Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial (42283 Views)

Pastor Snatches Wife Of Church Member In Osun / MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by DisGuy: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2012
OMO IBO: Threadstarter, people like you should be hung by the cl1tor1s to a ceiling fan in motion.

So this is how you air people you are supposedly close to in public. Right??

I mean, you actually want nairalanders to discuss levi ajuonuma and his wife on the pages of nairaland. And you say you know them 'one on one'. Seriously, you are a knobhead.

+100

kini big deal, his family attended his burial they had a big 'show' wetin dem want again the ywere probably 'mutually' divorced sooooo

i dislike this man when he was alive sha--- astagfrulah!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Sep 16, 2012
spicy v:
Oga Junkie pleeeease, quit this line θf argument! Obviously you know nathing about what you are arguing!

If this is what you come back with then I have no other course but to declare you a class A eejit!
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2012
Royal Roy:
Kobo Junkie is not to be argued with. She is always arguing out of context. Maybe he/she is from Pluto.

Class A eejit # 2, so telling you that a woman has a right to decide whether she will attend the burial of a person who is supposedly her husband is arguing out of context? Confirmed, you are class A eejit.

next mor0n please!
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 12:20am On Sep 16, 2012
Mrs mansson: My late father was close to the likes of Levi but my mum still attended his burial although he didnt have any kids apart from us.Well no matter how wicked the man was to her thats not enough to skip his burial.dats the Last reapect u pay to the dead.my mum actually cried in his burial not because she was going to miss him(she was already living like one witout a husband) but because of the kind of life he lived.

Good for your mum that she has tears to shed for the man . . . not everyone does. So should they go there to PRETEND because you believe in some fantasy last rite??

Na so Nigerians change tune the minute Yar adua died . .. . that's the kind of things you folks do. As soon as a man dies, he becomes a "saint" in your eyes . . never mind that even the Bible says as a man sows, so shall he reap. And before some dufus comes in to claim it is Biblical to FORCE people to attend this so-called 'last rites', my suggestion is that person better wash his/her face well when reading that book before deciding such nonsense is worth spewing.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by penelope9: 1:12am On Sep 16, 2012
Royal Roy:
Judge not that you may not be judged. Whether a man goes to hell or heaven is not your decision to make. Please grow up!!
Always using religion to control women hence the love for religious women that they can control,misinterpreting the bible.The man is already in HELL because his wife refuse to forgive him.Go and ask many people that experienced death,they will tell you the ugly truth that unforgiveness from the person they have hurt landed several people in HELL.If you think am lieing ask God for a such experience am he will i bet you.Hahaha.Grow up from you slumber.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 16, 2012
pushkin: I was in total shock yesterday at the airport when the late levi Ajuonuma's wife (JOsephine Ajuonuma) refused to go & bury her husband.
It was a shocking scene to behold. Can you imagine her & her 4 kids didn't go to bury him, it was only her step kids that took their father's corpse for burial. What kind of a woman would refuse to bury her husband?

Never, Never, Never you judge a person's decision if you have no clue of what happened. Keep in mind that not all Ojukwu's children attended is funeral. My advice to you is when such happen, never you judge them, rather approach the subject and ask them what happened. You would be surprised to know what the deceased did while he/she was alive. I understand some people will forgive and attend funeral activities but some will not forget and will not attend. It's a choice. Don't judge because no one has a corner on truth.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by thaira(f): 3:39am On Sep 16, 2012
Another aspect is the man's relatives. They may have asked her to observe some wack rites or they may not be on good terms. In which case staying away is easier than whatever may result from attending the burial.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by azimibraun: 4:55am On Sep 16, 2012
Which dirty last respect are u talking abt? Its a gud thing this has happened for others to learn. Ppl jst do waterver dey lk to oda ppl knwing wen death calls forgiveness wll follow.Ddnt dey say the evil dat men do..... Wt he gt in death is wt he hd ochestrated while he ws alive. I wll do dsame jst to ensure oda ppl learn from dat. Do u knw d pain of d woman and her kids nt showing up; again wia dey part of d Dana compensation claim? Did he knw dey existed b4 he died? Potential Polygamist mk una learn o!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by searay(m): 5:29am On Sep 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What exactly is suprising in this? Na by force to attend the burial of someone? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Do you know the dynamics of what happened in the marriage for her to reach this decision? Why do you feel, as an outsider, that it is your place to judge her action? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Why does she need to pretend for anyone?
The OP is concern because she is an outside-Insider
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:35am On Sep 16, 2012
@ OP: if that's d case, then who was d woman and kids that were televised on tv as "wife and children of the deceased" on Friday morning. Cos I remember preparing for work that same day and seeing part of d funeral service on Friday morning (Stv televised it). Even Levi's "son" gave a small speech like this. I actually stopped what I was doing to listen. And if its true she didn't attend the burial then how is that any of YOUR business?! Especially as u claim u knw them personally. Abeg, allow d dead RIP
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by 5much(m): 5:38am On Sep 16, 2012
D man must have hurt her so badly that even in death she could still not forgive.not a pleasant situation at all.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by buchibabe: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] really I don't even see why dis topic should come up for discussion in d dfirst place. This is someomes family we are talking about here and even if d man is dead and buried he still has other family members dat are alive. Esp d woman in question and her kids.
Op,me think u should hv either discusssed dis wit someone close to d family to explain better what d issue on ground is or berra still bone d whole mata and let d dead RIP. Instead of bringing it do dis war zone dat does more harm dan good in proferring solution to ones problem

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2012
searay:
The OP is concern because she is an outside-Insider

um . . as long as she is not DIRECTLY involved in the "marriage" between the Levi character and his "estranged" wife, the @Op is an outsider.

You cannot judge a marriage from the outside. Those who live in the marriage 24/7 know what they have to deal with and are best left to make their own decisions.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 5:46am On Sep 16, 2012
buchibabe: bone d whole mata and let d dead RIP. Instead of bringing it do dis war zone dat does more harm dan good in proferring solution to ones problem

If the dead, during his life, did not give peace to others, why must he "rest in peace"?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by buchibabe: 5:49am On Sep 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

If the dead, during his life, did not give peace to others, why must he "rest in peace"?

Dats for God to deal with,not man. By d way. D man is dead and has no idea what's happenin behind him.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 5:54am On Sep 16, 2012
buchibabe:

Dats for God to deal with,not man. By d way. D man is dead and has no idea what's happenin behind him.

Where does it say that it is for God? People make things up and claim it is God . . . where does God tell you that He will let men who have been wicked during their life rest in peace ? Where?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by buchibabe: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Where does it say that it is for God? People make things up and claim it is God . . . where does God tell you that He will let men who have been wicked during their life rest in peace ? Where?

Ok na go and torment him even in d grave so dat he wonr rest in peace if u feel dat bad. D dead is dead. Weda she attended d burial or not d mAn has bn biuried. And by d way how convinced are u dat he was "so" wicked? Abi are u close to d family? If ur nt,den dnt just go by what u hear on nairaland. Make ur own investigation

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 6:04am On Sep 16, 2012
buchibabe:

Ok na go and torment him even in d grave so dat he wonr rest in peace if u feel dat bad. D dead is dead. Weda she attended d burial or not d mAn has bn biuried. And by d way how convinced are u dat he was "so" wicked? Abi are u close to d family? If ur nt,den dnt just go by what u hear on nairaland. Make ur own investigation

You just attributed that claim you made to God but as soon as you were questioned, you decide to pretend you have no clue what is in question abi?

Stop attributing Nonsense to God . . . God does not play around with the wicked and He certainly does not promise them any peace. The only ones who go out of their way to promise wicked -people peace are people like you. I suspect that the reason why wickedness continues to thrive is people like you "cuddle" the wicked so that they are spared their comeuppance here on earth as a result. Wicked folks are supposed to have their bodies thrown to the wolves/dogs . . . at least that seems to be in line with what the Bible has in store for them , and not some yeye "last rite".

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by buchibabe: 6:08am On Sep 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

You just attributed that claim you made to God but as soon as you were questioned, you decide to pretend you have no clue what is in question abi?

Stop attributing Nonsense to God . . . God does not play around with the wicked and He certainly does not promise them any peace. The only ones who go out of their way to promise wicked
-people peace are people like you.

U know what? Arguing wit u is a waste of time. Iv read ur oda posts and can confirm what someone said dat u argue pointlesly. So I'm gonna save my replies for more matured responses. I'm off.

8 Likes

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by question(m): 6:11am On Sep 16, 2012
otokx: so the man had step kids?
Did he marry the mother of his step kids?
There is definitely a lot of info we do not know about this man and his family.
So we should refrain from making assumptions and misguided comments.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by question(m): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2012
Poster.. did you see the body of the man?
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Kobojunkie: 6:14am On Sep 16, 2012
buchibabe:

U know what? Arguing wit u is a waste of time. Iv read ur oda posts and can confirm what someone said dat u argue pointlesly. So I'm gonna save my replies for more matured responses. I'm off.
. . . .says the eejit who attempted to push off his lies and delusions on God only minutes ago . . .

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by kelaG: 6:15am On Sep 16, 2012
If she had attended d buriel, som pple wil still hv seein it like she's jst dia so as 2 partake in d shear of d late man's wealth knwin fully wel dat dey rili wer nt livn as husband nd wive. Nw she decided nt 2 attend yet she's stil bin criticised. She hv her reasons so u beta liv her alone.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by eduson33(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2012
No,he married d daughter of his step mum.
Madam abeg,
mix akamu and yam,
add salad,2 plantain,some kpomo and kunu.
Spray stew on top if possible.
question: Did he marry the mother of his step kids?
There is definitely a lot of info we do not know about this man and his family.
So we should refrain from making assumptions and misguided comments.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by RoyalRoy(m): 6:36am On Sep 16, 2012
penelope9: Always using religion to control women hence the love for religious women that they can control,misinterpreting the bible.The man is already in HELL because his wife refuse to forgive him.Go and ask many people that experienced death,they will tell you the ugly truth that unforgiveness from the person they have hurt landed several people in HELL.If you think am lieing ask God for a such experience am he will i bet you.Hahaha.Grow up from you slumber.
So you think everybody in life who you have wronged and didn't forgive you will give you a straight ticket to hell...even after you've done ur best to make ammendment? Well God doesn't work that way. If its that way then hell must be overflowing by now. Silly Assumptions from you!
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by OtunbaGm: 6:48am On Sep 16, 2012
Only God knows! I know one of his brothers,he always complain that he refused to help him get job and even that his cousin/nephew/brother is very stingy! Never seen someone that cunny and stingy before.

What did the igbo tradition says about a man having more than one wives?

When my father died,more than three women mourn him despite he married only my mother but we all knew he had other children outside with those women before the alaye decided to settle down!

It been more than 20years he died,we and those our sisters and brothers still relate like family. I think the most important thing is the way you put your family together when you are alive determines what happens when you are gone

Am sure there are still some polygamous homes that are peaceful, and there are some marriages with one wife that is like hell; the bottom line is the way you manage your family will speak volume when you are gone!
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by hollypagan: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What exactly is suprising in this? Na by force to attend the burial of someone? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Do you know the dynamics of what happened in the marriage for her to reach this decision? Why do you feel, as an outsider, that it is your place to judge her action? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Why does she need to pretend for anyone?
i wonder oo
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by deols(f): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2012
Lesson to learn-be good to your family no matter what you think you'v bcom.They'd be d most important people at d time of needs. A word should b enof 4 d wise.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by RoyalRoy(m): 6:52am On Sep 16, 2012
penelope9: Always using religion to control women hence the love for religious women that they can control,misinterpreting the bible.The man is already in HELL because his wife refuse to forgive him.Go and ask many people that experienced death,they will tell you the ugly truth that unforgiveness from the person they have hurt landed several people in HELL.If you think am lieing ask God for a such experience am he will i bet you.Hahaha.Grow up from you slumber.
Re: Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial by Reference(m): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2012
If its true she's just being petty. Even mafiosi bosses attend the funerals of those they place contracts on. Just play the politics like our elder statesmen who have no permanent enemies. Remember your kids are watching and learning. Anger them yourself and you will reap the whirlwind. They will make you a tetrapack casket.

Poor Levi. Anyway in situations like this his secondary constituency, the NNPC should bear the burden and bury their own. Afterall by the reports we are hearing it is their oversight failures that led ultimately to his death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help / The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.