Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Nestle SIWES/IT - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nestle SIWES/IT (11644 Views)

A Thread For Prospective Industrial Training (SIWES) Students. / Nestle Nigeria Siwes Aptitude Test / Siwes/it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nestle SIWES/IT by luv4mama(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2012
Please people I need ur help, I'm going for a siwes aptitude test @ Nestle and I need ur help on the nature of questions that would appear. Please I have to get this, but with ur help. And by the way, I studied business administration. Thanx. Alex
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
i think you should have an hint on the questions that might be asked based on happenings there and for the position you're going for...business or production,research, maintenance etc....otherwise if it's just the normal aptitude test, then i think verbal reasoning, quantitative/mild calculation, abstract reasoning test could be administered if you pass then a skill test could be conducted like i said earlier based on the position you're going for.
just relax, google search possible questions and try taking those online test,,al d bst..plz hw did u get d placement? plz share, i'm interested....tanx
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by luv4mama(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2012
Thanx bro. Well I actually finished from a poly and got my IT letter n submitted to various companies, which nestle happend to be one of, n luckily for me, I received a text from them inviting me for the test
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by worldz(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
luv4mama: Thanx bro. Well I actually finished from a poly and got my IT letter n submitted to various companies, which nestle happened to be one of, n luckily for me, I received a text from them inviting me for the test
@luv4mama, can you help in supplying the address of Nestle where you submitted your IT letter, so that others can give it a try? I tried checking the address on the internet but couldn't find any. Your feedback to this will be highly appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
yeah, d address ..plz do...al d best
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by luv4mama(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2012
22/24, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju,
P. M. B. 21164, Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel: 234-01-4978720-4; 2715700, 02;
Fax: 234-01-4963033, 2715701
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by worldz(m): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2012
luv4mama: 22/24, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju,
P. M. B. 21164, Ikeja, Lagos.
Tel: 234-01-4978720-4; 2715700, 02;
Fax: 234-01-4963033, 2715701
@luv4mama, thanks!
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by Drkul(f): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
@luv4mama pls can u send ur no. I need to ask u ? abt d nestle n ow it went. I also intend to do my I.T at nestle. Tanx
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by bollybees(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
Join the community of smart intending interns, looking for SIWES- Industrial Placement or Internship - on facebook by liking this page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/winternafrica for latest SIWES info on Google, KPMG, P & G , Total and even more....
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by anniewalts: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
Please I have any aptitude test with nestel, and I reaaly need u guys help, probably those that av experience nestel siwes aptitude test. Jst wanna knw the kinda questions that wuld b coming out thanks
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by cyprel(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
lolzz

I have been there Bro. they are just using d test to deceive people cos they have already selected d people they need through backdoor majority of which are connection from the staff and management.

for d test, expect English,little maths, biology,current affairs and some questions about d company e.g who is the current managing director of Nestlé and d founder etc..bro d questions are so cheap that a jss2 student will answer all without mistakes.

all d best
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by MrTeymee(m): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2015
cyprel:
lolzz

I have been there Bro. they are just using d test to deceive people cos they have already selected d people they need through backdoor majority of which are connection from the staff and management.

for d test, expect English,little maths, biology,current affairs and some questions about d company e.g who is the current managing director of Nestlé and d founder etc..bro d questions are so cheap that a jss2 student will answer all without mistakes.

all d best

Where you selected? I did my IT there tho
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by cyprel(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
I wasn't selected.I wrote their test about three years back and was not happy about their selection process despite all the effort I put in.I later heard from a reliable source that the selection process is by man -no-man.
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by MrTeymee(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
cyprel:
I wasn't selected.I wrote their test about three years back and was not happy about their selection process despite all the effort I put in.I later heard from a reliable source that the selection process is by man -no-man.
Lools sorwie bout that bro
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by waxyung(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2015
Profitable I.T placement for ND Agricultural Technology student in Lagos...HELP!
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by petengine(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hi every body,pls who has any idea about the format or style for total nigeria I.T (SIWES) entrance test questions.i need to know dis ASAP.thanks
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by Mote2(m): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2015
petengine:
Hi every body,pls who has any idea about the
format or style for total nigeria I.T (SIWES)
entrance test questions.i need to know dis
ASAP.thanks

Where are you having yours.. Port Harcourt or Lagos?
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by petengine(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2015
Mote2:

Where are you having yours.. Port Harcourt or Lagos?
Lagos and you?
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by Mote2(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
petengine:
Lagos and you?
Portharcourt... Any practice questions?
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by petengine(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2015
Mote2:

Portharcourt... Any practice questions?
rush now to GMASS beside Genesis @ choba uniport and get a practice test questions for the total test tomorrow. concentrate on current affairs, English and elementary maths. in the material you'll get at gmass concentrate on "speed maths" almost at the last pages of the material. thank me later and good luck
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by Mote2(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
petengine:

rush now to GMASS beside Genesis @ choba uniport and get a practice test questions for the total test tomorrow. concentrate on current affairs, English and elementary maths. in the material you'll get at gmass concentrate on "speed maths" almost at the last pages of the material. thank me later and good luck

Thanks man... All the best in yours tomorrow..
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by petengine(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2015
Mote2:

Thanks man... All the best in yours tomorrow..
how was the exams?
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by Mote2(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
petengine:

how was the exams?

It was good... Knowing what to expect and the preparation helped a lot.. Hoping for the best.
How was urs?
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by petengine(m): 12:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Mote2:

It was good... Knowing what to expect and the preparation helped a lot.. Hoping for the best.
How was urs?
Mine was great. believing God for success
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by wanderlust007(m): 1:11am On Feb 21, 2016
@petengine and mote2, please, I'm going to av my 6mnths SIWES did yr, pls wat are ur suggestions, hw was ur Total application and how did u apply?
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by LordPherule(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2016
Is Nestle IT application still on?
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by petengine(m): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
wanderlust007:
@petengine and mote2, please, I'm going to av my 6mnths SIWES did yr, pls wat are ur suggestions, hw was ur Total application and how did u apply?
visit www.ansacareers.com and fill out their contact form and believe me you'll get a respond to your question
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by wanderlust007(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
petengine:

visit www.ansacareers.com and fill out their contact form and believe me you'll get a respond to your question
OK 10x
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by petengine(m): 1:33am On Feb 22, 2016
this is very helpful for I.T students
5 Ways to Easily Secure your SIWES Placement:
http://www.eduansa.com/5-ways-to-easily-secure-your-siwes-placement/
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by LordPherule(m): 10:46am On Feb 23, 2016
LordPherule:
Is Nestle IT application still on?

Thank God. I've been invited to come for SIWES aptitude test at Nestle Flowergate, Riye RA, Sagamu on February 26th Fri. What are the likely questions to come across? Your contributions can help. Thanks.
Re: Nestle SIWES/IT by petengine(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2016
Get ready for an amazing experience…

Exciting, challenging and incredibly beneficial to your career, an I.T placement gives you the valuable experience you need to put everything you learn in the classroom into real-life practice.

But remember, you can’t just sit back and expect all the top companies to start knocking on your door. It’s really competitive out there, so you need to make sure you’re well prepared and give yourself the best possible chance of securing the perfect placement.

So, What’s inside this e-book…

Who can help me get an I.T placement in Nigeria?

What are the benefits of an I.T placement in Nigeria?

How do I get the I.T placement I want?

What sort of I.T placement is right for me?

Applying for I.T placements in Nigeria

Where to submit your I.T letters for placement?

What happens if I can’t get an I.T placement?

That’s where this guide comes in. Over the next few pages, the ebook introduce you to the placement process and all the support that’s available… Ready? Let’s go.

Visit: http://www.eduansa.com/free-ebooks/ to get a free copy of the e-book on “Your Ultimate Guide To Getting I.T Placement in Nigeria” deliver to your email.

After reading this e-book: Getting your I.T placement shouldn’t be hard anymore…

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The English Word For "YINMU"? / 127 Students Nominated For South-East Campus Award (Pictures) / My 2 Weeks IELTS Journey And Tips To Help You Achieve A 8+ Band Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.