Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Was It Right For The Judges To Call Back 'ella' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Was It Right For The Judges To Call Back 'ella' (1150 Views)

Nigeria Got Talent.. Bad Judges / MTN Project Fame Top 25 Across West Africa Blew The Judges Away But...... / Season Two Of Nigerian Idol: Bigger Show But The Judges? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was It Right For The Judges To Call Back 'ella' by Saraha1(f): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2012
Am so upset with the way things have be going with MTN PROJECT FAME EVICTION.Imagine what took place today,after declaring that Ella and Didi have being evicted from the Academy the judges came up with unnecessary and silly idea just to call Ella back.To me,it means our votes does not count's,cause if it does what happen today(15/09/2012) would't have taken place.Now I see why most people complain that the only Mtn project fame that came and ever existed was Season 3.
Re: Was It Right For The Judges To Call Back 'ella' by nikkyshyne(f): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
Going by the rules, it was wrong. But truth be told, ELLA CAN SING. I guess they didn't want to waste a talent. Ella deserves to be in the top 3 if u ask me.

Brenda was also one heck of a fine talent. Most of the votes are from who knows who regardless of who can sing or not.

Well, I give the victory to Marvellous. I love his voice and his demeanour. But hey, anything can happen.
Re: Was It Right For The Judges To Call Back 'ella' by Saraha1(f): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2012
ThankGod you know that it was base on who know who nt our vote counting.That is Nigeria for you.
Re: Was It Right For The Judges To Call Back 'ella' by nikkyshyne(f): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
Oh no. Do not get me wrong. What I mean is most people are voting their relations, friends and stuff like that. If I have a contestant relation in the house who couldn't sing as such, I will keep voting for him/her at the detriment of a very good singer.

So I guess it was observed some really good singers deserves to be on top. In the past, the viewers were only allowed to save a contestant. Now project fame is like Big brother.
Re: Was It Right For The Judges To Call Back 'ella' by Saraha1(f): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
nikkyshyne: Oh no. Do not get me wrong. What I mean is most people are voting their relations, friends and stuff like that. If I have a contestant relation in the house who couldn't sing as such, I will keep voting for him/her at the detriment of a very good singer.

So I guess it was observed some really good singers deserves to be on top. In the past, the viewers were only allowed to save a contestant. Now project fame is like Big brother.
so what happen to Brenda and Joshua?Well that there stress ,let just wait and see what happen next week.
Re: Was It Right For The Judges To Call Back 'ella' by nikkyshyne(f): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
^ Precisely my point. Brenda especially was a fine talent but the people's vote eliminated her. The judges obviously didn't like to see her go. Enough is enough they say. Drastic times calls for drastic measures.

(1) (Reply)

Most Favourite Characters And Memorable Moments In Spartacus So Far. / Updates The Chase Big Brother Africa As It Hapens / Anita Joseph, Chika Ike, Kenneth Okolie Others At "The Voice" Film Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.