Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1822921 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DBestDoc(f): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
alutacontinua:

U're welcum!
Thanks dear
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DBestDoc(f): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
alutacontinua:

U're welcum!
Thank You Very much
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hello powerful medics.... I had my s3 exam yesterday, I.e my final clinical posting exam.... And it was HOOOORRRROOOOOORRRR!!!!!!!!

I pray the result gives me hope... embarassed
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
Have faith! I bliv u'll be fine, Dr. Lagusta! Just start importing rice already wink smiley grin grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2013
alutacontinua: Have faith! I bliv u'll be fine, Dr. Lagusta! Just start importing rice already wink smiley grin grin

Thanx bosss cry
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by glowin2shyn(f): 6:11am On Jan 19, 2013
@ Dr.Lagusta,,,it is well,,The Lord will finish what He has started,succcess is yours.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2013
glowin2shyn: @ Dr.Lagusta,,,it is well,,The Lord will finish what He has started,succcess is yours.

Thanx... sad
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by rill: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2013
Hey guys! Am currently writing my part 1 MB exam. Make una pray for me o!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2013
rill: Hey guys! Am currently writing my part 1 MB exam. Make una pray for me o!

Do you mean part 1 or part 2? cos i don;t think any nigerian medical school writes MB in part 1. correct me if i'm wrong
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
alutacontinua:

Do you mean part 1 or part 2? cos i don;t think any nigerian medical school writes MB in part 1. correct me if i'm wrong

He's trying to say part 1 final MBBS: pathology and pharmacology.....

Or am I wrong
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by rill: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
Final ke. Dis ma first MBBS exam!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by sportyblinks: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
Sukses iz alreadi urz...wat God hz in stock 4 yhu iz far byond wat u cn ask 4...jst start sendin I.v 4 ya inductn o
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by INTEGRITYTOBI(m): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
@dr lagusta dnt worry God has already done it 4u.I believe in dis same forum u will receive a wide accolade.D sky isnt d limit,keep d flag flyin.Cant wait to come and celebrate wit u.I pray God help vrybody havin exam.Cheers
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nonleviki: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dr Lagusta God has already bless u. Jst prepare our fuds nd drinks 4 i rily kw dat nairaland medics wil fill 1 or mor canopy. Cheers!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tunaprex: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tunaprex: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
Something about medical school is some people have it smooth with what seems like a minimal effort while some that appear to be too serious are not too lucky. The grace of God is needed. Am a doc, grad 4rm unilorin currently serving in kaduna. Nice thread Lagusta. Wish yu all da best!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
tunaprex: Something about medical school is some people have it smooth with what seems like a minimal effort while some that appear to be too serious are not too lucky. The grace of God is needed. Am a doc, grad 4rm unilorin currently serving in kaduna. Nice thread Lagusta. Wish yu all da best!

HEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! AN ALUMNUS FROM MY ALMA MATER!!!!

MAYBE I KNOW YOU, PLEASE WHAT'S YOUR REAL NAME PLEASE....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by tunaprex: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2013
Well, I graduated 2010( Tade Omotosho, Nneoma , Pelumi's set). I'd rather remain anonymous o, this is nairaland. 2946A27D, u can add if u're on BB.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
tunaprex: Well, I graduated 2010( Tade Omotosho, Nneoma , Pelumi's set). I'd rather remain anonymous o, this is nairaland. 2946A27D, u can add if u're on BB.

Yeah, I understand, added!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 21, 2013
I'm in 400 lvl UNIBEN. And I'm gonna be writing my Path n Pharm exam in 3 weeks time. So wish me success. if u nid any advice u can add me on pin:25B58240 .
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
Troynow: I'm in 400 lvl UNIBEN. And I'm gonna be writing my Path n Pharm exam in 3 weeks time. So wish me success. if u nid any advice u can add me on pin:25B58240 .

All da best bosss....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
1st Nigeria Medical Association National Summit....Asaba 2013 starts today!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
Mehn!!!!!!

Entering d gate of the hospital,it was fun...moving straight thru it,it was still fun....then we saw d college of health sciences....entering,we saw different departments...
At the very end of the college(back of d hospital),it came to pass,the department of anatomy......
The introduction was hmmm.....i don't knw wat to use to qualify it..
Goin thru d histology lab,d anatomy museum and d rest,it was still fun...buh on entering dat sacred place,reverse d case became...d smell almost killed..seeing those dead bodies,i almost fainted..didnt knw how i survived...i wanted to go back buh the man in charge closed d door,my eyes started bringing out water.(didnt knw wah caused it tho')...
Although,following d posts of dis thread all these days,i was prepared for the sight,i had a strong mind and i was even telling fellow mates to take heart..buh when we got insyd,i went off ma stand...d tot dat those things were once human beings like us
When we left d place,i couldnt do a thing..my body started developing hot temperature,headache...i was feeling cold ...thank God 4 Dr Lagusta,i saw him online immediately we left d place and i logged into 2go,he made jest of me and advised me to always see those sacred bodies as toys...
I hope it wl b so....
What else??..words can't narrate d experience..

Hmmm
*first time journey into d land of cadavas*...
Thank God i survived....
Only God knws if i would be able to sleep today..

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 22, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Mehn!!!!!!

Entering d gate of the hospital,it was fun...moving straight thru it,it was still fun....then we saw d college of health sciences....entering,we saw different departments...
At the very end of the college(back of d hospital),it came to pass,the department of anatomy......
Goin thru d histology lab,d anatomy museum and d rest,it was still fun...buh on entering dat sacred place,reverse d case became...d smell almost killed..seeing those dead bodies,i almost fainted..didnt knw how i survived...i wanted to go back buh the man in charge closed d door,my eyes started bringing out water.(didnt knw wah caused it tho')...
Although,following d posts of dis thread all these days,i was prepared for the sight,i had a strong mind and i was even telling fellow mates to take heart..buh when we got insyd,i went off ma stand...d tot dat those things were once human beings like us
When we left d place,i couldnt do a thing..my body started developing hot temperature,headache...i was feeling cold ...thank God 4 Dr Lagusta,i saw him online immediately we left d place and i logged into 2go,he made jest of me and advised me to always see those sacred bodies as toys...
I hope it wl b so....

Hmmm
Thank God i survived....

Welcome to the club!!! don't worry, u'll get ova it. Just see dem as toys as Dr. Lagusta said, nd u'll be absolutely fine!

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 22, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Mehn!!!!!!

I hope it wl b so....

Hmmm
Thank God i survived....

Laughing*** That's what am dealing with oo, even for the next 4years of my life. It's fun and scary at the same time. One advice for you: Don't see those cadavers as living thing, see them as an object.

My Regrets: I don't think I'll be able to eat meat until I graduate...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2013
adeaugustus:

Laughing*** That's what am dealing with oo, even for the next 4years of my life. It's fun and scary at the same time. One advice for you: Don't see those cadavers as living thing, see them as an object.

My Regrets: I don't think I'll be able to eat meat until I graduate...

@bolded, L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾, this was also my impression at first, but later I asked myself... WTF is wrong with me?

So me dey chop meat, suya, BBQ, anything!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
Lagusta:

@bolded, L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾, this was also my impression at first, but later I asked myself... WTF is wrong with me?

Seriously the tin did not even affect me for one second... Not eat meat keh, for where lipsrsealed
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
alutacontinua:

Seriously the tin did not even affect me for one second... Not eat meat keh, for where lipsrsealed
Lagusta:

You guys tried oo, How did you pull it off? Suya ke? Lailai as I want put am for mouth, na so i go remember that thing...hehehe, Maybe I'll get over it someday Sha.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by 1stUnique(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
you have to choose one of them cos both are school of first choice
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hey guyz, what's cooking Nottin do all of us, we all go make am!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
Yes o!!! We go make am...just a matter of time( 6 yrs isn't long :-P). It's been a while tho!!! *runs to jack*
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by opisco01(m): 12:13am On Jan 24, 2013
Expectin my cbd/ibs result soon, I pray it's good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.