Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) (40826 Views)

Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 / One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] / Revelation Prophet Reveals Election Results.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by shadrach77: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jpuHrGuNbA

-Modified-

dasparrow: @Post

It took me almost an hour to re-watch the video and then write out what the Prophet said for those who are accessing Nairaland with their phones and cannot view the video. So kindly take a look at my earlier post on this thread if you cannot watch the video.

Anyways, I just want to say that if Nigerians were wise, they should not brush off what this UK based Prophet is saying. The Lord gave Prophet Austin Moses this prophecy on January 28th 2012. Kindly allow me to highlight some of the key points of his prophecy that have already come to pass:

1. Patience Jonathan is currently sick and receiving treatment in Germany. The Prophet mentioned on January 28th 2012 that the Lord revealed to him that Patience Jonathan has a sickness. This was long before Patience Jonathan even started feeling ill earlier this month.

2. The Prophet said that a meeting was held (by GEJ’s political enemies) in 2011 and again on March 25th 2012 to bring GEJ down. Now fast forward to September 2012. Have there not been several talks in the media by GEJ's political opponents demanding that he (GEJ) be impeached because he did not meet the budget deadline?

3. The Prophet gave a personal opinion on how there are people in government who do not want Nigeria to have stable electricity supply even though Nigeria has what it takes to provide her citizens with uninterrupted electricity supply. Do you recall what happened in August 2012? Prof. Bath Nnaji who was passionate about fixing Nigeria's power sector once and for all suddenly resigned amidst controversies and GEJ has not been able to replace him thereby crushing Nigerians' hope for stable electricity once again.

4. The Prophet mentioned that the Lord Jehovah God told him that GEJ knows the people behind Boko Haram. Do you recall few month ago when GEJ admitted that he knew those behind boko haram and that they are cabals in government?

5. The Prophet mentioned that GEJ is not doing anything to persecute or lock up the sponsors of boko haram because he knows where that would lead. In other words, he knows that persecuting them will open a bigger can of worms. Do you recall that GEJ has till date refused to list the names of those behind boko haram even though he knows them?

6. The Prophet admonishes Nigerians to pray for GEJ so that when his term as president is up, he will leave Aso rock with all his family and his wife will not die. How many Nigerians prayed for the man? Because right now, Dame Patience Jonathan is seriously sick in Germany and had to undergo surgery. If we don't pray for GEJ, he might leave Aso rock a widower (though God forbid).

In biblical days, God used His Prophets like Elisha, Elijah and the Prophet Samuel to warn the people of Israel. However, just like present day Nigerians who stubbornly brush off what the man of God says, the children of Israel did not listen to their prophets and they paid a hefty price for that and many were killed and/or were displaced from their country.

Nigerians, God is still talking through His prophets. God does not change. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. God is not an author of confusion says the bible. When God is using His prophets to warn us, it is because God loves Nigeria and He is sick of seeing Nigerians suffer needlessly. Harden not your hearts and pray for Nigeria and her leaders. When Nigerian leaders are into witchcraft and satanism and have blood on their hands, how can Nigeria as a country ever be blessed and enjoy peace? Think about it.

Shalom Nairalanders!

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by k2039: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
Even the dumbest person in Nigeria knows what this man is saying.
You dont have to be spiritual to know all this.
You only need to follow up what is happening in Aso Rock to come to all his conclusions.

From history most of our presidential families have had issues leaving the presidency without loosing someone(either the president or his wife)
No biggie

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by PaulJohn1: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
On the second prophesy, I'm suspecting the minister of petroleum lipsrsealed
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Slizbeat(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
Passing by, wait till 2015, simple.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by fuckme: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
Bleep them

1 Like

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2012
Wahala dey o! embarassed
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by DeAdvocate: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2012
What did d prophet say? Pls I can't watch it with my phone.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Ozioma49(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
@berem please could you kindly write out wat the peophet said for those of us currently surfing th net with our fone..thanks
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by GARRIx7(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2012
Wetin the Pastor talk.... Can I get a transcript?
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Yaya6: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
DeAdvocate: What did d prophet say? Pls I can't watch it with my phone.

The man dey talk things wey u already know. Let him keep blaring, he needs the cheap popularity too...hmnmm

1 Like

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by choosen1: 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2012

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Koolking(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2012
"There is a particular woman among the ministers who is a witch"...
Fear nobody but God, name her and ostracise her with the power vested on you; and let see if you are a true prophet. Come to think of it; are our politicians not witches by their actions? Methinks, this man is seeking an attention. It's a marketing strategy.
Cause things to happen in this country through your prophecies and I will believe you.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by danwo: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2012
^^^^

Video part from 7:34 - 8.06 shocked shocked shocked

Hmmm. Watching this space

Mrs Jonathan not ill, she’s only resting abroad -Presidency

September 4, 2012 by Agency Reporter
Patience Jonathan

There was confusion on Monday over the trip of President Goodluck Jonathan’s wife, Patience, to Germany.

An online portal, Saharareporters, had reported on Sunday that the wife of the President was being treated for “food poisoning” which she contracted during a visit to Dubai, United Arab Emirate 11 days ago.

However, the Presidency, in its reaction on Monday, denied that Mrs Jonathan had been hospitalised for food poisoning.

Her spokesman, Ayo Osinlu, confirmed that she had travelled out of the country but denied the rumoured illness. Osinlu said the President’s wife travelled out of the country to take a “moment’s rest”. He, however, did not disclose Mrs Jonathan’s whereabouts.

“If you look at her itinerary in August, you would be wondering how she was able to accomplish that. In the course of this week, she will be back home. But remember, it all depends on her plans,” he said.

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Reuben Abati, who also spoke on the matter, dismissed Mrs Jonathan’s widely reported illness as a rumour.

Abati insisted that the story “was a rumour and there is nothing like that”.

In its report, Saharareporters had revealed that an air ambulance airlifted the President’s wife to Wisbanden in Germany for emergency medical attention. It added that Patience had been undergoing treatment for about four days.

The United States-based Nigerian news portal quoted an unnamed source in the Presidency as saying that Mrs. Jonathan travelled to Dubai after the African First Ladies Summit in Abuja.

It also quoted sources in the Presidency as saying that the “emergency airlift departed for Wiesbaden, Germany” but could not confirm if “her treatment was being undertaken in that city.”

A national newspaper on Monday had reported that Mrs. Jonathan was being treated at a hospital called Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany.

Horst Schmidt Klinik is where the late President Umaru Yar’Adua was hospitalised for kidney-related ailments. However, The PUNCH could not confirm on Monday if Mrs Jonathan was indeed in the hospital.

Meanwhile, an aide of the President, who pleaded anonymity, said on Monday that the President had ordered the first couple’s media aides to find a way to inform Nigerians about his wife’s trip and health.

It was learnt that Jonathan handed over the directive following the concerns raised over his wife’s alleged ailment.

He was said to have told his media team to liaise with his wife’s media team and agree on how to tell Nigerians what really transpired.

Following this directive, Abati and Osinlu met. Osinlu later told The PUNCH that they decided to speak on the issue “in order to save ourselves of the stress of responding to the widespread enquiries from our friends in the media one-by-one.”

He also said that the report that Patience was airlifted to a German hospital by an air ambulance was not true.

But he promised sending a statement which at the time of filing this report at 9pm, he had not sent.

http://www.punchng.com/news/mrs-jonathan-not-ill-shes-only-resting-abroad-presidency/
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by onyxo76(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2012
he mentioned gej taking something before coming on national tv because he is not happy and needs confidence .i think might be cassava bread.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by psalmizt(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2012
Pray that at the time you are leaving, you will leave with every member of your family... There is a sickness in your wife... Based on this line i had to check when the clip was uploaded.. Guess what peeps, 26 Feb, 2012... So in terms of sickness he might be right... Where is Dame
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2012
Paul John: On the second prophesy, I'm suspecting the minister of petroleum lipsrsealed

GBAM, even me ooo I have never liked that woman from the onset, her BIG eyes and hmmmmm.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2012
This is laughable. This prophet is a very very stvpid man. He keeps saying "God Said", that's the greatest Lie ever told. For a human being to say "God Said" he is naive and silly. Cos although there is God, it is nothing like what Islam and Christianity know as God and teach about in the first place, talk-less of using an half-balded man as his mouthpiece. Science and Mysticism has a lot to do to educate billions worldwide.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Jaideyone(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Wetin the Pastor talk.... Can I get a transcript?
he said this time tomoro, one paint bucket of G4 would be sold for 1naira

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by alphaconde(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2012
I hate it when pple post videos and discuss it. The truth is that majority of us can't view it. Gets me angry

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by greaterlove(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2012
another one again? tunde bakare prophesied a dark july, august and the bloodiest september to usher in a new government, we still dey wait. this guy is now telling us what my 10yr old nephew can conjure. ok o, goodluck repent o, you have the blood of innocent boko haram members on your hands.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by las240s(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2012
its simple JONA dey sniff TAABA before he come address us on TV......
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2012
Damn...why is this prophecy surfacing now.....I smell a rat

1 Like

Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by psalmizt(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2012
alpha conde: I hate it when pple post videos and discuss it. The truth is that majority of us can't view it. Gets me angry

Guy no vex, you hear... wink wink wink wink
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by psalmizt(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Damn...why is this prophecy surfacing now.....I smell a rat

You took that off my fingers mate!!! But it has been online since February, 2012
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Osota(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2012
The first lady part tho. The president takes something.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by Orikinla(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2012
onyxo76: he mentioned gej taking something before coming on national tv because he is not happy and needs confidence .i think might be cassava bread.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by psalmizt(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2012
He even talks about a reliable source that says the resources needed to make the power sector work and the govt is paying for that resource.

He talks about one of the problems of Nigeria going this year, cooool. And the guy knows.

Because of his lack of finances, in 2006 he wrote a letter to the president on an issue that the Lord spoke to him. He claims that he is unaware if the letter was delivered or not
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by ziccoit: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2012
Billyonaire: This is laughable. This prophet is a very very stvpid man. He keeps saying "God Said", that's the greatest Lie ever told. For a human being to say "God Said" he is naive and silly. Cos there is nothing like the God that Islam and Christianity teach in the first place, talk-less of using an half-balded man as his mouthpiece. Science and Mysticism has a lot to do to educate billions worldwide.

Remove the painted parts and the post above is a masterpiece.

Where, when, how did God convene a meeting with him to start saying rubbish. This man will definitely benefit from some garri and roasted groundnuts. Hope it is still affordable.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by vanstanzy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
shadrach77:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jpuHrGuNbA
Honestly, my guy u really haven't communicated. Transcribing ur stories will make it easier to share.
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by psalmizt(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
I can easily dismiss the guy as a wash but I will jst keep ma fingers crossed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by PaulJohn1: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
gboss4sure:

GBAM, even me ooo I have never liked that woman from the onset, her BIG eyes and hmmmmm.

Same here. Nigerians really need to watch her moves closely undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Prophet Reveals Prophecies For President Jonathan (watch Video) by obalolaunited(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
Market strategy chei naija I hail thee *** wey I dey drink wan commot for my nose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock / Photos Of Masked DSS Operatives At The National Assembly / Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.