Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

How She Changed A Cheating Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How She Changed A Cheating Husband (40451 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
A former female colleague of mine who's husband was a chronic womanizer told me how she changed him. The man's case was so bad that he would sometimes have his girl friend in the car when he goes to pick his wife and kids from church. She even moved out of the house a few times yet the man kept cheating.

I met her recently and she was cruising in this lovely Ranger rover Autobiography. She was looking so happy, this was a woman that was perpetually sad and was even begining to age. I had to ask her wussup? How oga and d kids? It was then she revealed to me that her hubby bought her this car and even now attends social functions with her. He is always at home now and most times takes her and the kids out for shopping, visiting, holidays etc.

I had to ask her the secret, that is when she told me hw she managed to finally change him by.

1. Ignoring him---she stopped complaining even when he doesn't come home for days.
2. She never denied him sex even with his cheating habit though she insisted on protection which the man always obliged.
3. She kept his room and clothes clean and always prepared his meals.

According to her, the husband called her one day and asked why she pretends not to notice his womanizing anymore. She told him that it doesn't bother her again as long as she is the one officially married to him. Few days later she started noticing a chane.

My reason for this narration is to encourage women who have husbands that are dogs to try out this method. Sometimes men hate being challanged and may want to teach the wife a lesson. If itcan work for her it can work for others.

24 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by taryour(f): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
Very very nice.. I realy hope and pray that all of the women on this forum learn from this and for thoes going tru same with hubby learn that divorce isnt the way out. I wish every woman a very happy and fufilled home....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
Tufiakwaaa all you cursed souls . Are you talking about an adult or a child?

May God deliver you all from this archaic low self esteem spirit in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by taryour(f): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
jennykadry: Tufiakwaaa all you cursed souls . Are you talks about an adult or a child?

May God deliver you all from this archaic low self esteem spirit in Jesus name

Lol.....

1 Like

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
Oh really? Okay.

Is the man a child or an adult? May low self esteem not kill people

14 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Johndoe100(m): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
The number of hidden posts tells it's own story. The rest of the children and mad femi nazis will soon be here to lecture us on why the woman in the story is:
a. Mad
b. Suffering from low self esteem.
c. Under a spell cast by the man's mother
d. All the above

5 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by MissyB3(f): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Reh reh reh!

3 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by armyofone(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
Let me help you:

taryour: Very very nice.. I realy hope and pray that all of the women on this forum learn from this and for thoes going tru same with hubby learn that divorce isnt the ONLY way out. I wish every woman a very happy and fufilled home....

It is the only way out in some situation wink

3 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by slimyem: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
lol
In summary "suffer in silence" shey?
Things women do just to stay married..
Besides,that it worked for her doesn't mean it'll work for others..
The man's escapades could even become worse on the long run..especially since his wife is fully supportive and cooperative...
Similar strategies do not necessarily work for similar situations.

32 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
hehe ehh ehe please my wife needs some convincing grin grin let a dawg like me on a long leash.. you are asking for trouble
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
Bwahahahaha

The guy changed because he got bored of cheating, you can't change anyone..

It has to come from the person, not you.. undecided

16 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by megxo(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
she neva jam real dog>>>>>
ignore him, u'll becim d 6th wife

4 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Afam4eva(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
The fcat that it worked for her doesn't mean it will work for everyone else. If i'm the cheating guy and my wife stops complaining and noticing that i'm carrying different women, i'll start bringing them into my matrimonial room when my wife is around. I will even bang the girl in front of my wife. This kain hall pass get as e be.

4 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by taryour(f): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
armyofone: Let me help you:

It is the only way out in some situation wink

verry funny. Did u realy have to modify my post to give your on opinion Anyway have fun....
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by ebamma(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
all this wan na story
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by blank(f): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
So, if i understand you, a woman that is being cheated on should just ignore it as long as na she be madam? That the husband will then tire of his philandeering ways and become the loving husband he once was? Okay.

3 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Odinaka00(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
I forsee so many hidden posts on this thread
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
There is another way o,magum.... 95% women can't do this,and am being objective
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
I guess dogs are loyal after all wink
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Tobiustobius: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx: Bwahahahaha

The guy changed because he got bored of cheating, you can't change anyone..

It has to come from the person, not you.. undecided

Thank you. I seriously don't know how some people think.

3 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wow, so this is how to get a Range Rover and see me here dey work like monkey, add begging on top.
Madam Tayour, am sure I am one of those who you "hope will learn from this post". Go through my posts, over 200, of the many advice I have given please how many times have I said "divorce"?
It is sad that because a few people say No to the status quo, of "pray, fast and die in silence", the fact that I divorced doesn't mean I see it as the only solution, it means I said no to a bad situation and found a way out, and it is wicked to tell women there is only one way or even men and that way sometimes leads to death because they have been lied to and scared off.
Before I go further and before you and the others pounce on me, in my 200 posts and more, compare and contrast how many advice I have given women and distress and how many times I actually said "divorce"
Afam4ever, very true, I did the ignore thing and that's exactly what happened, I did get an Mclass jeep though
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Acidosis(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
Change is constant,
anyone can change,
but not everyone would change
and you just cannot change anyone.

1 Like

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by 9lifes(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
it is only in Nigeria where the success of a marriage depends totally on the wife. And why do people think the success and the failure of a marriage depends on the wives?

The man only changed the rules and improved his timing..nonsense.For women with cheating husband..may be this can work,give it a try,since you are expected to keep you man focus.

7 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by KINGwax(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
jennykadry: Oh really? Okay.

where exactly does a low esteem comes in here?
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by MadCow1: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
Aqva: A former female colleague of mine who's husband was a chronic womanizer told me how she changed him. The man's case was so bad that he would sometimes have his girl friend in the car when he goes to pick his wife and kids from church. She even moved out of the house a few times yet the man kept cheating.

I met her recently and she was cruising in this lovely Ranger rover Autobiography. She was looking so happy, this was a woman that was perpetually sad and was even begining to age. I had to ask her wussup? How oga and d kids? It was then she revealed to me that her hubby bought her this car and even now attends social functions with her. He is always at home now and most times takes her and the kids out for shopping, visiting, holidays etc.

I had to ask her the secret, that is when she told me hw she managed to finally change him by.

1. Ignoring him---she stopped complaining even when he doesn't come home for days.
2. She never denied him sex even with his cheating habit though she insisted on protection which the man always obliged.
3. She kept his room and clothes clean and always prepared his meals.

According to her, the husband called her one day and asked why she pretends not to notice his womanizing anymore. She told him that it doesn't bother her again as long as she is the one officially married to him. Few days later she started noticing a chane.

My reason for this narration is to encourage women who have husbands that are dogs to try out this method. Sometimes men hate being challanged and may want to teach the wife a lesson. If itcan work for her it can work for others.

Stories that Touch.. If juju no involve, man no fit stop to cheat! angry

6 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by oluking: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
blank: So, if i understand you, a woman that is being cheated on should just ignore it as long as na she be madam? That the husband will then tire of his philandeering ways and become the loving husband he once was? Okay.
something tell me you wont act that way !! Abi.

1 Like

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Sagamite(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
jennykadry: Oh really? Okay.

I hope you are learning the best way to tame me? grin

Just ignore my womanising. Even when I am about to leave the house make sure you are the one that sprays perfume on me and hand me a few condoms.

If the girl no gree open, I will call you and you will sweet talk her to open legs.

When I get to know girl well, you will be the one that should drive and pick her up and bring her for me to fire in our matrimonial bed while you share a bunk with the kids. grin

Be a REAL WOMAN! cheesy
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by oluking: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
blank: So, if i understand you, a woman that is being cheated on should just ignore it as long as na she be madam? That the husband will then tire of his philandeering ways and become the loving husband he once was? Okay.
something tells me you wont act that way !! Abi.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Basildon1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
Aqva: The man's case was so bad that he would sometimes have his girl friend in the car when he goes to pick his wife and kids from church.

Yes, divorce should not b a first option but why would any sane man who took his time to sign dotted lines do this? Matter of fact, the tone of this post sounds sexist "may want to teach the wife a lesson" - what useless lesson is this

1 Like

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by justwise(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
She did not change him, he bought her.

3 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by slimojas89(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
Life has taught me that when you fight with someone and expect them to respect you, you only elevate them to your strata. There is power in silence

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce / Onogbotsere Monday, DELSU Lecturer Dies After 'Spiritual Attack'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.