Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? (2194 Views)

What Level Are You On This? (picture) / Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by AzaMontana(f): 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
Girl meets guy they date for some time.He shows her some house with no furniture which is very clear that no one stays there.They only go there for quickies then he offers to take her home after every 2minute quicky occassion.She is free with him, he knows he can come to her house anytime even unannounced. He then shows her some classy house and says he stays there but hides a woman's picture behind the microwave thinking she never saw that.He does not want to use the bedroom for the 2 nights they spend there and they sleep in the palour. He claims to be faithful but never tells her he loves her.She is the only one always singing the i love you song, he only says it when she puts him under pressure to say it.He never hold her hand in private or in public, claiming he is a private person.He knows all her friends but she knows none of his.He never helps her out with anything and if he helps out, he demands a pay back.She loves him but the question is does he love her? Nairalanders give your 2cents worth. Share your opinion and give your advice.
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by Sijo01(f): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
Is the girl a foool?
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
Aza Montana: Girl meets guy they date for some time.He shows her some house with no furniture which is very clear that no one stays there.They only go there for quickies then he offers to take her home after every 2minute quicky occassion.She is free with him, he knows he can come to her house anytime even unannounced. He then shows her some classy house and says he stays there but hides a woman's picture behind the microwave thinking she never saw that.He does not want to use the bedroom for the 2 nights they spend there and they sleep in the palour. He claims to be faithful but never tells her he loves her.She is the only one always singing the i love you song, he only says it when she puts him under pressure to say it.He never hold her hand in private or in public, claiming he is a private person.He knows all her friends but she knows none of his.He never helps her out with anything and if he helps out, he demands a pay back.She loves him but the question is does he love her? Nairalanders give your 2cents worth. Share your opinion and give your advice.
I bet he loves her with the whole of his heart.
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by deniyor: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
You already know the answer to the question you are asking!
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by Nnekacherry: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
chai!! Women! It's a pity... Guess she will still be there hoping and waiting for the guy to change...

@OP.. Pls tell that girl to wake up and stop wasting her time.
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
Damn! I love the empty apartment for quickies part. grin
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by Andrew3(m): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
Even if her speedometer is 200 she must try and run 220. angry angry angry angry
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by omega25red(m): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
that girl is an intergalactic dummy
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by batgirl(f): 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
She should better kiss the loser goodbye and wake up from her nightmare. End of story. http:///YvXLym7i please check this link out ppl and ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ u think she's cute enough to be the face of pepsi Nigeria.. Pls like the photo.. The more likes, the more her chances of winning.. Thanks ppl.. Share with friends too.. Thanks hunnies and brovaz
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by amiskurie(m): 12:21am On Sep 14, 2012
Lolita is dat u? cheesy
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 14, 2012
Nice poem
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by r231(m): 12:39am On Sep 14, 2012
how old is this girl undecided undecided

how dumb is this girl undecided undecided

finally, how old and dumb is the person bringing this story undecided undecided

if you cant solve this maths at home, i believe you are ready to rule the world
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by AzaMontana(f): 12:47am On Sep 14, 2012
r231: how old is this girl undecided undecided

how dumb is this girl undecided undecided

finally, how old and dumb is the person bringing this story undecided undecided

if you cant solve this maths at home, i believe you are ready to rule the world

Hahahaha trust yol to be funny. These kinds of things do happen hey. I am pretty sure there is somegirl out there who identifies and if yol choose to be sarcastic instead of having some positive insight nawa for u o
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by r231(m): 12:51am On Sep 14, 2012
Aza Montana:

Hahahaha trust yol to be funny. These kinds of things do happen hey. I am pretty sure there is somegirl out there who identifies and if yol choose to be sarcastic instead of having some positive insight nawa for u o

what girl go to an empty apartment for quicky undecided undecided

what girl go to a mans house and see pic hidden at the bck of microwave and keep mute still slept there for 2days undecided undecided

madam dat relationship no be love na pure s3x and the nxt place will be car if the guy drives
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by AzaMontana(f): 1:28am On Sep 14, 2012
Okay thank you everyone. This topic is closed now. I got the responces and moving on to new topics now. Thank you nairalanders youl are great as always. Keep keeping it real like that.Peace out cool.
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by Mynd44: 1:42am On Sep 14, 2012
I just hope the OP won't be opening any threads in future
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by AzaMontana(f): 1:47am On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44: I just hope the OP won't be opening any threads in future

y?
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by Mynd44: 2:08am On Sep 14, 2012
You really want me to answer that question?
Re: He Never Invites Her To His Home. Whats Wrong With This Picture? by Bisjosh(f): 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
She seriously needs a brain transplant angry

(1) (Reply)

I Love Black Men... 8 Reason's / My Affair With A Virtuous Woman / When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.