Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! (37227 Views)

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by Godsproject: 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
plz house, what and what do we expect that is d nature of d test? Anybody wt useful info..?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by Godsproject: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
Godsproject: plz house, what and what do we expect that is d nature of d test? Anybody wt useful info..?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by joshuajunior(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
@godsproject..i was about to ask same qstn..for me i think current affairs,english,little maths etc.dont knw if it will be Gmats
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by Obinoscopy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
Alonga: Any one in delta state help me check my name,ONOVWEDE.E.MONDAY.08085584969

www.nairaland.com/1052604
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by s3nn2x(m): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
efeidowu: The question is dis, for those who reside and skooled in Lagos but arnt indigenes of the state(i collected my form from Ibadan), are we expected to go to the South-South zone for the exam cuz my S.o.O falls under that zone. Kld anyone plsss help me out with a valid explanation? Thanks so much
I also stay in Lagos and collected the form in Ibadan but I am from Abia state and according to what was released by FCSC in Monday Punch, u av to go to ur zone of origin for the accreditation and exams which begins tomorrow. I am now in Owerri, I just came down here today.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by mvwealth: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
pls help me check if my c.d is out at alaba....lol grin
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by baslens(m): 1:38am On Sep 20, 2012
Hi but please can anyone tell me the Bsc qualifications that were taken into consideration for the recruitment or is it any course of study?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by annabee(f): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2012
s3nn2x: I also stay in Lagos and collected the form in Ibadan but I am from Abia state and according to what was released by FCSC in Monday Punch, u av to go to ur zone of origin for the accreditation and exams which begins tomorrow. I am now in Owerri, I just came down here today.
@s3nn2x pls am on my way to owerri. How do I get to fed poly nekede.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by s3nn2x(m): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2012
annabee:
I really dnt know the way but the person, but when u get down here I am sure with adequate enquiries, u will find ur way.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by efeidowu: 8:42am On Sep 20, 2012
annabee:
I think you have to go to ur geo political zone o.
They sent me an sms to dat regard and I was scheduled for the eastern zone, I live in lagos.
Will be travelling down there 2morrow for d accreditation n exam.
Wish u luck.
tanks anabee. i appreciate,lots. Wish u all d best,safe trip smiley
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by efeidowu: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2012
s3nn2x: I also stay in Lagos and collected the form in Ibadan but I am from Abia state and according to what was released by FCSC in Monday Punch, u av to go to ur zone of origin for the accreditation and exams which begins tomorrow. I am now in Owerri, I just came down here today.
tanks s3nn2x; wish u all d best.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by olumaxi(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2012
I think dis employment isnt meant 4 science graduates,cos ao com our names isnt on those list..nawa 4 government o

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by bibat5: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2012
The list for Kogi is posted at the secondary school by the federal civil service .
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by mystikal(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
s3nn2x: I also stay in Lagos and collected the form in Ibadan but I am from Abia state and according to what was released by[b] FCSC in Monday Punch[/b], u av to go to ur zone of origin for the accreditation and exams which begins tomorrow. I am now in Owerri, I just came down here today.
Are the names published in that Monday Punch?

annabee:
It,ll depend on where u coming from, but if you find yourself in the centre of owerri, just ask for the park that where u can get vehicles to Nekede or even FUTO, since u'll have to pass through Nekede to get to FUTO anyway.
Also I have a cousin who applied for that Foreign Affairs job as well, not sure she has seen her name on any list, did u check for your name on any list, or its just the sms you got?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by annabee(f): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
mystikal:
Are the names published in that Monday Punch?

It,ll depend on where u coming from, but if you find yourself in the centre of owerri, just ask for the park that where u can get vehicles to Nekede or even FUTO, since u'll have to pass through Nekede to get to FUTO anyway.
Also I have a cousin who applied for that Foreign Affairs job as well, not sure she has seen her name on any list, did u check for your name on any list, or its just the sms you got?

My sis checked my name at enugu CSC. She also sent me my exam number.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by mystikal(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
Annabee, Can you please help me check for a friend, her name is Okafor, Chinwe Uzoamaka. (Okafor is surname, Chinwe !st name). She is from Anambra and She applied for the Foreign Affairs post. U can check 2moro morning there in Owerri please. She stays in kaduna and hasnt been able to get anyone confirm her name. She can travel to owerri once she gets the confirmation. Thanks please. U'll be doing a great favor
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by annabee(f): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
mystikal: Annabee, Can you please help me check for a friend, her name is Okafor, Chinwe Uzoamaka. (Okafor is surname, Chinwe !st name). She is from Anambra and She applied for the Foreign Affairs post. U can check 2moro morning there in Owerri please. She stays in kaduna and hasnt been able to get anyone confirm her name. She can travel to owerri once she gets the confirmation. Thanks please. U'll be doing a great favor
I just got to owerri now.
Didn't see any list here at poly.
Tell her to find someone to check for her at anambra CSC. Cos they pasted the list according to state of origin. Unless u know someone in Abuja to check for her.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by s3nn2x(m): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
mystikal:
Are the names published in that Monday Punch? it is the various venues for the accreditation and test that are in Punch. someone helped check it in Abuja and I confirmed it here in owerri during accreditation.

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by s3nn2x(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
annabee:
I just got to owerri now.
Didn't see any list here at poly.
Tell her to find someone to check for her at anambra CSC. Cos they pasted the list according to state of origin. Unless u know someone in Abuja to check for her.
Let me categorically state it here, ACCREDITATION WAS NOT AT FED POLY, BUT IT WAS DONE AT ALVAN IKOKU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION for everybody. After writing names and waiting for over one hour, someone came and pasted the notice, but the exam would hold in the centres as announced,that is for Owerri zone.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by adefash(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
I got my form in ekiti, and i reside in ekiti.where do i check my name?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by annabee(f): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
s3nn2x: Let me categorically state it here, ACCREDITATION WAS NOT AT FED POLY, BUT IT WAS DONE AT ALVAN IKOKU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION for everybody. After writing names and waiting for over one hour, someone came and pasted the notice, but the exam would hold in the centres as announced,that is for Owerri zone.
Are u saying the exams will be in poly? I just did my accreditation at alvan, I asked pple but they said the exams will be held in alvan. Pls confirm cos I don't want to waste any more transport money.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by trenoon: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2012
We have written the exam, do any one knw when the result will be out?, and is it a teaching job or an office job, any onw with relivant info should pls allert me.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by IUAkunne: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2012
@Trenoon...
Those that intered for Ministry of Education will all go in to teaching grin
Those for labour and affairs will be office work cool
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by IUAkunne: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2012
I really hope to pass the exam cus it went well. wink
I hope top officers and politicains will not influenc the
recruitment process.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by mo2raur(f): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2012
@Akunne n Trenoon: i dnt tink d list wil cme out quick, i tink Jan. Dnt let us b in haste
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by Donlokobanty(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
When will the results come out

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by graceapadija: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pls house any news yet abt d FCSC result,someone to gist d house abt it,or ve they selected people already because govt can act funny at times
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by uzhilove: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2012
Morning all, a guy told me dis morning that someone called him that the list of successful candidates from the last federal civil service commission exams is out, please how true is it ? Kindly reply should any info on that.
Bless u all.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by hoomogh(m): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2012
uzhilove: Morning all, a guy told me dis morning that someone called him that the list of successful candidates from the last federal civil service commission exams is out, please how true is it ? Kindly reply should any info on that.
Bless u all.
wats d source of dis rumour?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by minudus: 9:23am On Dec 02, 2012
uzhilove: Morning all, a guy told me dis morning that someone called him that the list of successful candidates from the last federal civil service commission exams is out, please how true is it ? Kindly reply should any info on that.
Bless u all.

Not yet confirm..
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by koolg: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2012
Pls are engineering positions included in this recruitment?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! by nyanmercy: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
PLEASE WHO HAS HEARD ABOUT THE FOREIGN AFFAIRS EXAMS, IS IT OUT!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million / How Long After NYSC Did You Get A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.