Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) (17565 Views)

VIDEO DOWNLOAD : Iyanya – Ur Waist / Review Of Iyanya's Latest Single "Ur Waist" / Iyanya- The Kukere Master Has Dropt Another Hot Single "Ur Waist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by nairahacker: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sometimes I wonder if this is the same smalli that sang "My Story". The video's great! Sexy but still classy unlike Timaya's new one. Emma Nyra is gorgeous cool
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by onila(f): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mennnnnnnnnnnnnn Dis guy is at it again dis hot than Kukere self...
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
WTF is this? - the guy didn't say anything in this video..

No content, rubbish tune.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by tjskii(f): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
All I heard in d video was,ur waist ur waist figure8. undecided undecided
Crappy song,good video(beta dan d kukere video)
And wetin do dat babe for eye,is she d nxt lefteye,abi I shud say right eye cheesy
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
Its definitely not KUKERE! 1/5!
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
I think i told you all to watch out for him grin I saw the making of the video and i expected nothing less. THE SONG ITSELF IS THE BOMB. Video was shot on a beach in Epe , outskirts of Lagos and they spent the whole night shooting it.
Ofcourse it was directed by Clarence Peters.
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by eduson33(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
Madam, abeg mix pepper soup and beans.add okporoko,one plantain and 3 kpomo.
Spray some stew on top jare.no time.!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by mruknaijaboy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx: WTF is this? - the guy didn't say anything in this video..

ma g shymexx i agree still

the video doesnt look as good as i thought it would be on the behind the scenes video but thats due to bad editing of the final video courtesy of clarence peters, the video got better towards the end but at the beginning i was like what kind of bullshit video is this?

Doesnt always neccessarily mean because the video is expensive that the track is going to be a hit

look at kukere, a basic looking video which is a smash hit all over the world because of the originality of the video and has an african vibe and shows the african culture

this song will not reach the level of success kukere because this video is not entertaining and is too cliche
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2012
mruknaijaboy:

ma g shymexx i agree still

the video doesnt look as good as i thought it would be on the behind the scenes video but thats due to bad editing of the final video courtesy of clarence peters, the video got better towards the end but at the beginning i was like what kind of bullshit video is this?

Doesnt always neccessarily mean because the video is expensive that the track is going to be a hit

look at kukere, a basic looking video which is a smash hit all over the world because of the originality of the video and has an african vibe and shows the african culture

this song will not reach the level of success kukere because this video is not entertaining and is too cliche

Yeah, and the guy was repeating the same thing throughout...

Timaya's tune is better IMHO...

The chic's batty is massive g... grin
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
All these babies spitting rubbish, the song Iڪ not suppose †☺ make sense. Its a dance song, just dance. Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd Ogugua, you never old reach who de call Iyanya smally, he's probably older than you.
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by biggy4joe(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
u guys like criticizing................what different have u made in ur field?all d time crap,crap,crap...which one good for una?

1 Like

Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
biggy4joe: u guys like criticizing................what different have u made in ur field?all d time crap,crap,crap...which one good for una?
Help ♍ε̲̣̣̣ ask them, usually its scallywags that are no good †☺ society that criticise the most because they simply can not phantom the hardwork that makes a project successful Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd recognized.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by ginnyluv(f): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
so wish i no wat d song is all about
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mtcheeeew i never liked that stewpit boy sef.....infact i don't even like any of the nigerian artists in general.
All their musics have no substance...they all have a similar pattern of making musics, i.e they get DJ's to produce danceable beats for them and then they fill the whole thing with crappy auto tunes and over repeated lyrics......nonesense
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Another VIDEO?
I just hope some fanatics won't feel offended, take laws into their hands and start killing fellow citizens.
I fear o o!
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by slimyem: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
eduson33: Madam, abeg mix pepper soup and beans.add okporoko,one plantain and 3 kpomo.
you are such an irritating eediot..
Gosh!!!
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
blink182: All these babies spitting rubbish, the song ȋ̝̊̅ڪ not suppose †☺ make sense. Its a dance song, just dance. Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd Ogugua, you never old reach who de call Iyanya smally, he's probably older than you.

Lmao I know. Height wise.
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by NEROSKY(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
naira hacker nurin do you...
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by adabeke12(f): 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
I like the song.
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by luc26(f): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wz dat 9ja 'left eye' I sawvideo nt bad though
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
robitch
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
NONSENCE.............
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Dukeofgarri: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
cuh wtf is mpoketo? na wa o. kai grin grin
Nigerians, we don suffer
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Ymodulus: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
this guy want to be banned by NBC.
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by obowunmi(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
No talent. Growing number of Nigerian artists lack skills, talent, and any form of innovation.
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Jceazer12(m): 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx: WTF is this? - the guy didn't say anything in this video..

Go and sing ur own na,if u think is easy.My broda naija hard any which way is way...Iyanya my hand dey up for you.
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Vincent41(m): 12:05am On Sep 15, 2012
Dis 1 no follow oooooooo
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 15, 2012
nice video angry
and nonsense song grin
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 15, 2012
Well, since Iyanya's been doing dance music, his lyrics have faltered. The first verse in "Kukere" was good, and then the rest of the song lacked. "Ur Waist" scores a fat 0 in lyrical content, but it's a great dance track and the video is awesome. Clarence Peters' videos are always top notch.

My favorite song from Iyanya is still "South South Girl" feat. Duncan Mighty.

By the way, NBC can't ban these videos. The girls covered their nyansh with light wrapper lol.
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 15, 2012
Garbage.
Re: Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) by Odinaka00(m): 2:40am On Sep 15, 2012
eduson33: Madam, abeg mix pepper soup and beans.add okporoko,one plantain and 3 kpomo.

Bros price of beans don increase o

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between A LP, An EP, An Album And A Mixtape / Dekumzy Ft Slow Dogg & Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks-who Get Dat Thing(remix) (video). / Download DJ. Khaled - I’m So Grateful Ft. Sizzla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.