Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? (1919 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / The Miracle Juice That Kills Cancer And Fibroid Cells / Abortion Threads And Hiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by larger20(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2006
Do you think that there will ever be cure for cancer and hiv?
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by omogenaija(f): 4:36am On Apr 15, 2006
I aint sure and i hope somebody will correct me if i am wrong. but can't cancer go away after teatment sometimes depending on how far along it is and how much it has spread i know thats not the case with HIV.
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by SIBLI06(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2006
omogenaija:

I aint sure and i hope somebody will correct me if i am wrong. but can't cancer go away after treatment sometimes depending on how far along it is and how much it has spread i know thats not the case with HIV.

Yep your right it can be cured with the correct treatment if caught early enough (Most cancers anyway). Usually in the form of radiation and chemotherapy treatment. My sister had cancer when she was 11, she received 4 years of treatment. Unfortunately for her cancer returned 10 years later and this time she had to have her leg amputated as all the treatment she received when she was younger prohibited her from receiving more of the same treatment. She would have glowed green if she had any more radiation. So by God's grace the evil spirit of cancer will never raise it's ugly head again in her life.
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by amebo22: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2009
Scientists are working round the clock to get a solution i know that is not wat you want to hear.but right now research has reached the point where HIV is used as a vector to transport a cure.so we will get to a point where u would have to choose to either have HIV or lose one of ur vitals.
As of Cancer, Our body is constantly exposed to either radiation. this then break the DNA ,alters the bases used for the formation of the DNA either via exposing urself of UV would result in reactive oxygen species altering ur DNA.
There is hope but i dont think it has gone past the animal testin yet. the more radiations ur are exposed to the more ur DNA is disrupted like wonder chemo or other treatment does not work beside getting rid of the tumor
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by moskimo: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2009
In two years from now, quote me, there will be  acure for hiv, dont be scared i am telling you from the things i know, the scientist are fighting tooth and nail to get a cure for us, now depending where you live, you wont die of hiv. if you live in acountry where meds are available, nothing will happen to you, for cancer, i hope it will get a cure as well but i dont know how soon.Hiv will soon be like gonohrea.quote me.
check out this link
http://poz.com/articles/hiv_eradication_entinostat_761_16750.shtml
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by moskimo: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2009
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by babymi2(f): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2009
moskimo:

In two years from now, quote me, there will be acure for hiv, dont be scared i am telling you from the things i know, the scientist are fighting tooth and nail to get a cure for us, now depending where you live, you wont die of hiv. if you live in acountry where meds are available, nothing will happen to you, for cancer, i hope it will get a cure as well but i dont know how soon.Hiv will soon be like gonohrea.quote me.
check out this link

MOSKIMO, are you sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by moskimo: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2009
My brother, i am very very optimistic,there are many vaccines in the pipeline, some of them will be available before the end of next year.a lot of progress is being made in the area of therapeutic and preventive vaccines.just be optimistic, mankind will sonn be rid of this deadly malady.
remain blessed.
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by babymi2(f): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2009
MASKIMO, till then
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by Supercharg: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2009
I am not sure if a cure for AIDS is possible , I believe HIV treatments can be more effective. What I have read about is the possibility of a vaccine
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:47am On Jun 17, 2009
Eventually wid time. . . . .as long as researches are being done on a constant basis . . .why not?? undecided
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by babymi2(f): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2009
ok
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by informat09(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2009
who said there is no cure.

people all over the world have used alternative natural remedies to stop cancer and hiv/aids.ill be posting nore info on this subject later.

do you believe that garlic, yes garlic is a cure for cancer.

Indeed, the first scientific report to study garlic and cancer was performed in the 1950s. Scientists injected allicin, an active ingredient from garlic, into mice suffering from cancer. Mice receiving the injection survived more than 6 months whereas those which did not receive the injection only survived 2 months.

Many studies showed that the organic ingredient of garlic, allyl sulfur, another active ingredient in garlic, are effective in inhibiting or preventing cancer development. Many observational studies in human being also investigated the association of using garlic and allyl sulfur and cancer. Out of the 37 studies, 28 studies showed evidence that garlic can prevent cancer. The evidence is particularly strong in prevention of prostate and stomach cancers. This particular study looking at the risk of stomach cancer was especially interesting. This study was conducted in China. Researchers found that smokers with high garlic intake have a relatively lower stomach cancer risk than smokers with low garlic intake.

Blend up some raw broccoli, garlic juice, onions and ginger. If you can stand the taste, it's one of the most potent anti-cancer concoctions anywhere -- and the ingredients are available at your local grocery store.
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by babymi2(f): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2009
any cure yet
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by liquidman: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2009
I don't know about cancer but HIV/AIDS I know one who knows how to take care of its and sure enough, you can contact him and find out if it is true. And if need be meet with him and question his as you deem fit, and if it does not satisfy you ask him for those whom he has treated both to see them in person ask of their action and reaction how long it took them to come out of it and even his data base. Please call him and here from him. 08069234518.
I know some will argue this but regardless of what they may say and think I want to say that God can not leave mankind without the solution to any problem. Yes God is not a wicked God.
sad
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by babymi2(f): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2009
liquidman:

I don't know about cancer but HIV/AIDS I know one who knows how to take care of its and sure enough, you can contact him and find out if it is true. And if need be meet with him and question his as you deem fit, and if it does not satisfy you ask him for those whom he has treated both to see them in person ask of their action and reaction how long it took them to come out of it and even his data base. Please call him and here from him. 08069234518.
I know some will argue this but regardless of what they may say and think I want to say that God can not leave mankind without the solution to any problem. Yes God is not a wicked God.
sad

sorry for asking u dis how did u get d number
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by liquidman: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2009
Well if you are close to his office you can equally get his phone no. on the sign post and even on his complementry card too
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by 190: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2009
so hiv wud get a drug like paracetamo

damn
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by babymi2(f): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by 190: 6:30am On Jul 06, 2009
@baby
why u laffin sweetie pie
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by liquidman: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2009
Naturally we are developing by the day, and many are out there doing research in one way or the other. Sometime one may come out and make claims of having the cure For the "President HIV/AIDS" which have over the years deffies humanly possible cure. Such claims should not be thrown away just like that simply because one person or the other have liured some to death for what they know very well that they have try it in many people preciouse lives and its fail completly, leading to the death of such that were involved.
This is bad and should not be accepted. But when one has been able to build sombody whos cd4 count was just 10 and the person is now doing well. Even though at that point there was no hope left for him. But now can proudly say "I have carry out my cd4 count laboretories test and it now 420 and am not off or on again even though am still taking my drug or whatever is given to my" in my opinion such a one who have been able to do so should be given attention, in term of what did he use?, how long can it take to come out of this wahala, can it even go finally?
Since the man said many of the people that takes have come out of "president HIV?AIDS can we take a carefull research of this thing?
I believed with this and many more question which can be ask will help to put us out of this predicament, rather than criticising, or making mockry of such who said I have cure for HIV?AID sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad[b][/b]
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by drlizzy(f): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2009
yes there's cure for cancer if detected early.For HIV the cure is on the way
Re: Do You Think That There Will Ever Be Cure For Cancer And Hiv? by babymi2(f): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2009
really

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Pimples And Spots / Discover How To Get Rid Of High Blood Pressure Naturally/prevent Cardiovascular / Johesu's Response To Nma's Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.