Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1822510 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kissbardes(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2016
keep up with the spirit bro! last year my jamb score was 195 but this year God embarrased me with joy, i scored 313 in jamb (2016) going to study medicine and surgery at delsu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drdrei09: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thewhizzkid1:
Kk. But dat was not what I meant. Almost all anatomy books follow the same pattern which is in regions. It doesn't matter which ones appear first. But in biochemistry, we do chemistry of lipids, nucleic acids, carbohydrates, amino acids and proteins in first semester while the metabolism of these biomolecules are done in second semester. Mark's biochemistry just jam-packed everything together.
well done bro, sorry can I chat you on whatsapp? I'd really Love to ask you some questions.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by labodinho: 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hello

Are you a Unilag aspirant

POST UTME past question now available both soft copy and hard copy.You can now order for yours.

https://unilaglabodinho./2016/01/08/get-free-and-paid-post-utme-pq/
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doctor21(m): 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
RoastedCorn:
2016 NIMSA games . . to be hosted by UNIBEN starting on the 14th

#TeamUNIBEN

#team uniben.....#

greetings to all the doc.ks in the room...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2016
When is the next inter medical school competition?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doctor21(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
IssyGenius:
When is the next inter medical school competition?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Doctor21:
wow! can you tell me abt d competition Sir? I mean the courses they draw questions from.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
vincent561:
Whats up bro? It's been a while. Have u heard from scholastica concerning that stuff?
I'm fine o boss. I've not heard from them o. I don't know why they're still delaying.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
drdrei09:
well done bro, sorry can I chat you on whatsapp? I'd really Love to ask you some questions.
I'm not on WhatsApp.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drdrei09: 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Thewhizzkid1:

I'm not on WhatsApp.
do you use email frequently?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doctor21(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
IssyGenius:

wow! can you tell me abt d competition Sir? I mean the courses they draw questions from.

Do you mean interschool quiz competition or sport competition?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Doctor21:

Do you mean interschool quiz competition or sport competition?
interschool quiz
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:30am On Mar 12, 2016
drdrei09:
do you use email frequently?
Yes.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by drdrei09: 2:18am On Mar 12, 2016
Thewhizzkid1:

Yes.
can you drop your email please, I wanna ask you somethings
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Ikemsinachi(m): 6:11am On Mar 12, 2016
MissParagon:
yes. am in unizik
Ok. That's great. I'm in EBSU. But have a guy there in unizik.
What's ur level?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by NeonDee(m): 6:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Good morning docs.

Over times i've heard medics talking about nerves and all that ish... I want to ask, these nerves are they visible to the natural eye, asin gross? Can it be seen if the body is been cut open?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by vincent561(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2016
Thewhizzkid1:

I'm fine o boss. I've not heard from them o. I don't know why they're still delaying.
Hmmm. Can I get your digits please.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2016
NeonDee:
Good morning docs.

Over times i've heard medics talking about nerves and all that ish... I want to ask, these nerves are they visible to the natural eye, asin gross? Can it be seen if the body is been cut open?
yh..during dissection
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Aypoppin(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2016
IssyGenius:

yea . bodmanns right?
sure show now
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by NeonDee(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2016
IssyGenius:
yh..during dissection
Interesting.... I thought it was invisible o grin grin grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2016
NeonDee:
Good morning docs.

Yh oh, I used to think them invisible till I started experimenting on chicken, rats, frogs and reading gross anat, u can see them, whitish accompanying some vessels in some cases, leaving the spine as root rami nd all. It's really fascinating stuff
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by NeonDee(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2016
Millex:

Yh oh, I used to think them invisible till I started experimenting on chicken, rats, frogs and reading gross anat, u can see them, whitish accompanying some vessels in some cases, leaving the spine as root rami nd all. It's really fascinating stuff
Interesting indeed.... But experimenting on(dissecting) frogs won't be interesting sha grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
NeonDee:

Interesting... But experimenting on/dissecting frog won't invetesting sha o grin
Lol I didn't really get that tho
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by NeonDee(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Millex:
Lol I didn't really get that tho
typo...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Millex(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
NeonDee:

Interesting indeed.... But experimenting on(dissecting) frogs won't be interesting sha grin
For the love of science!!! grin

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GideonOmach(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy]!
I used N4,000 to buy fuel for my car and my remaining N1,000 to get food in a resturant before I face Lagos traffic. As I ordered food and sat down to eat, a man sitting beside me and in a nice shirt said, “I luv the way u eat, try their snail, I will pay“. I hastily added 4 pieces of snail for N2,000 and continued eating . He said again,” You eat so well, please add a bottle of wine so that you can drink after eating“. I hastily made the order and was having fun. My total bill came up to about N10,000. .. I thanked him for accepting to pay. As I stood to leave, my car key fell down, and I bent to pick it, I discovered that the man was bare- footed!!! Alas, he was a mad man. He laughed at me and said,” The way them go beat you for here ehh, na only God fit save you.! “.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GideonOmach(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
SHOCKING STORY OF A GIRL NAMED AMINA On that fateful day, Amina was on her way to school when a motor cycle knocked her down! She was rushed to a nearby hospital immediately. That night in her dream, an old woman in white garment appeared to her and warned her sternly that: "As soon as you are discharged from the hospital, you must wash the blood stains from that cloth you wore that day you were involved in an accident otherwise something terrible may happen to YOU!" Amina thought it was just an ordinary dream not until she saw the same old woman in her dream again&again&again.... telling her to wash the blood stains from the cloth. This time, Amina was frightened and told her mother the dream. Her mother simply told her to do exactly as she was told. The moment Amina got home from the hospital, that very day she was discharged, She soaked the cloth and started washing. She washed and washed but there was still small stain of blood on the cloth because the blood stains had dried already. . ... .. . She got tired and rinsed the cloth like that. It was a white gown. That night in her dream, the same old woman appeared to her again and told her to wash the cloth very well that there was still blood stains on it which may cause something terrible to happen to her. When Amina woke up, she checked the time, it was 4:00am...everyw here was still dark. She was consumed with fear! . . ... .. ....,and because she was afraid of the old woman's caution, she got up, took the cloth and started washing. She scrubbed it so hard that it felt like it was going to tear. Amina was scrubbing the cloth so hard that tears almost started dropping from her eyes when all of a sudden, someone tapped her from behind. She turned and behold, the old woman in her dream had appeared to her in real life.... Out of fear, Amina got up to run but fell down. The old woman drew closer to Amina and said softly, ... .. . "Henceforth! Use ARIEL detergent to do your washings." Lols. Sorry.. b4 u insult me I'm still looking 4 the guy who sent this to me so that I can break his head. Pls share so that I can easily find him! Tank u! Laughs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by SweetieConstie(f): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
GideonOmach:
SHOCKING STORY OF A GIRL NAMED AMINA On that fateful day, Amina was on her way to school when a motor cycle knocked her down! She was rushed to a nearby hospital immediately. That night in her dream, an old woman in white garment appeared to her and warned her sternly that: "As soon as you are discharged from the hospital, you must wash the blood stains from that cloth you wore that day you were involved in an accident otherwise something terrible may happen to YOU!" Amina thought it was just an ordinary dream not until she saw the same old woman in her dream again&again&again.... telling her to wash the blood stains from the cloth. This time, Amina was frightened and told her mother the dream. Her mother simply told her to do exactly as she was told. The moment Amina got home from the hospital, that very day she was discharged, She soaked the cloth and started washing. She washed and washed but there was still small stain of blood on the cloth because the blood stains had dried already. . ... .. . She got tired and rinsed the cloth like that. It was a white gown. That night in her dream, the same old woman appeared to her again and told her to wash the cloth very well that there was still blood stains on it which may cause something terrible to happen to her. When Amina woke up, she checked the time, it was 4:00am...everyw here was still dark. She was consumed with fear! . . ... .. ....,and because she was afraid of the old woman's caution, she got up, took the cloth and started washing. She scrubbed it so hard that it felt like it was going to tear. Amina was scrubbing the cloth so hard that tears almost started dropping from her eyes when all of a sudden, someone tapped her from behind. She turned and behold, the old woman in her dream had appeared to her in real life.... Out of fear, Amina got up to run but fell down. The old woman drew closer to Amina and said softly, ... .. . "Henceforth! Use ARIEL detergent to do your washings." Lols. Sorry.. b4 u insult me I'm still looking 4 the guy who sent this to me so that I can break his head. Pls share so that I can easily find him! Tank u! Laughs!

Hahaha... So hilarious! grin

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Taeewo(m): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2016
Doctors in making

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fedric(m): 8:02am On Mar 13, 2016
pls every one, i would have love to study optometry in uniben, but i couldn"t make the cutoff mark, i had 187 as my ume score,

i want to know what my chances are getting admission in imsu with 368 applicant to study optometry.

am thinking of opting to delsu then take another jamb next year, if am fortunate with jamb and given optometry in uniben good i switch, but if otherwise i continue my study in delsu.

guys what do u think? am middle 20s
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Kirinwa: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2016
I am a friend of medical doctors. I thank you all for your devotion, your efforts and your selflessness.

I hope am welcome here.
#observing mode.

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Vicjay1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
RoastedCorn:
2016 NIMSA games . . to be hosted by UNIBEN starting on the 14th

#TeamUNIBEN
#TeamAAU_EKPOMA
storming Uniben tomorrow...

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.