Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:48 AM

3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister (4584 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by hotangel2(f): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2005
De-king, tick says the clock, tick tick..what u have to do, do quick. Will u just tell her you like her or what? rolleyes rolleyes
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by gina34(f): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2005
funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Hot-angel love na by force.even if he told me he likes me i won,t take it cos you forced him to say it. grin cheesy
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by gina34(f): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2005
Besides i never told you i want him tosay he likes me.
i like to atack him cos it's fun thats all. cheesy
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by gina34(f): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2005
De-king don't mind them with their love talk.just be yourself smiley
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by DEKING3(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2005
hey gina you just sent in 3 posts one after the other without wating for me. That's o.k sha.
I know. Thanks jare my ............. grin
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by gina34(f): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2005
you are welcome.o jare my................. grin
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by DEKING3(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2005
wink
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by gina34(f): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2005
funny smiley
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by nike4luv(f): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2005
gina and deking..wow dis is gud
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by gina34(f): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2005
nike what do you mean? cheesy
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by nike4luv(f): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2005
haha..u dont even kno?..gurl!
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by gina34(f): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2005
No i don't. rolleyes
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by nike4luv(f): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2005
gurl..u be acting innocent
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by gina34(f): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2005
But i am and you alone know it grin
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by maclee(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2005
my friend u r really sick, let the reverse be the case how would u feel.. if u know u will feel good, just go ahed and marry her otherwise forget her. but i bet u the parents will never agree to that
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by hotangel2(f): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2005
Awww Gina and De-king. this is amazing. smiley
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by CorporateNija(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2005
what exactly do u see in the younger sister that u feel is lacking in ur fiancee? is it physical attributes, then forget it because it's effect on u will wear off after sometime. Is it some personality trait, if yes then how important are those traits to u in the long run. Because they dated for 4 years doesn't mean he's getting married out of love, mayb he feels obliged to. At the end of the day if the you see CONCRETE reason why u shouldn't marry ur fiancee, then better now than u breaking up a marriage 10 years from now when u may already have had kids and plenty regrets. cool
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by spicy4real(f): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2005
i think d guy is partially drunk u knew u had interest 4 d younger sis u kept quiet and waited 4 a whole 3wks 2 d weddin u must b sick and ure tryin 2 commit incest mister
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by Motee(f): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2005
Danasco, 3weeks don pass so what happened or am l losing track of this post.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by Ra(f): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2005
Erm..... Danasco, there is professional help for people like your friend; I believe those guys are called 'physiatrists'.

He is downright insane is what he is and deserves neither of the sisters. He is engaged to be married to one sister in less than 3 days now (if this story is to be believed) and is allegedly in love with the other.... how utterly preposterous!!!

My final say..... He needs professional help, the kind where he gets to be sedated and calmed down!
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by hotangel2(f): 4:46am On Aug 20, 2005
Threee weeks has been completed. NO? So what did you/your friend do/did.?
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by gina34(f): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2005
you are right Hot-angel.
but come to think of it are you sure the guy in question is not danasco. lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by Ra(f): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2005
In which case he would appear to be on honeymoon (with which one of the sisters? I wonder) seeing as he's a bit of a scarce commodity around here now. wink

Just messing about, don't mind me. grin
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by hotangel2(f): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2005
he could be @ nike.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by gina34(f): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2005
@R a you may be right.

@hot-angel funny.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by hotangel2(f): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2005
Fvck, i meant @ gina.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by TaliTali(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2005
@gina @hot-angel does not answer any question related to this topic girls. Reconstruct your minds and come again.
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by hotangel2(f): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2005
Well Three weeks has passed (or shall i say, it's been over three weeks now). We need to know what HAPPENED!!!!!!!! rolleyes rolleyes
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by pearldrops(f): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2005
your good friend is just infatuated andif he is not then he must be lusting after something in that girls body,cos first and formost the thought of a fresh yankee girl is enveloping in his brains and her being sexy and seductive but that's not all if he had tru feelings for this jnr girl why did he not say so long ago?or why did he not get her number from his fiancee and call her?
l've seen cases of men dating the older sister but ended up marrying the younger ones yes fate has it that this youner girl might be the one for him/then but.................... it's always after a breakup not when they are still digging on fine with the the snr girl.
your friend should not NOT make such mistake does this younger girl love him? or does he only just want to go inside her/Bleep her? this would av been best done if he were no longer with his fiancee besides HE SHOULD NOT TEAR THAT FAMILY APART JUST BECOS OF HIS SEXUALL LUST
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by eveseh(f): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2006
why did you marry the jumior sista frist?
why u wanna break someone's heart

if any man do that to me i'll kill you,
my husband and my junior sista, no way
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by pearldrops(f): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2006
think fast act wisely
Re: 3 Weeks to Our Wedding, I Want Her Junior Sister by baby4u2(f): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2006
i mean does he think it will actually work? common man. its a 1% possibility that the junior sis will fall for him, nonsense. he better not spoil plans and disgrace himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Being Happy & Looking Good: Is The Best Revenge, Yes Or No? What Do You Think? / Why Are Ladies Opening Their Cleavage Nowadays? / Is This True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.