Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,467 members, 7,801,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (309721 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2013
millionjoys: GOOD MORNING

MY GREAT AND GALANT OFFICERS,

LETS THANK GOD AND BELIEVE HIM.

WITH ONE LOVE, HOPE AND FAITH . . .

PSC WILL CONTACT US . . .

TODAY AND TOMORROW

IF NOT . . .

I WILL SAY MY FINAL BYE-BYE TO THIS FORUM . . .

LETS BE OF GOOD CHEER . . .

I HAVE A PROMPTING IN MY SPIRIT THAT THIS WEEK HOLDS UNUSUAL BUT PLEASANT SURPRISES FOR US. . .

WE SHALL ALL HAVE GENUINE REASONS TO CELEBRATE BECAUSE OF THIS OUR APPOINTMENT WITH PSC . . .

I HAVE 30 HOURS TO GO . . .

I WILL BE COUNTING DOWN TENACIOUSLY . . .

HAPPY DAYS . . . .

pls don't say dat cos u ar a pillar 2 dis forum. 2gather we shal celebrate in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eromosele1(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2013
princejob: List of Successful Candidates For Interview

1. The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Entrance Examination for the first intake of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on 15th September, 2012. They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board from Sunday, 20th January, 2013 – Wednesday, 20th February, 2013 at the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano. Candidates will appear before the Selection Board in 4 batches for one week each as follows:
(a) BATCH 1. (Candidates from the under-listed states are to report on Sunday, 20th January, 2013).
(1) Abia
(2) Adamawa
(3) Akwa Ibom
(4) Anambra
(5) Bauchi
(6) Bayelsa
(7) Benue
(cool Borno
(9) Cross River
(b) BATCH 2. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report on Sunday, 27th January, 2013).
(1) Delta
(2) Ebonyi
(3) Kano
(4) Ekiti
(5) Kebbi
(6) Gombe
(7) Imo
(cool Jigawa
(9) Kaduna

(c) BATCH 3. (Candidates from the under-listed states are to report on Sunday, 3rd February, 2013).
(1) Edo
(2) Katsina
(3) Enugu
(4) Kogi
(5) Kwara
(6) Lagos
(7) Nasarawa
(cool Niger
(9) Ogun

(d) BATCH 4. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report on Sunday, 10th February, 2013).
(1) Ondo
(2) Osun
(3) Oyo
(4) Plateau
(5) Rivers
(6) Sokoto
(7) Taraba
(cool Yobe
(9) Zamfara
(10) FCT Abuja

2. Candidates who fail to report on the above dates for their respective batches will not be allowed to attend the interview.

3. All candidates will first undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates screening, medical tests and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview,

4. Candidates must bring along the original and photocopies of the following
documents:
(a) Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
(b) Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
(c) Proof of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government as the case may be. Certificates obtained from Police Officers from the same State of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign.
(d) Acknowledgement Cards for external SSCE/GCE only.
(e) Police Academy acknowledgement forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form from Zenith Bank.
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
5. Candidates are to also bring along the following items:
(a) Two blue shorts and 2 white T-shirts
(b) A pair of white canvas shoes and 2 pairs of white socks
(c) Toiletries
(d) Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil
(e) Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results
(f) Second copy of Postcard photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Examination Centre during the Entrance Examination.

Download List: 

PPOLAC Admission Short- List.pd

PrinceJob, Gdmrni,pls what is dis all about now n where did u get this post that u send accros? Pls throw more light on this pls.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
ITS A CROSS ROAD . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by bolloloh(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Eromosele1:

PrinceJob, Gdmrni,pls what is dis all about now n where did u get this post that u send accros? Pls throw more light on this pls.

Eromosele....dis post is for our Younger dat wrote d Police College undergraduate test sept last year.....so our own will be Out soon by his grace!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
I have downloaded that list . . .

Its well packed and arranged . . .

The future is bright
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by petera1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
hello fellow Officers. this indeed is my first time to say or rather drop a message here.
i must confess, you people are doing a great job here.

as regard the yet shortlisted names, i pray our hopes will never be dashed.
we will all make it to the final list. He had brought us this far and will not abandon us now.

a little patience my dear...

thanks
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
I HAVE 24 HOURS LEFT . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Wao
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kmontee: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
Still waiting patiently for d list, pray it comes out b4 d end of tomorow.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
EJAY, ABRESPECT, GFREY6, ELLEKTRO, ALUTA 02, EDDIE07, KMOTEE, SONOFYISA, EYEOFGOD, DON TIM, BROTIMI, PRINCEJOB AND MY OTHER GREAT OFFICERS BOTH NEW AND THE EXISTING. . .

ALL PROTOCOLS DULY OBSERVED

THE DAY IS STILL YOUNG,

AND I BELIEVE THAT THIS WEEK WILL EVENTUALLY END FOR US IN CELEBRATIONS . . .

I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR BELIEFS BUT I KNOW THAT
. . .
THERE IS POWER IN UNITY.

LETS JOIN OUR FAITH TOGETHER . . .

THAT WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS OUR SMS OF CONGRATULATION NOTIFICATION FROM POL SER COM SHOULD BE RECEIVED TO BE SPECIFIC 3:30 PM 18TH JANUARY 2013 . . . .

ACCORDING TO 1 JOHN 5 : 14
LETS HAVE THE CONFIDENCE

AND

HEBREW 11 : 1

FAITH IS THE SUBSTANCE OF THINGS HOPED FOR . . . .
AND THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN.

THIS IS THE WORD OF GOD. . .

PLS. IF 2 OR MORE AGREE ON A THING ON EARTH . . .
IT SHALL BE ENDORSED AND APPROVED IN HEAVEN.

EVEN PSC WILL JUST RELEASE THE LIST WHETHER BY COMMISSION OR OMISSION.

BECAUSE GOD HAS TAKEN OVER . . .
HE IS INVICIBLE MIRACLE WORKER.

I APPRECIATE YOU ALL

4 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olumbre(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
@all: this will be my 1st time im contributing. kudos guys.
i love u guys courage. it is well.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olaezebala: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
olumbre: @all: this will be my 1st time im contributing. kudos guys.
i love u guys courage. it is well.
welcome onboard
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2013

@mj. I agree with u,d list must com out dis week worst case 2moro. D wait is disrupting my activities n causing me to have dispersed attention. In light of dis,after 2morow I wld b away from dis thread so as to focus. I just want a surprise now n not anticipation.

P.S. Dis aint giving up,its me not allowing other options suffer from d wait.

Almost hit d submit wit d above text den my inner man said "towards d end we record casualities" + "you r strength to some persons weakness"

So, I just refueled my wait tank.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OKEY4040(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
PSC is turning urs to WAITERS n WAITRESS. infact am nt waitin again,make i pack my bag begin dey go police colege for Lagos. U guys shuld meet me dia any time d list is out. Pls help me copy my serial no or any necesary no attatched to my name. Hopin to welcom u dia wen u arrive.
Cheers waiters nd waitress.
Frm ASP Okey4040

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OKEY4040(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
PSC is turning urs to WAITERS n WAITRESS. infact am nt waitin again,make i pack my bag begin dey go police colege for Lagos. U guys shuld meet me dia any time d list is out. Pls help me copy my serial no or any necesary no attatched to my name. Hopin to welcom u dia wen u arrive.
Cheers waiters nd waitress.
Frm ASP Okey4040.
L O L.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
@AHMED02

YOU ARE THE GREAT OFFICER OF THE DAY

YOU HAVE BEEN VIEWING THIS FORUM SINCE MORNING AND NEVER CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING.

HOPE YOU ARE NOT THE PSC AGENT ON THIS FORUM?

@DON TIM

BROTHER, I DEY FILL YOU.
THE SITUATION ON GROUND REQUIRES THE WISDOM OF GOD TO HANDLE.

@OKEY4040

I CAN SEE . . .

YOU ARE ALREADY GOING Y Z A R C . . .
IS THAT ALL WHAT PSC HAS TURNED YOU TO?

HERE YOU ARE . . .
I LIKE Y Z A R C PEOPLE.

YOU ARE TAKING US TO THE NEXT LEVEL

DONT GO THERE NOW O.

PLS WAIT FOR ME TO JOIN YOU ON THE 4TH FEBRUARY 2013.

@ MY GREAT OFFICERS

I HAVE LESS THAN 20 HOURS LEFT

HOPE OUR FAITH IS ALREADY ENGAGED?

I TRUST YOU GUYS . . .

BE EXPECTING AN UNUSUAL SHOCKER TOMORROW . . .

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALL AROUND ONLINE IN THE HOUSE TOMORROW FROM 8:00AM TO 8:00PM SO THAT WE CAN CHANGE THE ORIENTATION AND THE BEARING OF THE SUBJECT MATTER.

I AM A VERY BUSY ENTHUSIASTIC COMPUTER SCIENTIST TOO BUT STILL I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE SURE I STAY CONNECTED TOMORROW . . .

IN UNITY WE STAND . . .

WE ARE TAKING ALL OUR RIGHTFUL RIGHTS RIGHTLY.

THAT WE ARE PATIENT DOES NOT MEAN THAT WE ARE "PATIENTS"

TO BE A POLICE ONE HAS TO BE SMART . . .

E - POLICE FOR THAT MATTER . . .

GOD HAS INTERVENED . . .

YOUR HEART SHALL BE FILLED WITH MILLIONJOYS TOMORROW . . .

C H E E R S ! ! !

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
J - E - S - U - S
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
Abrespect: J - E - S - U - S

C - H - R - I - S - T
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by khliboy: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
Which site did u download the list of candidates from..... I would like to know plss
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
khliboy: Which site did u download the list of candidates from..... I would like to know plss
directory of tertiary institutions

or type PPOLAC LIST.PDF IN GOOGLE
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie7: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
18~01~2013 shall be a memorable day....another speculation most will say...the good LORD has answered us..glory to HIM and HIM alone

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Good9t everybody,I wish us all the best,have a peaceful 9t rest my people.It is well.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Shall we continue in SPECULATIONs so dat PSC should hold on 2 d LIST?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
eddie 7: 18~01~2013 shall be a memorable day....another speculation most will say...the good LORD has answered us..glory to HIM and HIM alone
Ogheneobukowme
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ejay: Good9t everybody,I wish us all the best,have a peaceful 9t rest my people.It is well.

Galant ASP EJAY C U AT CAMPEEEEEÉEÈEEEEEËEE
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
I knw d person dat knw d person, dat knw d person dat knw d chairman of PSC
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
I no d PERSON dat no d person dat no d person
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OKEY4040(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
@Abrespect, abeg go slip.
We ar becomin addicted to dis page, Anticipatin some1 dat will giv us any info frm PSC, bt i tell u most solemnly,even d staff of PSC dont even kno wen d list will b relaese,quot me anywhere,am very sure of dis cos i hv like 2 of dem.
D chairman is yet to convey d final meetin wia dey will take d final decision on dis.
Gd nyt my fellow anticipators,we will get dia IJN.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:08am On Jan 18, 2013
I HAVE LESS THAN 15 HOURS . . .

THIS IS BEYOND LOGIC AND LOGISTICS . . .

THIS LIST MUST BE RELEASED TODAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:35am On Jan 18, 2013
IMAGINE ME ! ! !

I COULD NOT SLEEP I HAVE TO JUST STAY WATCHING THE WATCH AS IT TICKS ON AND ON . . .

I PRAY THAT OUR EXPECTATIONS SHALL NEVER BE CUT OFF.

. . . WE SHALL NEVER RECOVER FROM THE FAVOUR OF GOD IN OUR LIVES TODAY IN JESUS NAME . . .

TODAY, 18TH JANUARY 2013 MARKS 2 MONTHS AFTER OUR LAST SCREEN AT POLICE HQTRS, ABUJA.

SO, WE OPEN TODAY . . .

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER,

AND OF THE SON,

AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

. . . . . . AMEN

HAPPY DAYS
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Aigobaba: 6:39am On Jan 18, 2013
Espirit de corps my great officers,gudmornin and nice day ahead.@d appointed time PSC we all contacts us
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 6:45am On Jan 18, 2013
@ million Joy. Assuming the list did not come out today dont give up because quitters never win, just sit up and allow God to do his work. Our God is not a God of confusion he knows the end from beginning. It is a matter of time. The cadet from POLAC just finish their polygraphy test and it was conducted by policemen from oversee. I am very sure that those whites will not go back until our test is coinducted. A source from PSC told me that there is no information concerning the list maybe they dont want to reveal official secret to avoid pressure from godfather. Let us stop panicking, Pls let us be thanking God and be praying, God will do his wonders. Amen. It is well with us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (201) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.