Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Is It Adviceable To Have Sex On The 1st Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Adviceable To Have Sex On The 1st Date? (729 Views)

Met Him On Skype And Got Pregnant For Him On 1st Date (with Pixs) / ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? / HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Adviceable To Have Sex On The 1st Date? by Sunnyadaz(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
As at 2011 i was 21yrs old. I met my 1st girl frend in my former school wen i paid my male frend a visit. This lady was so nice & one thing dat derive pple's attention 2wards her was her pretty, dark long hair. I was lucky 2 have won her heart but d question here is: she dnt like visiting me wen am all alone in d house; and d 1st time i was fortunate 2 have her wit myself alone she complain "is not good 2 have sex on d 1st date". Pls am so priapic!!!!
Re: Is It Adviceable To Have Sex On The 1st Date? by k2039: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Then the girl is a who*re
Re: Is It Adviceable To Have Sex On The 1st Date? by Sunnyadaz(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
U mean she was wrong?
Re: Is It Adviceable To Have Sex On The 1st Date? by Sunnyadaz(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
U mean she was wrong 4 saying dat?
Re: Is It Adviceable To Have Sex On The 1st Date? by obowunmi(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Why do you want to be intimate if you don't want to marry her?
Re: Is It Adviceable To Have Sex On The 1st Date? by obowunmi(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
First day, second day - respect her wishes.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Have Sex On The 1st Date? by Maxymilliano(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
Why not if not once the opportunity provide itself...
Re: Is It Adviceable To Have Sex On The 1st Date? by ghettodreamz(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
@OP;
It really depends on knowing what you think is right and good for you. I don't think that should bothers you, there are girls who are reserved in a way and maybe she is one of those calibre of girls,if she had succumbed to your initiation won't you think otherwise of her, maybe taking her for just anyhow girl? Perhaps she wants to present herself in a good way to you by resisting and telling you it's not polite thing to do on the first date. And another thing, she might want to present herself to you as a good and morally conscious lady reason for her avoiding visiting whenever you are alone indoor.

Besides don't tell me it's a must for you to get intimate with her, if you really and truly loves her that shouldn't be your priority for now instead work on how to nurture and build the newly found love and makes it grow except if only you aren't in for the serious deal. When there is true love, you can wait for her months or years as the case maybe before she allows you to get intimate with her, but it all depends on her also, if she is really a reserved girl or not.
Re: Is It Adviceable To Have Sex On The 1st Date? by Callotti: 3:41am On Sep 15, 2012
No means no. kiss
If she agrees then no problems. wink
Allow the sex-starved, disease-infested HOLY NWENJES to fast and pray on your behalves.
What ever happens between 2 consenting adults is no body's bloody business! kiss

(1) (Reply)

How To Elicit Desire In A Woman Through Appearance / Women Are Not Like Dettol Adverts; If You Dont Take Care Of Them, Someone Will / 20 Reasons To Remain Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.