Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? (12884 Views)

Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) / Can You Explain This Line From The Quran - Religion Of Peace? / Happy Hijrah 1434 To All Muslims Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by coninse: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
[b] PLEASE NOTE: I'm not using this post to start a fight or embarrass the Muslims. I just want to understand more about the religion. Although I'm not a Muslim but I have close friends and families who are Muslims. If you feel offended, I'm so sorry but if you would like to enlighten me more on these quotes, I'll be grateful.

Here are some quotes from the "Holy" Qur'an which I find disturbing. Can any peace loving Muslims out there explain this?

Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war. Qur’an:9:5

Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission. Qur’an:9:29

Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah. Qur’an:8:39

So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world). Qur’an:8:39

Fight them and Allah will punish them by your hands, lay them low, and cover them with shame. He will help you over them. Qur’an:9:14

Believers, what is the matter with you, that when you are asked to go forth and fight in Allah’s Cause you cling to the earth? Do you prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? Unless you go forth, He will afflict and punish you with a painful doom, and put others in your place. Qur’an:9:38

Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you. Qur’an:9:123

The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause. Qur’an:9:88

O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding. Qur’an:8:65

The revelation of the scripture is from Allah, The Mighty, The Wise. Qur’an:45:2

And He has set firm mountains in the earth so that it would not shake with you. Qur’an:16:15

Have you not seen how God makes the clouds move gently, then joins them together, then makes them into a stack, and then you see the rain come out of it. Qur’an: 24:43

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.” Qur'an 2:191

Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.” Qur'an 9:123

When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.” Qur'an 9:5

Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.” Qur'an 3:85

The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them.” Qur'an 9:30

Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam” Qur'an 5:33

The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque.” Qur'an 9:28

Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” Qur'an 22:19

Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” Qur'an 47:4

The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them.” Qur'an 8:65

Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.” Qur'an 3:28

Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.” Qur'an 8:12

Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels.” Qur'an 8:60
[/b]

When I saw this information, I didn't believe until I read those passages on http://quran.com.
Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by LagosShia: 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
coninse: [b] PLEASE NOTE: I'm not using this post to start a fight or embarrass the Muslims. I just want to understand more about the religion. Although I'm not a Muslim but I have close friends and families who are Muslims. If you feel offended, I'm so sorry but if you would like to enlighten me more on these quotes, I'll be grateful.

Here are some quotes from the "Holy" Qur'an which I find disturbing. Can any peace loving Muslims out there explain this?

Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war. Qur’an:9:5

Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission. Qur’an:9:29

So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world). Qur’an:8:39

Fight them and Allah will punish them by your hands, lay them low, and cover them with shame. He will help you over them. Qur’an:9:14

Believers, what is the matter with you, that when you are asked to go forth and fight in Allah’s Cause you cling to the earth? Do you prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? Unless you go forth, He will afflict and punish you with a painful doom, and put others in your place. Qur’an:9:38

Fight the unbelievers around you, and let them find harshness in you. Qur’an:9:123

The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah’s Cause. Qur’an:9:88

O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding. Qur’an:8:65

The revelation of the scripture is from Allah, The Mighty, The Wise. Qur’an:45:2

And He has set firm mountains in the earth so that it would not shake with you. Qur’an:16:15

Have you not seen how God makes the clouds move gently, then joins them together, then makes them into a stack, and then you see the rain come out of it. Qur’an: 24:43

Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” Qur'an 22:19

Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” Qur'an 47:4

Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.” Qur'an 8:12

[/b]

When I saw this information, I didn't believe until I read those passages on http://quran.com.

[size=18pt]Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"? [/size]
By Huda, About.com Guide

Question: Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?
Answer: The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.

"Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter, But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful, If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.

"Fight the Pagans" - If They Break Treaties
A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." Again, the preceding and following verses give the context.
This verse was revealed during a historical period when the small Muslim community had entered into treaties with neighboring tribes (Jewish, Christian, and pagan). Several of the pagan tribes had violated the terms of their treaty, secretly aiding an enemy attack against the Muslim community. The verse directly before this one instructs the Muslims to continue to honor treaties with anyone who has not since betrayed them, because fulfilling agreements is considered a righteous action. Then the verse continues, that those who have violated the terms of the treaty have declared war, so fight them, (as quoted above).

Directly after this permission to fight, the same verse continues, "but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them, for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." The subsequent verses instruct the Muslims to grant asylum to any member of the pagan tribe/army who asks for it, and again reminds that "as long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God loves the righteous."

Conclusion
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. Nowhere in the Qur'an can be found support for indiscriminate slaughter, the killing of non-combatants, or murder of innocent persons in 'payback' for another people's alleged crimes.
The Islamic teachings on this subject can be summed up in the following verses (Qur'an 60:7-8 ) :
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

http://islam.about.com/od/terrorism/f/terrorism_verse.htm

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by LagosShia: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
please take note in addition to the explanation given above,that the Quranic verses in the OP may not have accurate translations.the translation given might have used words to send an alarming expression than the context intended in the actual verse.therefore make sure you cross-check the verses from a reliable muslim Quran translation.the ones presented that are accurately translated,you can find explation given in the article I earlier posted dealing with verses on jihad.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by manmacho: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
LagosShia: please take note in addition to the explanation given above,that the Quranic verses in the OP may not have accurate translations.the translation given might have used words to send an alarming expression than the context intended in the actual verse.therefore make sure you cross-check the verses from a reliable muslim Quran translation.the ones presented that are accurately translated,you can find explation given in the article I earlier posted dealing with verses on jihad.

i will rather you take each of the verses he quoted and explain to us what they mean, emphasis on each please.

go back to the OP and explian each verses

The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them.” Qur'an 9:30 (does these have another meaning)

The unbelievers are silly; urge the Muslims to fight them.” Qur'an 8:65

1 Like

Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by LagosShia: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
^
Silence is the great answer to a great fool!
Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by tutee1000: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
LagosShia: ^

Better keep silent than show ur ignorance...

1 Like

Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by bigmaut: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
uu
Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by bigmaut: 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
LagosShia: ^
Silence is wiser if u are boxed in a corner,u hav exhausted of yur lies in yur chest,rather than speak out & clear d doubt that u are a fool,a big gullible fool. ;

1 Like

Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by chimauga(m): 5:40am On Sep 15, 2012
i strongly condem any insult of
any religion directly or indirectly
by one another...
But what is this religion..
Religion is purly man made
organisation approved by a deity God or god..
That is why one can make one
object and call that religion of a
particular group people and by
beliving or having faith in that
makes it to start working on them ...
The suprem leader of every
religion is God or Allah..it means
that God or Allah cannot be seen
or felt.. So he works
supernaturally.. If God or Allah wants to help, he does that
super nationally without one
seen him doing it , and also if he
wants to kill , he will do so with
out any one knowing...
"ANY RELIGION THAT FIGHTS FOR THIER GOD IS NOT A TRUE
RELIGION" If any one insults
Allah , alow Allah to take action
thank u
Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by Sweetnecta: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
@conise:
by coninse: 12:43pm On Sep 14
PLEASE NOTE: I'm not using this post to start a fight or embarrass the Muslims. I just want to understand more about the religion. Although I'm not a Muslim but I have close friends and families who are Muslims. If you feel offended, I'm so sorry but if you would like to enlighten me more on these quotes, I'll be grateful.
You could have done yourself a whole heap of good if you have done some research, studying, discussion with your close friends and families who are muslims or even leadership of muslim communities in your town, before coming here without absolutely any of what an astute person seeking truth should do. Anyway, i will just attempt the first 5 quoted and hope you will do some work of your own to get to the truth. We must realize that verses of Quran were are to give information, new or reinforced what has been known, warn, encourage, guide, instruct, answer, caution and lead as in guidance to good or away from evil. No verse lacks the reason for revelation. Unlike other scriptures where you have unnecessary once upon a time stories or opinions of individuals, all you have in the Quran is Word of God, He directly relating to Muhammad [sa] through the archAngel Jibril [as] and in the last 4 verse of chapter 2 directly with Muhammad [sa] when the latter went to heaven in the night journey of Isra wa Miraj.

who were the disbelievers in this verse? The answer is the Makkan pagans who oppressed the young community of muslims under Muhammad [sa] for 13 years. The oppression was so much on the friends and families and clan of the prophet [sa] in so many ways that so many muslis were tortured, a male and female died [RA], the community was banished from the general population that at the end of 13 years of these, Hijra to Madina was the logical option if they were to stabilize and know peace. When they arrived in Madina, the Makkans who kept the properties of the muslims did not leave them alone. The second year in Madina, God Almighty gave the order to fight back. This is one of the verses concerning the permission in Surah Taubah. You as a human know that there is a need to preserve your life by preventing anyone to taking it from you.

This is part of the set of verses relating to what I said above, in part. If you extend it outside this scope, it will not be less valuable than how David slew Goliath. Those who opposed God will have to be dealt with when God commands it, because they have been evil doers and need to be checked so that evil does not become acceptable and become non reversible. God sanitizes evil, always. If you ignore the rainfall of Noah, you can not ignore the flood of Moses and if you do that it will be difficult to ignore the killing of the golden calf worshipers, or the hittatites, jebusites, etc, etc, till you get to the total destruction of the city of Jericho. Do you forget the people of Lot how they were destroyed?

when people oppose you, they may actually do it by aggression, taking up arms against your mere speaking out. John the son of Zacharia was killed by the opposition because he spoke out against illegal sexual activity.

So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world).Qur’an:8:39
Just a correction in the translation; Fitnah is trial, not disbelief or non muslim. All evil action against the body, soul weighing down the muslim is "Trial", fitnah. In the cases when the non muslims have been at war against the young muslim community, it was a standing fitnah. When God commanded the Muslims to defend themselves, He allowed them to fight them until all trial/fitnah will be over from those who have been causing fitnah.

This is within the concept of defending yourself.

I wanna state clearly that there is no start of aggression in Islam. Surah Kafiruun chapter 109 is enough to attest to that. Its concept is live and lets live [you have your way and i have mine. you keep your way and i keep mine. we both agree on one point; we disagree].
Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by tutee1000: 6:58am On Sep 22, 2012
Technological advancement is gradually exposing Islam and its undue call for violence against "Unbelievers". Thank God we can access the Koran now on net, to see its badly articulated content..
Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2012
Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2012
LagosShia when will you have a mind of your own? Everything about your reply is 'Copy and Paste'.
Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by assasinsprince: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
All the the verses here are deliberately misquoted. One example is Quran 8:60. It is not good to cherry pick a sentence out of context and paint an entire book in the same color. The immediate next verse clarifies the point and speaks of peace.

But if they incline to peace, you also incline to it, and trust in Allah. Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.” -Quran 8:61

This is the immediate next verse and it clearly says, "if they incline to peace, you also incline to it". Where is unjust violence here? A sane mind will not need any further explanation and it is the same case with all other verses

All of these are clearly explained and clarified in the below

https://solution-for-peace.com/category/islam-doesnt-encourage-terrorism/
Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by assasinsprince: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
coninse:
PLEASE NOTE: I'm not using this post to start a fight or embarrass the Muslims. I just want to understand more about the religion. Although I'm not a Muslim but I have close friends and families who are Muslims. If you feel offended, I'm so sorry but if you would like to enlighten me more on these quotes, I'll be grateful.
**Qur’an:9:5
**Qur’an:9:29
**Qur’an:8:39
**Qur’an:8:39
**Qur’an:9:38
**Qur’an:9:123
**Qur’an:9:88
**Qur’an:8:65
**Qur’an:45:2
**Qur’an:16:15
**Qur’an: 24:43
**Qur'an 2:191
**Qur'an 9:123
**Qur'an 9:5
**Qur'an 3:85
**Qur'an 9:30
**Qur'an 5:33
**Qur'an 9:28
**Qur'an 22:19
**Qur'an 47:4
**Qur'an 8:65
**Qur'an 3:28
**Qur'an 8:12
**Qur'an 8:60

[b]I am a peace loving Muslim and I explain this below. You did not see this information, but in fact you have googled this from an anti-islamic website. So it will not make sense if someone directs you to see an islamic website to know their explanation as you will never go there. Ultimately the only thing you achieve is a successful propaganda to malign a noble religion in the eyes of people and you score full points in this task. Knowing very well that you will not even attempt to know their explanations if I attempt to explain you, it is for the other readers and visitors here that I say that each and every one of these verses is misquoted and has been properly explained and justified by me or someone else over the internet. The first link below is from my blog where I have explained 8 of the above verses. The links following this have explained ALL of the other verses.

https://solution-for-peace.com/2016/01/04/defending-verses-of-violence-in-quran-refuted-islam-means-peace/

http://discover-the-truth.com/2014/11/08/debunking-the-myth-that-the-quran-endorses-violence-2/

http://www.islamnewsroom.com/news-we-need/329-yusuf-estes-correcting-quran-misquotes

It is unjust to selectively pick a sentence and paint the entire book in the same color. If you really wish for peace then you will understand their context and then decide whether the allegation is warranted or not.

[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by boluvet: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2017
Actually, truth be told, Islam means SUBMISSION to the will of Allah, either you do it willingly, or are forced. You have quoted the Quranic verses and it is true because Sahir hadith also attests to it. It is only a matter of time before Shariah is established all over the world and then there will be peace. For as long as evil and good coexist, how can you ask for peace. Doesn't work.
Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by Saleh24: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
coninse:
[b] PLEASE NOTE: I'm not using this post to start a fight or embarrass the Muslims. I just want to understand more about the religion. Although I'm not a Muslim but I have close friends and families who are Muslims. If you feel offended, I'm so sorry but if you would like to enlighten me more on these quotes, I'll be grateful.

[/b]

If you read verse 8:30 and on you notice the disbelievers plotted to imprison or kill the Prophet or drive him out of his home land. They were causing corruption and oppression, where people can not practice their faith. They were striving hard with their wealth to take men off the path of righteousness the path of Allah. 8:38. Allah will forgive them their pasts if they stop oppressing the people and leave them to practice their faith.

But the believers were told to fight the oppression and unjustness until the system/ways/religion was the ways Allah has prescribed. And from the Quran we understand there is no compulsion in religion (2:256). For you is your religion, and for me is my religion (109:6) . Those are part of the religion of Allah. However the disbelievers are not allowing this plus the corruption and forcing people out of the land and trying to kill the Prophet, thus the fighting.

Allah has no need for people to believe. However His mercy might extend to His servants by giving them security and owners of the land. His servants are the ones who deal justly and give people the opportunity to choose to believe in God or not. However at the same stroke His servants are not people to accept oppression and are asked to stand up. The end result could lead to victory. At times losses by way of trial.

And for your last comment, anyone can relate that hadith to any violence that happened in the past 1400 years and claimed it to be the end of times. And if the world lives on for another 5000 years which of violence and wars may happen. Which one of these people would it relate to?

The prophet would not give a prophecy of something like this in which he can tell the future. When he believed that the hour(the day of judgement) can happen at any time.

examples

"The people ask you about the Hour. Say: The knowledge of it is only with God (alone). And what will make you know? It may be that the Hour is near."

79.042-45
"They ask you about the hour, when it will come? About what! (Why do they ask?) / In what are you to mention thereof? To your Lord belongs (knowledge) of its finality. To your Lord is the goal of it. You are only a warner for such as fear it."

7:187
They ask you about the Hour: when is its arrival? Say, "Its knowledge is only with my Lord. NO ONE can reveal its time except Him. It lies heavily upon the heavens and the earth. It will not come upon you except unexpectedly / suddenly (baghtatan)." They ask you as if you are familiar with it / informed about it. Say, "Its knowledge is only with God, but most of the people do not know."
31:034
"Indeed, God [alone] with him is the knowledge (ilm) of the Hour"

46:9 Say, "I am not different from the other messengers; and I do not know what will be done with me, or with you. I only follow what is inspired in me, and I am only a clear warner."
http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=1739.0
Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by Saleh24: 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Saleh24:

every statement in the Quran is contextual. quoting out of context or part of the whole story will give you a different meaning.

If you read verse 8:30 and on you notice the disbelievers plotted to imprison or kill the Prophet or drive him out of his home land. They were causing corruption and oppression, where people can not practice their faith. They were striving hard with their wealth to take men off the path of righteousness the path of Allah. 8:38. Allah will forgive them their pasts if they stop oppressing the people and leave them to practice their faith.

But the believers were told to fight the oppression and unjustness until the system/ways/religion was the ways Allah has prescribed. And from the Quran we understand there is no compulsion in religion (2:256). For you is your religion, and for me is my religion (109:6) . Those are part of the religion of Allah. However the disbelievers are not allowing this plus the corruption and forcing people out of the land and trying to kill the Prophet, thus the fighting.

Allah has no need for people to believe. However His mercy might extend to His servants by giving them security and owners of the land. His servants are the ones who deal justly and give people the opportunity to choose to believe in God or not. However at the same stroke His servants are not people to accept oppression and are asked to stand up. The end result could lead to victory. At times losses by way of trial.

And for your last comment, anyone can relate that hadith to any violence that happened in the past 1400 years and claimed it to be the end of times. And if the world lives on for another 5000 years which of violence and wars may happen. Which one of these people would it relate to?

The prophet would not give a prophecy of something like this in which he can tell the future. When he believed that the hour(the day of judgement) can happen at any time.

examples

"The people ask you about the Hour. Say: The knowledge of it is only with God (alone). And what will make you know? It may be that the Hour is near."

79.042-45
"They ask you about the hour, when it will come? About what! (Why do they ask?) / In what are you to mention thereof? To your Lord belongs (knowledge) of its finality. To your Lord is the goal of it. You are only a warner for such as fear it."

7:187
They ask you about the Hour: when is its arrival? Say, "Its knowledge is only with my Lord. NO ONE can reveal its time except Him. It lies heavily upon the heavens and the earth. It will not come upon you except unexpectedly / suddenly (baghtatan)." They ask you as if you are familiar with it / informed about it. Say, "Its knowledge is only with God, but most of the people do not know."
31:034
"Indeed, God [alone] with him is the knowledge (ilm) of the Hour"

46:9 Say, "I am not different from the other messengers; and I do not know what will be done with me, or with you. I only follow what is inspired in me, and I am only a clear warner."
http://quransmessage.com/forum/index.php?topic=1739.0
Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by Saleh24: 12:05am On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=Saleh24 post=55756920][/quote]

pls check this website for your answers

http://www.misconceptions-about-islam.com/
Re: Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? by Alennsar(f): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
"he who Allah has guide no one can misguide and he who he has allowed to go astray no one can guide" Even if d whole Quran is been explain to them it will take d will of God for them to understand.

salaam....

please don't quote me oo.

(1) (Reply)

When Will Ramadan 1441AH End? / The Promise Of Yahweh To Ishmael / The Day Of Arafat: Muslims Encouraged to Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.