! (6548 Views)

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday / 'My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Rlst84sale(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2008
when I saw the name I thought the poster is a chinese or japanese or some indian spirutalist. If they can't work out a simple sleeping position in their marriage maybe they should be sleeping in different room, nonsense. Poverty dey do harm to marriages these days may God help couples o.
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Outstrip(f): 5:14pm On May 23, 2008
Thsi couple obviously have other issues. How can such a small thing be sucha big issue. It is bigger than this. They need to be honest about the real issues in their marriage.
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by donkay(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2008
;Dvery funny, my girlfrnd and I alwys hav similar stuffz too, she wnts to sleep at d edge of d bed whil she 'relegates' me grin to d back, i alwys let her hav her way but dat wil mean not talkn 2 her again dat nite, lol but most times she 'repents' aftr i wud hav turnd my back 2wrds her, who says thr's no MAN POWER?! grin
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by ifyeve1(f): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2008
yes! life goes on, diffeent strokes.
of all this, what matters is the respect for one another which bring about love.
don,t do this! u avoid it.
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Abuja1(m): 5:31am On Jun 19, 2008
Me too i think like you,something is wrong some where or about to.
akpanbaba:
MYpeople, that woman doesnt want to marry him anymore.she has gotten another man and that explains why she bothers over minor thing like that.she should open up and tell the man. Are they just married?Where has she been sleeping before?.Why is she sweeating suddenly?why is she opting to sleep in another room?.this is a clear case of stubborness being controlled from outside.Before long another room will be too hot for her and she will move to parlour and from there she will sleep outside her matrimonial home.my bros,na so the thing de start ooooooo.prayer point :ANY POWER CONTROLLING MY WIFE FROM OUTSIDE FALL DOWN AND DIE
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by GEW: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2009
i dont know why kids marry. the woman probably own the bed and paid her cash for it
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by sparta(f): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2009
@topic

orisirisi, osi o da n le pako! lwkmd
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by agathamari(f): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2009
why not pulled the bed out from the wall so noone has to sleep in the corner. what is with putting the bed agaist teh wall anywho
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2009
hahahahahahahaha,
Nija people no go kill me
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Fiona0007: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2009
@poster
That's easy. They can take turns. If the husband is not prepared to compromise at all, I am sorry for the woman she is married to a bastard.
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2009
Fiona0007:

@poster
That's easy. They can take turns. If the husband is not prepared to compromise at all, I am sorry for the woman she is married to a bastard.

u get time oh.
how can pple fight over side of the bed.
someone shd take the bed away and give them mat to sleep.
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2009
Not really unless ignorance is in place; visit : www.stopyourhusband..com and learn more. Good luck
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by roniesharl(f): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2009
grin grin grin
it takes two to tangle, what God has joined together, let no bed space put assunder wink
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by spikedcylinder: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2009
What's the biggie with where you sleep or what nots? All these people that try to assert themselves unneccessarily sha.
Shior.
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What's the biggie with where you sleep or what nots? All these people that try to assert themselves unneccessarily sha.
Shior.

wish i see your face while saying that
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Reptyle(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2009
Strangely, I identify with this whole kasala of who sleeps on which side of the bed. I had the same issue with my wife but this time, it was me that wanted to sleep in the space next to the wall. grin grin grin Glad we were able to resolve that amicably. I'm sure the couple in question will do just fine. It is only a passing phase.
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Aproko(f): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2009
Fhemmmy:

u get time oh.
how can pple fight over side of the bed.
someone shd take the bed away and give them mat to sleep.

abi ooooo , they even saw bed to fight over , i think the mat is the solution, then they will get to appreciate the benefit of a soft matress and probably fight over something worth fighting about. God i beg oooo
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2009
Aproko:

[/b]

abi ooooo , they even saw bed to fight over , i think the mat is the solution, then they will get to appreciate the benefit of a soft matress and probably fight over something worth fighting about. God i beg oooo

abi now
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by oyinda3(f): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2009
rotfl!! this is serious. how about they alternate? modays wednesdays and fridays for the husband and the rest for the wife and vice versa  cheesy
I can just picture them fighting over the remote control as well. husband wants to watch football but wife's favorite soap opera is on. lmao
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2009
oyinda.:

rotfl!! this is serious. how about they alternate? modays wednesdays and fridays for the husband and the rest for the wife and vice versa  cheesy
I can just picture them fighting over the remote control as well. husband wants to watch football but wife's favorite soap opera is on. lmao

no mind them oh, with all the stuff to worry abt, see wetin grown kids marrying is worrying about.
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by xavier3(m): 1:56am On Aug 15, 2009
simple solution is 2 change bed position so dat both ends wil b open. abi both of dem get brain touch to tink of such a solution

na wa ooo wat a funy story grin grin
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by bluespice(f): 2:27am On Aug 15, 2009
they get time oh
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by bullionvan: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2009
The man should give her a good reason for him to sleep outer side for protection in case of intruders. The the man should also provide AC or fan close to his wife to cool her
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Fhemmmy: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2009
bullionvan:

The man should give her a good reason for him to sleep outer side for protection in case of intruders. The the man should also provide AC or fan close to his wife to cool her

That is some funny one
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Lacuzy: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2010
na wa o dey have to learn to sacrifice for each other. they are lot of ways to handle this. that shdnt be an issue wel dts d marriage tin sha.any body can sleep anywhere. As a man you dont have to start stating the obvious I am the "head of the house", pillar of the house. You are indeed not the man
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by slim14(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
hubbys shud luk 4 d comfort of der wifs, , i always allow mi wif to occupy wher eva she lyks, as in i really care abt mi wif,
sumtyms it's al abt undastdin!
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by polynesian(f): 11:14am On Apr 30, 2010
lmao@Sweet T ya funny
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by polynesian(f): 11:17am On Apr 30, 2010
lmao@Sweet T ya funny
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by iwuchi: 1:47pm On May 13, 2010
Hmmmmm, this is serious and funning,what both of them need is understanding.this will not be a problem,maybe they have issue before.there will be smoke without fire.
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Romeo4real(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2010
I heard that even something as trivial as a toothpaste tube causes problems in some marriages.
Trivial things such as this or who gets what side of the bed are NEVER the cause of problems in a marriage - they are simply symptoms of a greater, much bigger issue. It is like a Fever, or Diarrhea - whilst it may look serious, the underlying cause is much more serious and may be terminal (Malaria or Typhoid).

In this most cases where symptoms like this present themselves, there are issues of control, stubbornness, an inability to submit, pride, and a general lack of true love in the marriage.
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by cibilola(f): 3:18pm On May 14, 2010
well, you will be surprised at the most trivial things that causes arguments in a marriage. . . sleeping positions, how the toothpaste tube is pressed, who has the head of fish, who watches what at 9pm etc, It's madness, but it happens even to me, I tend to argue about silly stuff. . . weird, but makes marriage interesting i tell you! cheesy

ps; i dont let outsiders know what hubby and i are arguing about though, lest i read about myself on nairaland. . . tongue
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by queeneve: 12:55am On May 16, 2010
That must be some hot assed wall!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mum Made A List Of Places Not To Marry From. / Househelps In Abuja / Is This Not Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.