Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial (42291 Views)

Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun / MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by pushkin(f): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2012
I was in total shock yesterday at the airport when the late levi Ajuonuma's wife (JOsephine Ajuonuma) refused to go & bury her husband.
It was a shocking scene to behold. Can you imagine her & her 4 kids didn't go to bury him, it was only her step kids that took their father's corpse for burial. What kind of a woman would refuse to bury her husband?

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by k2039: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2012
Nigerians and their unnecessary drama.
Probably wanted to make the headlines

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2012
How is that your concern op?
You do not know he family dynamics and you are here slinging mud?
nawa for you o!

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2012
I know them from a distance, He was rude, disrespectful to her, flaunted his affiars to her face, degraded her in front of people, even when he died she showed no emotions, some friends of her said she had already been living like a widow even before he died. Toh when people stay in situations that are clearly dead and refuse to leave this is what you get.
Anyway, she for pretend to be grieving widow like most Nigerian women would do

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2012
Debrief,thanks for the clarity.
Was a bit put off by the op talking about something she/he may not know as per the dynamics of the marriage.
She for try pretend small shaa as per d normal naija drill, where in some cases d widow is crying and people thinking its grief while d woman dey cry baba God thank you.

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by pushkin(f): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2012
His wife was & is still very bossy. That's why She didn't bother to come for his burial & didn't care what anyone said.debrief u knew dem from a distance but I know dem one on one. Am extremely close to livi & his kids so you too get ur facts right

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2012
pushkin: His wife was & is still very bossy. That's why She didn't bother to come for his burial & didn't care what anyone said.
You had your answers, so why bother ask the question? Lol. Na their business sha. If you are unhappy with a situation leave dont stay and let it get to this level. I would attend the burial of someone i dont even talk to not to talk about the father of my kids and my partner for years. only God knows how much they must have hurt each other to carry the hate to the grave

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by greatgod2012(f): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2012
which means, she is yet to forgive d man, even after he's dead, that's too bad, no matter what, when a person (especially those dt are slose by) , we shd try and take it easy, anyway, its well, na their lives,but just wondering.

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Ivynwa(f): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
hispinkolo:
------------
She for try pretend small shaa as per d normal naija drill, where in some cases d widow is crying and people thinking its grief while d woman dey cry baba God thank you.

Girl, did you just say that? grin grin shocked grin grin

Poster is feeling very unhappy about that and seems to be posting as a result of that.
---that is what you get when a polygamous man dies, the wives/women will be more interested in who gets what. It's a pity.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2012
pushkin: I was in total shock yesterday at the airport when the late levi Ajuonuma's wife (JOsephine Ajuonuma) refused to go & bury her husband.
It was a shocking scene to behold. Can you imagine her & her 4 kids didn't go to bury him, it was only her step kids that took their father's corpse for burial. What kind of a woman would refuse to bury her husband?

What exactly is suprising in this? Na by force to attend the burial of someone? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Do you know the dynamics of what happened in the marriage for her to reach this decision? Why do you feel, as an outsider, that it is your place to judge her action? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Why does she need to pretend for anyone?

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
greatgod2012: which means, she is yet to forgive d man, even after he's dead, that's too bad, no matter what, when a person (especially those dt are slose by) , we shd try and take it easy, anyway, its well, na their lives,but just wondering.

How did you deduce this one? Where do you people come from for pete's sake?

She decides to skip his funeral means she has not forgiven him? What the frell does that even mean? So, suddenly there exists a rule that when a person dies, you MUST attend? Pray tell, where is this rule written? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Ivynwa(f): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
@Pushkin
No be the wife dey cry there abi she no be the one you dey talk about?
Wait make I look the picture wellu sef see whether that person dey cry "Baba God thank you" as someone said. No-o-o (shaking my head) that cry na real cry be that o-o-o.(No I'm not laughing as somebody died). May his soul rest in Peace, Amen.

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by pushkin(f): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2012
That's his elder sister crying.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
[quote
author=Kobojunkie]

How did you deduce this one? Where do you people come from for pete's
sake?

She decides to skip his funeral means she has not forgiven him? What the
frell does that even mean? So, suddenly there exists a rule that when a
person dies, you MUST attend? Pray tell, where is this rule written?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided[/quote]

errrm . . . . husband, not 'A person'!

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2012
Ujujoan:

errrm . . . . husband, not 'A person'!

What does that change in what I have posted? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by safeact(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
[/i][i][center][/center][i][/i]one advise to d op.
Keep away from ears dropping![b][/b]
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Ivynwa(f): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
pushkin: That's his elder sister crying.

Oh Baby!!

May God console his loved ones.

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
May God give his siblings d fortitude to bear d loss,but wait o,its very unusual for women not to go for dia late husbands burial,4 her not to go it means he must have really treated her bad,maybe dats a lesson to some men sha.with all d money,girlfriends and fame,he still went 6feets under,lesson one- respect and love ur wife so dat afta ur demise she will regard and still love u,lesson 2-ur kids will not get to find out dat uve been wicked to their mom and resent u.lesson 3-life is vain,afta all ur flenge flenge all d gals u were datin will nt giv a sh*t bout u wen ure gone,lesson 4- ur home (wife n kids) is d most important place to invest in,no matter how popular u r in d society,if u dont invest in ur home d things dat happened to d property,home and lives of abiola,fela etc will happen to u (both kids frm side forks and kids from wedlock) men learn! Dis world is a passing phase

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
^^ If the woman had been the one running out on him and all, would he have attended her burial? I can count on my more than just my two hands the burials of "abandoned wives" I have been to where the husband who abandoned them did not show up. In many more cases, when the woman abandons the husband, the husband moves on with his life as if she never really existed. So I am shocked that people here pretend there is some rule that women must show up for a man's burial as if it is written in stone somewhere.

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by greatgod2012(f): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
Kobojunkie:

How did you deduce this one? Where do you people come from for pete's sake?

She decides to skip his funeral means she has not forgiven him? What the frell does that even mean? So, suddenly there exists a rule that when a person dies, you MUST attend? Pray tell, where is this rule written? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

whether u agree with me on this or not, d fact still remains dt she is obviously aggrieved with /against him,im not saying d man have not dealt wickedly with d woman, but haha, d person she had kids 4, she may not really mourn him assuch, but i think she shd have attended d funeral,at least 4 d sake of their kids, anyway, dis is a lesson 4 we human beings sha, d level at which we forgives differ
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2012
greatgod2012:

whether u agree with me on this or not, d fact still remains dt she is obviously aggrieved with /against him,im not saying d man have not dealt wickedly with d woman, but haha, d person she had kids 4, she may not really mourn him assuch, but i think she shd have attended d funeral,at least 4 d sake of their kids, anyway, dis is a lesson 4 we human beings sha, d level at which we forgives differ

There is no fact in what you stated. The story does not tell you that she is aggrieved, neither is any release stating that of her. Please know the difference between what you think and what is fact.

I don't even know whether the man treated her badly or the such. That she has kids for the man DOES NOT THEN mean anywhere that she must attend his burial. She has a right to chose whether she will attend a burial or not.

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Johndoe100(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2012
Kobojunkie:

There is no fact in what you stated. The story does not tell you that she is aggrieved, neither is any release stating that of her. Please know the difference between what you think and what is fact.

I don't even know whether the man treated her badly or the such. That she has kids for the man DOES NOT THEN mean anywhere that she must attend his burial. She has a right to chose whether she will attend a burial or not.

Spoken like a true wacko. Here on earth in Nigeria such antics will come back to haunt her big time.

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Mrsmansson(f): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2012
kulyie: May God give his siblings d fortitude to bear d loss,but wait o,its very unusual for women not to go for dia late husbands burial,4 her not to go it means he must have really treated her bad,maybe dats a lesson to some men sha.with all d money,girlfriends and fame,he still went 6feets under,lesson one- respect and love ur wife so dat afta ur demise she will regard and still love u,lesson 2-ur kids will not get to find out dat uve been wicked to their mom and resent u.lesson 3-life is vain,afta all ur flenge flenge all d gals u were datin will nt giv a sh*t bout u wen ure gone,lesson 4- ur home (wife n kids) is d most important place to invest in,no matter how popular u r in d society,if u dont invest in ur home d things dat happened to d property,home and lives of abiola,fela etc will happen to u (both kids frm side forks and kids from wedlock) men learn! Dis world is a passing phase
Will men ever listen?

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by spicyv1(f): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Oga Junkie pleeeease, quit this line θf argument! Obviously you know nathing about what you are arguing!

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by penelope9: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
Who knows what the man has done to her.Na by force to attend burial of the father of her kids A.K.A sex mate.I heard the man was wicked and maltreated his wife? Hahaha.May his gentle soul root in HELL.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by penelope9: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
Who knows what the man has done to her.Na by force to attend burial of the father of her kids A.K.A sex mate.I heard the man was wicked and maltreated his wife? Hahaha.May his gentle soul rot in HELL.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by otokx(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2012
so the man had step kids?
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by tpia5: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2012
how many wives did he have?

who organized the burial?

op kindly answer these questions so people will know how to advise you.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by RoyalRoy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
penelope9: Who knows what the man has done to her.Na by force to attend burial of the father of her kids A.K.A sex mate.I heard the man was wicked and maltreated his wife? Hahaha.May his gentle soul rot in HELL.
Judge not that you may not be judged. Whether a man goes to hell or heaven is not your decision to make. Please grow up!!

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by RoyalRoy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
spicy v:

Oga Junkie pleeeease, quit this line θf argument! Obviously you know nathing about what you are arguing!
Kobo Junkie is not to be argued with. She is always arguing out of context. Maybe he/she is from Pluto.

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Mrsmansson(f): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
My late father was close to the likes of Levi but my mum still attended his burial although he didnt have any kids apart from us.Well no matter how wicked the man was to her thats not enough to skip his burial.dats the Last reapect u pay to the dead.my mum actually cried in his burial not because she was going to miss him(she was already living like one witout a husband) but because of the kind of life he lived.

Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49