Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

How She Changed A Cheating Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How She Changed A Cheating Husband (40452 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
dwas:

I know its a difficult situation irrespective of who is involve, however if a woman is a serial cheat, the man should keep loving her. Fighting her will only worsen the situation. I paused for a while, can I cope really with such a woman? hmmm!!! I pray that I should never experience such. Nevertheless, you can never tell what your action could be except you experience it. Until our confessions and faith is tested, we can never be too certain of our true person.

Like I said earlier, I will focus on God and continue to love her, though my current faith on this is not completely tested.

Actually it is also Biblical to choose not to settle for a serial cheater either. I mean if a Woman/Man is built to condone cheating, then it is fine for that person. However, if that person does not want to, then it is OK according to the Bible to go ahead and divorce that person. grin grin grin grin grin One's conviction, faith, commitment is not diminished in that either.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by hannydarl(f): 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
No solution. As long as babes are willing to get to a man,s pockets through boinking. Men have had their mind set to believe that they are created to cheat. Most men believe that its okay to cheat and the woman should just accept her fate. So untill men learn to discipline themselves and say no to the brains between their legs all a nigerian woman can do is suffer in silence, divorce or cheat back. Same thing goes for a man with cheating wife. Leave her, cope with the pain or cheat back. Just that women have been brainwashed to feel inferior and so subject to abuse or neglect without complaining. A man with 3 wives has pusssy to boink every night while his wives can't have him any night they want him. They have to endure sexual starvation while he is busy enjoying the other woman.
Women, heeeeeen, if a man will not sit at a place and flaunts it in your face. If you are afraid for your health and life, abeg pack out jeje if you can afford it. In Nigeria men don't generaly think they have to invest any other thing in the running of the home except money. Which most of them don't even do well in.

2 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
blaise26.abj:

@ fellis: Please try to deeply understand what he is saying. take time to digest it. He just spoke with a lot of depth. There are families that run against the societal standards and they do fine. Cheating is wrong and should be condemned. But the fact still remains that the society has a standard expected of you based on gender as well as passes for misconduct. It is like an unwritten law culled from the way a particular society evolved.with ur statement that Woe betides the marriage of a woman whose husband is really in love with another woman.

I understand the point he is trying to make about societal double standards. It's just that some double standards cannot be left to continue without changing them. The one where you expose your partner to different STDs and create the potential to end your marriage (by having different girlfriends) is one of them.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 12, 2013
If I say what's on my mind now,I'm very sure I'll get banned.stuff like this only infuriates me the more.
Like seriously?
Wife and girlfriend in the same vehicle
I wonder what the introduction will be like
Wife;hi I'm mrs .... This maga's wife
Girl;hello I'm sandra his girlfriend
Wife;ok I can see u r with him tonight
Girl;yes,he just took me shopping
Wife;ok dear.pls take care of him 2nyt
Gilr;I will.I'll wear the red VS panties he bought me tonight
Wife;sharp girl.ok u guyz take care.
Honey see u tomorrow.I love u.

ROTFL.who the hell cooked up this BS story.mtchew.I'm sure this post didn't happen.if it did,well I'm sure the woman didn't love him.was only there for what she could get(and yea she got it)
Truthfully,no one can watch the person they love getting down with someone else.
So gentlemen if u want a wife who loves you,then be reaDy to deal with a wife who won't tolerate cheating
LIKE ME.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 12, 2013
lurkee: I reject men that agree with the OP from my life and that of my sisters'. Eek. The look away mentality cannot work for me. There is massive difference between a mistake and a deliberate act of repetitive cheating.

I will always choose being a single mother than to be wife of a serial cheater.

You cannot change someone like others have mentioned, the woman has learnt to cope for herself but she should keep her rotten advice to herself. It will not encourage any healthy marriage.
amen sister.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 2:11am On May 13, 2013
lorretta u: If I say what's on my mind now,I'm very sure I'll get banned.stuff like this only infuriates me the more.
Like seriously?
Wife and girlfriend in the same vehicle
I wonder what the introduction will be like
Wife;hi I'm mrs .... This maga's wife
Girl;hello I'm sandra his girlfriend
Wife;ok I can see u r with him tonight
Girl;yes,he just took me shopping
Wife;ok dear.pls take care of him 2nyt
Gilr;I will.I'll wear the red VS panties he bought me tonight
Wife;sharp girl.ok u guyz take care.
Honey see u tomorrow.I love u.

ROTFL.who the hell cooked up this BS story.mtchew.I'm sure this post didn't happen.if it did,well I'm sure the woman didn't love him.was only there for what she could get(and yea she got it)
Truthfully,no one can watch the person they love getting down with someone else.
So gentlemen if u want a wife who loves you,then be reaDy to deal with a wife who won't tolerate cheating
LIKE ME.
Well, as you can see from the replies, many men actually believe the story is true and they support the wife's actions.
Nigerian men theory of how to deal with a chronic cheater = let your husband cheat as much as he wants, don't disturb him but be a good submissive wife. One day when he gets too old to cheat comes back to his senses, he will ask your forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:02am On May 13, 2013
fellis:
Well, as you can see from the replies, many men actually believe the story is true and they support the wife's actions.
Nigerian men theory of how to deal with a chronic cheater = let your husband cheat as much as he wants, don't disturb him but be a good submissive wife. One day when he gets too old to cheat comes back to his senses, he will ask your forgiveness.
selfish nimcompoops.yea that's what they are
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 13, 2013
lmao, people should continue deceiving themselves. Truth is most of the women who ignore their husband's cheating have simply also joined the game. What is she complaining about when she's getting hers too

2 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hehehehehe. Im absolutely sure that this woman is getting her freak on somewhere else. Nigerian Men are sooooooooo gullible to think their ever loving submissive wives are not cheating on them. hahahahahahahaha. So stupid. 'When he cheats, just keep quiet, pray for him, he will change'. Lol. Who told u she is doing that?? U men are soooooooo gullible . chai! If u know the rate at which married women cheat these days ehn. This culture of telling women to bear and endure has caused a lot of chaos and cheating all over the place. is it because they are not showing it all to your faces Make una dey there dey deceive una selves o.k. I bet if u follow your wives every move, u will see something u dnt like oooooo. Nigerian women have found a new way to cope with una cheating ways o. No dulling!! Just check out the high demand for sugar mummies. This is the 21st century. Keep deceiving yourselves o.k. maybe that will keep women cheating ways more secret. So Ride On!

2 Likes

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Sagamite(m): 2:09am On Dec 22, 2013
Sophyrocks: Hehehehehe. Im absolutely sure that this woman is getting her freak on somewhere else. Nigerian Men are sooooooooo gullible to think their ever loving submissive wives are not cheating on them. hahahahahahahaha. So stupid. 'When he cheats, just keep quiet, pray for him, he will change'. Lol. Who told u she is doing that?? U men are soooooooo gullible . chai! If u know the rate at which married women cheat these days ehn. This culture of telling women to bear and endure has caused a lot of chaos and cheating all over the place. is it because they are not showing it all to your faces Make una dey there dey deceive una selves o.k. I bet if u follow your wives every move, u will see something u dnt like oooooo. Nigerian women have found a new way to cope with una cheating ways o. No dulling!! Just check out the high demand for sugar mummies. This is the 21st century. Keep deceiving yourselves o.k. maybe that will keep women cheating ways more secret. So Ride On!

Oh, come on, shut up!

Your scare tactics does not work.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sagamite:

Oh, come on, shut up!

Your scare tactics does not work.
Are u stupid or something?? Scare tactics wetin?? Did u say scare tactics?? hahahaha. Its already happening right under your nose. U guys dnt wanna admit it. Real Self denial u are swimming in!! Even some of your fellow married men are finding married women more attractive and safer to cheat with because they feel married women know how to keep secrets to their graves. have u talked with married men that have opened up about this?? I guess NO. check out work places. everywhere u go. But well, it has to remain that way so it remains underground. #wickedlaughs# Women, make una Ride on biko. After all, we've got the PHD in Pretence and we've got to keep making the men look bad while the women look Good right?. buhahahhaha. All in all, Cheating is wrong irrespective of the sex. Once u start it, be ready for the consequences. What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Sagamite(m): 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2013
Sophyrocks:
Are u stupid or something?? Scare tactics wetin?? Did u say scare tactics?? hahahaha. Its already happening right under your nose. U guys dnt wanna admit it. Real Self denial u are swimming in!! Even some of your fellow married men are finding married women more attractive and safer to cheat with because they feel married women know how to keep secrets to their graves. have u talked with married men that have opened up about this?? I guess NO. check out work places. everywhere u go. But well, it has to remain that way so it remains underground. #wickedlaughs# Women, make una Ride on biko. After all, we've got the PHD in Pretence and we've got to keep making the men look bad while the women look Good right?. buhahahhaha. All in all, Cheating is wrong irrespective of the sex. Once u start it, be ready for the consequences. What goes around comes around.

I actually love this your statement.

Thank you for helping me make the point I have always made on NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by tpia6: 2:01am On Nov 01, 2014
tatiana009:
lmao, people should continue deceiving themselves. Truth is most of the women who ignore their husband's cheating have simply also joined the game. What is she complaining about when she's getting hers too

probably true.

if the woman doesnt care, then something is up.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2014
slimyem:
lol
In summary "suffer in silence" shey?
Things women do just to stay married..
Besides,that it worked for her doesn't mean it'll work for others..
The man's escapades could even become worse on the long run..especially since his wife is fully supportive and cooperative...
Similar strategies do not necessarily work for similar situations.
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by ladynice: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
tatiana009:
dat nt completly TRUE oooii
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by UTEWUOJO: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2014
I hear u
Re: How She Changed A Cheating Husband by baybiemee: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Every topic in family section now is on cheating men. This is sickening. Is this case now hopeless? Men is it so hard to be disciplined?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Mum Who Graduated After Dropping Out To Send Him To School / Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce / Onogbotsere Monday, DELSU Lecturer Dies After 'Spiritual Attack'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.