Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,409 members, 7,800,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (309718 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by pluto: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
Take it easy people.
What goes up must surely comes down.
You never know the end of time.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
A DELAY IS NOT A DENIAL

God has already changed our Levels . . .

this is so PURE and SURE
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
D site got modified today, hp it gets modified even more with our list.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
I am absolutely confident in my God

A DELAY IS NOT A DENIAL

God has already changed our Levels . . .

this is so PURE and SURE

My People,

just R E L A X
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sonofyisa(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
Few more hours to the year of break through,healin,salvation,favour,celebration and God's protection....Join the moving train 2013 my wonderfull officers of the law
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2012
How much is the salary by the way? Does anybody know? Season's greetings to you all.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
120k 4 ASP & 80K 4 INSP. Happy new year 2u all, c u at colleage on d 28th of Janaury 2013
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 12:17am On Jan 01, 2013
I write by d authority in the name of Jesus Christ, in dis new year every person here looking to get dis job, I join my faith wit urs and prophesy that as u click like on dis post,the same hand that u just used will be used to receive ur employment letter in Jesus Name. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olaezebala: 1:28am On Jan 01, 2013
My fellow officers, happy new year
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eromosele1(m): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2013
B4 pple bgin 2send u pirated sms,let me b d 1st 2 send u an original New Year msg wit NAFDAC NO:01-01-2013. Wishin u a Hapi New Year.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:31am On Jan 01, 2013
why did you hide my post nairaland

THERE IS NO DOUBT AGAIN

EVERYTHING ABOUT ME IS IN A DOUBLE PORTION

EVEN MY * IS * *

I DONT KNOW SPECIFICALLY.
BUT WHENEVER AND WHEREVER,
SEE YOU AT THE COLLEGE.

MAKE SURE YOU LOOK FOR ME,

MY PEOPLE . . .

HAPPY NEW YEAR . . .
A YEAR OF JOY FOR US.

SALARY
. . . . . . . . .
What someone told me is that (no specific figure)as Medicals are on a special salary scale, so it is for ICT. the budget for our assigment is special. take it or leave it.

I KNOW THAT MY GOD LOVES ME.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hapi new year 2 my able officers and men of nigeria police force ict professionals (G DEPARTMENT) COUNT DOWN 2 RESUMPTION. C u all @ colleage. Pls be wise!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OKEY4040(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2013
My fellow awaiting officers,frm i reliable source,no date has been fixed for the release of the names,bt dey hv finished compiling it since dec,bt we hope dat on or b4 2nd week of jan,d names will b released. So lets calm down alittle,God will surely do it 4 us
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by brotimi(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2013
2013, u ar welcome. wen there ar delay in recruitment, one should know dat malpractices will involve
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
My Great Officers,

Remember,

Its what you EXPECT that you will EXPERIENCE.

This is a special recruitment, you saw how transparent it was.

I know most of us must have suffered in one way or the other to go to ABUJA for this recruitment.

We saw clearly that some STATES didnot have candidate, I know this will cause a lot of delay to make up for.

Lets just wait and see if there will be strange names on that list.

The PROBLEM is this, we NIGERIANS dont TRUST one another.

I am very sure that the First encounter we had with the CBT has already proved that the system is transparent.

However, we know that there may still be some few imperfections but anybody associated with it shall definately regret it for life.

PSC is waiting to remove the names of some people (candidates) who will bring money or letter from Politicians.

So, be careful on how you do your runs. The AIG incharge of ICT has called stakeholders' meeting and they have all decided that this process will be very fair. thats why no person can talk about SLOT. thats why nobody has any vital information about it.

CID are already working on our names (especially the suspects), your school record whether you are morally ok, criminal involvements and cases etc.
They do not want to rush and they do not want to employ STSIRORRET.

I know you will say this is Nigeria now.
That is a Gross Insult!
Its high time we all raised Nigeria flag with respect and dignity.

You may think Nigeria is CORRUPT but not 100%.
You know Nigeria and Nigerians are very SMART.
Nigeria dont Joke with her heart beat.
There are some reservations.

I bet you this our RECRUITMENT will be a WONDER to any DUMMY.

Our prayer should be FAVOUR.

Which GOD has already DONE.

So, lets just R E L A X and keep watching this SUSPENSE and INTRIGUE packed MOVIE.

WE shall all LAUGH at the END.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ahmedo2: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2013
@brotimi, pls dont infiltrate the house with your negative thinking. As for me, the whole recruitment process is still a surprise to me. Dis job was actually the list on my mind then even after the exam. Let us all be confident, the Job is ours by His Grace, Let God take the Wheel.
brotimi: 2013, u ar welcome. wen there ar delay in recruitment, one should know dat malpractices will involve
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by brotimi(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2013
The truth must be told whether we like it or not, d list we ar expecting we be a surprise to every1 but ..... i have faith like all of u do in ds forum & i pray dat d final list will bring smile to all of us
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
THE TRUTH TO BE TOLD IS "NIGERIA IS GOING DOWN THROUGH THE OCEAN OF CORRUPTION AND SOME FEW NIGERIANS ARE SINCERELY BESIEGING FOR A SALVAGE"

MY DEARS,

PLEASE, JOIN THIS FEW NIGERIANS BECAUSE THIS JOB IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE

THANK YOU
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by rexfada(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hello fellow officers, I want to believe this long silence by the PSC is a plot to surprise us o. Am patiently waiting!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by rexfada(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
Hello fellow officers, I want to believe this long silence by the PSC is a plot to surprise us in a positive way o. Am patiently waiting!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
Make una stop the push false info!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ahmedo2: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
@cross077, are you sure of dis info, if u are sure, when exactly on Sunday does it happened? pls stop given dis house false info. i lives in Abuja and i was in POWA the following day after d physical/medical to inspect d place for a friend who missed d Saturday screening. there was no sign that such thing happened. I'm not disputing the fact that politicians will have their slots.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
Broda I don't do false hope ooo!! I belief wot's mine is mine.. On sunday from 9am people ran and did dia medicals... Y do u fink u can change the norm in naija guy!! Wake up oooo! The fact say u apply police no go fit change the existing protocols

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sonofyisa(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
Fellow officers let's jst pray n ask God dat d right pple sud all mak d list even if odas come on board tru oda ways, dat sud nt b our concernd cos surely dat wud happen......I no of a person dat came for d exam uninvited though the person ws nt allow for the exams bt ws called for the medical/physical screenin hw do u explain dat?....to b honest wit u d same person has bin tellin pple dat he has been shortlisted n his preparin for trainin january.....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by brotimi(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2013
i rest my case .....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eromosele1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
Н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇м̣̣̥̇̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ṁ̭̥̈̅̄м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇м̣̣̥̇̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇м̣̣̥̇̊м̲̣̣̥м̣̣̥̇̊м̲̣̣̥м̣̣̥̇̊м̲̣̣̥м̣̣̥̇̊м̣̣̥̇̊. ! What will u people say to what this man just said here? Well my hope is built on nothing less but by jesus christ my Righteousness. My name is there by God grace. Amen
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2013
Wen d list comes out,this drama would end!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
I believe that there is always SENSE in NONSENSE.

But please, don't misunderstand me at all.

You are dealing with Highly Intelligent PSC.

The Dates on your Letter for Physical/Medical Exam were Saturday and Sunday so if you see people there POWA on Sunday, it simply means they are doing there job according to Schedule.

Any seem obnoxious schedule may be for those blank spaces (States), we all expect make up for them.
Remember "QUOTA SYSTEM"

Its like our mentality has been corrupted by this Man - know - Man "CONNECTION" stuffs.

Its a devil's lie, that its your connection that all matters.

What Matters is Favour of God.

Now, I believe this HOUSE is already DIVIDED to 2 set of beliefs.

Set 1.
Those with the belief that Nigeria will never change for Good because of CORRUPTION.

Set 2.
Those with the belief that Nigeria will ever change for Good because of INTEGRITY.

Very soon we shall all see the end of this RECRUITMENT.

Let see where these beliefs will take us.

I implore you all to BELIEVE the right BELIEF.

I still love you all, though.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2013
@mj
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2013
HI my great officers, in everytin gve tanks 2 almight God. I strongly believe dat d list released 4 phy/med screening did'nt reflect QUOTA SYSTEM, Since dat is so PSC would want 2 make up 4 those states 2 aviod protest 4rm dis states. It was stated by Ms Obi 31st of december on punch news paper dat "PSC Would ensure at recruitment stage quota system is considered but promotion would be base on merit". I strongly believe dat PSC is on d right track, lets be fair in our judgements & comments. Indeed Nigeria & Nigerians including PSC is turning 4 beta. God is Love.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Copeland: 7:47am On Jan 03, 2013
Good morning my fellow Asps......The final list will be out next week....and u will be succeful...say amen.".......it's a year of favour for u!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (201) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.